A Baby For The Beast

By Kylie_got_issues

Every 200 years, a virgin is sacrificed to a powerful beast, for breeding. In the previous years passed, no o... More

Prologue
1. Piper The Thief
2. Assault
3. All Mine
4. Settling
5. Weapons
6. Cicilia
7. The Smart One
8. Nightly Consummations
9. Mates
10. Sinful Hallucinations
Book Trailer Ready!!😍😍😍
Now Available on my ProfileπŸ˜‡β£οΈβ£οΈ
11. Treat Me Like Your Woman
12. Entirely yours, Ava
13. Stay With Me
14. Scars
15. Be My Concubine
16. Lady Archer
Alpha Stone πŸ’žπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
17. Finding the Key
18. The Legend
19. Royal Emperor and Dark Pasts
20. Forgetting My Pain
21. Positions
New Updating Plans - Please read!!πŸ™
22. The Ancient Book
23. Historical Witch Nynaeve
24. Fight the Knight
25. Angry Caspian
26. The Evil Twin
27. Wicked Love
28. Myth Behind Her
Tired of clichΓ©? How about an unpredictable werewolf comedy?πŸ’™πŸ¦‹
29. To Protect
30. Pregnant
31. Alive But Dead Inside
32. Threats
34. Message from the Goddess
35. Heated Room
36. Love and Hurt in Mines
37. Goblet Confrontation
38. Shifting Brokenly
39. Loving Her
40. Not a Monster
41. To Lose
42. King
43. Pacing Wedding
44. Repent
45. Simon
46. Defend
47. Halves
48. Battles
49. By your Side
Stone - The Devilish Writer AlphaπŸ™ƒπŸ““πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Get naughty with an Alpha today😜🌢
50. Lady Ada
51 - Kingdom Calamity
52. Fate
53. Clash
54. Nymphean woman
55. Vengeance a Powerful Tool
56. Dark Pasts Forgiven
57. A Kingdom's Fear
58. A Message From the Beast
59. Epilogue
πŸ©ΈπŸ–€Book IIπŸ©ΈπŸ–€

33. Agreement with the Sea

33.2K 1.2K 74
By Kylie_got_issues

King Caspian’s Pov

Ava didn’t understand the amount of damage, she had caused by saying those words in my defense.

King Teta moved on impulse on what he felt. He didn’t give a damn about what anyone thought was right or not.

I knew I had to fix the impact of what she had done.

To avoid war amongst districts.

He knew the right tabs to press. Once he attacked a part of our neighboring Kingdom, they’d immediately think it came from me.

Thus, I set out men to prepare the ship. I would be sailing to the middle of the sea. Right where his Kingdom was positioned, to make immediate peace.

I made sure no crew was around, when I went to him. Setting boats aside in case anything went wrong.

He was as wild as that.

“Father.”

I summoned him, by calling out his name. Not that he couldn’t feel that a ship was right on top. He could. But I said it anyway, due to some formalities.

So, he knew I came in peace.

“Thought you conspired with your so-called mate to bring me down. Why are you here?”

He snarled at my words, landing on the ship with his staff. His light blue garment, coated in some sea shells.

“To apologize for my mate’s approach to things.”

I said, going on my knees in my peasant’s clothing. To take off attraction, I came in this disguise so no one knew they came in contact with a King.

I left Jaskier back at the castle to watch Ava and keep her out of harm’s way.

If this was the only way, then I didn’t mind doing this a million times. At his damned mercy.

He gave a dismissive expression, walking away from me with some sea water splattering from his clothing.

“And to beg for your forgiveness.” I added.

“Then beg,” he spat at me.

“With all due respects, I apologize. I should have stopped her earlier when she tried to defend me. My sins are far too dark, and I deserve that amount of punishment.”

I said, with a bow. It seemed he was being convinced, because he walked back to me.

“Get up.”

I did as he said immediately, standing to face him. Even though I was far taller, we both knew who was stronger. After taking the power of the sea, he grew undefeatable overtime.

“To prove your worthiness son, you must do something to prove your words. And seal them.”

He stated, with a stern expression on his features.

“What is it? Tell me. I’m willing to do anything you ask for the sake of my Kingdom.”

And to prevent war.

Anything…

“An arranged marriage with your original betrothed, Princess Evealah. The marriage will be in one week.”

“An arranged marriage?”

