[BL] Disabled Cannon Fodder h...

By Erishi_An

Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a sen... More

1.1 Blind People also have Dreams
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
2.1 The Lame also has Dreams
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
Fanwai·Fu Mingyuan
6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
7.1 Every Year is You
7.2

2.10

3.2K 155 4
By Erishi_An

When the accident happened in the morning, several police officers suddenly came to the village and went straight to the He's house. Without asking, Song Xi heard the news from a panic-stricken aunt.

    He Jianjun died and was fished out of the pond. When he was fished out, his face was bubbling white, his forehead was punched with a fist-sized hole, and the wounds around him were soaked.

    Anyone with a discerning eye can see that He Jianjun did not fall into the water, but was killed by someone.

    The old lady was still a little palpitated when she spoke. She reached out and patted her chest, and said earnestly: "Xiaokang, go back and have a look. Your mother is crying now, and she probably doesn't feel well."

    Song Xi said yes, and after watching the aunt go away, he poked out the system and asked, "System, has He Jianjun been killed?"

.There is no such thing in the original body's memory, but it cannot be ruled out that it happened after the original body's death. The original body has only a few strokes in the original plot, and there is not much related to the afterlife.

    "I don't know." The system said, and explained again, "Although each small world has a given node, the node can be changed."

    Song Xi understood that when he came here, he changed the fate of the original body from falling into the water and drowning. This node has already shifted, and the system cannot predict what will happen in the future.

    Li Shumei is the only one in the He family now, Song Xi thought about it, and he is still going to have a look. According to the family relationship, the police will also find him.

    When Song Xi slowly swayed to He's house with crutches, there was a large circle of people outside. He wanted to see, but because of the majesty of the police, he didn't dare to go in, and his eyes were glued to the door.

.Li Shumei was crying in the room, crying to the core, as if she wanted to vent all her dissatisfaction.

    As soon as Song Xi passed by, the village name subconsciously stepped aside and looked at him with sighs or pity.

    Pushing the door and going in, three police officers stood in the yard. They watched Li Shumei cry in embarrassment. A man who found He Jianjun dead in a pond.

    In the shade on the steps, He Jianjun's body was placed there, covered with a white cloth.

    As soon as Song Xi came in, the policeman standing in the middle looked at him keenly, and glanced at him with scrutiny eyes, looking at the momentum, he should be the leader of the three.

    Song Xi nodded politely to him, jumped up the steps to the side of the body, and stretched out his hand to remove the white cloth.

.The police investigation needs to collect the scene, but since He Jianjun's body was moved from the pond, the information should have been collected long ago.

    Sure enough, no one came to stop him. These people are all human beings. The family members of the He family have probably figured it out. He has a broken leg and is easy to recognize.

    Song Xi glanced at it, and it was not much different from what the aunt said, but He Jianjun had a walnut-sized wound on his forehead.

    As soon as he finished reading, the leader in the middle came over and looked at him sharply, "He Kang?"

    Song Xi nodded and waited for the other party to continue to ask.

    The policeman took out a small notebook and pen from his pocket and said, "Small investigation, please cooperate with me."

    Song Xi has no doubt: "Okay."

."Where were you from twelve o'clock last night to four in the morning today?"

    "Sleep at my house."

    "Your home?" The police frowned and caught the key information: "You don't live with your parents?"

    Song Xi understood that it was really weird for a lame man to go out alone. He honestly said, "The family split, two months ago."

    "Have you been to your parents' place recently?"

    "No."

    "How is your relationship with your parents?"

    "generally."

    "..."

    The police asked a series of questions as usual. After not getting the information they wanted, they made a note on the notebook and stared at Song Xi: "Your father died, are you not sad?"

    Song Xi smiled politely and said, "Comrade police officer, how do you know I'm not sad?"

."Expression, eyes." The policeman said: "You are too calm."

    Song Xi said, "Maybe it's in my heart."

    The police didn't ask any more, but Li Shumei's mood gradually calmed down next to her. She quickly took out her notebook and walked towards Li Shumei.

    Song Xi also passed.

    Li Shumei's eyes were so swollen that they narrowed into a slit, and the whole person was still sobbing uncontrollably, trembling and trembling.

    The police calmed down a word or two and asked, "Li Shumei, where were you last night from twelve o'clock to four in the morning?"

    Li Shumei replied blankly: "Sleep at home."

    "He Jianjun didn't come with you?"

    "No, he went out to play poker yesterday afternoon. He is addicted to poker. He likes to play all night every time, and only comes back during the day."

