โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐโ™ฅ๏ธŽ - {Um...

By WhereisSol

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Author's Note
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Author's Note
Part 24
Part 25
Author's Note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Pt.30 ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Author's Note
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐€/๐
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐!
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
๐Ÿ‹Part 57๐Ÿ‹
Part 58

Part 13

1.1K 22 29
By WhereisSol

You woke up. The light hitting your eyes. You looked around to see mostly white. You tried to move your arms but you were in so much pain. You tried to remember what had happened. THAT'S RIGHT! UMEJI! MIDORI! You quickly lean up despite the pain. You were in.. The hospital..?
You look around to see nobody. You sat up and pulled the needles and shit off you. You went to stand up but quickly fell. You slowly got up again, your body was shaking. You used the bed as support and used all your strength to stand and walk out the room. You then made it to the hall. You saw many people, doing their own thing. "Umeji? Mi-Midori?" You called out. You stumbled down the hallway, looking for a familiar face. You then stop at a door. Room 201. You look through the window to see the familiar green haired girl. You quickly opened the door and stumbled in. You unfortunately went too fast, faster than you could and you collapsed. You hit the floor and it hurt extremely bad. You try getting up once more. You stumbled to Midori's bed and looked at her. "Mi-Midori... Ca-Can you hear me??" You mutter. You place your hand onto her stomach and try shaking her awake. But she did respond. "No... No not you too... Please.. Midori... You're my best friend." You began to cry. "M-Mi-Mid-ori! ...  MIDORI!!! PLEASE! GET UP!" You were shaking her violently. Nurses immediately rushed in and pulled you away from Midori. You tried to fight against them but they overpowered your weak, injured body. "GET OFF ME! MIDORI! MIDORI GET UP!" You cried out, reaching for Midori as the nurses pulled you away. They dragged you back to your room and held you down to your bed. One nurse grabbed a syringe and injected it into you. They held you down for a few more minutes as you slowly got tired and eventually blacked out.

You were running. It was dark. Pitch black. You couldn't see a thing. But you were so scared. You couldn't help but cry. Suddenly you trip and begin to fall. You then feel yourself land in water yet you see nothing. Suddenly a light begins to flicker above you and you find yourself in the school hallway. The floor was flooded. You stood up and looked around. It was mostly dark with the lights that were on flickering. You didn't see anybody. You were too scared to call out. You didn't know why you were so scared but you knew something was there. You stumbled down the hallway, looking for someone to help you. Suddenly you find yourself on the roof. In the distance you see familiar orange pigtails. "Osana..?" You stumbled over. You reach your hand out for her and try to touch her but she vanishes. "Y/n!! Help me!" You hear Osana's voice. You stumbled past the bench and to the other side of the wall to where you can see the edge of the roof. Osana was there. She looked so scared. "Why didn't you save me?" Osana asked before backing up to the rail. "I needed you." You stepped closer as she continued to back up but there was no room to back up. She fell over. "OSANA!" You screamed and you ran over to grab her hand but you tripped and fell over the railing into the darkness. Suddenly you're on a bridge. In the distance you see the familiar face of a girl. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. It was her. The gangster's daughter. Mina. You see an unfamiliar face push her over the edge. You then look down to see cracks forming under the bridge. You try to run as the bridge behind you crumbles. You are unable to outrun it and you jump ahead. You close your eyes and fell yourself fall to the ground. You open your eyes to see a bloody carpet. You stand up and look to see a bedroom. There's a bed in the middle of the room. It's a woman. Pill bottles surrounded her and her wrists were slit. The blood leaking to the floor. It was your birth mother. You looked around the room, only seeing pill bottles and alcohol. You turned around to see your father with another girl. She was about your age with long red hair and red eyes. You suddenly can't breathe. You fall to your knees and try to scream but nothing is able to come out. All you can do is cry. You close your eyes. You then hear the sounds of police sirens. You open your eyes and look around. You're back at the warehouse. There was Midori who was laying motionless on the ground. You crawled to her and pulled her close to you. Your surroundings turn from the warehouse to the back of the school. It was warm and bright. You held Midori close but her body turned to ash and the wind took it away. "No!" You called out as you got up and chased after her fleeing ashes. It brought you to the cherry tree. You lose track of the ashes as you're distracted seeing a figure at the tree. You walk closer and the person is just blurred. No matter how hard you look, you are unable to recognize the person. They turn around and you're horrified to see a beaten, bruised, and bloodied Umeji with a gunshot wound to his stomach. Blood was pouring out his mouth. He held onto the wound but it was no use as blood just kept leaking. Staining the grass and turning it red. The red color starts to take over. Everything turns red. The grass. The tree. Umeji. His red body then turns liquid and falls to the red ground. You collapse into the blood. You were covered in blood. "I just want this nightmare to be over!!" You place your hands onto your hand and close your eyes. ....

..........

....................

"Y/n?" You heard a finally voice. You look up to see Osoro. You look around and your surroundings were now black once more. "Tch.. Look at you. Man up. Since when are you such a pussy?" She scowled at you. You cried. "I'm sorry Osoro... I'm nothing like you.. I'll never be like you.. I'll never be strong like you.. I'm not you. I'm just weak and worthless. I'm pathetic. I should just die!" You cry to yourself. "Since when do you just give up?" Osoro asks. You go silent. You hear a voice from behind you. "It's all your fault." You turn to see Midori. "It's your fault. I wouldn't be in this state if it weren't for you. You always cause problems. You make everyone's life worse. You're a parasite and you should just die." Midori walked to you. Suddenly you see Osana come from behind Midori. "It's all your fault. You didn't save me. You didn't even try. I'd still be here if you performed better CPR. If you weren't there, I'd still be alive." Osana accuses. "I'm so sorry.." You mumble as you look to the ground. "Sorry? Sorry doesn't make up for what's your fault." You hear Umeji's voice. You look up and he was between the girls. "Someone is stalking you and first place you go is my house. You have me always walking you to and from school. You dragged me into this. It's all your fault." Umeji hissed. "You didn't really think I liked you.. Did you?" You hear Shoku. You turned your head and saw him in Osoro's place. "Hah you're pathetic. Who would ever like you?" He laughed. You turn back to see Umeji gone but Osana and Midori still remained. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." You whispered. "It's all your fault!" Midori snapped. "It it wasn't for you, I'd be alive!" Osana grabbed your hair and pulled. "I'M SORRY! I'M WORTHLESS AND PATHETIC AND ALL I EVER DO IS DRAG OTHERS DOWN WITH ME! I SHOULD JUST DIE!" You screamed. Osana smirked before pulling out a gun and handing it to you. Suddenly you were surrounded by all your other friends. Kokona, Saki, Kuu, Mai, Ayano, Osoro, Raiburu. Everyone.

"Just die."

"Do it."

"Kill yourself."

"End it."

"You're a burden. Free us."

"Die."

They all kept saying. You pulled the gun to your head. Your hand was shaking and you were crying. You prepared yourself. You closed your eyes.

"WAIT!"

You quickly opened your eyes to see Umeji. He was no longer beaten and was back to normal. "What are you doing? Giving up? After all I've done for you?!" Umeji smacked the gun away from you. You silently looked down. Umeji dropped to his knees and grabbed your face, forcing you to look at him. "You came to my house because you were scared and needed my help. I offered to walk you to and from school. Those guys had beef with me too. Nothing was your fault. Stop blaming yourself." Umeji reassured. Your gaze turned to the gun. Umeji sighed. "You need to keep going. Think of how far we've come as friends. Think of all your friends who care for you. Are you willing to just give up? Keep playing. Resume. I'm here for you." Umeji insisted. You remained silent.

Umeji leaned close to you. His head passed your's and his arms wrapped around your body. He was... Hugging you. "Umeji..." Your eyes began to water.
You hugged him back and closed your eyes.

You opened your eyes. You were back in the hospital. Your eyes shifted to the side. You saw Umeji standing over you. Once he noticed you were awake. He smiled. You noticed he was bandaged and covered in bruises. He placed his hand on your's and looked at you for a moment. Then his gaze turned dark and he walked away. "Wa-Wait.." You muttered but he had not heard you and walked out. Suddenly you were shocked to hear the sound of the door slamming open. Mai, Saki, and Kokona all rushed in. "Y/n!! Are you okay?!" Saki ran to you. "Kokona??" You looked to the purple haired girl. "Ye-Yeah.. It's me.. When I heard what happened, I came back to visit you." She explained.
"H-How's Midori?" You asked. The girls all sadly looked to one another before looking to you. "Midori's... In a coma.." Mai informed you.
Your eye's went wide. "Wh-What? Th-Th-That can't be tru-true!" You stammered as you leaned up. Saki and Kokona grabbed you and tried to gently lean you back down. "No! You need to rest!" Kokona said.
You all heard the sound of the door opening. You all looked over to see Shoku. "We'll.. Leave you guys alone.." Mai mumbled before all of them walked passed Shoku and out the room. Shoku walked to your bed. "I-I was a bit upset when you didn't show up.. Then I heard what happened.." Shoku started. "What? I missed it?! How long have I been out?!" You shouted. "Three days.." Shoku admitted as he sat down in a chair next to your bed. "THREE DAYS?!" You leaned up hurriedly. Shoku immediately got up and tried to lay you back down. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ghost you!" You fought against him. You grabbed his hands and he still tried to lay you down. "I-I know! It's not your fault."
You stopped. Remembering your nightmare. You began to cry. 

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You remained in the hospital for a few days. It was now Thursday. You decided to see Midori. You walked into her room and just stared at her. The doctor said she'd wake up but you had overheard the nurse's talking.

"I feel so bad for that little green haired girl, I heard Dr. Yamamoto say she may not wake up and her parents are considering taking her off life support." One nurse whispered. "Oh my god that's horrible. Just wait until her friend finds out. She's been visiting her room almost everyday. So heartbreaking."

It wasn't fair. Even if Midori would make a 100% recovery... Her parents wouldn't hesitate taking her off life support. You remembered when her mother came in.

"Where is she?! Where's my brat of a daughter?!" The woman screamed as she rushed in. The nurse's took her to Midori's room where you happened to be. The door slammed open and the woman ran in. "YOU BRAT! YOU'RE ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEMS! BECAUSE YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND GET KIDNAPPED, I HAVE EVERYONE IN THE CITY CALLING ME! EVERYONE IS TALKING AND PITYING ME BECAUSE OF YOU!" The woman raided her hand to strike Midori. You felt your blood boil. When she went to hit Midori, you grabbed her wrist and squeezed. "HUH?! HOW DARE YOU?! LET ME GO NOW!!" The woman shouted. You squeezed harder. And harder. And harder. As hard as you could. "AHH LET ME GO YOU BRAT! YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Midori's mother was now screaming. The nurses came in and take to remove us from the room before I killed her.

It was so unfair. You heard the door open. It was your mom. "Mom! You're back!" You were shocked. "Is Mama here too?" You asked. She shook her head. "Unfortunately she couldn't be here. I rushed back as soon as I found out you were hospitalized. I hope you're okay!" She walked over and checked your for injuries. "I'm fine... Can't speak for Midori though.." You turn to look at your friend. "Oh my, is that the little girl you used to play with as a child?" She asked.
"Yeah.. She's in a coma.. Her mother is planning to take her off life support even though there's a chance she'll recover.." You sit down next to Midori. "What?? But that can't be.. Legal.." She went silent. "Excuse me dear, I need to make some phone calls."

You headed back to your room and laid down. The door opened to reveal Umeji. He just stared at you for a moment before walking over and sitting on your bed, next to your legs.
"Hey... I haven't seen you since I woke up." You leaned up. Umeji looked away silently. "Look... We need to talk." Umeji muttered. You gave him a confused look. "What's up?"

"Look.. I don't want you around me anymore." Umeji maintained his gaze away from you. "Huh? Wh-Why? Is it because of what happened?" You reached for Umeji's arm but when he turned to you, his gaze was cold. "I never liked you. In fact I've always hated you. You're stubborn and annoying." Umeji got up from the bed and faced you. "What are you saying?" You felt your heart shatter. "Look. You're getting involved in MY messes. Realize we aren't friends. In fact, I HATE you." He snapped. You felt something inside of your soul die when he said that. You looked down to your hands with wide eyes. You were unable to stop the flow of tears that started. "Just.. Don't talk to me anymore. Alright?" Umeji turned away from you and walked out the room.

Why

Why this?

First Osana

Then Midori

And now... Umeji

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 3.3K 15
๐šข๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐šก ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–! ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›) ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
395 66 19
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐Ÿช ๐’ท๐’พ๐“๐“๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“Š ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๏ฟฝ...
21.6K 794 14
[๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™†๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™–...
166K 5.2K 24
๐™ฐ ๐š™๐š˜๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šก๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š”๐š˜๐šž ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๏ฟฝ...