Love season

Da AfreenKhan116

"You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch your heart. And then after search of years finall... Altro

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
Part 19
part 20
Part 21
Part 22
part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
author note
part 36 [M]
Part 37
Part 38
part 39
Part 40 [M]
author note
part 41 [M]
part 42[M]
sad news
good news
part 44
part 45
part 46 [Trigger Warning]
part 47
part 48
author note
part 49
part 50

Part 43[M]

3.8K 105 5
Da AfreenKhan116

🔞 WARNING:
Read at your own risk.

Jin  and his boyfriend dr joon made sure to make Hobi feel relax and comforatable

Joon:-listen Hobi there is no any need to be nervous just simply go to tell him exactly how do you feel about him I am sure he will understand you because honest confession attract more  then dramatic one

Jin:-joon is right the way you are describing his personality  his nature  I think this would definitely touch his heart.

Hobi:-I got both of you now I am leaving jk might be worried about me see you soon.

Jin:-no you are not going anywhere because in next week we are gonna officially open our restaurant so your presence is important for me I wish my both brother always stay besides of me in my all kind of success

Time skip :-

tae and jk went on  movie date:-

They took their seats, and as the movie began,jk was lost in movie  meanwhile tae was busy in admiring his boyfriend handsome face his deep and  well shape features .

Jk:-it seems like   you want me eat alive...he playfully said

tae:-nuppp I was. .. I was just....

Jk:-"Really? Cause I saw you eyeing me, and I can't help but wonder if you're just thinking about how handsome I am." Jk whispered flirtingly. Tae smirked, and shrugged, then turned away, looking back at the screen.

Tae needed to just sit and concentrate on the screen.

Which was hard to do, when suddenly, he felt jk's hand slowly sliding up his side, moving towards his neck, where he lingered for a moment, tracing circles, making tae's skin break out in little goosebumps.

Tae ignored his boyfriend  , thinking that maybe jk would stop when he got bored. But jk continued his movements, and tae looked around, making sure no one was looking their way.

Jk's hand vanished, and for a second tae thought maybe he was done. But then, the fingers were back, and this time, they were right in front of his mouth, touching his lips, it was  jk silent way of his kitten   to open his mouth.
Tae's eyes widened, and he looked at jk in disbelief.

tae:-"Are you kidding me?" he whispered.
Did jk seriously want to do it right here, in the back of a movie theater?

Jk passed to tae a serious stare, pushing his fingers back toward tae's mouth.
Tae reached over and started to push them away, but jk's other hand came out of nowhere and caught it, pinning it to the arm rest between them.

"kitten." Jk said.
And even though it was a whisper, tae heard loud and clear that he wasn't kidding.
He looked around again, afraid that his face was burning bright enough to make every one turn around and look at them. He really didn't want to do this here, but whenever his boyfriend  jk got like this, he found it really hard to resist or say no. Plus, he couldn't deny that his heart wasn't thumping in excitement. He just witnessed such kind of craziest se* in just adult movies

Jk:-"Open." The word cut through the darkness, even though it was a whisper, and this time, tae didn't fight, parting his trembling lips, just enough for jk to slide his fingers into his boyfriend's wet mouth.

Jk:-"Suck."

A small noise escaped from tae mouth, he was that caught off guard. But, he did as he was told, and started to suck. Next to him
jk turned and stared at the movie screen, never looking away, like he didn't have his fingers inside some else's mouth at the moment.

Tae's eyes flickered down, and he saw how turned on jk was.

Thinking it was maybe what jk would want, tae started to reach over, his hand trembling too.
But the second his fingers touched the fabric of jk's jeans, his boyfriend  spoke, not even looking away the movie.

"No." He said it like you might reprimand a dog, and tae pulled his arm back immediately.

"Do it to yourself."

Tae's jaw  dropped open in disbelief, and he stopped sucking for a second, before jk pushed his fingers into his mouth forcefully. He kept sucking, but he looked at his boyfriend pleadingly.

Tae:-Don't make me do this, Not here we will do it somewhere else lets do it in car or bathroom  tae suggested. but jk rejected instantly.

as we all know  when it come to bed (se*)jk always trun into monster and he  had no mercy.

Tae:-"Now." he whispered, while  looking back at his lover, jk eyes were dark with power and lust.

Oh Shit, tae thought to himself, as he reached over, and shakily started unzipping his own pants, and pulled his pants down, just enough that his mem*er popped out, into full view.

He glanced around again worriedly, sure that someone had to be looking over, but there was no one . So, he reached down, and wrapped his own hand around his half erect co*k. It would  have hurt, doing it so dry, if it hadn't been for the fact that his hands were sweating profusely. His own hand wasn't as good as jk's, but he knew it would be hard for jk to pull that off, so he did it himself.

Tae let out a soft breath, trying to contain his more weirdest  noises. His toes were curling in his shoes, and he was starting to shake. After a few gard strokes, he stopped, unable to continue.
He waited for jk to order him to keep going, because that was something he'd expect from his boyfriend.

But jk didn't order him to continue.

He did something worse.

Jk:-"Tae, you're going to climb into my lap, facing me." jk said, sliding his fingers out of  tae's mouth.

Tae wanted to protest, knew that he should, but he was too turned on now.
They were too far along to turn back now. So he just stood up silently, and turned to his newly boyfriend , turning his back on the film. He climbed into jk's lap as best as he could, which wasn't as hard as he thought, and sat, waiting for whatever was going to happen next to happen.

Then he felt jk's fingers, wet from all the sucking, sliding between his legs.

Tae gasped, unable to contain it, then looked around worriedly, twisting his head to uncomfortable angles.
No one was looking! Why not? Was my gasp appropriate for what was going on in the film? he thought He was lost in his deep thoughts when , one of jk's fingers nudged against his entrance.
He wrapped his arms around jk's neck, leaning forward, and whimpering into jk's shoulder.

"Jk..."

Jk:-"Does that feel good kitten?"

While asking jk pushed his finger in, and tae nodded, and whispered, "It...it feels so  good."

Jk chuckled. Because he felt proud on his work

Jk:-"Such a little sl*t,  my baby love having something inside of you, don't you?

Tae let out a unstable breath, because he wasn't   sure what to say in response . Luckily, jk didn't ask for an answer to these  worst words,

Jk:-baby"Do you want me to add another finger?"
now jk voice was more like order so tae got to know that this time jk ordering to get back positive  response so poor tae did

tae:-"Yes..." tae responded quickly, shifting as jk  pushed his same finger in and out of his entrance.

tae:- "Yes, please."tae cried out in pain pleasure mix feelings.

So jk  added another finger, pushing it in, and using both fingers to reached at  tae's pros*ate.
Which made tae mewled in pleasure, poor tae started  biting jk's shirt just try to contain the noises.
Jk hit the same spot again, and this time, the sound that escaped tae was so loud that jk put his hand over his kitten 's mouth.

Jk was stretching his fingers now, hitting tae's pros*ate ever couple seconds.
Tae was sweating, and whimpering, trying not to make any sound, and squirming on his boyfriend's lap.

Tae:-"Jk...please, hurry." he whispered, and jk chuckled again.

Jk:-"If you want it so bad, put it in."

Tae unzipped jk's zipper, freeing his hard mem*er, and lifted himself up, reaching under himself until he had it positioned at his entrance.
He hesitated for a second, thinking, he can't believe they are doing this(having se*) publicly , before lowering himself onto his boyfriend's co*k, tae taking it inch by inch, moaning mess.
When there were only a couple inches to go until he had it all inside, jk grabbed tae face, and slammed their lips together, and thrusted up. Tae gasped into the kiss, and wanted to start sobbing when jk began thrusting up in to him. The movements were restricted, but it was still so good, and  now naughty tae wanted to reach down and stroke himself. But he knew that jk wouldn't let him to do , so he kept his hands to himself.

The kiss still hadn't been broken, and tae started to pull away, but jk put his hands on the back of his head and pushed him further in, not releasing him, and started thrusting faster and harder. Tae's breathing was heavy now, and he whimpered into the kiss, and started moving with jk, so that he met jk's thrusts.

Tae tried once more to pull out of the kiss, but jk stopped him with a hard pinch to his side. monster jk wasn't going to let him go until this was over. Tae was having trouble breathing because of it, only able to breath through his nose, but somehow, this only made him more excited. He could tell jk felt the same way, because the less they could breath, the harder jk pushed up into his body.

Then, jk hit his pros*ate, and tae felt  glad that their lips were locked together, because if they hadn't been, the yelp that escaped him would have been heard by everyone.
Tae vaguely listened, and it sounded like a fight scene was happening on screen. tae Thank God. Lots of load noise that would distract the movie audience  from the very different noises in the back.

Now, every  thrust was hitting tae's pros*ate, and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. It felt so good. Feeling a little brave, he pushed jk back against the wall, deepening the kiss as much as he could, to show his newly boyfriend that how good it felt.

A second later, he felt his climax begining, and he sent out his pleas to jk, please, harder, faster, please daddy ahhhhhh

And jk heard him.

Jk pierced tae with his c*ck, hard and fast, he continue his action until poor tae was whimpering unstoppably into the kiss, his c*m splattering between them. A few seconds later, he felt jk's hot c&m inside him. That was the second jk released the kiss, and they both gasped for air as their climaxes reached an end.

Tae picked himself up, gasping a little at the feeling of jk's co*k slipping out of him, and the c*m sliding down his legs. after roaming around tae pulled his boxers and pants up quickly, even though it was gross. He grabbed a few of the napkins they had, and quickly cleaned up jk's shirt, which was dirty with his release.

"Should we go to the bathroom and clean up?" he whispered as he took his seat again, meaning the c*m that was still inside him, and on jk's c*ck. Jk, who looked remarkably calm shook his head. "Naw. We'll take care of it once we get home."

They both arrived  jeon Mansion
first thing  which jk noticed was
arrival Hobi although Hobi didn't return back but jk mistaken because he supposed to return back

jk:-shhhhh don't make noice Hobi hyung is inside we cant take any  risk

tae:-I love to take risk hahaha he loudly said jk instantly kissed him for making him silent

They both headed towords jk room while holding each other hands and kissing

They spent rest night God knows  how many rounds they had

......................................................................

I am so sorry for ruining your innocence by feeding you a lot of sm*t updates

Concept is not mine got inspiration from someone else

Don't forget to leave your valuable feedback

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

51.1K 3.2K 34
_¢໐๓plētē໓_ Is there a thing called true love? A Jinkook story cause, why not!! ~ My first ever story!! ~ Happy reading!!!
761 62 12
Two hearts drift apart. The world as we know it is over. But somehow they are still connected. - short story /10 chapters Kim Taehyung /BTS reader ff
406 55 28
A simple girl who fall in love with bad boy after being broken by him she will meet her real Love who is not from same country they meet by chance l...
247K 9.9K 32
V entered show business in order to find his long lost father more easily. His dream was to cure his mother's mental illness she developed since his...