[BL] Disabled Cannon Fodder h...

By Erishi_An

Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a sen... More

1.1 Blind People also have Dreams
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
2.1 The Lame also has Dreams
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams
5.3
5.4
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
Fanwai·Fu Mingyuan
6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
7.1 Every Year is You
7.2

5.5

1.3K 61 0
By Erishi_An

Shayuguan is connected to Zhao State in the inside, and faces the Turks and Qi States outward. As a border line, this city has always been guarded by generals and patrolled by heavy troops.

    Recently, the Turks have been rampant, and the patrol of Shayuguan has become more strict, especially at the gate of the city. When entering and leaving, it is necessary to show documents and check whether there are sharp weapons.

    Fu Mingyuan did not bring many soldiers and horses this time, but only brought five thousand elite soldiers and escorted a lot of food. There were people in front of them holding the imperial edict to open the way, so they had an unobstructed journey and entered directly from the city gate to the city master's mansion.

    The owner of the city lord's mansion is surnamed He. He is a second-rank general. As soon as he received the news, the city lord He led people to wait at the door.

    Seeing the well-dressed carriages mixed in the cavalry from a distance, City Lord He groaned in his heart, thinking that this famous General Fu, did he even bring women to entertain him when he went to war?

.In the end, the city owner He is not stupid. After he received the imperial decree, he thoughtfully asked: "General Fu has worked hard all the way, and the mansion has prepared a wing, I don't know whether the one in the carriage ... needs to be with him. go?"

    It's no wonder that he didn't know Song Xi's identity. This time, only Fu Mingyuan went to the army. How could he think of the emperor.

    Fu Mingyuan didn't intend to explain, he nodded slightly and said: "Please, City Lord He, arrange him and me in the adjacent room, and then send some porridge and side dishes."

    If this is the case, City Lord He has a clear look on his face and cups his hands: "Xiaguan will order someone to do it."

    That's all, just bring a woman with you, just hope that the time will not affect the business.

.The grain and grass were transported into the granary, and Fu Mingyuan's subordinates were temporarily arranged to stay with other soldiers in Shayu City. Fu Mingyuan took two accompanying palace servants and entered the backyard of the city lord's mansion with the carriage.

    The carriage stopped, and Song Xi was almost carried down halfway by the two palace servants. He was recovering from a serious illness, and his body was a little bad. Who knew that the road was bumpy and he found himself suffering from carriage.

    After a few days in a daze, he didn't even eat much food, and now he was half-alive when he landed on both feet.

    Song Xi slumped weakly on the chair and said, "I'm hungry."

    He didn't reveal his identity this time, and he didn't need to call himself me.

    The palace man cleverly brought the porridge and side dishes sent by the city lord's mansion, and stood on standby.

.Song Xi didn't dislike the bland food either. After he finished eating, he was ready to rest. Anyway, he was a mascot for this trip, and he had nothing to do with military affairs.

    Just as this thought flashed by, a voice came from outside the door, "Master, General Fu, please come over."

    Song Xi took off his shoes for a while. What did Fu Mingyuan want to do with him? It can't be to discuss military affairs, right?

    Thinking about it, he hurriedly took off his shoes and jacket and got into the bed, and said loudly, "No, I'm already asleep."

    The palace servant said cautiously: "General Fu said that if you don't go, he will come and invite him in person."

    Song Xi slumped comfortably on the bed and said indifferently, "Let him come."

    Anyway, he was sealed in the bed today, and he wasn't going anywhere.

.When there was no noise outside, Song Xi relaxed, exhaustion swept his consciousness in an instant, and it didn't take long for him to enter a state of drowsiness.

    I don't know how long it took, Song Xi felt as if he was dreaming. It would be cold and hot for a while. He dreamed that he was standing on the edge of a cliff, stretched out his hands behind him, and pushed him hard. The weightlessness of falling from a height immediately followed. Come, as if the heart and throat are tucked.

    Song Xi jolted and sat up abruptly, but as soon as he got up, he bounced back.

    It was still bright outside the window, and Song Xi saw the man sitting on the head of his bed, staring blankly at him.

    After realizing what state he was in, Song Xi swallowed and asked, "You, what are you doing!"

    Fu Mingyuan's words were still indifferent: "Your Majesty, I have come to invite you to discuss matters."

.Song Xi was tightly wrapped in the quilt, and his ears were red with anger, "I'm not going, you quickly untie it!"

    Fu Mingyuan didn't answer, and with both hands, he picked up Song Xi, who was wrapped like a baby silkworm chrysalis, and put it on his shoulders.

    Song Xi almost vomited, and the words in his heart blurted out: "Fu Mingyuan! Are you sick?"

    Fu Mingyuan didn't care about his scolding, and slapped his ass and butt across Jindu, "Be honest."

