[BL] Disabled Cannon Fodder h...

By Erishi_An

Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a sen... More

1.1 Blind People also have Dreams
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
2.1 The Lame also has Dreams
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.9
5.10
5.11
Fanwai·Fu Mingyuan
6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
7.1 Every Year is You
7.2

5.8

1.2K 63 1
By Erishi_An

In the bedroom, the air was so quiet that you could hear a needle falling from the ground. All the palace servants bowed their heads and tried their best not to make any noise.

    Fu Mingyuan stood beside the bed with his hands behind his back, his terrifying aura of suffocation was exuded, and he was not arrogant and angry.

    "Reporting to General, Your Majesty is this, it is..." The imperial physician cupped his hands, gritted his teeth and continued to say: "Your Majesty's body did not fully recover after eliminating the poison, and now his qi and blood are depleted and his heart is weak, I'm afraid... ... life essence is lost."

    After speaking, the imperial physicians buried their heads and did not dare to look directly at Fu Mingyuan. The title of imperial physicians sounds great from the outside, but they also understand it from the inside. This position is to carry your head all day long and hang on the tip of the knife to live without getting sick. When it becomes a minor illness, when it becomes a serious illness, it has to be considered again and again, and it has to be gentle.

.The imperial doctor sighed in his heart, what is this called!

    Fu Mingyuan raised his hand and waved the palace attendant, and said bluntly, "How long will your majesty live?"

    The Imperial Physician thought about the rumors outside, and when he summed it up, he simply said the truth: "It takes five years at most, and three years at least."

    The imperial physician thought that the air pressure would loosen a little, but as soon as the voice fell, the temperature of the whole body suddenly dropped by a delicious degree, and it took a long while to hear a cold voice: "Prescribe the medicine."

    The imperial doctor was relieved, and was about to retreat with the medicine box, when Fu Mingyuan suddenly said: "Hold this to Your Majesty in advance."

    The imperial doctor quickly responded: "Yes."

    The hall returned to calm, and Fu Mingyuan turned his gaze to the person in the bed with his eyes closed.

.At this time, a quarrel suddenly came from outside the hall. The voice seemed to be the little eunuch who had followed the emperor before, who was stopped by the guard at the door, clamoring to come in.

    Fu Mingyuan was about to call someone to drive the little eunuch away, but suddenly paused, and finally said to the outside of the hall: "Let him come in."

    The door guard got the order, so naturally he didn't dare to stop him. Xiao Anzi tugged at the hem of his fat clothes and snorted a few times and trotted into the hall.

    As soon as Xiao Anzi came in, he looked at Fu Mingyuan vigilantly, like a small beast guarding his own things. Fu Mingyuan didn't care about his rudeness, but asked lightly, "How long have you been following your master?"

    Xiao Anzi was a little terrified of him, but when he thought that this person had bad intentions for His Majesty, he immediately gathered up and said, "Half a year."

    Fu Mingyuan smiled: "Aren't you afraid that I will kill you?"

    Xiao Anzi straightened up and said, "Don't be afraid!"

."I went to war when I was young, and I killed many people. The best thing I can say is wiping my neck." Fu Mingyuan paused slightly, and turned his eyes around Xiao Anzi's neck: "The blade is very sharp, you only need to put it on your neck. With a single swipe, your flesh will be ripped open, cutting your throat directly."

    Every time he said a word, Xiao Anzi couldn't help but think about it in his mind. It was because of his lack of concentration when he was young that he was so frightened that his cheeks turned pale, and his hands were clenching his sleeves, "Minions, slaves are not afraid!"

    This little slave is still acceptable.

    Fu Mingyuan put away his coercion and was about to send him out when a weak voice suddenly came from behind him, "General Fu's prestige is not small."

    Xiao Anzi rushed to the couch in three steps, overjoyed: "Your Majesty! You're finally awake! You scared the minions to death!"

.Song Xi supported Xiao Anzi's hand, sat up with difficulty, flicked his forehead, and said, "It's alright, alright, what does it sound like."

