[BL] Disabled Cannon Fodder h...

By Erishi_An

Disabled Cannon Fodder has Dreams [Quick Wear] 残疾炮灰有梦想[快穿] Author 木风橘 Status 96 Chapters Description As a sen... More

1.1 Blind People also have Dreams
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
2.1 The Lame also has Dreams
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
4.1 Dumbs also have Dreams
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1-2 The Emperor also has Dreams
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
Fanwai·Fu Mingyuan
6.1 A Rookie also has Dreams
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
7.1 Every Year is You
7.2

2.2

4.3K 185 1
By Erishi_An

Song Xi didn't lie to him. The man's toes were really stained with chicken feces. Judging from the shape, it was estimated that the two chickens who had just walked around had just pulled it.

    The man took off his sunglasses, revealing a handsome face, with his lips pursed into a straight line, he lowered his head and looked down. When he saw a piece of dirt on his feet, he instantly put on a doomsday expression on his face.

    Wu Bei raised his foot and looked at it, and there was something on his heel, but he didn't stop and scolded: "Grass!"

    Song Xi just wanted to pass the leaf in his hand to the man to let him wipe it, when the other party quickly took out a silk handkerchief from his body. Seeing that embroidery is very suitable for pretending to be coercive.

    Song Xi threw away Tong Ye, he really didn't understand the life of the rich.

    Wu Bei held his breath, folded the handkerchief over and over again, carefully avoiding his hands, and slowly wiped his shoes, his face turning black into the bottom of the pot.

.After wiping the toe of the shoe, the sole of the shoe is inconvenient to clean, and it is also a bit difficult to handle.

    Song Xi took out a handful of melon seeds from his bag to eat, and said casually, "rub it on the ground, and it will come down when it gets dusty."

    Wu Bei had another expression of eating flies, and finally rubbed tentatively on the ground.

    This method is indeed correct, but the parties cannot accept it.

    After rubbing on the mud for several times, the man didn't know what to do with his brain, and covered his mouth with another hand that had never touched the handkerchief and almost retched out.

    Song Xi wrapped the melon seed shell in a tung leaf, and concluded in his heart that the other party was not only very aggressive, but also had cleanliness, was not cheap, and was rich.

    After Wu Bei finished it, he used his fingertips to hold the edge of the veil, frowned and asked, "Is there a trash can?"

    Song Xi said honestly: "No."

.People in this village don't use public trash cans, they just throw them away outside, take home the high-quality ones, and burn them together with firewood.

    Wu Bei could only hold the veil like this, in a dilemma, and replaced it with an expression of wanting to die immediately.

    Song Xi had seen enough, stuffed the unfinished melon seeds into his pocket, and waved to the man, "Bring it here, I'll throw it for you."

    Wu Bei hesitated for several times, and finally, under the pressure of biochemical weapons, he walked towards the young man, handed it to him, and said thank you awkwardly.

    Song Xi caught the handkerchief with the tung leaf wrapped in the melon seed shell and wrapped it, and added another tung leaf to wrap it up, and placed it on the bench next to him.

    Wu Bei stood beside him with an unacceptable expression, "You put him directly on the stool? Smelly molecules and bacteria will pass through..."

.Song Xi picked up the crutches that were leaning on the stool next to him, propped himself up, glanced at him, and interrupted his long speech, "I have two layers of wraps."

    "You..." Wu Bei just spit out a word, then swallowed it back in an instant, replacing it with a blunt: "Where are you going to throw it."

    He saw Song Xi's broken leg, he didn't ask, and he didn't show any pity and pity on his face, but the hostility between his brows clearly dissipated.

    From a certain point of view, this person's emotional intelligence is still quite high.

    Song Xi picked up the rolled tung leaf with a free hand, and said of course: "Throw it in the trash can."

    Wu Bei choked and thought about it, "Are you kidding me?"

    Song Xi was helpless: "I didn't trick you, there is no trash can outside, but there are others at home."

.After he finished speaking, he directly supported the crutches in one hand and walked slowly towards the village with the garbage in the other hand. The man behind him did not follow, and turned to the car.

    After walking for a while, hurried footsteps sounded behind Song Xi, his head was dark, and a big black umbrella was propped up on his head.

    The man walked beside him with an unhappy face, but his eyes were focused on the ground, and he just walked out of the secret room of the agency.

    Song Xixiang finally got out of the sun for a short time, and his mood was a little better.

    The man looked at Lu and muttered in a low voice, complaining about the cigarette butts that could be seen everywhere on the ground in this village.

    Song Xi led the way and walked straight into the first house at the entrance of the village.

.During this period, the people in the room, old and young, stared straight ahead as if they were glued to Wu Bei. It was the first time they had seen such a handsome and good temperament.

    The man was walking on the edge of the outbreak again. Song Xi quickly said something was wrong. After saying goodbye, he walked out of the house. The man walking in front was like a ghost chasing him.

    After walking out of the house, he reopened the umbrella, and another thank you, mixed with the sound of opening the umbrella, was clearly audible.

    Song Xi said nothing, pointed to the door diagonally, and said, "That's the village head's house."

    Wu Bei hummed from his nose, "Wu Bei, the north of the north."

    Song Xi politely replied, "He Kang, healthy Kang."

.Saying that, she lifted her feet to prepare to go back. It was too hot today, and He Jie guessed that it would take a while. It's not that she didn't know the way.

