°•мү вяσтнεяs•°

By _Enchanted_Words_

"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you rui... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 66

6.2K 227 42
By _Enchanted_Words_

"What??" Yura shouted as tears gathered up on her eyes hearing Eun woo's explainations.

BTS was dieing in guilt. Jungkook's sobs were echoing through the house. He was crying with a aching heart.

Silent tears rolled down their eyes.

"Why did you'll do it?? She was innocent" Yura shouted at them. Yeong gi was furious, he too had tears.

"Yeong gi, she- she's innocent, plase find her" Yura cried as she fell on to the floor. Her heart was aching, she failed. She failed protecting her Madam's daughter.

"You know what boys!" Yura said looking at them while wiping off her tears soon to get replaced with another tear.

"You lost your sister ones and you lost her again" she exclaimed as she couldn't hold in. She needs to tell them. She needs them to know the truth.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked.

"Our biological sister doesn't have anything to do with this mom!" Hobi spoke with a broken voice, remembering her makes the pain double.

"Mi hi is your biological sister" Yura said. Everyone was shocked. They couldn't think of anything at the moment.

"H-how?" Suga asked. Tears rolling down his face. This can't be happening. She died long ago.

"She didn't die that day" Yura said.

"What are you saying?" Yeong gi asked her.

Flashback.

The black luxurious car moved with three people seated at the back seats. Two elders and a little two years girl holding a teddy bear close to her.

The driver was driving the car softly making sure that the little girl is comfortable, as she was everyone's favorite.

"So, when are you guys going to get married hmm?" Asked the little girl's mother, Mira from the maid, who was blushing at the moment.

Mira averted her gaze to the driver who had red cheeks. Yeah, they were in a relationship.

"We don't have an exact day Madam" replied the maid who was seated inside the car. Her face was red.

"Are you haping pever?" Says the little girl as she stood on the seat and grabbed the maids cheeks thinking at she has fever because her face was red.

"No Mi yeong, I'm fine" she chuckled replying to her. The girl nodded her head, again sitting on the seat and eating the chocolate which she had.

"Come on Yujin and Ji hoon, quickly tell me the date and I will be the one holding all the expenses for your wedding!" Mira said as the maid's eyes showed shock.

"No no madam, you've done enough for us" the Yujin said. Mira had done a lot for them. Yujin's parents were totally against the relationship she had with Ji hoon, the driver.

At that time Ji hoon was a driver for the Kim Mansion and Yujin didn't have a job even tho she had qualifications. So they both ran away.

When Mira got to know that their driver has a girlfriend, so she took her to their mansion as a maid and helped them.

Yujin was so grateful for her and her boss. Mi yeong was comfortably sotting in the middle with her two small chubby legs on Yujin's lap.

Yujin would tickle her legs from time to time making the little girl erupt into beautiful giggles. They were on their way to Yeong gi's office to suprise them. BTS had already gone with their father.

Suddenly Ji hoon started tensing and fastening the speed of the car

"What's wrong Ji hoon?" Mira questioned.

"Ma'am, I think we are being followed" he exclaimed. The two ladies gasped.

"I'll contact to Yeong gi" Mira said taking her phone, dialling her husband's number.

'the number you dialed is not responding, please try again later'

She started sweating. Ji hoon can see that the cars were moving more closer to them.

Mira was having a bad feeling, as a wife of the mafia king, she knows that something will happen to her someday in her life.

She quickly lifted Mi yeong and kept her on Yujin's lap.

Yujin furrowed her eyebrows.

"Madam, what are you doing?" She asked with confusion.

"If anything happens to me, please take care of her, don't let her get hurt please, i beg you Yujin" she said as she bought her palms together. Yujin was shocked.

"Go somewhere far away, please" Mira continued.

Immediately Mira fished out all of her credit cards which a billions and billions of dollars along with a paper which had the account numbers in case she forget, and handed it to Yujin.

"Madam, no no. Nothing is going to happen for us" Yujin said. She was too scared.

"I don't think-" she couldn't finish her words when the car flipped over, making Mi yeong scream in horror. Yujin clutched into her tightly protecting her head feom getting in contact with anything.

The car rolled for three times and stopped in the middle of the road upside down. Yujin looked everywhere, to see black smoke.

She averted her gaze to Mira, to see her blood oozing out of her head, eyes were slowly closing.

"N-no no ma-madam" she tried to shook her, but she was already gone. Mira was gone. Tears rolled down. She was shocked. She slowly looked at Ji hoon, to see his body drenched in blood bringing pure horror to her. She gasped for air and quickly was bought back to senses when she heard the little girl crying in her arms. The car was burning.

She kicked open the door and crawled outside the car. She can see many cars coming from the distance and they were not theirs.

Her right leg was broken. She can clearly feel it. There was blood coming from her forehead luckily the little girl was not injured but she kept on crying, because she was shocked amd couldn't process anything to her innocent mind.

Yujin ran as much as she can. She can hear gunshots. She ran and hid behind a large tree peeking out of it. Not even a second passes, a loud bang occurred.

It was the car, it was blown out. Yujin cried. She cried and cried. The love of her life was dead whom she dreamed her whole life with. the Madam, who was like a sister to her was dead. The only thing that gave her hope was the little soul in her hands who was looking at her with tears filled eyes.

Her lips were pouted. Mi yeong slowly laid her head on Yujin's chest giving her a new warm feeling. Silent tears rolled down her eyes. She made up her mind that she will take care of this girl like a mother.

End of flashback.

"N-no n-o," Taehyung screamed grabbing from his hair. Guilt was filled them.

"So, my little princess was with us the whole time" Yeong gi muttered slowly. He couldn't believe anything.

Yura kept on crying amd crying until Yeong gi hugged her.

"That's why she loves fried chicken" Jin said choking on his tears.

"T-the teddy bear" Jungkook said as he slowly started processing the information.

"Lullabies when sleeping" Jimin added.

Guilt guilt and guilt.

"Oh my god, no no" Hobi spoke. He couldn't stop crying.

"Let's find her, please" Jimin said while crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mi hi just laied on the cold floor as she felt all the sinful touched of the two men. She didn't have any hope of living. All the past was repeating itself.

More tears rolled down her big doe eyes. Her throat felt dry. She just looked at the ceiling, with a small smile on her lips as she remembered the beautiful memories she had in her life even though it was for a little time.

A little scream left her lips when she felt a cold metal going down her legs. It was a knife, it was digging her skin. Blood flowed out.

There was nothing for her to die, she was already dead. The men walked away with a satisfied smirk on their faces.

She looked around to see her clothes everywhere. She had nothing to feel instead of disgust at the moment.

She quickly wore her clothes back. Her body was paining, every inch of her body ached.

She bought her knees to her chest while she curled to the corner of the room.

She felt something hard on her pockets. She touched it to see the phone. She smiled remembering the memory when Jimin bought her a phone.

She remembered Eun woo, her crush. Her fingers unknowingly dialed his number.

Quickly the next line picked up the phone.

Did you all enjoy it?
Thank you so much for reading ❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment 🪐
Love you all 💜
Stay safe and healthy 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.8K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
32.6K 2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...
169K 4.9K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
737K 22K 47
a girl with a sweet and kind nature turns into a cold person after recalling her past. ///////////////////////// ???: please stop*sob*it hurts*crying...