    Song Xi's face flushed instantly, and he scolded him sentence after sentence.

    The two made a lot of noise. He City Lord could not sit still. When he came out of the study, he saw Fu Mingyuan carrying a jade-faced son on his shoulders. The son was so angry that his cheeks were flushed, and he scolded Fu Mingyuan with resentment. Very calm, he strode towards the study.

.City Lord He cupped his hands and sneered: "General Fu, you are..."

    Fu Mingyuan held down Song Xi, who was chaotic, and said nonsense without changing his face: "Xie Yun, my advisor, you are angry with me."

    Hearing the words, City Lord He immediately showed a clear look, and looked at him meaningfully, "Since Young Master Xie is here, if General Fu has something to do, it will not be too late to discuss it another day."

    Fu Mingyuan frowned slightly, seemingly dissatisfied with his attitude, "It's okay, he's not an outsider."

    City Lord He took a panoramic view of his expression and said, "Yes, then let's continue, please!"

    The three entered City Lord He's study, Fu Mingyuan and City Lord He sat opposite each other, while Song Xi was leaning on his thigh by him.

.City Lord He should not be able to see it and report the information, but Song Xi's eyes almost rolled to the sky. Fu Mingyuan's hypocrisy is now.

    The city lord He sighed: "This Turkic people are really scheming, and they pretended to be the arrested people and set up some trapped dragon formation... Alas, it is also the careless of the lower official, so he succeeded in his trick and captured thousands of soldiers. I'm really ashamed..."

    Fu Mingyuan suddenly said: "What? Your eyes hurt?"

    City Lord He was suddenly interrupted, thinking that he was asking him, and subconsciously he would answer: "Ah?

    Fu Mingyuan ignored him at all, lowered his head and whispered to the 'silkworm chrysalis' that was twisting and twisting on his legs: "Okay, just be patient, I'll go back later."

    City Lord He: "..."

    City Lord He laughed awkwardly and said, "General Fu and Young Master Xie are really affectionate."

.Fu Mingyuan raised his head, his expression seemed a little helpless, but more indulgent, "He... don't say anything!"

    City Lord He considered the proposal and said, "General Fu has worked hard all the way, otherwise I'd better rest and talk about it tomorrow."

    Just as Fu Mingyuan was about to open his mouth to refuse, he suddenly looked down at the person who didn't want to pay attention to him, and nodded in response: "It's okay, we'll discuss this matter tomorrow."

    City Lord He sent the person out of the study and ordered his servants to lead the way. After seeing Fu Mingyuan carrying the Young Master Xie away again, he returned to the study unhurriedly and breathed a sigh of relief at the wall covered with murals.

    In this room, after Song Xi was carried back to the room, Fu Mingyuan's indulgent expression was instantly put away, and he threw the quilt on the bed in three steps and two steps, as if it was some kind of dirty thing.

    Although it doesn't hurt to fall under the quilt, Fu Mingyuan's attitude really made Song Xi angry.

.Throw it away when you're done, it's not human!

    Fu Mingyuan said: "I have offended Your Majesty just now, I'm really sorry."

    Are you looking for revenge or an apology?

    "Norse Your Majesty tonight and stay with me for one night."

    Who do you frown at?

    "What do you think about that City Lord He?"

    No opinion, more normal than you.

    Fu Mingyuan couldn't bear it anymore and pulled Song Xi out of the bed and sat upright, "Your Majesty, I'm asking you something."

    Song Xi leaned against the bed frame as if he had no bones, and carried forward the character of the waste emperor to the fullest. He yawned and said, "I don't understand this."

    Fu Mingyuan raised his eyes: "You can say whatever you want."

    Song Xi said: "There is a problem, and it is related to the Turks."

.Fu Mingyuan looked at him with a surprised expression, but quickly put away his expression, "Why did you say this."

    Song Xi said honestly, "Just guess."

    He really guessed it casually. Although the system did not give details in this world, according to the urine nature of previous novels, this City Lord He probably had a bit of drama.

    Fu Mingyuan said: "I didn't expect you to be a little smart in this matter."

    Song Xi: "...you guessed it?"

    The sky outside the window slowly darkened, but Fu Mingyuan didn't answer. Holding the teacup, he said slowly, "Your Majesty is so curious, you must not be sleepy? Why don't I show you some fun."

    Song Xi indented the quilt, tucked the quilt and buried his head in: "I'm sleepy."

    Fu Mingyuan raised his lips slightly, "Really? I originally planned to take you to taste the special dishes here. Since His Majesty is sleepy, then forget it."

.Song Xi jumped up from the bed, "It's still early, it's not suitable to sleep now, it's not too late, let's go now!"

    "It's okay to go, but..." Fu Mingyuan glanced at him up and down and chuckled, "Your Majesty is going out like this?"

