Rwby Cast Reacts To ❤️Weaponi...

By Williamjwb87

Get Ready,Readers To Watch The Cast Of Rwby React to Weaponized Love And See Their Weapons Take On Beacon In... More

Prologue!Crescent Becomes Human?
From Weapons To Humans!Birth of Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E
Weaponoids Get Schooled
Protecting Velvet And Birth of A New Couple
Crescent Gets a harem
team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E kick Team Crdl's Ass
a Family Fallout
Fight against white fang
Forgiveness and Training
More Weaponoids Arrive
Crescent Rose's Father?
SURPRISE!It's Crescent's Dad!
A surprise Reunion
Father & Son & other Family
Akumu No Buki's Attack
Disband Of the U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Team
Reunion & The end is Almost here
meet Queen Salem
Alternate Endings
Finalé of a Journey & A New Beginning

Crescent And ember Meet Grandpa and Grunkle

1.8K 43 5
By Williamjwb87

It was Time for Another Chapter As Everyone wondered What will Happen in this One but know that they're gonna Have to watch to find Out.

As Team RWBY & Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Were Chatting Until They Heard ruby's Scroll Ring And She Answers The Ones On The The Other End Is......

Ruby:DAD!?UNCLE QROW!?Sorry,It's Just Why Are you Calling?Huh?Yeah,I'll Put You On Speaker.

Tai:Well,Look at that!Me And Qrow Are finally Getting an Appearance.

Qrow:About damn time.

Ruby Puts Her Scroll On speaker And Sets It Down As Tai And Qrow Are Heard.

Tai(On Speaker):Hey Ruby,Yang!Anyways,Im Calling To Tell you That Me & Your Uncle Qrow Are Coming To Visit You Two And We Heard There's A New Team,We'd Like To Meet Them.....Also,We'll Be There In About 5 Minutes.

Qrow:That Fast?

Tai:Well,I Had to deal with Yang And Ruby While Raising them And While they're Hyper.

This Caused Everyone To Freak Out Especially You.

(Y/n):What Do We Do?What Do we Do?WHAT DO WE DO!?!?!?

Ruby:Calm Down,Sweetie.

(Y/n):I CAN'T MOM!!!GRANDPA AND GRUNKLE QROW ARE COMING!!!And THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IM CRESCENT FUCKING ROSE!!

Ruby:SWEAR JAR!

Crescent:NO!

Ruby:Than No Cookies For A Week.

Crescent:Psh,I can handle that.

Ruby:What About SIX Weeks?!

Crescent:WHAT?!

Tai:'Reminds me of Summer Doing that to Ruby And.....'

Ruby Scolded Her Human Weapon Son As Yang And Celia Are Heard Trying Hard Not To Laugh but You Saw this.

(Y/n):EMBER CELICA!!STOP LAUGHING,GRANDPA'S COMING AND SO IS GRUNKLE QROW!!!!!!

Qrow:Grunkle Qrow?.......i like it.

Celia:I.....*Wheezes*Know Cuz And I Don't Care because We're Just Gonna tell Them And Laugh Our Asses Off.

Shawn:Cocky as Always.

Ember:And that makes me Awesome.

Myrtenaster:And Rude.

All of RWBY Except Yang Sighed At Ember Celia's Childish Behavior While Yang Gave Her A Thumps Up While You,Myrtenaster And Gambol Shroud Looked At Her With Annoyed Faces But JNPR Suddenly Burst Through the Doors as They Told Both Teams Something To Be Prepared For.

Jaune:Ruby,Yang!YOUR DAD AND UNCLE ARE HERE!!!

Weiss:That WAS Fast.

Rwby/U.l.t.i.m.a.t.e:Uh Oh.

All three Teams Run Outside to see Taiyang Xiao Long,Ruby & Yang's Father.

And Qrow Branwen,The Uncle To Ruby and Yang.

Qrow:Looking good as Always.....Oh And You too,Tai.

Tai(Sarcastic):Gee thanks,Qrow.

As Soon As Ruby And Yang Saw The Duo,They Ran And Gave Them A Hug.

Ruby/Yang:DAD!!UNCLE QROW!!

The sisters Ran And Hugged Their Father And Uncle As they Hug Back.

Tai:I Can see You Wanted To see Us For Awhile,Well.....Me Obviously Because You Saw Qrow,When He Tried To Fight Winter.

