SMUT CONTENT OF SATZU

By art3mistixx

Explicit Content. !¡!PLEASE VOTE FOR MORE UPDATES!¡! If you don't like it, don't report, don't reading it the... More

The N Project
The N Project II
my jealous manager
the cold princess
promises
i'm bored because of ur work
i'm bored because of ur work II
my mother's adopted sister
10K????? 👁️👄👁️🚨🚨
happy Tzuyu Day🥰
📽STREAM NAYEON POP!🎬
daily life of an idol
College crush
Behind The Scene
untilted

wet dream

7.4K 89 9
By art3mistixx

explicit content
not available for minor

•••

After a very tiring normal day for Sana right now she finally finished working overtime and finally she going to go home. she stretched her body and looked at the clock which showed half past eleven at night. so she rushed to tidy up her office desk and tidy up her clothes.

"hi~Sana." Momo approached Sana with panda eyes.

"hi- wow Momo! look at your eyes! you look like a panda!." Sana laughed out loud. Momo who saw it just yawned tiredly.

"whatever...do you want to go home? can i go home with you? I'm so tired...Dahyun must be starving right now." Momo said while tidying up her bag.

"You're right, Tzuyu must be home by now." Sana looked at her watch.

"come on I'll take you home." Sana invited Momo to follow her to the parking lobby.

during the trip with pleasantries they finally arrived at Momo's house. Momo got out of the car thanked to Sana finally entered her house. while Sana who made sure Momo had entered the house, finally returned to continue her trip to way home to meet her wife and imagined hugging in bed with her wife immediately. after a while she finally arrived at her house, she parked the car in the trunk checked her bag to make sure nothing was left in her office. she started to enter her house tired from working overtime.

"Honey! I'm homeㅡ." when she entered her house, her eyes lit up because their house was neat and clean. she was sure that Tzuyu made all this for her.

she took off her heels, walked towards the kitchen to cook dinner. but she was surprised by the dinner dish on the dining table along with a small letter from Tzuyu. she took the letter and started to read the contents of the letter.

for my beloved wife

hey, how are you? I came home early today around seven o'clock at night, when I got home I didn't see you at home so I concluded you were working late today. because of you worked late so I decide to cleaned the house and cooked dinner for you because you must be very tired. btw I cook your favorite food! dont worry here nothing spicy or hot at the food!! but your body is hot spicy enough for me, hihi^^. and sorry that I didn't chat or call you because you must be very busy so I don't want to disturb your work my love:3. now eat your dinner! this is proof of my love for you~ I love you dear, give me a kiss as a thank you( /^3^)/.

from Tzuyu Chou~

after reading Tzuyu's letter she felt touched and at the same time she felt lucky to have someone who always understood her.

"you're so cute Tzuyu-ah...i love you too." she kissed the letter and she decided to keep the letter and eat her dinner.

when tasting the food her eyes lit up because the food made by Tzuyu is very delicious "this is very delicious....the ingredient must be love." she smiled.
_____

After she finished eating, Sana headed upstairs to the house. opened the door to her room and turned on the light. she saw Tzuyu who was sleeping peacefully with snoring. 'kiyowo' Sana smiled while approached and hugged Tzuyu around her neck.

"baby~ I'm home, thank you for dinner with a recipe full of love and I'll keep your letter, I love you." Sana whisper while kissing Tzuyu's lips and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

not long after that Sana came out of the bathroom with a half-body towel and her hair in a bun. she opened the wardrobe but suddenly Tzuyu was delirious.

"S-Sana~hmm~." Sana who thought that Tzuyu had woken up, immediately made sure her wife was okay. 'Turns out she was just delirious.' Sana shook her head and looked for clothes but she heard Tzuyu's delirium again.

"ahh~y-you're so good~b-baby." this time Tzuyu delirious with a hot tone.

This time, Sana realized that Tzuyu was not only delirious but she was having a wet dream. hearing Tzuyu's moaning she also noticed a big mound covered by Tzuyu's blanket. moan after moan Sana felt herself starting to heat up, in the end she opened Tzuyu's blanket and found a big mound covered in boxer shorts.

'for real Tzuyu-ah?' Sana thought. suddenly something poked her head, so she touched Tzuyu's mound and who would have thought when she touched it Tzuyu even moaning more and more.

"ahh~." Tzuyu moan. hearing that Sana had a naughty idea and a smiked, thanks to the idea.

Sana immediately opened Tzuyu's boxer slowly and she was immediately given a view of the tower that stood towering above. feeling the air getting hotter she stroking Tzuyu's dick.

"a-ahh~fuck~." Tzuyu moaned. Sana continuously stroking Tzuyu's dick before long she started to put Tzuyu's dick into her mouth.

"babe~nghh...y-your...ahh~..mouth feel so..ahh~...g-good~." Tzuyu kept sighing in her sleep. Sana kept raising and lowering her head until Tzuyu came.

"akkhh!~i-i'm...nghh...baby~...i'm g-gonna...nghh...come." in the end Tzuyu came out on Sana's mouth with a heavy breath.

but that didn't stop Sana, she took off her towel and untie her hair. sitting on top of Tzuyu who is still hard. Sana entered Tzuyu's dick into her pussy slowly and who would have thought that Tzuyu would spread her legs by herself. Sana, who felt that Tzuyu's dick had reached her womb, finally let out a moan.

"aaahhhh!~...f-fuck you...Tzuyu...nngghh." Sana turn her head. she took Tzuyu's hand on her hip and started to move. then she changed her position while lift up her ass hugging Tzuyu's neck.

"a-ahhh~...hah~...s-so big~...haahh...nghh." Sana started to speed up her movements.

Tzuyu finally woke up because she felt something pressing against her body and felt hot breath around her neck. when she opened her eyes she was surprised to see Sana moaning on top of her.

"nghhh...s-sana...baby~...nghhhn...w-what are ahh...you d-doing?." when Tzuyu wanted to wake up, Sana felt Tzuyu's dick sticking out deeper suddenly.

"kkkyyaaahhaahhh!!~aahhngg!!." Sana sat with her head back and screamed, making Tzuyu lie back down. Tzuyu who heard Sana scream was surprised. but when she was about to ask Sana put her index finger in Tzuyu's lips.

"ngkkhhh~...d-dont~ahhh...s-say...anything...ngghh." Sana told Tzuyu and started shaking her hips. Tzuyu who saw Sana sweating and hot she finally lit up.

Tzuyu looked at the beautiful gaze in front of her, seeing the sexy girl riding on her when she woke up from a wet dream, made her feel like she was in heaven. seeing Sana naked with her breasts swaying made her even more flaming with pleasure.

"hah~...ahh~...ngaahhh~..i-i ngghhh~ i wanna come~." hearing that Tzuyu immediately changed her position, this time Tzuyu was on top without disconnecting, Tzuyu immediately kissed Sana voraciously and full of pleasure.

their tongues fought each other and of course Tzuyu won, Tzuyu sucked and kissed all areas of Sana's mouth. Sana moaned because of this kiss of pleasure. in the end they broke their kiss with drool connected between their tongues. Sana held and stroked Tzuyu's cheeks pressing their foreheads while kissing Tzuyu's face.

"thank you for your love and now make love with me tonight." Sana peck Tzuyu's lips while closing their eyes.

"I know that. You are very naughty for riding me who was fall asleep." Tzuyu smirked. Sana blushed at what she did. however Tzuyu immediately kissed Sana's face and kissed her lips again.

Tzuyu suck Sana's nipple and Sana's hands on Tzuyu neck "u-ugh~...Daddy~...aahhh~...suck more~." Tzuyu sucked and kissed Sana's nipple until it turned red and her other hand played Sana's other nipple.

Sana keep moan in pleasure until Tzuyu asked Sana's permission to move and Sana nodded in response. Tzuyu entered slowly, Sana moan while stuck her nails into Tzuyu's back making Tzuyu rumble in pain

"ahh~..D-Daddy~...ahh~...Daddy~ y-you're s-so...ahhngg~...b-big~." Sana moaned making Tzuyu proud of herself. Sana shed tears because of the pain.

"hmmm~...and~you are...ahh~...so t-tight~...babygirl." Tzuyu kissed Sana's tears. Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's body putting her feet on Tzuyu's waist.

"ngghhh!~...D-Daddy!~..ahh~..f-faster~...aa-aahhh!." Sana told Tzuyu and Tzuyu to obey Sana's words so she accelerated her movements faster than ordinary humans.

the sound of skin clapping and moans filled the room, the sound of the mattress rocking to the rhythm of Tzuyu's body swaying. a few moments later Sana began to feel herself coming.

"D-DADDY!!...I- AHH!! I WANNA C-COME!!~ ANNNHGGG~...F-FASTER~ DADDY~...AAHH!!." Sana screamed because she couldn't hold the liquid in her body.

"AHH!~...D-DADDY!~...I-I COME!~ AAANNNHHHGGG!!~." because of that she came and her legs began to tremble. Tzuyu didn't care about that, she even accelerated her movement making Sana hug Tzuyu tightly and stuck her nails into Tzuyu's back then scratched her back until it made scratch marks making Tzuyu groan in pain.

