[BL] Disabled Cannon Fodder h...

By Erishi_An

Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a sen... More

1.1 Blind People also have Dreams
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
2.1 The Lame also has Dreams
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.18
4.19
5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
Fanwai·Fu Mingyuan
6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
7.1 Every Year is You
7.2

4.17

1.6K 76 7
By Erishi_An

Military.

    Bai Huan was busy going back, and the work at hand didn't take much time. When he opened the door and returned home, he found that the curtains in the room were tightly drawn, and Song Xi was leaning on the sofa watching TV.

    Hearing the door open, 'Song Xi' turned around, got up and trotted over.

    Bai Huan laughed: "Look at your feet, be careful not to fall..." Suddenly, he paused, looked at the young man who rushed towards him with a wary expression, turned his waist, and quickly avoided.

    'Song Xi' almost threw himself in the air, not annoyed, just covered his mouth and giggled: "Yeah, I was discovered, I really didn't expect the admiral to be so keen, I just don't know, your lover, which piece of meat is left at the moment? Woolen cloth."

    Bai Huan's eyebrows rose sharply, his fists clenched loudly.

    On this side, Song Xi was still holding the egg dumbfounded. He could be sure that he didn't hold anything at all during the period from launching to swimming out.

.This huge egg can only appear in his hands out of thin air when he came out of the water. Song Xi thought about it, and the only one who can do it is...

    "System, why are you stuffing me with an egg? Am I an old hen?"

    The system was suddenly named, and indifferently threw the black pot out: "Yeah, I have nothing to do with stuffing you an egg, are you an old hen?"

    Song Xi was dubious: "It's really not you?"

    The system said: "Believe it or not."

    Song Xi was even more puzzled. Since it is not a system, how did this egg come from? It can't be rolled into his hands by himself, right?

    Thinking about it, Song Xi moved the egg back to the shore, ignoring that he was covered in water, squatted beside the egg and tapped curiously, but there was no response, but the egg shell sounded quite hard.

.It would be no fun to play, Song Xi put the egg in the grass without hesitation, turned around and left without hesitation, it was inconvenient for him to carry such a big egg.

    Just after walking a few steps, a rustling sound came from behind Song Xi. He looked back and saw that the egg, which was clearly placed in the grass, was standing firmly on the road at this moment.

    Song Xi: "?"

    Is he blind or just remembered wrong?

    Song Xi rubbed his eyes, put the egg back into the grass again, turned around and pricked his ears to listen, this time there was no rustling sound, Song Xi walked a few steps and looked back, the road was empty, as if What happened just now was really just an illusion.

    "Huh." Song Xi was completely relieved and observed the surrounding environment as he walked.

.This is a valley with dense and tall trees. There is a water pool in the direction of the stream. Song Xi drilled out of this pool. The valley is empty and quiet.

    It was so quiet that there was no way to go.

    Song turned around and couldn't find which direction to go. He didn't even know where he was now.

    When he was depressed, he suddenly remembered that he had a bright brain. Song Xi stopped abruptly. When he raised his hand and was about to take a look, something seemed to get out of control and hit him. Unsuspectingly, his calf softened and he almost knelt on the spot. .

    Song Xi cursed in his heart, turned his head angrily, and saw that the culprit was wearing a familiar white shell and red stripes, motionlessly sticking to his feet and pretending to be dead.

.Song Xi is not stupid, the string in his head is slowly connected, and he tentatively kicks the egg lightly with his foot, okay, the egg can run on its own!

    The egg swayed slightly and quickly stopped, as if it was really just an innocent ball.

    Song Xi patted the egg shell twice again, but still didn't respond. He tried to walk a few steps, but the egg was always able to keep up at a very mysterious speed, and he couldn't shake it off.

    This egg is just touching porcelain to stick to him!

    Song Xi couldn't help feeling a headache. After thinking about it, he picked up a pile of dry wood, asked the system for a lighter and alcohol, and squatted by the river to make a fire.

    Looking at Eggy, whose posture had not changed at all, Song Xi's mouth curled into a dangerous arc. He picked up Eggy quickly with his eyes and hands, raised it over the fire, and lowered his hands slowly. come closer.

.Before Song Xi could continue to descend, Eggy, who had insisted on pretending to be dead, couldn't hold back any longer, and hurriedly rolled down from his hand, and fell on the grass intact, far away from the fire.

    The original creamy white eggshell was hot and red this time, and the red stripes on the eggshell shone with golden edges. They jumped up and down at Song Xi, seeming to be very angry.

    Are you fine?

    Song Xi raised his eyebrows, squatted down and poked Eggy.

    Eggy was very angry, and rolled away, not wanting to pay attention to him.

    Song Xi couldn't get what he wanted, so he turned off the fire and turned on his brain. He didn't know if it was because it was close to the cave, and there was no signal.

    The message couldn't be sent out, so he had to go by himself. Fortunately, there was a system. Song Xi rubbed it to ask the direction. After walking a few steps, he found the angrily Dandan, who would follow him again. .

.Song Xi was speechless, just follow if you want, just an egg, but you can't beat it.

    I don't know how long it took, but when the corners of Song Xi's lips were dry, his brain finally had a weak signal. After watching the news turn around and send it out with difficulty, Song Xi still carried it in his heart.

    I don't know how Bai Huan solved it. Since the Zerg can easily infiltrate the residential area, it means that there are other Zerg in the army.

    This is no small matter.