    It sounded like a reprimand, but there was no reproach in this tone, Xiao Anzi touched the back of his head and smiled embarrassedly.

    I don't know why, but Fu Mingyuan's eyes were a bit dazzling when he saw this scene. He took a step forward and quietly pushed the little servant away, saying, "You are not healthy, so just lie down."

    "Don't bother General Fu, I, cough cough-" Song Xi couldn't help coughing before finishing a sentence, his throat was affected, and it was a little dry and painful.

    Fu Mingyuan sat on the edge of the bed naturally, and instructed Xiao Anzi, "Go get water."

    After drinking a mouthful of warm water, Song Xi slowly calmed down, smiled at Xiao Anzi and said, "Go down first."

.Xiao Anzi looked at him, and then at the strong Fu Mingyuan, hesitating for a while before leaning over to take orders, "Yes."

    Seeing Xiao Anzi disappear from sight, Song Xi then retracted his gaze and said indifferently, "How long does the imperial doctor say I can live?"

    Fu Mingyuan's lips pursed slightly, "I don't know."

    Song Xi was too lazy to expose him. Although he was in a coma just now, the system was online 24 hours a day. As soon as he woke up, he shouted that his body would not live long.

    Song Xi sighed, and slowly said what he had already thought: "General Fu has worked hard these days, and he has made great contributions to Zhao Guoli, so he should be rewarded, but after thinking about it, only the chair on the Jinluan Palace is suitable for you. Otherwise I..."

    Fu Mingyuan interrupted his long speech with a cold face: "No need, the minister does not lack anything."

.Song Xi said clearly: "General Fu don't have to be afraid that his name is not right or not, I am asking myself to take the next position."

    His emperor is no different from the air. Rather than being driven out by the other party, he might as well let go, get a house and some money, and take Xiao Anzi out of the palace.

    As for this task, it can only be left to fate. If it fails, it will fail, and the system will not do anything to him. The big deal is to do a punishment task.

    Fu Mingyuan rubbed his back molars lightly, lowered his eyes and said, "Sir, I don't mean that."

    Song Xi was about to say something, but Fu Mingyuan stood up abruptly, "There is still something to do in the manor, so let's retire first." After he finished speaking, he flicked the tail of his sleeve, and left without looking back.

    Song Xi didn't know which of his tendons twitched again, and lay down again with a shriveled mouth.

.Originally thought that the two would not see each other in a short time, but who knew that in less than half a day, Song Xi was hot all over, and the whole person was burned into a daze.

    The imperial doctor diagnosed that Song Xi was suffering from a cold. If he wanted to reduce the fever quickly, he would have to take a strong medicine, but his body was very weak, and no one gave a prescription. They were afraid that Song Xi would not be able to hold the prescription. But it is a matter of copying and beheading.

    Several old doctors thought about it, and finally they decided to invite Fu Mingyuan and let General Fu come to make up his mind.

    When Fu Mingyuan rushed into the palace, he was wearing a loose long gown, and his hair was casually fixed with a hosta.

    He waved the palace servants who were saluting and asked, "How is the situation now?"

    An imperial doctor came out to explain, expressed his concerns, and shook his head with a wry smile: "If the fever does not subside within half an hour, it may be life-threatening."

.Fu Mingyuan thought for a while and said, "You can't take the medicine. Go prepare a pot of spirits and a towel, and leave the rest first."

    It didn't take long for the palace servants to bring things quickly. Fu Mingyuan threw everyone out, closed the door and pulled the veil, and stretched out Song Xi's clothes without changing his face.

    Song Xi was so burned that his whole body was flushed with crimson, and he babbled indiscriminately, which could not be heard very clearly.

    Fu Mingyuan dipped the towel in the wine, fished it out, twisted it half dry, and wiped it for Song Xi from head to toe. The alcohol evaporated, and the fever really subsided, but the alcohol should not be wiped too much, and it was put down after wiping it once.

    Fu Mingyuan put his hand on Song Xi's forehead to measure his body temperature, and the temperature was gradually returning.

    Seeing Song Xi tumbling uncomfortably, he turned his head and said to the door, "Bring a bucket of cold water."

    ...

.Song Xi burned in a daze. In fact, there was still a faint sense of consciousness. After taking the medicine at noon today, he stayed in the hall and walked around. How could he know that this frail body was so exaggerated that the cold wind from the window blew a little, and he passed How long does it take to get hot.

    The high fever persisted for a long time, and his whole body seemed to be thrown back and forth in the stove to barbecue, and his casual breath would scald.

    In a daze, he felt cold and swish on his body, and it didn't take long for it to spread out again. Song Xi tossed unbearably, just stretched his legs and kicked the quilt away, and was pulled back again.

    The corners of his mouth moved, just as he was about to scold someone, he suddenly leaned against something icy cold, exuding a comfortable air-conditioning, as if he suddenly hugged a piece of driftwood while floating in the deep sea, clinging to it tightly and refusing to let go.

    Song Xi sighed softly, rubbed his head comfortably, and even touched a few drops of water, which wet the hair on his temples.

.It didn't take long for the ice cube to be warmed up by him, Song Xi frowned and let go of his hand, the "ice cube" moved away, and when it was pasted again, it returned to its previous cold touch.

    Often times, Song Xi just held the ice cube like this, and the heat on his body gradually receded. In the end, his eyes widened and he fell into a deep sleep.

    ...

    Several imperial physicians outside the hall paced back and forth, anxiously watching the sight of the sight passing by every minute and second, until half an hour was approaching, the door was slowly pushed open.

    Fu Mingyuan's mouth was slightly bluish-purple, and the tips of his hair looked wetter than before. He looked calmly: "Your Majesty's fever has subsided, pay more attention, and report in time if there is anything."

    When he said yes, he left in a hurry, leaving only a few imperial physicians standing in the wind and looking at each other.

.When Song Xi woke up, he felt like he had slept for a long time, but his head was a little groggy.

    Seeing that he was fine, Xiao Anzi was very happy, and he was busy feeding him porridge and medicine, and couldn't stop talking about these days.

    There is no one in Song Xi's harem, so naturally there is less gossip. Talking about it, it's just a matter of a few people.

    "Your Majesty, you don't even know! Last night you had a high fever, and those imperial doctors were so worried that General Fu went out to help you reduce your fever and lower your body temperature. I heard that when you returned yesterday, General Fu even drank several bowls of ginger soup! "

    "Pfft—" Song Xi spit out a mouthful of hot water without holding back, and said dumbfounded, "What did you say? He used... his body to cool me down?"

.Xiao Anzi couldn't avoid it, and was sprayed right. He rolled his sleeves and rubbed the water on his clothes, and said with emotion: "Yeah, the situation was critical at that time, and it was really thanks to General Fu."

    Song Xi suddenly stuttered, "How do you know him... Could it be that you saw it?"

    Xiao Anzi shook his head, "I didn't see it, but I heard that General Fu waved everyone back and asked for a bucket of cold water. When he went out, his hair and collar were wet, and many people saw it!"

    Song Xi picked out the key words, and then combined and extended. After a long time, the empty teacup in his hand fell on the quilt, and he said slowly, "It's over."

    The author has something to say: come, come, go home! Let's start...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.8K 111
Title: 恐龙时代之最强Omega Author: Caliper (卡尺) Status: 112 Chapters (Completed) Mo Danwen traveled to an era of fiction and found that there were only men...
203K 7.1K 130
https://m.shubaow.net/226/226738/ [Quick Pass] On how to refuse the favor of the sick villain Author: Pujie Liang Liangzi Category: Danmei Fans Relea...
2.8K 104 200
Author: Lu Miaomiao/鹿淼淼 Type: Danmei Novels Status: Chapter 218 Extra Introduction to the work: Full-level players can cut their accounts and come ba...
244K 10.7K 166
What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166 Chapters Description Mi Dao is a game s...