[BL] Disabled Cannon Fodder h...

By Erishi_An

Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a sen... More

1.1 Blind People also have Dreams
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
2.1 The Lame also has Dreams
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
Fanwai·Fu Mingyuan
6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
7.1 Every Year is You
7.2

3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams

4.8K 134 4
By Erishi_An

[Although you are mentally retarded, you dream of clearing the supernatural game! 】

    [Please work hard to clear the level and defeat the big devil! 】

    As the taskbar closed, Song Xi retracted his gaze and saw the ceiling of European-style architecture. On the ceiling, the original ornate crystal lamp was broken and broken, and only the middle one was crumbling and exuding a faint light. light.

    He lay on his back, not in a hurry to get up, but kept the original posture, digging the memory of the original body in his mind.

    The owner of this body is Liu Yang, 23 years old, born with low intelligence, only the IQ of an ordinary four-year-old child, commonly known as mental retardation, except for some food and play, the information in his mind is vague, and there is almost nothing to do use.

    Song Xi gave up and called out the system to transmit the original plot. Within half a minute, a white light flashed in his mind, and a bunch of dense words poured out.

.The information given by the system this time is fragmented and incomplete. Song Xi sifted through the information and only picked out the useful ones.

    The world he wears this time is a derivative world derived from an infinite-flow novel, and the copy where the original body is located is only one of the experiences of the hero and heroine - the heart of the devil.

    This dungeon almost wiped out the male and female protagonists, making it the most difficult dungeon in the book.

    This is not because of how dangerous the dungeon is. On the contrary, since entering the dungeon, all players have not come into contact with any npc or ghosts. On the contrary, except for the entire old castle as the background, except for the rules of the game. There is no information prompt.

.There are 9 players in the Demon King dungeon. The task of all players is to find the props, kill the Demon King and get the Demon King's heart. The task time limit is seven days. During this period, the Demon King can kill all those who violate the death rules. The deadline has come and still no one completes the task, then the entire task world will be reverted and the rules of death will be shuffled until the devil's heart is found or the devil kills everyone.

    In the original plot, the original body triggered the death condition and died on the first night. After that, it was calm and peaceful. Everyone anxiously searched the Demon King's castle for seven days, but found nothing.

    Seven days later, the game was reverted, and another person died strangely on the first night. The cycle went on and on until there were only four people left, and the unknown fear shrouded the hearts of the remaining people, the devil, the props, and even the heart. , all without knowing where to go.

.It wasn't until the seventh time that the heroine accidentally discovered the Devil's Handbook at night. Following the incomplete information in it, she found the props and the Devil. After killing him, she took out her heart and cleared the customs smoothly.

    As for how the heroine found the manuscript, and how to find the devil, the information sent by the system did not mention a word, just a capital pit word.

    Song Xi just came out of the rural pastoral mission, and entered a world of this difficulty in a blink of an eye. Just as he was about to poke the system, when he wanted to ask the cause of the original body's death, his arm was suddenly pushed down, and then, a The figure came over and hugged his arm shiveringly.

    A voice like a mosquito and flies sounded in Song Xi's ears, "Liu Yang, I'm afraid... I, I'll hug, give me a hug..."

.Song Xi turned his eyes away, and his frightened pale face came into view. The huge mirror frame covered most of his face on the bridge of his nose. His thin lips were bitten red, and even his teeth were trembling to express his fear. .

    The system quickly gave information in his mind. The young man holding him was named Qiao Zizhen. He was 23 years old, tall and tall, but he was a timid nerd.

    Song Xi didn't answer immediately. The role he is now playing is a little fool, and his behavior and speech cannot be judged in the way of ordinary people.

    After simulating the way of a four-year-old child's speech in his mind, Song Xi smiled stupidly at the young man, and happily stretched out his hand: "Hug, hug!"

    Qiao Zizhen seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, and the whole person also moved closer. Just as he got close, there was a sudden "pop" above his head. As the last crystal lamp went out, the room was completely plunged into darkness.

."Ah!" Qiao Zizhen screamed in fright, hugging his waist tightly with both hands, and burying his tall body in the relatively short Song Xi's arms, his movements a bit funny.

    Being held tightly by a strange man, Song Xi felt a little uncomfortable. His brows were locked and the corners of his mouth were wide open. When he was about to push the person out of his arms, suddenly, the shoulders of the person in his arms shook, and he lowered his head. Laughter came from his arms, the sound was intermittent, growing louder and louder, echoing in the empty room.

