Dire

By niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

29

74 3 1
By niallsthumb

"Hey I gotta go out of town for like a day are you ok staying here?" Harry asked while taking a bite of his dinner

"I think I'll be alright or what if I go with you?"

"no absolutely not"

"I'm bored but fine.."

"Hey maybe if you're good girl when I'm gone we can do something when I get back?"

"Like what?"

"Not sure what do you like to do."

"Anything outside would be nice"

"Noted."

It's been 3 days since Harry left. I sat around watching movies. I heard knocking on the door. I froze. The door started to open I got up to run upstairs when a voice said "lexy it's me niall"

I stopped and turned around "oh hi"

"I didn't scare ya did I?"

"Kinda."

"Sorry. Harry asked liam to come check on you but he's busy so here i am."

"Is harry ok? He was supposed to be back yesterday?"

"Yeah just caught up. You doing okay over here?"

"Besides dying of boredom fantastic."

"Do you want to go out for a bit?"

"Not really in the mood to go to the bar"

He laughed "we can go down town grab a bite and walk around."

"Yeah let me get dressed real quick" he walked into the kitchen grabbing one of Harry's beers "take your time."

I ran upstairs throwing on a simple outfit

We drove downtown

"do you like sandwiches?"

"Yeah"

We stop by a little deli. There was a young woman behind the counter. Niall was definitely flirting with her. Once we got our sandwiches we went outside and sat on a bench.

"So do you flirt with everyone?"

"No only women." smirking. "Plus I've already slept with her." Taking a bite of his sandwich

"You did?"

"Yeah a few times. Harry has too apparently."

I bit my sandwich "oh"

"So speaking of Harry you guys definitely fucked right?"

I nearly choked on my sandwich. Covering my mouth "what!"

"Oh come on don't play dumb I know how styles is."

"I'm not"

"Weird because he was bragging about it at the office the other day."

"He was? Why would.."

"Ha I knew you guys fucked."shaking his finger a me.

I took a big bite of my sandwich. Not answering him.

"Just be careful ok He's a good mate but he doesn't do relationships so don't get attached."

I stayed quiet.

"Also please save my pride.. is that why you turned me down that one night?"

I covered my face with my arm.

"I'll take that as a yes"

"question?"

"What?"

"Was that girl one of the girls you and Harry shared... at like the same time?"

He threw his head back laughing "no wait .. maybe I don't remember"

I nodded

"How many times do you think he uh"

"Slept with her.?" He laughed

"Yeah.."

"Harry doesn't sleep with the same girl."

"Gotcha"

We walked around town. I was really enjoying just being out of the house. He was telling me a random story on how they played paint ball on the street we were on before the town got fixed up.

His phone rang.
"Hello." He looked at me "yeah she's with me" he rolled his eyes "ok we will come back now." He hung up the phone

"Well Harry is home."👀

We headed back. When we walked in the house I noticed Harry's face was bruised and had a cuts on his cheek and nose. He looked angry.

"Harry what happened?" I went over to him quickly. He's eyes softened "are you okay?" He looked past me and he looked angry again.

"Alexis go upstairs."

"What?"

"Now."

I went upstairs

I heard a bit of yelling I opened my door slightly

"Why are you so fucking jealous styles?" with a laugh in his voice "scared I fucked your girl?" laughing

There was a Big Bang I looked down the stairs to see Harry pinning Niall against the wall. With a his gun drawn

Niall didn't seem bothered "calm down I took her to get some fucking food you territorial fuck."

"Harry!"

I ran downstairs pushing Myself in between the two of them he let go of Niall.

And starred at me

Niall said "well I'm gonna go"

A soon as the door shut Harry pinned me against the wall hard he's eyes were dark. Something I've haven't seen in a while

"Don't EVER put yourself between someone with a fucking gun Alexis!"

"You were going to shoot him over him taking me to get a sandwich Harry."

"Don't worry about my fucking reasons to put a bullet in someone's head."

I reached my hand up and touched his face "are you okay?"

His eyes softened clearing this throat "yea I'm fine."

I moved the hair from his face to get a better look.

He licked his lips "don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Care about me."

"Don't tell me who to care about."

Did the air get thinner because I can barely breath right now.

He kissed me Placing his hand on my throat. Slightly tighten it. "Did you and Niall do anything else besides get food?"

"No Harry"

With that he smirk "I'm going to fuck you now." Picking me up.

"No Harry."

He froze

"You're hurt let me clean it before it gets infected"

"I don't give a shit right now lex. I just want to fuck the shit out of you." Squeezing my hips

"Harry!" I laughed

He rolled his eyes and carried me upstairs into the bathroom placing me on the sink "go on"

I took out the supplies. He wince when I put the alcohol "thought it doesn't hurt that bad"

"I hope you know as soon as you're done I'm going to fuck you on this counter."

I bit my lip.trying to focus.

I felt his hand going up my thigh
"Harry.."

"What I'm not doing anything."

He started rubbing my core though my jeans.

"Hey don't forget you promised me to do something outside."

"Shit I didn't realize you were into that but sure if that's what you want."

I laughed "we both know that's not what I'm talking about."

"Aw now I'm disappointed" leaning forward to kiss me.

"Sit still." I laughed

"Well im over this"

He yanked my jeans off along with my underwear

"Harry" I laughed

He rubbed small circles "Im an impatient man."

With his other hand He unbuttoned his pants looking down stroking himself.

Opening the cabinet grabbing a condom.

"Do you keep those things everywhere?"

"Pretty much. Comes in handy don't it?" Smirking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 94
"She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace." -Helen - Their love wasn't supposed to happen. It was a mistake from the beginning...
6.9K 155 83
His hands are soft and his nails are coloured black. His cross tattoo shines in the light and his hairs are standing. I look down at his anchor tatto...
154K 3.5K 80
Alison Evans is thrilled to start her job as a journalist in the heart of Philadelphia. Her spirit of inquiry leads her to places she's been told not...
25.1K 1.4K 51
When a murder is exposed and a famous author is implicated along with two movie stars, it creates a media circus and sends a shockwave across the cou...