[BL] Disabled Cannon Fodder h...

By Erishi_An

Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a sen... More

1.1 Blind People also have Dreams
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
2.1 The Lame also has Dreams
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
Fanwai·Fu Mingyuan
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
7.1 Every Year is You
7.2

6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams

2.1K 60 0
By Erishi_An

June is the most unbearable heat. At noon, there are almost no people on the streets except for the bustling cars.

    Not far from the high-rise building in the prime area is a famous technology company in the city.

    The company's industry has developed widely, and the design department is full of talents. It is also the busiest department in the entire company except the development department.

    At this time, the door of the design director's office was pushed open, and Xiao Yang from the art department came out dejectedly holding the newly revised design, but he didn't say anything, but he had already scolded the director in his heart.

    Passing colleagues greeted with coffee: "Yo, Xiao Yang, the design plan has been rejected again?"

    Xiao Yang replied with a sullen expression: "Yes, I have to change it."

    The colleague clicked his tongue twice and lowered his voice: "Why is the art group stuck so badly in this issue? I remember that your group changed this plan three times? . This director, is it the menopause? "

    "Ghost knows," Xiao Yang pushed the big frame on the bridge of his nose and waved at his colleague, "Stop talking, I'll go back and continue to change the plan."

    With that said, he walked to the office area of ​​the art group, threw a stack of documents on the desk, turned his eyes around, and took a few pictures of the young man who was sleeping beside him.

    "Song Xi, are you still sleeping?"

    The young man buried his head, his chestnut-brown hair shrugged in a mess, and his exposed skin was unnaturally white.

    Seeing that he didn't respond, Xiao Yang stretched out his hand and pushed it again, leaning in and shouting, "Song Xi, Song Xi?"

    Song Xi's drowsy consciousness was awakened, and he raised his head blankly, revealing a red face that was covered, his handsome face was full of confusion, "What's wrong?"

    "Fuck!" .Xiao Yang said a dirty word subconsciously, and said with admiration on his face: "Song Xi, you have dark circles under your eyes, you must have not slept for several days, right? You are not afraid of sudden death!"

    Song Xi also lied, seeing the person in front of him clearly, the whole person woke up instantly, opened his mouth and said in shock, "Why are you here?"

    Hearing what he said suddenly, Xiao Yang was amused and said, "Today is Monday, so it's strange that I'm not in the company, eh, I said you, did you sleep foolishly?"

    Song Xi is really stupid.

    Wait, isn't he doing a quick pass? Why did you suddenly return to the real world? Is it a system transmission failure?

    Song Xi tried to call up the task panel, but there was no response at all. He tried to call twice in his mind: "System? Are you there?"

    His voice sank to the bottom like a pebble thrown into the sea without causing any waves.

."Song Xi, what happened to you?"

    Seeing people sitting dumbly, Xiao Yang looked as pale as paper, and asked worriedly, "Are you feeling unwell? I see that your face is not very good. I really regret it when it happens.”

    His words are not to intimidate the other party. They are in the design industry, and they are in the same danger index as programmers. Although the salary is high, there are countless sudden deaths every year.

    Song Xi suddenly stood up and grabbed Xiao Yang's arm, "What number is today!"

    Xiao Yang was startled and stammered, "June... June 23rd."

    Shouldn't Song Xi be really stimulated?

    Song Xi continued to ask, "Has the plan been rejected?"

    "How do you know! I haven't had time to tell you yet!" .Xiao Yang got angry when he talked about this, and complained angrily: "The director is really nitpicking. This is not good or that. Last time I said that the plan was not novel, but this time I said it was too complicated and cumbersome, I was really drunk."

    Song Xi's face changed and changed, and his heart was like a huge wave rolling over.

    ——Of course I know, I also know what you are going to eat tonight, what time do you get off work, and I also know that I rushed to work until two o'clock in the morning for the plan, and died suddenly in front of the computer.

    These are all things that are about to happen.

    After several unsuccessful attempts to call the system, Song Xi's lips were bitten white unconsciously. What the hell is going on?

    Is this because the new mission world overlaps with the real world, or is there no mission and no system from beginning to end.

    Could all this be just a dream he imagined?

.Seeing that his condition was really bad, Xiao Yang stretched out his hand and shook it in front of him, and suggested, "Song Xi, why don't you ask for a leave?"

    Song Xi nodded: "Well, I'll go later."

    He's upset right now, and this state is really not suitable for work.