"B-Babygirl~...ngghhhn~ i-i wanna came~." Tzuyu sighed and moved to Sana's neck. Sana bit Tzuyu's shoulder until it made an impression.

"c-come~...ahhh~...i-inside m-me d-daddy~...i-ahhnn...i wanna f-feel it." Sana obeyed Tzuyu and not long after that Tzuyu came inside Sana. Sana's pussy throbbed because of the sensation of the love liquid that entered Sana. Sana rolled her eyes in pleasure.

after that both of them exhaled heavily because they were tired of pleasure. Tzuyu rested her head on Sana's chest. Sana stroked Tzuyu's sweaty head and kissed the top of Tzuyu's head.

"Thank you for making love with me." Sana said in a whispering voice. Tzuyu raised her head to Sana.

"i love you so much, my love." Tzuyu peck Sana's lips again and again.

Sana blushed "stop it. this is all your fault!!." Sana close the seeds between the two.

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows "my fault? You were the one who ride my body first."

Sana rolled her eyes "ugh!...you know you have to stop delirious while moaning, anyways why are your dreams so dirty!?." Sana hit Tzuyu's shoulder.

Tzuyu burst out laughing "oh so that's why you lit up? hm?? geez my baby squirrel is so poor." Tzuyu stroking Sana's head.

"But...I'll do it again and again...You know? You're so hot when you ride on me." Tzuyu whispered making Sana blush.

"y-yaahhh!!." Sana snapped at Tzuyu's face.

Tzuyu giggled "look at your red face, I know you can't stop me." Tzuyu laughs.

Tzuyu approached her head kissing Sana, Sana responded to her kiss while closing her eyes she put her hand to Tzuyu's neck, Tzuyu hug Sana while lying above Sana's abdomen, this time the kiss was filled with love and affection. they kissed for a long time before finally breaking their kiss. here Tzuyu realizes something that she hasn't taken her dick out of Sana's pussy. she took it out slowly making Sana moan.

"looks like we will have half of us with the small version." Sana giggled and cupped Tzuyu's head. Tzuyu who was speechless finally realized something.

"gasp!...did i-." Sana cut Tzuyu's word.

"you did." hearing that Tzuyu was happy and kissed Sana again then kissed Sana's stomach then put her ear on Sana's stomach.

"what are you doing? you just squirted inside me half an hour ago." Sana giggled seeing Tzuyu's behavior.

"but still! I'm happy and can't wait for our little one to arrive." ( >3<)('•' )♡

Sana giggled again "how many children do you want?" Hearing that, Tzuyu thought for a moment.

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows as if having a good thought she showed three fingers.

"three. I want three children. I want to see our children grow up and be happy where I am you and our children are happy and continue to be together until we are old, even though someday it will be later we will fight more often, it will not make our love and affection fade but make us stronger, therefore with the five of us. we will become a family with full of love." seeing Tzuyu who said that made Sana let out tears eyes of joy.

"three? You are sure?? how about twins?." Sana decided.

"hmmmm...if you want twins it's okay for you to be happy, I have no problem with that but I still want three children on our lap and in our arms." Tzuyu spoke while stroking Sana's stomach.

Sana feels happy to have someone who shares her goals with someone who always loves and supports her. someone who looks up to her is strong in love. she is happy and feels herself being treated like a queen.

Tzuyu who saw Sana cry immediately hugged her love partner, rubbed her head and let her partner cry in tears. Tzuyu is not only happy because she will have a complete family but she is also happy to have someone she loves and admires.

"Tzuyu-ah...(hiks)."

"yeah? i'm here baby~." Tzuyu kissed Sana's eyes.

"I'm happy with you...I didn't expect our goals to be the same...I'm lucky to have you love~." Sana said while stroking Tzuyu's cheeks against their foreheads. Tzuyu hugged Sana on her lap smiling.

In the end they cuddling each other on the bed with naked body. after sharing stories to enter a dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1K 18
(MANY TYPING AND NAME ERRORS AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.) Son Chaeyoung is in need of a new assistant because being the secretary of CEO Minatozaki...
49.2K 2.2K 43
Kim Dahyun, your ordinary, normal and average student who only wish to finish studying, graduate, find a job and have a decent life. She thinks her l...
33.2K 864 56
Mina x Twice members Oneshot ~ We gotta suck before becoming great right? Then see me suck because I wanna be great.
145K 4.5K 80
'𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑.' 𝖬𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗁𝗈...