[BL] Disabled Cannon Fodder h...

By Erishi_An

Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a sen... More

1.1 Blind People also have Dreams
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
2.1 The Lame also has Dreams
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
Fanwai·Fu Mingyuan
6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
7.1 Every Year is You
7.2

4.15

1.9K 74 2
By Erishi_An

For so many years, the Zerg have been able to compete with humans on an equal footing without relying on technology, entirely by relying on their unique talents.

    Although the Zerg is extremely ugly, the outer shell of the body is extremely hard, and their voices, and even their saliva, are strongly aggressive.

    There are many kinds of Zerg, and their abilities are all kinds of strange, but it is the first time that Bai Huan can transform into someone else's appearance.

    He thought to himself, but the movement did not stop, white light flashed, and a huge white tiger bowed its back, blocking the progress of the insect, and let out a low roar, releasing all the coercion.

    Song Xi squatted not far away, waving his hands and applauding to cheer. The fight didn't last long, and it was no surprise that Bai Huan beat the ugly bug unilaterally.

    This Zerg is strange, except for the hard point of the shell, it basically has no skills, and was finally beaten back to the prototype by Bai Huan.

.When the dust settled, Song Xi looked at it with his head. It wasn't really bloody and violent, but the Zerg that degenerated into a child was really ugly and scary.

    It was pitch-black, and even though he was beaten and lay dying on the ground, he did not forget to continue provocatively: "Wait, the king will flatten the entire Blue Star and let you be buried with the dead people!"

    Song Xi rolled his eyes at it and reasoned. Over the years, the Zerg have been reluctant to give up, constantly invading Blue Star, and finally they were beaten all over by Blue Star looking for teeth. Bullied.

.But this Zerg didn't lie. In the original plot, the Zerg was exposed after half a year, and a war between humans and Zerg started. Finally, the male and female protagonists cooperated to kill the insect king and protected the whole blue star. Bai Huan did not like to talk. It was so fast that he was too lazy to pay attention to the competing Zerg, and directly ordered Bai Yibaisan to take people to the military for research. This ability is rare.

    The courtyard was almost destroyed, Song Xi's face was aching, and he could only live in another place with Bai Huan.

    The aircraft turned left and right, and finally slowly turned into the military headquarters. The military headquarters was heavily guarded, and there was absolutely no safety index. As a general, Bai Huan would inevitably be unable to escape due to official business, so there are also residents here. place.

    Song Xi followed behind his man's butt, looking at the left side and the right side, like a bumpkin who had never seen the world.

.The soldiers walking around looked at him curiously, and when they said hello, they didn't forget to show an exploratory expression.

    Before Song Xi could see enough, he was restrained by his stamina, "I'll see later, go back to wash up first."

    Hearing this, Song Xi subconsciously wiped his face, but when he touched a thick layer of dust, his hands were soiled. He didn't even need to look in the mirror to know that he was a faceless man.

    No wonder someone looked at him with a strange expression, this was directly promoted from a bumpkin to a refugee.

    Song Xi looked at Bai Huan again, there was not much dust on his face, tsk tsk tsk, the dust of emotion still picks people up, jealous of his beauty!

    The system scolded him: "Can you stop being narcissistic?"

    Song Xi also choked: "Can you stop eavesdropping on my whispers?"

    The system said: "...If you have the ability, you can say it in your heart, don't say it in your head."

.Song Xi said: "If I don't have the ability, I will say it."

    System: "..." What the hell did it do!

    The two walked for a while before arriving at the residential area. The atmosphere here was obviously much more relaxed than outside.

    The design of the living place is simple, not very big, but it is also quite spacious, and the daily necessities are readily available.

    Song Xi hurriedly went to the bathroom to look in the mirror, looking ashamed, like a little beggar.

    After Bai Huan put away their dirty shoes, he went to get two sets of pajamas, and then followed into the bathroom.

    After so long, Bai Huan thought Song Xi was already taking a bath, but when he walked in, he saw that the bathtub was clean, and the young man stood on tiptoe in front of the mirror, holding his watery face in both hands, going back and forth narcissistically. Look closely.

.The youth's hair was a little dirty, and the cheeks were wet with water, which gave the originally delicate and beautiful sea elf an air of fireworks.

    Song Xi looked in the mirror for a while, grimaced, and after a while, he couldn't help sighing.

    Bai Huan held back his smile, caught the young man's eyes in the mirror, and asked, "What's wrong? So depressed."

    Song Xi shook his head holding his heart. After this body awakened the mermaid's bloodline, his appearance rose to the peak, and he even made a face. If he could really rely on his face to eat, he would probably die now.

    Bai Huan smiled and didn't speak. He put half a tank of water to test the water temperature, and waved to the stinky young man, "Come here."

    Song Xipidianpidian ran over, raised his hands to take off his clothes, and went into the bathtub. Bai Huan sat on the edge of the bathtub, rubbing the young man's hair with foam in his hands.

.Lonely and widowed in the same room, the smell of this bath changed after taking a bath.

    I don't know when, the man also got into the bathtub, and the water level in the bathtub rose instantly, all overflowing to the floor.

    Song Xi's face was steamed red by the smell of hot water. Bai Huan held his waist and stepped at the door. Suddenly, the soft skin in his hands turned into dense fish scales, and even the thin legs became light blue fishtail.

    "..."

    The two stopped in unison, you look at me, I look at you, and the atmosphere around is a little awkward.

    Song Xi smiled embarrassingly, and when he got excited, he couldn't control it.

    He raised his breath, and was about to put it away and replace it with human legs, when suddenly the tip of the fish tail was gently pinched, his face turned red involuntarily, and the roots of his ears were a little soft.

    The instigator didn't change his face, leaned into his ear and whispered, "That's it, try."

.Song Xi walked into the bathroom upright, and was finally carried out sideways. The bath ran out of water at the end of the bath, and it was Bai Huan who put the water back in and simply washed him.

    Song Xi was lying on the bed, and the man was holding the machine and carefully drying his hair.

    The hair was gently pulled, and soon Song Xi's eyes were glued together, and he fell asleep on his stomach.

    After Bai Huan finished blowing his hair, he turned off the machine. Hearing the muffled breathing, he quickly turned the person over gently, stuffed him into the quilt and covered it with a quilt.

    Because he slept on his stomach before, half of his face was buried in the sheets, Song Xi's face was covered with an unnatural flush, and he fell asleep with his mouth pouted.

    Bai Huan couldn't help laughing in a low voice, covered the quilt, put on a new military uniform, and walked out lightly.

.Song Xi's sleep was quite heavy at first, but then he suddenly began to have strange dreams, first high-rise buildings, and then mountains, forests and oceans.

    In the end, it became the base of the army. Just where he came, in the center of the large field, a group of people formed an airtight circle, and panic exclaimed from the crowd.

    Song Xi raised his eyes and saw that the faces of the people around were covered in a cloud of black mist, and they couldn't see their faces and sorrows and joys clearly.

    He didn't know what these people were doing, but Song Xi in the dream walked uncontrollably towards the crowd, and when they came to the edge, these people gave way one after another.

    Following the opening of the road, in Song Xi's sight, dark red blood flowed along the road and exaggeratedly flowed to his feet.

.Song Xi frowned and looked along the bloodstain. There was a person kneeling on the ground at the end point, with his head lowered, as if he could feel the sight. The person suddenly raised his head in Song Xi's direction, and a blood-stained face was exposed. in sight.

    He was really familiar with this face, he had seen it thousands of times, but it was the first time he had seen it so embarrassed.

    Song Xi's heart was like a knife twisting, and suddenly, the scene in front of his eyes flashed, and the surrounding crowd dispersed, Bai Huan lay on the cold floor, and slowly degenerated into a scarred white tiger, which lost his life.

    Song Xi was awakened by fright. When he woke up, the room was dark and silent.

    He picked up his light brain and glanced at the time. It was already night, but Bai Huan was not at home. Song Xi sent a message, but no one responded.

    He called again, but still no one answered.

.The dream suddenly appeared in his mind, Song Xi's heart was thumping, and he seemed to feel suffocated even when he took a breath.

    Song Xi suddenly rolled over and got out of bed. He didn't even care to put on his shoes. He ran out of the house in the dark. Just as he ran to Yangguan, the door was suddenly pushed open, the light came on with a click, and the room was brightly lit.

    Bai Huan put down the things in his hand and looked at him in astonishment: "Huh? Did something happen? You ran in such a hurry."

    Song Xi didn't know what to say, so he threw himself into the person's arms and hugged him tightly without letting go.

    Bai Huan was caught off guard, he almost forgot how to put his hand, so he could only clumsily patted and comforted: "I'm here, I'm here, it's alright, it's alright..."

    Song Xi slowly regained his senses, feeling the real touch, and then he was firmly relieved, his head pressed against the man's chest, and he rubbed his head a few times like a spoiled child.

.After a while, Bai Huan tore the man from his arms and scolded him, "What's the matter in such a hurry, why don't you even wear shoes? The floor is so cold, what should I do if I get sick."

    To say it was a reprimand was actually inappropriate. The man's tone was gentle and watery, and he couldn't hear a trace of his sincere desire to be held accountable.

    Song Xi bowed his head and stood up for the training, consciously making a mistake.

    Bai Huan took a pair of new slippers for Song Xi to put on, and reached out and rubbed the young man's head: "Okay, I bought something delicious, let's have something to eat first."

    "Yeah." Song Xi nodded exactly like the lucky cat, and honestly followed behind the man's butt.

    After eating, laying on his clothes, Song Xi tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep. He didn't know whether it was because he was full or because of that dream.

.Thinking of that dream, his mood sank again. If it was normal, Song Xi would only think that it was just a dream, but the information given by the system changed its meaning instantly.

    The system revealed that Bai Huan would not live long, which was completely in line with the dream.

    Song Xi huddled under the covers, pulling her hair anxiously.

    Why don't you wait to come up with something, then the man grabs it and puts it into his arms, kisses his forehead: "Don't think about it, go to sleep."

    Song Xi obediently closed his eyes. He thought that he could not sleep, but when he woke up, it was already the second day.

    It was cold around him. Bai Huan should have been up for a long time. Song Xi put on his shoes and got out of bed. When he walked to the door of the bedroom, he suddenly heard Bai Huan talking. Listening to the tone, he seemed a little angry.

    "Block the base, investigate thoroughly!"

    The author has something to say: Good night! (sleepy collapsed) .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 672 18
> ˏˋ°•*⁀➷| Scaramouche having betrayed the Fatuis by running away with the elecro gnosis, Y/n decides to follow him in his madness and poisons the Ts...
55.8K 2.4K 45
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
14.3K 325 49
Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox in the world, Yuan Tang has inherited the...
129K 3.8K 187
Author: Phantom Shura/魅影修罗 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 269 Chapter (Finished) Introduction Chu Yue was sent to the perverted bed by the scumbag...