    Song Xi's face was not good at all, and the bruises in his eyes were frightening. The company couldn't really let employees have an accident, and just went through a procedure and approved a fake note.

    After taking two days off and walking out of the company, Song Xi stood at the familiar crossroad with his briefcase in his hand. He was still in disbelief. Could it be that he really came back?

    All of this is true or false.

    Suddenly, the aunt's kind voice sounded above her head: "Young man, the green light is here."

    Song Xi came back to his senses, and said with the corners of his mouth: "Oh, thank you."

.The aunt walked quickly, and she didn't forget to look back to remind: "Young man, I see that your face is not good, or you should go to the hospital to have a look."

    Song Xi thanked him again, walked to the other side of the road, stopped a taxi and prepared to go home. He didn't need to go to the hospital, he would just sleep.

    When he got home, Song Xi took a cold shower and lay down on the bed, but he couldn't sleep.

    He closed his eyes, the world he had experienced before, and the lover he joined hands with, jumped in front of his eyes like a revolving lantern, frame by frame, as clear as a movie.

    But the system is silent now, and he can't even find any evidence that it is true.

    The transition between fantasy and reality jumped repeatedly in Song Xi's brain.

    He couldn't help but start thinking wildly, could this be a game that the system deliberately set up to trap him, and the system could only be awakened when he triggered the task node.

.But there is no hint at all. Where did he go to find the node, it can't be related to himself, right?

    Song Xi suddenly wanted to find someone to complain about, but when he turned on his phone and flipped around, he was stunned that he couldn't find anyone to talk to.

    He has an average relationship with his parents, and he has ordinary friendship with his friends. The only one who is slightly better is Xiao Yang, a colleague who joined the company at the same time as him.

    Song Xi rolled around on the bed and sighed. He really couldn't sleep, so he took out his laptop and opened the game he played recently. After logging in to his character, he randomly ordered a team in the world to go in and hang up.

    This is a very popular RPG end game recently. Song Xi also followed the trend and played it before. It felt pretty good, so he kept it all the time. Occasionally, he hung a copy online to see the scenery.

.Song Xi didn't like to be in contact with others at first. Apart from work, playing games was the only fun to pass the time. However, in games, he also mostly played alone.

    Song Xi stared at the computer in a daze, and when he regained his senses, he realized that the low-level dungeon had already been played, but the strange thing was that the teammates did not quit the team for the first time, but the manipulator character was like a second fool. Circling around.

    Xiao Emei, who is closest to him, is holding a weapon jade flute, and a dialog box keeps popping up above his head: "Brother Po? Are you there? Brother Po, come out and say something!"

    There are currently five occupations in this game, Nanny Emei, High Outbreak Assassin Poison Gate, Tank Shaolin, Far Attack Wudang, and Huashan, a melee output.

    Song Xi was playing Poison Gate. He glanced at the team list at random. He was the only Poison Gate player. He opened the team to chat and knocked '? 'No.

.[Emei]: My dear brother, you finally spoke up. How did your adventure come about?

    Adventure? What adventure?

    Song Xi frowned slightly, then clicked on the task panel, and above the development main task, there was an adventure task in golden font - [I, Cao Cao, make money! 】: As long as you pay me one million copper coins now, I will seal you into the army. [Whether to go to complete the adventure, task reward: Cao Cao's mysterious reward]

    Song Xi: "..."

    Many characters in this game follow historical characters, so it's not surprising that Cao Cao is there. In the game, adventure missions are triggered randomly, the golden ones have the lowest probability of triggering, and they will be automatically broadcast to the world by the system. It's no wonder that Xiao Emei will chase after him and ask Adventure.

.Song Xi suddenly thought of something. He exited the panel and opened the chat interface. Sure enough, it was filled with private chat messages at some point, almost all of them asking him about adventures.

    To drag Cao Cao's blessing, he has never been so 'fire'.

    The author has something to say: This world is the background of the game, and it is all mixed with various game settings. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.7K 53
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
52.5K 1.1K 82
Title:未婚夫到底做错了什么![快穿] Author:糯米圆子惹 Qiao Yiran felt that the novels she had read recently were all fucking poisonous. "I'm sorry, I think I prefer gir...
6.1K 85 48
"not mine" For some reason, Ji Ci has been a little vain and worshiped money since he was a child, delusional in wanting to hug his thigh and avoid s...
222K 8.1K 83
The Protagonist's Halo has Opened Up [Quick Wear] 主角光环开大了[快穿] Author 优乐北 Status 83 Chapters Description Accidentally contracting the system, Wei Xich...