    Song Xi lowered his head along his line of sight, looked at his wrinkled undershirt, and hurriedly turned around to rummage through his luggage. By the time he put on his overcoat unskilledly, Fu Mingyuan had already changed his clothes. He wore a green shirt with a jade hairpin, and held a folding fan halfway in his hand. open, shaking gently, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, in a gentle appearance.

    Although he knew that Fu Mingyuan was full of bad water and was not as strict as he appeared to be, Song Xi was used to his usual cold and serious appearance, and he was a little stunned when he saw this romantic and literati outfit.

    Fu Mingyuan tapped the folding fan, "Young Master Xie, let's go."

.Song Xi was forcibly given a new name and went out after him. It was true that he hadn't eaten anything delicious these days, and he was so greedy.

    The two went out in a generous way, which naturally attracted a lot of attention. Fu Mingyuan led Song Xi around as if he hadn't seen it.

    Although this Shayuguan is in the frontier, it is not sparsely populated. Although it is not as prosperous as the capital, it is also dimly lit.

    Song Xi crossed a few streets and turned into two alleys. He couldn't bear it anymore. He grabbed Fu Mingyuan's sleeve and asked, "When will you arrive?"

    As soon as the words fell, Fu Mingyuan stopped abruptly, Song Xi ignored it for a while, and slammed his head up, hitting his strong back, and almost knocking off the bridge of his nose.

    Song Xi grimaced in pain, and a few drops of physiological saline overflowed from the corners of his eyes subconsciously. Just as he was about to say something to him, a voice came from above his head: "It's here."

.Song Xi swallowed the words again, murmured a few times in his heart, and looked up to see where the Shayuguan specialties came from.

    As soon as he looked up, Song Xi's face darkened a bit. The building in front of him was decorated with fancy decorations and hung with red lanterns. The most important thing was that there was a row of girls standing at the door. , twisting the handkerchief in his hand, his voice turned a thousand times: "Master, come again next time~"

    Song Xi opened his mouth in sarcasm, "I didn't expect General Fu to like to come to this kind of place."

    Fu Mingyuan glanced at him indifferently, "Don't be poor."

    Seeing his appearance, Song Xi knew that he was being used as a raft again. He was so angry that he couldn't do anything. He couldn't beat him, and he couldn't really make trouble. If something went wrong, he, the titular emperor, would be the first to escape.

.The two of them looked good, and it didn't take long for a few girls to greet them, "Yo, two young masters, the slave family looks a little jealous!"

    Fu Mingyuan calmly avoided the moving hands, took out two pieces of silver and said, "In the wing, the wine and dishes are ready, and then I will call two better girls."

    The girl took the silver with a grin and waved, "Please come from the two masters!"

    Song Xi really couldn't stand the strong smell of fat powder and kept holding his breath until he entered the wing room.

    The wine and dishes were quickly prepared, Fu Mingyuan sat calmly tasting the wine, Song Xi did not drink, he was only interested in the dishes, and ate a few chopsticks, the wing room was pushed away, and the two girls dressed in Qingman walked away Come.

    "Slave Yulan/Yuyue, this is polite."

    These two girls are really good-looking, especially the leader Yu Yue, who has a gentle and skillful temperament, but has a bit of a charm.

.Song Xi glanced at it and felt uninterested. He retracted his gaze and continued to feast on the food. Seeing this, Yuyue came over and said, "Young master is so boring, is it possible that this meal is not interesting in the slave family?"

    Song Xi said casually, "You can't eat it."

    "Young master is joking, in our place, slaves can eat..." Yuyue got very close, almost rubbing Song Xi's ear to speak.

    A beautiful woman unleashes her charm on you and makes a dirty joke at you. There are really men who can stand it.

    But for Song Xi...he didn't fluctuate, and he even wanted to call Yuyue sisters.

    There Yulan also hit a wall on Fu Mingyuan, "Master, why are you ignoring the slave family~"

    Fu Mingyuan was about to speak when he suddenly heard someone shouting outside the door: "There are assassins, come here! Catch the assassins!"

.Before the words fell, Fu Mingyuan conveniently stood up and went out to check the situation.

    Song Xi was left alone in the room, and the two women kept scratching, poking, and posing at him, making Song Xi smell of rouge and gouache all over his body.

    Song Xi moved to the side, picked up the water glass and took a sip.

    After drinking it, Song Xi put down the cup and felt that the tea tasted strange. When it came to his mouth, the aftertaste was a little sweet.

    Yu Yue next to her covered her mouth and smiled, "This young master must be the first to come back to such a place, right?"

    Song Xi just wanted to ask "How do you know?" when his eyes flickered, and he collapsed on the table weakly. Before he fell into a coma, he heard Yuyue say, "How can you drink the water from the green and the building..."