“You heard me. I knew you would be back, thus; I already contacted her father.” he swiftly answered.

“He said she is still untouched, and has been waiting for your call. Very much fertile as a Nymph should be.”

All these years… Evealah has been betrothed to me. She was quite forgotten until now.

“I know you like them to be virgins.”

My beast growled, taunting me instantly, at the thought of Ava.

“There would be no such thing! I won’t betray my mate!” I seethed hastily, fuming at his words.

“Do not raise your voice at me!!” he exclaimed.

“It seems you’ve forgotten something. Let me remind you, son…”

“That so-called mate, failed to produce an heir. Even after the consummation.” he added.

He fumed more…

Wanting to end this man in front of him.

“We only consummated once. Because of your damned chaos you set in her world. She even refused help from me; you know. She’s as sweet and daring as that.”

“It shows. Judging from the way she disrespected the father to her mate.” he mindlessly stated.

I could tell he already didn’t like her. Thus, I aimed to convince him more.

Bad…this was getting bad.

“Ava needs time--”

“Time? There is no time. No room for time. You have to take an action now, Caspian. Right now.”

“I did the same thing by marrying your mum. She wasn’t my fated but we had you--”

“You weren’t happy!” I suddenly growled at him.

Tears coated my eyes, remembering what mum had to face in his hands.

The nights I saw her crying and her claiming that something got into her eyes. Her words to me, that I should treat my future woman, right.

“You were never happy, so don’t you dare bring that into my life! I’m not a saint, but I would never like my love life to be like yours.”

Goose bumps reacted on my skin from how brutal he could me. I was indeed disgusted by him. And it pained me I could do nothing about it.

“It’s not something I should be proud of. Something I can hold on to. It’s not…” I added in a trail this time, heaving with brokenness at my past.

“It’s not…”

“How dare you?!” he thundered, cutting me off.

“Your mum was comfortable with being the Queen. Having all that respect and power. And with me? She wanted to be with me cause I gave her all she needed.”

“You’re sure she didn’t do it as a duty? Just what did you give her? Humiliation? Treating her like an outcast and not your wife? Looking down on her ideas because she wasn’t a man?” I spat at him, asking.

“Or bedding her beastly, to satisfy your grotesque desires?”

“I heard her screams every night, you know.” I confessed, for the first time in my life. “Her screams of agony and torture, from your darkness whenever you made love.”

Didn’t even know if I should call it that.

He really put her through a lot…

“I was lucky to be with her when she died. Do you know what I saw in her eyes? Relief.”

“Relief of being released from a monster like you.”

“Arrgh!!” He hit my face angrily. From the impact, my body went opposite direction, losing balance till I dropped in the water.

I quickly swarm back to the ship, climbing in with my beast. Water dripped over my body which I shook off. While the mark that grazed me, instantly healed.

“Hitting me only means one thing. You’re guilty.” My lips informed him.

“Y-You won’t dare go against me!” he suddenly said.

“I made you into who you are! I hid your dark past so no one called you a monster. I can end you right now!”

Hitting his mighty staff on the ground, he echoed.

A force of sea water, sprung widely on the ship’s shore. Slipping past me, and forming a high tide at his command. I realized people were here who would perish with me, if I didn’t agree.

I couldn’t think of what Ava, would go through after my death.

“Fine…” I weakly trailed.

Having a war now…would be detrimental.

Let him have it his way, he was far too powerful.

The men I sent, found nothing. Not a single chest. I had to summon Nynaeve later, to find more.

“Let’s get this over with anyway.”

It was just a marriage nonetheless. My heart was with her always. Hoped she understood this.

***

Quite a lot happened in this chapter. Let me know your thoughts on Caspian's decision...
To read 5 chapters ahead, go on Radish, Goodnovel, iReader or Popink. Thanks for your support, my amazing readers❤️❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 12.4K 34
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’π’π’† 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 π’Žπ’† π’”π’„π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’π’‚π’Žπ’†, 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐." ______ OLD VERSION-REMAKE BEGINS AFTER INSATIABLE I...
34.4M 667K 44
❝Let me make that tingling sensation in between your thighs disappear, it will take only a moment, Red.❞ Only 60% of book is free / Sample only Red...
205K 8.4K 82
I do not own the images in this story. What evil still lurks in the hearts of most men, or in this case--mythical creatures? Once again, amorous l...
439K 10.4K 35
Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's house during "The Night Of The Chose...