[BL] Disabled Cannon Fodder h...

By Erishi_An

Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a sen... More

1.1 Blind People also have Dreams
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
2.1 The Lame also has Dreams
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
Fanwai·Fu Mingyuan
6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
7.1 Every Year is You
7.2

6.12

806 42 6
By Erishi_An

As the saying goes, only with thick skin can you eat enough. Song Xi upholds this fine tradition and decides to carry it forward.

    After all, what was said was the water that was poured out. Song Xi simply - did not do anything, just turned over - rolled, rolled to the side of Ye Shu, took up space like a robber without saying anything, and even grabbed the quilt - big cut.

    His eyes were closed, and he meant "what can you do with me".

    What can Ye Shu do with him, it's too late to be happy, but the contact is too close, but I'm a little embarrassed.

    Song Xi noticed that he stepped back, opened his eyes suddenly, looked at Ye Shu in shock, and silently complained.

    You actually despise me?

    This turned off the lights and it was pitch black, how could Ye Shu know that he was being stared at with resentful eyes, and he only tried to regulate his breathing to ease his somewhat hurried breath.

.exhale - exhale - exhale - exhale...

    Ye Shu paused, suffocating his breath.

    Song Xi calmly got into his arms, and hung his hands and feet on the man. He didn't even have his head idle, and rubbed directly against the man's chest.

    His breathing was all messed up, Ye Shu didn't dare to move, he was at a loss and stiffened, letting Song Xi rub against him.

    - He hesitated for a while with both hands raised, but in the end he couldn't resist the longing in his heart, and he lightly put his arms around Song Xi's shoulders.

    This can be regarded as a kind of acquiescence and privilege. Song Xi's momentum instantly rose, like a victorious beast, and he left an occupation mark on his own territory.

    After Song Xi finished rubbing, he happily said, "Good night!"

."Sleep," Ye Shu said calmly, but his waist was slightly curled up, hoping to cover up the abnormal movement on his body.

    Song Xi didn't know that he was about to get out of the way, and now he is contentedly hugging someone and sleeping soundly, - when he is close to Ye Shu, he is prone to drowsiness, and the quality of sleep also increases rapidly.

    Before Ye Shu's heart was completely quiet, he heard a snoring sound in his ears, not the thunderous snoring, but a shallow one, more like breathing.

    Sleep in seconds.

    Ye Shu smiled helplessly, and tried to close his eyes to let himself fall asleep.

    Facts have proved that sleep can be contagious. Listening to Song Xi's breathing, Ye Shu soon fell into a deep sleep.

    In their sleep, the two of them unknowingly got closer and closer, hugging each other tightly. Song Xi didn't rest his feet for a while, and put them directly on Ye Shu's feet, with the insteps entangled.

.Both of them slept quite deeply, and when they woke up, it was already three poles in the sun, and the sun was shining into the room.

    Every time Song Xi wakes up, there is a transition period. During this period, others are confused and only rely on instinct to do things, and their brains do not wind up at all.

    The first thing I do when I get up is to move my legs.

    Without thinking about it, Song Xi - kicked the quilt away, his legs were spread out in large letters, and his hands were also spread out, ready to stretch out comfortably.

    "Snapped--"

    "hiss!"

    Song Xi's hands froze in the air, and his whole body was instantly awake. He retracted his hand, turned his head and looked to the side, and saw a sleepy face, and... a few red finger prints on his face.

    "..." For some reason, Song Xi's brain twitched, and he closed his eyes without even thinking, kicking his legs to pretend to sleep.

.Ye Shu rarely lays on the bed, and was woken up by a slap. Then he looked at the culprit. He was lying on the side in a big shape, his head was tilted, and he was still imitating a small snoring sound. If you look closely, you can still see him. Eyelashes fluttered slightly.

    Forget it, no scolding.

    After hearing the sound of rustling next to him, followed by the sound of Ye Shu getting out of bed, Song Xi couldn't bear his temper, and still couldn't help but secretly lift his eyelids to investigate the situation.

    As a result, the investigation suddenly met a familiar face.

    Ye Shu hooked his lips and smiled: "Morning."

    Looking at it this way, the fingerprints became more and more obvious.

    Song Xi rubbed his eyes and pretended to have just woken up.

    Ye Shu straightened up, took out the kicked shoes from under the bed, and said, "Sleep a little longer if you are sleepy."

    "Oh.".Song Xi paralyzed back, then jumped to sit up again, and said guiltyly, "I'm not sleepy!"

    "Then get up and take a shower?" Ye Shu looked down at him, his hair was messy when he woke up, and he suppressed his cold breath by ten percent.

    Song Xi quickly jumped out of bed to look for shoes, and said differently: "Get up, get up, get up... let's go!"

    Two people - front and back enter the bathroom, just enough to stand in front of the mirror.

    Song Xi stretched out his hand and took the tooth cup and handed it to him, then took his own toothbrush and squeezed toothpaste, but he couldn't hold it back, and he filled the head of the toothbrush without noticing, he subconsciously stretched out the toothbrush and handed it to Ye Shu, saying: " Well, it's too crowded!"

    Ye Shu was only stunned for less than a second, and immediately reacted to use his own toothbrush to spread the toothpaste. This person was just right.

.Song Xi has done this a lot before, but it is very new to Ye Shu, and it feels like this toothpaste is different from the past when you put it between your teeth.

    Chill and a little sweet.

    Song Xi finished brushing his teeth, washed his face with a handful of cold water, and quickly slipped out of the toilet. He just said, "Everything is in there, you take a shower first, and I'll prepare breakfast first!"

    Such a big slap print, embarrassing him.

    Ye Shu smiled and didn't refuse. After a quick shower, he went out still wearing his pajamas.

