[BL] Disabled Cannon Fodder h...

By Erishi_An

Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a sen... More

1.1 Blind People also have Dreams
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
2.1 The Lame also has Dreams
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
Fanwai·Fu Mingyuan
6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.16
6.17
6.18
7.1 Every Year is You
7.2

6.15

818 41 3
By Erishi_An

Ye Shu's expression was very calm, and his eyes were filled with uncontrollable anticipation: "Do you like it?"

    "Hmmm." Song Xi wiped the ring with his fingers, raised his head and gulped down the water, with a virtuous expression, "I'm hungry!"

    Ye Shu took the water cup and put it back, "Is seafood porridge okay?"

    Song Xi's pouted mouth is not very happy: "I want to eat hot pot."

    Ye Shu: "You can't stand it."

    Song Xi said, "I can."

    Ye Shu couldn't beat him, so he compromised: "Let's go eat later that night. Your stomach is still empty now, so eat something mild to cushion first."

    Song Xi finally ordered seafood porridge. He said it was okay. In fact, after doing physical work all night, his stomach was rumbling from hunger. Now let alone seafood porridge, white rice porridge can be eaten with delicacy. the taste of.

.After drinking the porridge, Song Xi pouted again in the refrigerator, made a fruit platter from the fruits he bought yesterday and those who had not taken medicine before, and took it to the study after finishing it.

    There were two desks in the study, the one Ye Shu used was smaller, and was close to his desk.

    Song Xi put the fruit plate in front of the computer, and when he opened the chair and was about to sit down, Ye Shu, who was busy with work, raised his head, took out the pillow on the back of his chair and placed it on Song Xi's chair, and patted it with the palm of his hand.

    "..." Song Xi suddenly remembered something, blushing almost like the strawberries in the fruit bowl.

    Putting the pillow on it is indeed a lot softer, and there is no discomfort when sitting on it.

    Song Xi quickly forgot his shyness and logged into the game with jackfruit in his mouth.

    As soon as it went online, the gang news channel was unexpectedly calm, and it was not suitable for it.

.He clicked on the chat box and casually sent a message out.

    Smile: The gang went bankrupt?

    Soon, the news that suddenly rolled up told him that the gang was not bankrupt, but a group of scorpions were waiting for the melon owner to bring melons.

    The brackets Song Xi and Ye Shu are the main brackets.

    No milk: Hee hee! Did you really have sex with the tide!

    Xiaomengxin: It's too much, to secretly engage with us without telling us, laughing god, if you don't tell me how you are, I won't forgive you!

    Northwest Wind: It's too much, the dog tide is taking off the list without telling me, it's too much! Where is my sword? I want to date him! pick!

    Smile: Okay, I'll ask him to come and fight with you.

    No milk: Living together, yo~yo~yo~~

    Xiaomengxin: Sleep together, yo~~~

.Northwest Wind: ...I'm joking.

    Song Xi shook his head with a smile, and randomly entered a low-level dungeon of the wild team to brush up on his daily experience.

    After eating two jackfruits, the strawberry next to him remained untouched. Looking at Ye Shu again, he stared at the computer screen intently. From his eyebrows to the tight jawline, everything showed his seriousness.

    Song Xi twisted a strawberry with his fingertips and handed it to Ye Shu, "Ah—"

    Ye Shu subconsciously opened his mouth and took a bite, and there was half of the strawberry butt left. Song Xi didn't dislike it and ate it in one bite.

    Ye Shu reached out and rubbed his head, "Eat yours, don't mind me."

    "Okay." Song Xi obediently complied, took another strawberry, chewed off the strawberry butt, and handed the rest to Ye Shu's mouth.

.After going back and forth, Ye Shu was no longer in the mood to work. He manually turned off the running program, pulled the fruit bowl in front of him, and poked each one of them with a toothpick to feed Song Xi, "Do you want to play games?"

    Song Xi ate a big strawberry, it was so sweet and so sweet, he said excitedly: "Play! Let's do the Lingxi mission!"

    In the game "Jianghu", in addition to the mentoring system, there is also a love system, in short, it is dedicated to couples getting married and showing affection.

    If a couple wants to get married, they must form a team to complete the task of consonance. Of course, if the task is too troublesome, they can skip the task for 99 yuan and go directly to the engagement stage.

    99 Soft Girl Coins is not too much, but this kind of thing needs to be mindful. Anyway, the task is not difficult, and it is enough to complete three double tasks.

.After Ye Shu boarded the number and entered the team, Song Xi did not rush to go to Yuelao Temple to take the task, but released the mount Xuelu from the package, which was a two-person mount from the event.

    "Get on the deer!"

    Ye Shu clicked to agree to the double riding, and looked at the screen, his game character hugged the female Emei controlled by Song Xi from the waist, and rode absolutely.

    The first task released by Yuelao Temple is to collect red beans. Although it takes time, it can be collected automatically by hanging up.