    Wu Bei took a few steps, then turned back and strode over, shoved the umbrella into Song Xi's hand forcefully, and sneered under his voice: "Little brother, you don't need to return the umbrella, don't keep staring at it in the future. Where to look, what nonsense is it."

    The man's voice was low, with a slight magnetic tone.

    Song Xi was not at all embarrassed to be caught, he turned the subject and asked, "How old are you this year?"

    Wu took out a cigarette from his pocket and held it in his mouth. Although he couldn't figure out what the other party meant, he still answered: "29."

."Oh—" Song nodded thoughtfully, and in the man's puzzled eyes, he grinned to reveal a row of neat teeth, "I'm 31 this year, little brother."

    Wu Bei's hands trembled when he lit the cigarette, and he exhaled and blew the wind out.

    This can't blame Song Xi, it's the other party's preconceived ideas, but it can't blame Wu Bei, the original face is really too deceptive, obviously a 31-year-old man, he has a small boy's face, mouth The last pair of pear vortexes have a youthful flavor no matter how they speak.

    The original body is average stature, without eight-pack abs, but also without a potbellied beer belly.

    Song Xi looked at the man who was still doubting his life, and waved his hand with a smile, "Let's go, little brother, thank you for your umbrella."

.It should be very bad, because Wu Bei's face is about to turn black, and he feels that he will roll up his sleeves and rush up to beat him in the next second.

    Song Xi played a little tune in a cheerful mood, turned around, holding an umbrella in one hand and a cane in the other, and continued to shake it home.

    In the house, Li Shumei was slaughtering chickens, and Bang Bangbang's voice could be heard from far away. Song Xi put away his umbrella, and as soon as he entered the house, he was physically shivered by the cool yellow mud, and waited for it to calm down. , and felt that the feeling of being cold and swish just now was just an illusion.

    This summer, the temperature is unbearably tossing people, and the heat is unbearable.

    The enamel cups on the table were covered with a thick layer of tea stains, and a large amount of big-leaf tea was soaked in boiling water, exuding heat. The big-leaf tea was very bitter. Song Xi didn't pick it up to drink it, but just took the melon and scooped the raw water. drink.

.Li Shumei glanced at him, then looked back, but didn't see her daughter, and stuck the machete directly on the wooden board, looking dissatisfied: "He Kang, where is the person you picked up?"

    "Xiaojie hasn't arrived yet." Song Xi took a sip of cold water, changed his strength, and poured the unfinished drink into the basin to wash his hands.

    Li Shumei wiped the sweat with the hand that had grabbed the chicken, and said angrily, "Can't you wait until it arrives? It's not that there is no place at the entrance of the village!"

    Song Xi washed his hands carefully, and was too lazy to wipe the water. Anyway, it would dry in a while. Then he turned to look at Li Shumei seriously, and said word by word, "The entrance to the village is only a short distance from home, and she knows the way."

    There's absolutely no need to pick up people.

.If you really want to say how much Li Shumei and his wife like this girl, on the day they came back, they would have picked it up by themselves.

    Li Shumei was slapped with a few words, and when she rolled up her sleeves, she would stretch out her hand to pinch his arm habitually. She said something, and she had no conscience. My sister finally came back once, and she didn't know how to meet him.

    Song Xi dodged sideways, picked up the crutches and umbrella that were placed beside him, and walked into the room without ignoring her.

    Some people get angry and you can't talk, you can't win, and you will add fuel to the fire. Li Shumei belongs to this type.

    Song Xi exerted his motor skills, jumped into the room with three steps in parallel, closed the door neatly and locked it.

    Outside the house, Li Shumei reached out and patted the door, and the ashes on the door shook, "He Kang, are you going to rebel!"

.Song Xi shouted, "I'm sleepy."

    This time, there was no knocking on the door from outside the house, instead it was scolding.

    Li Shumei was scolding outside the door. Although her son's vocabulary was not particularly vulgar, she also carried a needle, which was a bit piercing.

    After scolding for a while, an old male voice resounded outside the house: "What are you scolding people for in broad daylight? What are you arguing about with your family?"

    He Jianjun just came back from playing cards, listening to this tone, he should have won.

    Li Shumei was so angry when she saw his ghostly deck of cards, she turned her head and pointed at him and scolded: "I don't want to scold him and scold you! I think you don't have to eat, and you can eat cards every day from now on! I'll be there every day. The family has done a lot, but you are good, everyone is eager to be mad at me!"

.The two people outside the house started scolding, He Jianjun felt that she was unreasonable, and scolding his son like this was a joke. Li Shumei also felt that it was not wrong to teach her son a mother, and he couldn't control it.

    Song Xi listened in the room with a big head. After turning around, he poked the system in his mind, "Let's discuss something."

    Outside the house, Li Shumei and He Jianjun were arguing with dry mouth. She took a breath and listened to the quiet inside the house, then reached out and patted the door, "He Kang, what are you doing!"

    After a while, the door rang a few times and opened.

    Song Xi stood at the door with a cane, looking at the blushing couple with thick necks, and said bluntly, "Dad, Mom, why don't we split up."

    The air was silent for a few seconds, and the two of them invariably cast their eyes on him, with a look of neurosis in their eyes. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 1.9K 74
Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown morning. "Have you been looking for me for...
114K 4.3K 101
Title: 在虫族怀里吃软饭的我 Author:软饭天才 Status: Completed Description: One day Xie Ruan was hit by a car while trying to save someone, and was killed on the sp...
81.4K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
293K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong