The Missing Piece ~Harry Fanf...

Von Fan_ilove1D

The famous Harry Styles is visiting his mum when he suddenly bumps into a piece of paper that's going to chan... Mehr

Chapter 1: The Discovery
Chapter 2: Tell me!
Chapter 3: The story
Chapter 4: You did what?!
Chapter 5: The lads
Chapter 6: Daddy Direction, huh?
Chapter 7: How could I forget
Chapter 8: I can't take this anymore
Chapter 9: I'm not going back there
Chapter 10: We need help, NOW!
Chapter 11: Bad news
Chapter 12: Hospital
Chapter 13: Where am I?
Chapter 14: I have an idea
Chapter 15: Scared
Chapter 17: Going Home
Chapter 18: A table in the corner
Chapter 19: Interview
Chapter 20: Mission Impossible or possible?
Chapter 21: They fit!
Chapter 22: Idiot
Chapter 23: How could you?
Chapter 24: Pervert
Chapter 25: A blonde liar
Chapter 26: Get OUT
Chapter 27: I know you
Chapter 28: Where are you?
Chapter 29: You too?
Chapter 30: Forgive or forget
Chapter 31: Jealousy and.. wait what?
Chapter 32: I beg you
Chapter 33: Coincidence?
Chapter 34: What are you talking about?

Chapter 16: You get it?

438 15 9
Von Fan_ilove1D

*Lou's POV*

''-Well...

...

.......

....

I'll tell you when we go visit Harry at he hospital! Quick grab your stuff and we're outta here in no time'' I said quickly and smirked. I heard Zayn sighing, he was clearly annoyed ''Lou.. You just said that to keep me suffering.. I'm curious! tell me!'' He said and clenched his fist  and hit the mattress. ''I wanna know too'' Niall said, we could hear his stomach screaming for food. Quite funny actually. 

''You're being stupid'' Zayn said and we all noticed Liam shooking his head devestated. He didn't like our small-meaningless-childish fights. ''Come on! With an attitude like that, you'll never hear my idea'' I said and winked at Zayn. Liam quickly stood up from the couch and yawned ''Well get dressed Zayn, we're leaving''.

''Are you coming with us Paul?'' I asked as I grabbed my coat. ''No, I need to go and make a phone-call and stuff about the interview! Just call me or text me if there's anything. And please, drive carefully!'' Paul said. ''Nothing to worry about, I'm driving'' Liam said and gently waved goodbye to Paul as he left the flat. 

''Hey! What if I wanted to drive?''  I exclaimed and frowned, ''Lou.. You're either driving too fast, too slow or you get in an accident..'' Niall said and laughed. Liam nodded in agreement and I frowned even more ''Yeah.. love you too'' I said sarcastically and stomped out of the flat with my crutches.

I'm a good driver, they don't know what they're talking about.. I just get unlucky sometimes.. It's no big deal.. 

''Hey Lou! Wait up!'' Zayn, Liam and Niall ran after me towards the car. ''We didn't meant to hurt you or anything'' Zayn said and looked concerned, I was still frowning, but I decided to wipe it away and brought up a smile ''It's okay guys'' I said and we all jumped into the car. Liam at the driver's-seat of course... 

*Meanwhile at the Hospital - Harry's POV* 

I had survived the night of complete darkness, but I hadn't had much sleep. I had dark bags under my eyes and I bet there was a hint of redness in my eyes too. The one time I finally fell asleep I had had one of those bad dreams again.. About Jenny running away from me, not sure why she keep doing that! And suddenly she in one way or another kill herself or dissapear just to get away from me. Is there something wrong with me?

I'd had my necklace in my hand  all night, and held it tightly as if it was the only thin I owned and didn't want to lose. It was so precious to me, and I couldn't imagine being without it. It may sound stupid, but it's the only thing I have that has something to do with Jenny. My twin sister. 

*Knock Knock* 

A doctor opened the door and smiled at me, she stepped in and shut the door behind her. ''Is your head still hurting?'' she asked and looked at me with her deep brown eyes. I slowly shook my head and clung on to my necklace. ''What do you have there?'' she asked and leaned over curiously, I shook my head again and tried to hide it. Would she take it? 

''Harry, show me'' she said and now had a angry expression on her face. I shook my head again too afraid to speak. Why did she want to see it? ''Harry, it's okay, I just want to see'' she reassured me and crossed her arms and raised an eye brow waiting for me to open my hands and show her. I guess she wasn't going to take it. I was being paranoid. 

I slowly opened my hands and showed her my silver necklace with an engraved H. ''That's a beautiful necklace Harry! I guess the H is because of your name eh?'' she asked and smiled. I nodded and smirked at her. ''But why is it only a half heart?'' she asked, I felt my stomach drop at her question. 

''That's...'' I started, she looked at me curiously and I swallowed nervously. ''That's not important'' I said and hid the necklace again. What if she was a paparazzie dressed as a doctor just to trick me and write stupid untrue stuff in the paper? God.. I'm sounding like Paul now.. 

''Well, that's fine! But I was going to tell you that you've recovered really good and you can go home later today. We just wanna keep you here a little longer so we're sure it's fine to let you out without problems''  she said, smiled and left the room. Suddenly the door opened again and she popped her head in, ''Oh and by the way, here's some visitors for you''. 

*Lou's POV*

I was really sure I was getting them on their nerves as I hadn't told them my idea yet. There was I reason I hadn't just told them right away, it was too genious, but at the same time a really easy idea and It's weird the hadn't thought about it themselves. 

We walked into Harry's room at the hospital and I stumbled with my crutches as usual. They made me look like so stupid, but fortunately I was getting rid of them in a few days. 

''HAZZA'' we all cheered and smiled from ear to ear, he flung his hands open and we all hugged him tight. ''Guess what!'' he said excitedly ''What?'' Niall asked and smiled curiously. ''I CAN LEAVE THIS BORING HOSPITAL TODAY'' Harry said and smirked. ''YAAY'. 

''When?'' Liam asked gently and sat down on a chair. ''Tonight'' Harry said and still had the biggest smile plastered on his face. ''We'll go out and eat tonight then?'' Niall asked and looked at each one of us. ''You're stomach speaking?'' Zayn said and chuckled. ''Well, I meant... To celebrate?'' Niall added and smiled. ''Ofcourse!'' Harry said and his big smile grew even bigger showing off his precious dimples.

''But you sure you don't need to go home and rest?'' Liam asked, or should I saaay... Daddy Direction? ''You're kidding me right? I've been laying in this bed in what feels like a whole century! I can't possible just leave this hospital to lay in another bed?'' He said and made us all laugh at how excited he was about leaving, and how Liam almost destroyed his happiness. 

''Okay calm down Harold! Well it's settled then!'' Liam said and nodded and grabbed his phone, ''What are you doing?'' Harry said as he leaned over to grab a sneakpeak at Liam's phone. ''I'm just gonna call Nandos and make a reservation. Because we're going to Nandos right?'' He said and looked up from his phone and straight at Niall. Niall nodded like crazy and I'm sure he was drooling a little too. 

''HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN SOMETHING?'' Zayn yelled and almost ripped his hair out in frustration. Niall got scared and looked at Zayn nervously ''what?'' he whispered. Zayn pointed at me  and sighed ''Lou's idea?'' he muttered. ''OH THAT! Tell us!'' Niall said and smirked. 

I opened my mouth and was about to reveal my idea when my phoned buzzed in my pocket. I smirked at how the phone interrupted me. ''Wait a minute'' I said and grabbed my phone, Zayn looked so annoyed as he clenched his fist. 

''Hello?'' I said 

''Hello! It's Paul''

''Hi Paul, It's Lou''

''I know that..''

''How?''

I could hear him getting really annoyed at me.

''Because I was the one to call you Lou..''

''Really?'' 

I heard him mumbling to himself: I knew I should've called Liam instead... 