    Song Xi's back was cold, and the hand that was in the air was withdrawn without expression.

    The laughter lasted for a while before it slowly stopped. Qiao Zizhen, who was supposed to be trembling with fear, slowly raised his head, the corners of his mouth raised a dangerous arc, a smile hung on his face, and his eyes fell on Song Xi inch by inch. Forehead, brow bone...

    "Liu Yang."

.Song Xi was furious when he was seen, his whole body stood on end, swallowed his saliva silently, resisted his instinctive urge to run away, and imitated the look of the original body when he heard someone call his name, smiled stupidly, and clapped his hands: "Yangyang! Yangyang!"

    In his mind, he was about to burst the shriveled system, and he couldn't help scolding twice: "System! Can you do it, please provide more accurate personal information? Tell me this! Rat?!"

    System: "Sorry, the authority to transmit information is not within my purview, I am only responsible for conveying information, dear (≧ω≦)/!"

    Song Xi: "..."

    He wants to die.

    Looking at the proud appearance of the system, he still doesn't understand, the original Qiao Zizhen has already died, and now the one wearing his skin is the boss demon king of this copy! In other words, there is no Qiao Zizhen at all.

.Song Xi secretly scolded a few words in his heart, no wonder the original body will be the first to receive the lunch box, and be assigned to a room with Dabo ss, sharing the same bed, it is difficult to die!

    Just thinking about it, "Qiao Zizhen" suddenly turned over and sat up, bent down and lay on top of him, stretched out his fingers and poked his face, "I'm still a little fool."

    He poked hard, and directly poked a nail print on Song Xi's face. "Qiao Zizhen" stared at the small red print, and his fingers slowly slid, leaving a white trace wherever he passed. Slowly, his fingers It slid from the cheek to the neck, landed on the aorta and scratched back and forth, and the slightly cold fingertips caused goose bumps on the surrounding skin.

    "Little fool, how tiring to live." Qiao Zizhen's eyes lifted upwards, his fingertips became heavier and heavier, but his voice became more and more gentle, as if whispering intimately on Valentine's Day, "You shouldn't be here... Otherwise, I'll take you out of here, okay? . forever……"

    Song Xi: "..." What a fart!

    Qiao Zizhen's expression was hidden in the darkness, and he couldn't see clearly, "If you don't speak, then I'll take it as your promise."

    Song Xi: "..." Ying your sister.

    With that said, Qiao Zizhen didn't give Song Xi a chance to speak at all. Before the final sound of the last word fell, the hand on Song Xi's neck curled up and quickly grabbed his neck with increasing strength.

    Song Xi began to lose his breath, the pain in his neck spread, and the oxygen in his throat was deprived bit by bit. With a painful expression on his face, he took Qiao Zizhen's hand with his hands and asked the system anxiously: "I can kill him now. ?"

    The system warmly reminded: "Please be sure to use the special props in the original text to kill the Demon King, otherwise... you can try it (≧ω≦)/!"

.Song Xi choked up, his eyes are dark now, everyone is on the verge of death, how can he find any props!

    "Huh..." He moved his throat with difficulty, trying to absorb the air, his originally fair face was blue and white, and the hand on his neck was still motionless, allowing him to stretch out his hand to break it and pinch it.

    Song Xi felt that he was about to die, his heart felt like it was about to jump out of his lungs, and even his blood vessels were hurting.

    Qiao Zizhen came over and got very close, not letting go of every subtle and painful expression on his face, and sighed softly, as if looking at a little animal struggling with powerlessness: "It's so cute."

    The author has something to say: I will present a suona to Xiaogong in advance (; ̄ェ ̄) .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 96 6
This short story is NOT MINE!!!! I'M NOT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OR TRANSLATOR!! I Just want to read it offline.
123K 2.8K 54
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
50.5K 1.4K 199
Author: Jin Yun/金筠 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Finished) Introduction After Lubei passed the college entrance examination, he went...
97.7K 3.8K 83
Novel: 穿越蟲族寵妻無度 Author: 阿慕z (Amu Z) Feng Zao, the Earth pharmacist who somehow traveled to the Zerg, reluctantly accepted the fact. Met the other hal...