š„ššŒšˆš“š˜ | šŸšŸ–+

By Lovergirll217

"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my nake... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43

37

31.5K 486 99
By Lovergirll217

Love's POV

TW: Mature content ahead!! ;)

• • •

There was nothing slow and timid about the way Enzo kissed me. I've been touched by my fair share of men and women, but none of them came close to the fire that ignites whenever Enzo and I come in contact with each other.

There was no hesitation when his hands roamed my body.

Enzo tasted so sweet, it was like I was getting high by just being in his presence.

As we kissed, my hands stayed on his chest until I grew impatient. I practically ripped his shirt open, begging to see all of him.

I was tempted to run my fingers through his soft, soft hair, but I was too distracted by the way he kissed me like he craved me. Like he needed me.

I moaned into his mouth, letting each and every sound leave my body. It was aching for him, and I wasn't sure of how long I could wait before he fucked me.

He moved his tongue against mine, perfectly in sync. There suddenly became an unspoken rule between us: don't pull away.

Enzo sucked my bottom lip, making my eyes roll back in such pleasure.

He was fulfilling my every fucking desire.

This is what I needed. A night in a real bed with a working AC, with him.

My fucking skin is on fire, getting reignited each time a moan slips from his lips. I'm quivering under his touch, at the thought of him inside of me.

The way I was on my tippy-toes in order to reach him felt like some kind of workout, but it was worth every second.

God, was it worth it.

His hands gripped my waist, then guided themselves down to my ass, gripping that, too. A small yelp left my mouth as our lips stayed connected, completely in awe of his ability to still have patience.

I was running out of it.

Enzo broke away from the kiss, and we both panted, looking into each other's eyes. He tucked my hair behind my ears, then put a fistful of my hair into his hand. He then proceeded to bend down, and kiss my ear, then my neck.

I moaned, not caring about who heard. The neighbors, the pedestrians, hell, I didn't care if the entire fucking city heard.

"You like that?" He said in a low voice, in between kisses, teasing me.

I let out an exasperated groan, knowing that if I said real words, I'd completely embarrass myself with my cracking voice.

"Love," he stopped, "your words."

I swallowed, "I love it."

"That's my girl," I could hear the smile in his tone. He continued, then made his way down, almost like he was kneeling.

He slid his hands under my dress, gently sliding upward, caressing every inch, then removed my underwear. They fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them. He then threw them to the side. I didn't care where they went.

Enzo looked up at me with glossy eyes while doing so.

I grinned, putting my pointer finger under his chin. "You should get on your knees more often."

He let out a breathy laugh, "I need you on your knees, pretty girl." Enzo slowly made his way back up to me. "Take off your dress."

I did as I was told, and stepped out of it just as I did my underwear. He kept eye contact, but stole sly glances at my almost naked body.

In only my black lace bra, he admired me. My gaze dropped to the floor.

I was a runway model for fuck's sake, so why did I feel so goddamn self conscious?

Like I did to him only a moment ago, he walked toward me, using his pointer finger to lift my chin to meet his eyes. "You're beautiful. I could never get tired of looking at you."

He pecked my lips, and I smiled.

"You have no clue how bad I want you right now, aein," [sweetheart]

"Please show me."

"Patience," he whispered, his hands meeting my waist again.

With his shirt revealing his chest, I opened it more to get a better view of his tattoos. While I was busy doing that, his hands traveled up my back, unclasping my bra.

Brushing his shirt open, I looked at him with such admiration.

The way this man's body looked should've been engraved in a fucking museum or something.

Not all tattoos need meaning, but I know every single one of his did.

As I was taking off his shirt completely, a certain tattoo met my eye. On the top of his chest was my name.

Love.

Speechless, I looked up at him. His gaze was already on me.

"You were always with me, Lovebug,"

That was the endpoint for me.

I must've went fucking feral because the way I quickly unbuckled his dress pants was animalistic.

This most likely turned him on even more because I felt his dick grow harder, if that was possible.

"I love seeing you like this," he said, "eager. Ready to be fucked."

By the time I finished, he was completely naked, and his dick stood erect.

"Do you see how bad I need you?"

I saw the tip of his dick glisten with pre-cum, and I stood there, satisfied.

I walked closer to him, and his cock pressed against my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I was so fucking close to him.

"You have all of me." Was all he said. Short and sweet. Those five words were all I needed to hear in order to fully give myself away to him. Not just physically, but mentally, too.

He kneaded my breasts in both of his hands, dipping his head down to suck on my nipples, flicking my piercing against his tongue a few times.

I released a breath, relaxing under his touch.

The way his mouth fit around my breasts were perfect, like they were meant to collide. The feeling of his wet tongue caressing me was intoxicating, pulling me deeper into a high I didn't even know existed.

"Enzo," I moaned, hoping he'd give my pussy some attention, and he did just that.

His fingers moved around my clit, then over my entrance, spreading my wetness onto the rest of my bottom area. He inserted two fingers, not being shy about going slow.

I sucked in a breath as his fingers moved in and out of me. His mouth released itself from my nipple, and met my lips again. There was no pause in between. He was moving his mouth and his fingers simultaneously.

Feeling like he needed attention, I backed away from the kiss to spit in my hand, then connected my mouth with his again. I put my wet hand on his cock, starting at the base, working myself upward to the tip. I stroked it as we made out, making sure he was as satisfied as I was.