    Fortunately, it didn't take long for Bai Huan to reply. Song Xi followed Bai Huan's instructions, sent a positioning and stayed where he was. He asked the system for an apple and nibbled happily.

    The sound of "click, click" sounded in the air, and Eggy rolled to Song Xi's feet curiously, wiggling Eggy's body to and fro.

    It's... want to eat?

.Song Xi hesitantly broke off a small piece and handed it to Eggy. Eggy fell forward and bumped into the apple. A red light flashed, and the apple piece disappeared instantly.

    Has it been so mysterious all these years? Eggs can still eat!

    Song Xi didn't believe in evil, so he handed over all the remaining apples, and the eggs were taken according to the order, not even the apple core.

    Song Xi found fun now, and asked the system for a package of melon seeds. He ate and fed them, Dandan was also excited, and rolled around him for several times.

    Song Xi only heard the crisp cracking sound of the eggshell, and hurriedly picked up the egg to see that there was a crack in the egg body.

    Song Xi frowned, this crack is not serious, it should be fine, right?

.Just thinking about it, there were a few more crisp cracking sounds, and the eggshell shattered into a dense spider web in his hand, motionless.

    Song Xi was stunned, it's not a matter of letting go, it's not a matter of not letting it go, he just raised his hands and held it.

    He didn't come back to his senses until a sound came from above his head, the aircraft landed next to him, the hatch opened, and a tall man came hurriedly with anxiety and nervousness on his face.

    "Are you all right? Are you hurt anywhere?"

    Song Xigang shook his head when suddenly the eggshell in his hand seemed to be pushed down by something and fell piece by piece.

    Only then did Bai Huan notice the egg, something flashed in his mind, but for a while he couldn't remember what it was.

.Song Xi's hands were stiff, and the eggshell fell more and more, until a big hole appeared. Upon reaching Song Xi, Jiji said, "Mom! Mom!"

    This sound, a thunderbolt.

    A few minutes later, the young man sat in the aircraft with a red-billed and white-feathered bird the size of an adult head on his head, and a few fiery red feathers on the bird's tail were placed on the blond hair.

    I don't know how many times I messed up my hair, Song Xi couldn't bear it anymore, and shoved down the messy bird cub on the top of his head.

    The bird cub flapped its wings awkwardly: "jijiji, mother!"

    Song Xi took a deep breath and shoved the scrambled bird into the arms of the man watching the play next to him. As a result, the bird fell into Bai Huan's hands. It was as quiet as a chick, squatting honestly.

.The guy who bullies the soft and fears the hard, Song Xi rolled his eyes, leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes to rest.

    Bai Huan smiled and didn't speak, watching the bird cub not let it mess around.

    Song Xi hadn't been quiet for a long time when the system came up to scold: "Wow, congratulations on being a mother."

    Song Xi sneered: "I think you want to go back to the factory to rebuild."

    What fish can give birth to a bird? Besides, he is a big man, is it like being called a mother!

    The system said: "This bird is also from Yuanxing, and it is characterized by gluttony. He believes that the first thing he sees is his mother. Moreover, once this cognition is established, it will not change for life, so you should not be able to get rid of it. Yes, but it's pretty good, picking up a son for nothing."

    Song Xi: "...hehe."

    The system shut down wisely and did not provoke him.

.On the way back, the birdie didn't bother Song Xi, and finally reached the destination. Just after getting off the aircraft, the birdie rushed over again: "Mom, I'm hungry."

    Seeing the young bird that couldn't fly and could only flutter its legs towards him, Song Xi couldn't help but feel a headache.

    I don't know if it's illegal to roast this bird now.

    Seeing that he was about to throw himself on Song Xi's lap, Bai Huan lowered his head and reached out to grab it, holding the bird's two pairs of wings and lifting it up: "Don't make a fuss, someone will get you something to eat later."

    Birdie: "Jeep!"

    Song Xi breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly entered the house, as far away as possible.

    Because he encountered the Zerg over and over again, the two returned to Yuanxing this time, the bird cub was thrown to Miao Lele, Song Xi took a bath and came out, Bai Huan was eating food next to him, playing with a necklace in his hand.

    Seeing him, the man put down the necklace: "Okay? .Let's eat first. "

    Song Xi is hungry, and he doesn't care whether the food is delicious or not, so let's fill his stomach first.

    Looking at his dripping long hair, Bai Huan took a towel and gently wiped it for him, and said a few words casually.

    The military found dozens of Zerg, and the Zerg disguised as Song Xi was also pulled to deal with it.

    Hearing this, Song Xi casually typed a sentence with his light brain: "How do you recognize that it's not mine?"

    Bai Huan said, "The smell."

    Song Xi was puzzled, could he smell fishy?

    Bai Huan's ears turned slightly red, he coughed lightly, and said, "You have my scent on you."

    "Cough, cough!" Song Xi almost choked in his throat with a mouthful of rice, and was so blush that he couldn't help kicking the man.

    Looking serious, how to speak without being upright, shameless!

.The author has something to say: Send 20 small red envelopes in the comment area, if you have enough, send them togethe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 16.4K 164
Heal the Miserable Daily Life [Quick Wear] 治愈那个小可怜[快穿] Author: 墨水芯 Status: 223 Chapters (Completed) Description: After the death of Imperial Admiral...
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
202K 6.9K 76
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219923/ Author: Lan Qianli Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-28 Latest: Chapter 76 rebirth finished 237...
30.4K 1.4K 8
Abhira - post fire track