    Not long after Song Xi finished drinking the porridge, he supported the fruit before he ate much. Seeing Ye Shu raised his hand to feed him again, he quickly shook his head and refused, "If you can't eat any more, you should eat it."

    Ye Shu ate the rest of the fruit, leaving only a few pieces of jackfruit on the plate.

    Song Xi leaned over, "Brother, why don't you like jackfruit?"

    Ye Shu said, "I don't like that smell."

.Song Xi instantly turned into a wolf grandmother, and coaxed, "Tast it, it smells bad, and it smells good!"

    Ye Shu stared at the pieces of jackfruit with a hesitant expression.

    "How about a piece and a kiss?"

    As soon as Song Xi finished speaking, the pieces of jackfruit entered Ye Shu's stomach one by one. Ye Shu leaned on him and coughed, "It tastes good."

    Song Xi: "..."

    Anyway, a little bit of backbone.

    There is no way, if you let it out, there is no reason to take it back. Song Xi moved the chair to the side, stretched his head over, and reluctantly received a kiss.

    It's really hard, um, yes!

    While the two were loving, the sound of the character being killed suddenly sounded in their ears. Song Xi looked over and saw that his screen was gray.

.Death will drop equipment durability, bad luck will drop weapons for others to pick up.

    When Song Xi got up, the person who killed him had disappeared, leaving only a string of game IDs.

    At this moment, no one can get away from the collection task. Ye Shu didn't say a word, and directly poked the gang leader privately. It didn't take long for a message to float on the top of the screen.

    [System Horn] Northwest Wind: A reward is offered to individuals, 100 gold for one death, and an additional 1000 gold for round-level explosions. There is no cap, remember to take a screenshot to get the gold, idxxxx.

    Song Xi snorted, "Isn't this the one who killed me just now? Why did you provoke the gang leader?"

    Ye Shu didn't change his face and said, "Maybe it's too busy."

.Song Xi sighed at the variety of other people's games, and stood up while rubbing his sore waist. He played too hard last night, and he felt uncomfortable after sitting for a while.

    "Brother, I'm so sleepy, I'm going to take a nap for a while, and I'll do the remaining two tasks tomorrow!" Song Xi said, spit at the man's forehead, and then, like a ruthless scumbag, hit Yawned away.

    Song Xi had a strange dream after falling asleep this time. In the dream, he was standing in a pure black space. The surroundings were so quiet that he couldn't even hear his own breathing.

    Song Xi couldn't wake up, as if he was trapped in this scene, he sat down in every possible way bored, resting his chin in both hands and thinking about life.

    Yes, it was strange, he was dreaming, but his consciousness had never been so awake.

    The space seemed to be in a static state, and after a long time, a sigh suddenly sounded in the space.

.The voice sounded familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere.

    "Song Xi."

    The sound of shouting reached his ears, and Song Xi stood up with a whimper. It was the sound of the system!

    This time, he just heard the meaning of hating iron but not steel from the sound of the system, "Can't you use your brain?"

    "..." The corner of Song Xi's mouth twitched: "Then you have to tell me anyway, what direction should I think about, and I don't want to play like this when buying lottery tickets."

    The system said: "Tips are everywhere."

    Song Xi: "...I don't believe it!"

    The system was silent for a long time, and when he thought the world was static again, the system said, "Have you watched the movie?"

    Song Xi was even more confused, "What movie?"

    The system didn't explain, just said: "Go and have a look when you have time, I have to go."

    Song Xi hurriedly said: "Eh? . . I haven't asked yet, what's going on in your world, I haven't been able to contact you before..."

    Before he finished speaking, he felt that his head was patted, and his consciousness was squeezed out in an instant, leaving only the drowsiness in his sleep.

    Song Xi only heard a few words, "Special...you have to rely on yourself..."

    Although he was very moved, the system had unexpected trust in him, but this did not hinder his determination to tear down the system.

    Life is not a suspense drama, nor is he the protagonist, the scope is too large, how can he guess it.

    The more Song Xi thought about it, the more angry he became. He was even angry when he was dreaming in a daze, and finally woke himself up.

    Ye Shu lay beside him, quietly sleeping.

    Song Xi turned over and tucked himself into the person's arms. He used his feet to grind and grind on the other's instep. He looked at Zheng Liang with his eyes, "Brother, let's eat hot pot!"

.The author has something to say: Good night~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 68 42
For someone want to read novel story With seme protoganist For some error site problem I might not put the link of the story I might just input the R...
210K 7.1K 76
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219923/ Author: Lan Qianli Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-28 Latest: Chapter 76 rebirth finished 237...
89.5K 1.9K 74
Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown morning. "Have you been looking for me for...
211K 7.2K 130
https://m.shubaow.net/226/226738/ [Quick Pass] On how to refuse the favor of the sick villain Author: Pujie Liang Liangzi Category: Danmei Fans Relea...