    Song Xi was frying eggs, and looking out from the kitchen, he asked casually, "Why don't you change your clothes? Don't you go to work?"

    Ye Shu approached the kitchen, rolled up his sleeves and consciously struck: "The clothes are a little wrinkled, so I asked someone to bring them new ones."

    Song Xi asked: "Is there any? Isn't it just bigger than the peanuts on the sleeves?"

.Ye Shu said: "It has to be ironed before you can wear it."

    Song Xi murmured in a low voice, "It's really important..."

    Ye Shu tilted his head to look at him: "Huh? What?"

    Song Xi smiled extremely dog-legged: "I praise you for your good looks."

    It was just a casual joke, but who knew that Ye Shu's expression was very solemn after listening to it: "You look better."

    I don't know, I thought he was making some kind of oath.

    Song Xi was a little embarrassed and panicked. After coughing awkwardly, he concentrated on turning the eggs in the pot with a shovel.

    The people under Ye Shu were still very fast. The breakfast was delivered before he finished eating. After he put on his clothes and took care of his hair, he followed Dao to work. Before leaving, he did not forget to tell Song Xi to finish the milk. .

.Song Xi responded with a full mouth, but he panicked when he saw that finger, and lowered his head a bit.

    After the people left, the door closed again, and he instantly put away his smile, looked up at the sky and sighed—sigh—it’s terrifying!

    Song Xi was in a complicated mood, but Ye Shu was in a good mood, and even had a vague feeling that he couldn't tell, especially when he entered the conference room, his subordinate looked at him with horror, and asked: " President Ye, what's wrong with your face!"

    "This..." Ye Shu reached out and touched his cheek, the marks on it had actually faded away a lot, only the heaviest mark remained, but he didn't say anything after rubbing it for a moment.

    "Could it be that you have been plotted against?" This young and talented young man has never had a target for his work, and his first thought was to go to this enemy.

.Ye Shu glanced at him and said indifferently, "Prepare for a meeting."

    - Oh, single dog.

    Ye Mou, who only mocked others, probably forgot that he is also a single dog now.

    "..." The subordinate felt that he should have read it right, didn't Ye always despise him just now? He suddenly began to feel uneasy. Could it be that he didn't do his job well enough?

    He thought about it back and forth to find the reason, but Ye Shu himself began to become fascinated while listening to others reporting on his work.

    The manager of a certain department finished his speech eloquently, and asked confidently: "Mr. Ye, we have investigated this project, and we think it is feasible. I don't know what you think?"

    After hearing his name, Ye Shu came back to his senses, stood up abruptly, and said imposingly, "Ah? It's over? Let's end the meeting."

    Everyone: "..."

.Ye Shu didn't hear the movement, so Ye Shu took advantage of the situation to look around, and didn't react until he met the unbelievable eyes of both of them, and sat down with a calm expression, "Sorry, what did you just say?"

    "..." The department manager felt a little speechless, but he couldn't offend the big wave at the head. He could only pick up the language and repeat the content again.

    "Yes." Ye Shu nodded and said, "The plan will be delivered to my office, and the meeting will be dismissed if there is nothing urgent."

    Everyone: "..."

    Actually, that's the point, isn't it?

    After everyone dispersed for a while, before they got up, they saw their boss, took out the mobile phone from their pockets, looked at them, and their coldness weakened a bit.

    When more than a dozen high-level executives walked out of the conference room, their expressions were as if they had seen a ghost.

.The competent subordinate was bold, directly pulled Ye Shu's assistant, and asked secretly, "So what, Mr. Ye, what's the situation?"

    The assistant whispered: "It seems to be in love."

    The subordinates are even more puzzled: "Dating in love? What does this face injury have to do with dating?"

    The assistant sneered and said, "You don't understand this, right? Even if I tell you, you don't understand."

    Subordinate: "..."

    He really doesn't understand.

    At this time, Song Xi, who was far away from home, was answering the news with his mobile phone. Before he could finish typing, he suddenly sneezed three times in a row.

    He shrugged the tip of his nose and whispered, "Who is talking bad about me again."

    At this moment, the phone vibrated, and Ye Shu's message popped up.

    [White Rice]: I'll come over at night.

    [Sixi Balls]: Okay, so what do you want to eat?

.[White rice]: I'm not picky eaters, you eat everything you make.

    [White Rice]: By the way, how big is your wardrobe?

    [Sixi Maruko]: All right, why do you ask this?

    [White Rice]: I brought some clothes, can I put them in your closet?

    Song Xi was speechless, and he was about to enter the room.

    [Sixi Maruko]: Bring it, don't take too much, or you won't be able to put it down.

    After the message was sent, there was no reply for a long time.

    When Song Xi was about to send another message, a voice message popped up on the opposite side.

    Ye Shu estimated that he was talking close to the phone, his voice was a little low, and he laughed lightly, like dew falling after rain and hitting the bluestone, "With me, it shouldn't be too much, right?"

    The author has something to say: I'm late, I've been a little busy recently.

.ppps: The food I mentioned last time, I didn’t expect that my readers would be so simple and cute (shocked.jpg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7.1K 130
https://m.shubaow.net/226/226738/ [Quick Pass] On how to refuse the favor of the sick villain Author: Pujie Liang Liangzi Category: Danmei Fans Relea...
50.3K 1.4K 199
Author: Jin Yun/金筠 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Finished) Introduction After Lubei passed the college entrance examination, he went...
75.4K 2.1K 17
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖆 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖇𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙 There were no female stu...
97.6K 3.8K 83
Novel: 穿越蟲族寵妻無度 Author: 阿慕z (Amu Z) Feng Zao, the Earth pharmacist who somehow traveled to the Zerg, reluctantly accepted the fact. Met the other hal...