.When Song Xi returned to the cage again, he found that his hands and feet were tied and his mouth was blocked. He didn't open his eyes in a hurry, and heard two men whispering in his ears.

    "Master just sent someone to tell me to bring this kid over there."

    "Now? Won't he be discovered by his concubine?"

    "Don't worry, that person is stuck and won't pay attention to this side."

    "Okay, then I'll find a burlap bag."

    Song Xi tried his best to keep his breathing steady, and it didn't take long for the top of his head to turn black. A sack was wrapped around his head, and it was still covered with dust, which almost made him choke.

    Song Xi was framed.

    "You lift?"

    "Drag for a while, it's too heavy."

    Before Song Xi could react, he put his legs on the ground and was dragged along with his arms between the left and the right.

.One of them suggested: "Why don't you carry it, it's hard to clean up when you wake up."

    Song Xi breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to pretend to be dead.

    Their hands and feet were very fast, and the road was bumpy. When Song Xi was drowsy, the destination arrived. He was snapped by the two and threw it on the ground.

    "Master, someone brought it here."

    A somewhat sinister voice sounded: "Go down."

    Before Song Xi could feel the pain, the burlap pocket on top of his head was torn open, he was kicked on his body, and said, "Get up when you wake up."

    Now that he was discovered, he didn't bother to pretend. He opened his eyes and glanced at the man in front of him. His appearance was gloomy.

    The man looked down at him condescendingly, playing with the beautiful suet jade in his hand, "Thank you?"

.Song Xi didn't want to pay attention to him, and the man was not angry, he waved to the servant and said, "Bring the things here."

    After giving the order, the man stretched out his hand to release the shackles on Song Xi's mouth, with a somewhat playful expression on his face, "Is Fu Mingyuan your lover?"

    Song Xi said without thinking, "No!"

    The man was not satisfied with this answer, looked at Song Xi sternly and said, "Young Master Xie, don't go around in circles with me, be honest, otherwise you will suffer."

    Song Xi said without changing his face: "It's not true, he forced me, and he and I are not lovers."

    "Hahahaha, it's interesting!" The man couldn't help laughing a few times, but the smile didn't reach his eyes. "It seems that I'm still not very obedient, so I need to adjust and teach it."

    The man was a little crazy, and when he said it was out, he almost didn't give Song Xi a chance to react, so he put his foot on his chest and kicked the man upside down.

.The strength of an adult male is not small. When he stepped down, Song Xi felt that his internal organs were in labor pain, and his throat was blocked in one breath.

    In this situation, he could only be beaten passively and scolded the dog thief Fu Mingyuan in his heart.

    Fortunately, the man didn't really want to kill Song Xi now, and after kicking him a few times, he took the bamboo tube sent by the servant.

    This bamboo tube is very small, and as soon as the lid is opened, a small squirming worm crawls out.

    Song Xi had a bad idea in his heart. As soon as he flashed it, he was grabbed and his jaw was opened, and the bamboo tube was brought over.

    The man let go of his hand, Song Xi immediately shut his mouth, retched several times but didn't spit out anything.

    After it was over, he ate such a big bug.

.Song Xi felt a pain in the egg when he thought about it, and his stomach was surging for a while, and then, the pain came from his abdomen and slowly spread to his whole body.

    Song Xi was in so much pain that his clothes were soaked in cold sweat.

    The man looked at him playfully, "Young Master Xie, are you and Fu Mingyuan really not lovers?"

    Song Xi opened his mouth to speak, but he spit out a mouthful of blood, his eyes were shining with golden flowers, and his internal organs seemed to be displaced.

    "I advise you to be honest, otherwise... What did you say?" The man leaned closer, trying to hear more clearly.

    Song Xi held his breath and said with difficulty, "I, fuck, you, mom!"

    Fu Mingyuan, I remember you.

.The man was stunned for a while after being scolded, and he reacted in a hurry. Just as he was about to take care of this arrogant man, a person came running in from the door.

    "Lord, Lord!"

    The man looked unhappy, "Speak."

    The man trembled and said, "Fu, Fu Mingyuan! He's here!"

    The author has something to say: Good night~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.2K 101
Title: 在虫族怀里吃软饭的我 Author:软饭天才 Status: Completed Description: One day Xie Ruan was hit by a car while trying to save someone, and was killed on the sp...
14.6K 886 82
Author: 默言沐 Status: --- After completing several transmigration missions perfectly, Shi Fei returned to his world with enough points and a bunch of s...
246K 7.1K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
97.3K 3.8K 83
Novel: 穿越蟲族寵妻無度 Author: 阿慕z (Amu Z) Feng Zao, the Earth pharmacist who somehow traveled to the Zerg, reluctantly accepted the fact. Met the other hal...