    "Did you say yesterday where you went to play cards?"

.Li Shumei said his personal name, and a policeman wisely went out to find someone.

    The two asked and answered, and things gradually became clear. He Jianjun went out to play cards at more than 3 o'clock in the afternoon yesterday, and the time of death was around 2 o'clock in the morning. He was killed, thrown into a pond, and his useful fingerprint information was destroyed by water.

    The pond is at the end of the village, more than two meters high, and there is nothing in it, but it is connected to the stream and is running water. Every day, people go to the pond to wash their feet. The person who picked up He Jianjun said that he just took off his shoes and saw a pair of floating water in the pond. Shoes, I wanted to fish up the shoes, but a corpse was fished out.

    Frightened, people called the police on the spot.

    Li Shumei said that during this period, He Jianjun never went back. She thought that the other party was staying at a card friend's house and didn't care much.

.Speaking of which, Li Shumei burst into tears, crying and trembling all over. She couldn't listen to what the police asked her, so she could only give up.

    Song Xi didn't know what to say, so she took out a tissue from her pocket and handed it to her. When Li Shumei took the paper, her fingers carefully touched his palm, which was terrifyingly cold.

    The police asked again: "Did the deceased have any disagreements on weekdays?"

    Li Shumei's lips wriggled for a moment, and said, "No."

    He Jianjun is addicted to playing cards, but his playing style is not good. If he wins, he will get carried away with propaganda, and if he loses, he will throw his cards and smash the table.

    The case was in a dilemma, there was no evidence, and even the footprints by the pond were trampled by passers-by.

    The police took the pen and waited for the colleague whom he had inquired about to return.

    Li Shumei stopped howling and just kept wiping away her tears.

.In this scene, it was not suitable for Song Xi to go, so he simply set up a small bench and sat next to him.

    There was a sound of discussion outside, and the group raised their heads to look at the door. The one who pushed the door and entered was not the policeman who went out, but a handsome man.

    The man pushed the door and came in, his breath was in a hurry, his clothes were casually put on, his eyes scanned the room, and after accurately capturing a person, he walked straight towards the target with a slash and axe.

    Seeing the man stop in front of him, Song Xi looked surprised: "Wu Bei? Why are you here?"

    "Let's see if you're all right." Wu Bei gritted his teeth and looked back and forth. Seeing that the other party was at peace, he breathed a sigh of relief and felt relieved.

    He was so anxious that as soon as he heard that Lijiacun's surname was dead, he didn't have time to ask in detail, and rushed over in a fast car.

.It's okay, it's okay, it wasn't him that happened.

    Song Xi hadn't seen him for a long time, but he didn't expect that his personality was still like this, his mouth was stubborn.

    He smiled: "Aren't you busy today?"

    Wu Bei's face suddenly became unnatural, his eyes were a little erratic, and he said dryly: "Well, I just finished the project."

    Guilty, I originally thought that if he stayed away from this person, he would be able to use his work to reduce the paranoid impulse.

    Two full months have passed, and he has successfully faded away. When he seems to be slowly disappearing into his busy life, he only hears a little bit of unwarranted news, and all his efforts have become useless.

    He was like a little boy who didn't know what to call him, and rushed forward without hesitation.

    Wu Bei looked stunned, looking at the heartless man in front of him, the turbulence in his heart was unbearable.

.He was really planted, just planted on this person, he couldn't get up, and he didn't want to get up.

    Song Xi was sitting on the long bench, looking at Wu Bei, whose hair was a little messy on his forehead, he patted the bench beside him, and said, "Take a break first."

    For the first time in history, Wu Bei didn't talk to him, he answered and sat down beside him.

    Song Xi suddenly felt uncomfortable and looked at him several times.

    The policeman came over and asked Song Xi, but he kept looking at Wu Bei next to him, "This is?"

    The two said in unison:

    "boss."

    "friend."

    "..."

    Feeling the sudden vicious gaze next to him, Song Xi laughed and admitted his mistake: "It's me who said it wrong, it's a friend."

    Wu Bei snorted, secretly adding modifiers in his heart.

    Yes, boyfriend. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 498 97
Novel Summary The most awesome thing that the timid and shy Wen Zhichu did in his life was to save two elementary school students who were crossing t...
50.3K 1.4K 199
Author: Jin Yun/金筠 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Finished) Introduction After Lubei passed the college entrance examination, he went...
75.2K 2.1K 17
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖆 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖇𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙 There were no female stu...