''YES!'' he shouted

''Ok Ok! Just calm down! I was just kidding. I'm sorry'' 

''You better be''

''I am! Now, what's up?''

''I was just going to ask you when Harry's out? Today, tomorrow or?'' 

''He's out next year'' I said and chuckled

I heard him sigh and breath heavily, he was pissed off. Ooopps! 

''That's not even funny..'' 

''I know.. Sorry! He's out tonight'' 

''That's brilliant! Is he okay with having the interview tomorrow?'' 

I held my hand infront of the speecher on my phone and looked at Harry, ''Harry? Are you okay with doing that interview tomorrow?''. He smiled and nodded ''That's fine''. 

''Paul? You still there? Harry said yes''

''I'm here! Okay, good! I'll call you later for more information. Bye'' he sounded relieved that the phonecall was almost over. Oh god how much he loved me <3 

''Okay, bye then'' I said and hung up. 

''So were doing the interview tomorrow?'' Niall asked and noticed a bowl of chocolate standing on a table in a cornor of Harry's room. He was about to grab some when he looked at Harry for approval, Harry laughed and nodded. 

''Yes we are'' I said and smirked. Zayn was red as a tomato and still clenching his fist ''LOU!! I can't wait any longer'' he exclaimed and hit the wall in anger. ''Wow, you need to control your emotions Dj Malik'' Niall said while chewing chocolate, charming as always. 

''You can't wait for what?'' I asked and tried as good as I could to look innocent. ''YOUR GOD DAMNED IDEA'' he screamed and Liam gave us a mean look ''Okay boys, calm down! And Zayn if you continue screaming like that, the doctors will come and tell us to leave! And Lou? just explain your idea and he'll calm down..'' Liam said with his soft calm voice. 

''Okayyy! I was just going to see if his face could get any redder..'' I said and laughed. ''I can make your face red tho'' Zayn said and clenched his fist and put them about an inch from my nose. He was clearly pissed, never seen Zayn that angry. He must've been really curious. 

''FINE! I'll tell you!'' I said and he lowered his fist. 

''Okay, you all know were going to that interview tomorrow right? It's going to be live on tv, and thousands of girls are going to watch'' I started and looked at them to see if they had already understood what my idea was. They all looked completely blank and they clearly had no idea what I was talking about.

''So your idea is to get.. girls?'' Niall asked.

''No, not girls. Just A girl'' I said and raised my eyebrow. 

''One girl?'' Harry asked and tilted his head to the side and looked like a curious little puppy. 

''Yes, only one girl'' I said and smirked.

''Stop being so mysterious.. Tell us the whole idea'' Zayn said annoyed and sighed. ''Okay, loads of girls are probably watching, so it can't be easier than that! The girl I'm talking about is probably watching, and that girl is Jenny!'' I said and smiled. 

''Jenny?!'' Harry exclaimed and smiled from ear to ear. ''Yes! Jenny! Since she's probably watching, we could just announce it on the interview that we're looking for her'' I said and smiled, pleased with my idea. 

''But.. Loads of fans will probably lie and tell that they're Jenny!'' Liam said and looked at me, I grinned and pointed at Harry ''That's why we need the necklace''. 

''My necklace?'' Harry asked and clung on to his necklace with his hands.

''Yes! Your mum said that Jenny has the other half. You get it?'' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it took so long updating this! I've been busy with school and work! But i'll try and update more often now! Hope you liked this part! Please comment and/or vote :) I'd really appreciate it! Love all of you!! - Amanda xxx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

256K 6.4K 99
#1 in harryfanfiction #1 in harryimagines #1 in 1dsmut Alexandra is in trouble. Her jobless no-good brother, Avery has lost all of the money their p...
5.5K 73 87
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...
3.2K 188 21
"๐–จ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—…๐—’, ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’..." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข When a serious car accident happens and everyone falls apart, Harry Styles i...
53.9K 1K 8
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Harry is clueless when it comes to stuff relating to the bedroom. His nervousness on the to...