His fingers were relentless inside of me, just as my hand never quit stroking his cock.

I was on the verge of an orgasm. The stimulation was so much. With one of his hands unoccupied, he rolled one of my nipples between his fingertips.

That was it.

I broke away from the kiss, and stopped stroking him to say, "I'm cumming,"

He looked at me with such satisfaction, like he'd completed part of his mission to have me withering under his touch.

I saw fucking stars. My legs went weak and my stomach caved in as my breathing increased.

"That's it, baby," he praised, "I wish you could see how breathtaking you look right now."

Blocking out any other sounds, I came back from my high to find Enzo licking the two fingers that were inside of me. The two fingers with my cum on it.

God, I love when he does that.

He kissed my shoulder, sending chills down my spine. "We're nowhere near done."

I didn't wanna be.

Enzo picked me up by my legs, and walked me into his bedroom. The sight will never grow old. The pantings on the wall, my drawing permanently attached to his V line. All of it.

He gently placed me on the bed, and I kept my legs wide for him. He made his way between them, steadily placing kisses up to my pussy as he moved.

"So," he kissed again, "fucking," another kiss, "sweet,"

I blushed at his praise, then a jolt of electricity was sent through me as his tongue licked my clit.

"Fuck," I moaned.

He licked, then sucked on it. The amount of times I clenched my legs around his head should've been a crime. And he should've had a concussion.

The sounds were potent and consistent, not quitting until I came again.

That time was different. With his mouth solely focused on my clit, I felt different.

Both of his tattooed hands were on side of me by the time he finished, and his face was in front of mine as I laid on my back, staring up at him.

"You're so beautiful it hurts."

"You told me that already," I said as he kissed one of my pierced breasts.

"Well I hope you never get tired of hearing it, because I'll never get tired of saying it," he grinned.

He then scooted back down, to my pussy, still between my legs.

"Lift your hips for me, yeppeun yeoja," he mumbled, lightly slapping his dick against my entrance. [pretty girl]

His cock slid inside of me, and he grabbed my thighs to pull me closer to him. I moaned at the feeling of how big he was, and how well he cared for me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, oddly concerned.

The urge to laugh at the question was strong, but I couldn't because he was so..fucking..big.

He pushed further into me, and I was surprised because I thought it was all in.

Fuck.

His thrusts felt so desperate. It was definitely confirmed that he in fact needed me.

Enzo's thumb circled my clit as he fucked me, keeping a rhythmic pace.

"You feel so good, baby," he groaned, "like heaven embodied."

When he says things like that to me, they set off a switch in my brain. I don't know which one, but one of many.

Determined to please him, and rocked back and forth onto him, taking some kind of lead.

We both let out deep, throaty moans as we moved against each other. We were both focused on making sure the other was one-hundred percent pleased.

Enzo fixed us into a position where my legs were up, over his shoulders and against his stomach, and he was perfectly aligned with me. We fit perfectly together. He stroked like there was no fucking tomorrow.

My head was being filled with nothingness and my eyes were beginning to fluter.

I was in awe of how amazing this felt.

I moaned, feeling how he hit the correct spot.

I was moaning and whimpering, desperately trying to hold out.

"I can feel how tight you are around me. Are you ready to cum, sweet girl?"

I frantically nodded. I was on the edge.

"Cum around my cock. I want to feel how you squeeze around me."

Letting go of the ounce of intent I had on holding out, I released every bit of cum from my body, letting it take over me.

I don't want to know how crazy I looked, laying there with Enzo's cock inside of me as I came around it.

It was utterly pathetic, but fulfilling.

"I'm going to cum, sweetheart," he groaned, oh, fuck,"

I smiled in content as he kept fucking me.

"Will you let me cum in your pretty mouth?" He asked.

I didn't see why he felt the need to ask, because I'm sure he knew my answer would be yes.

"Of course," I told him, ready to take him between my lips.

With those words, he pulled out of me, and hurriedly moved upward, putting his cock in my mouth, spilling into it. There was no need for him to pump the rest of his semen out with his fist, because my mouth was tightly wrapped around him as he thrusted in and out.

He panted, catching his breath. He swiped his thumb across my bottom lip, picking up anything I missed. He placed that same thumb into my mouth to let me suck on it. "What a good, messy girl."

I grinned with his thumb still in my mouth, looking up at his big, brown eyes.

"We need a shower." He stated.

He got up from the bed first, helping me out. My legs wobbled a bit, but I soon caught my balance.

A shower is definitely in order.

-

What a fucking chapter, huh?

I hope you guys enjoyed. Horny fucks ;)

Thank you guys so much for 600k reads!!! I'm actually fucking sobbing right now.

It genuinely feels like yesterday when a whim led me to write a story of two lovers. I love you all. Thank you for your support. Whether that be commenting, voting, or recommending my book to a friend. I truly appreciate you all.

Road to 1M! Haha

With all of my love, Lola <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.3K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
45.5K 909 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
506K 16.3K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- š™„ š™¬š™–š™Ø š™—š™¤š™§š™£ š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™– š™œš™Ŗš™£ š™žš™£ š™¢š™® š™ļæ½...
415K 20.1K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...