Winter Glared At Qrow For that Clearly Still Annoyed At how he Disrespected Atlas While He Just sticked his Tongue out.

Winter:'WHY Is he So childish?'

Qrow Looked At His Brother-In-law With A Face That Reads "Seriously?Seriously?" But His Face Changes to Confusion,When He Notices Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E And Tells Tai to look In His Direction To See The Four Of You And He Asks gently Who You Are.

Tai:Excuse Me,Who Are you Four?Are You A Friend Of My Daughters And Their Friends.

U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E:Actually Their Weapons But Also,Their Kids.

You,Celia,Shawn and alice look at each other as you try to come up with an excuse but just decided to reveal the truth because the four of you can't think of any lies. 

(Y/n):well Sir,I'm Known By a Fake Name of (Y/n) (L/N) And These Are My TeamMates.

Alice:Hi,Im Alice Myren.

Celia:Name's Celia Embers And This.....

Shawn:Im Shawn Gambol......

Tai and Qrow were A bit Confused To What they Meant By "Fake Names" But They Got Their Answer As The Four Of you Revealed Your REAL Names.

Crescent:My Real Name Is Crescent Rose.

Crescent:The Handsome One.

Shawn:More like Obnoxious One......but Than Again,That goes To ember.

Myrtenaster:My Real Name Is Myrtenaster.

Myrtenaster:The Reserved and Sweet One.

Crescent:Don't Forget Total Babe who is A kind one

Myrtenaster Blushes With a Smile on Her Face from Crescent's Compliments.

Ember:Im Ember Celica!!

Ember:The Awesome One.

Gambol:Gambol Shroud.

Gambol:The Normal One Since My Companions Are Total Idiots.

Tai And Qrow Looked Abit Confused By Your Real Names As You Explained The Situation And Who/What You Are And That Leaves tai And Qrow Speechless As They Learned That Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E are RWBY'S Weapons As HUMANS.

Tai:So Basically,You Four Are Weapons That Became Human And Crescent Views Ruby As His Mother And The Same Goes For Ember Celica With Yang?

Everyone(Except Tai and Qrow):YES!

Crescent:I Should Also Say that Since Your Mom And Aunt Yang's Father,It Means Your Mine And Ember's Grandpa.

Tai:I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE A GRANDPA!

Tai Looked Shocked At his Words But Just Smiled Awkwardly But Deep Inside,He Was Screaming.

Tai:'AAAAAHHHHHH!!!IM TOO YOUNG TO BE A FRICKIN GRANDPA' Alright then,come give your Grandpa tai a Hug.

Crescent And Ember Turn Pale As They Both Say One Thing to that.

Crescent & Ember:HELL NO!

You And Ember Put A Nervous Smile On Your Faces As You Two Back Away Slowly and Qrow gets Behind You Two As He Grabs You Both And Gives You Noogies As You And Your Cousin Tried To Get Him To Stop.

Ember:Grunkle,Let Go Of Us Right Now!HEY,Watch the Hair.

Yang:That's My girl.

Crescent:AAH!GRUNKLE QROW!!!!!!

Qrow:GRunkle?I Could Use to that,"Grunkle Qrow".

Tai:Ha Ha,They're Definitely Ruby's Son And Yang's Daughter Alright And They're Also DEFINITELY Cousins.

Ruby & Yang:What's that supposed to mean? 

The Two Adults Laugh As they Kept Talking About you But You And Ember Kept Telling Them to Let Go. 

Crescent/Ember:GRUNKLE QROW!GRANDPA!LET US GOOOOOOOO!!

Everyone Except The Cousins Laugh it Up And Wait for the next one to begin and Hope it's Soon but little Do they Know,That's Where things Are finally going Back off this regular Track and to the Crazy Track.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 0 22
Set in the Great State of Texas of the 21st century, Fellow Patriot / 1st & 2nd Amendment Supporter "Daniel " Red" Smith", a " Texas Farmer" curren...
17.7K 340 35
~SET IN THE MODERN WORLD~ "I see someone has a specific taste in significant others," Yang said. "And what do you mean by that?" Blake asked. "What...
7.2K 101 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
32.8K 329 19
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who graduated from Atlas Academy. His team had gotten killed on a Search and Destroy mission and he was the only one who...