•MHA Villain Rehab•

By _Kay734_

When captured during a battle, 3 league members were are given a choice. Either join some other criminals in... More

Not even a chapter
Chapter 1: a plan
Chapter 2: a new opportunity
Chapter 3: prepare for the worst.
Chapter 4: friends or foes?
Chapter 5: beggining of a new school
Chapter 6: flashbacks
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: N/A
Chapter 9: planning
Chapter 10: answers
Chapter 11: N/A 2
Chapter 13: privacy
Chapter 14: Games
Chapter 15: DNA
Chapter 16: calmness?
Chapter 17: coma
Chapter 18: Friendship
Chapter 19: Problems.
Chapter 20: A normal, ish, day at UA high
Chapter 21: Threats
Chapter 22: Research
Chapter 23: Raid
Chapter 24: Discussion
Chapter 25: Fighting Part 1
Chapter 26: Fighting Part 2
Chapter 27: Visits
Chapter 28: Danger Sense

Chapter 12: Hatred

397 12 3
By _Kay734_

A/N: I've literally been writing so much and I'm honestly proud of it. Well I took a like 12 day break again but hey I've had a spree. Anyways, I hope y'all love the writing spree I'm going thru ✌🏻
QUESTION
whenever I go to autocorrect a previous chapter, does it give y'all a notification that I published a new chapter? (Unless it is an actual new chapter)

Shigaraki's pov:
(When he woke up)
"Shigaraki, are you okay?" I heard midnight ask. I opened my eyes to see both mr.Aizawa and mrs.Midnight standing on front of me.
"Umm, yeah? What happened?" I asked, not remembering. I remember Toga leaving me, and sitting there for around a minute before I got here.
"Shinso found you either passed our or knocked out in the hallway, did anybody hit you on the head?" She asked. I tried to remember.
"No." I said.
"Alright, well it's the end of the day (forgot if it actually is or not) so we're going to head back soon." Mr.Aizawa said, sighing before saying that. I got up and felt tired, and mr.Aizawa made sure I didn't fall.
"Wait for me in the classroom, I'm just grabbing something I originally came here to borrow." He said. I just nodded and left. On my way back, I wondered why that happened. Why I had passed out in the hallway. I decided just to worry about it later. I got back to class and saw both Dabi and Toga waiting there.
"Told you he'd come back." Dabi said, looking at Toga from his desk. Toga plopped on her chair and rolled her eyes.
"Well, you can't blame me for thinking he was dead or something." She said. I rolled my eyes at her behaviour. Why would I even die?
"Well, Eraserhead is getting something in Midnight's class, then he's gonna drive us to the dorms." I said.
"You we're with them?" Dabi asked.
"It's mr.Aizawa and mrs.Midnighr in school Shiggy! You might get yelled at for it in the future!" Toga said, interrupting. I decided to ignore her question like she ignored Dabi, so she would get mad.
"Yeah, I woke up there." I said. It made Toga mad, obviously, how I ignored her. I waited a few seconds then answered her.
"Also, I don't care if I get in trouble for that. Why do you anyways?"
"Because, I'd rather stay on their good side, in case we ever need to do something mischievous." She said. I smirked.
"Oh yeah? And what do you have in plan?" I asked, knowing she was onto something.
"Make friends with our classmates, and the day we finally beg enough to walk to the dorms with them, we bail." She said. Dabi looked on board with it, and it was a simple enough plan. If we beg enough to walk home with them, those idiots will think we're actually being nice to them and becoming wanna e heroes, so they won't suspect a thing.
"And which friend group is more stupid?" I asked.
"I think they call it the Bakusquad. Yellow haired lighting kid, that Bakugo kid, pink girl, thick elbows, the tomboy girl with the weird ears, and the crimson riot wannabe. The only person who wouldn't trust us would be Bakugo." Dabi said. Had they been planning while I was gone, or did they do this on their own?
"We should talk about it at the dorms, in case somebody hears us." I said. And we got onto a random topic in case mr.AiZaWa came. He eventually came, and we took the same car to the dorms.

~

We discussed about the plan in Toga's dorm, because in my dorm it's kind of ugly, and Dabi risks having hawks appear in his window. He could come to this window, but if he sees the curtains are closed he won't listen, but he probably would in Dabi's dorm to see if he was there. My point is, Toga's room is the safest for this option. We didn't have a specific date for this plan to take place, because if we pick a time, some people might not trust us yet at that time. We won't take all year, but probably around a month or two.
But they shouldn't be surprised if we run away, because,
It's our first week at ua,

And we already hate it.

Mirio's pov:
Since I forgot about him and Tamaki,
Flashback to the morning

I waited in Tamaki's hospital room for him to wake up, and not gonna lie it felt like ages. Well, having my phone with me made it less boring, but still. Waiting for something always makes it feel as if it takes longer. Like as a kid, when you were waiting for your parents to enter the room so you could scare them, it felt like they took forever, even tho they weren't doing anything. (I strongly related to that) but it was around 8:30 when I saw him open his eyes and look around. I smiled in relief and looked at him.
"Tamaki! Are you feeling okay?!" I asked. His eyes shifted to my direction, probably not realizing I was here.
"Yea, my head hurts a bit tho." He said. He tried to sit up and I stopped him.
"Hey, number one rule when injured and in a hospital, don't get up immediately." I said. He layed back down and did his small little smile.
"You're treating me like a baby." He said.
"You we're just in a physical fight with 3 villains that you held off for so long." I said.
We talked for like 30 minutes before he got tired and went back to sleep. I decided to leave the room and text mr.Yamada if he was able to come pick me up.
Around like 10 minutes later I got driven to ua, and continued as I'd it was a normal day.
Of course I'm going to visit him after school, all I need is permission and I can walk.
"How is he?!" Nejire asked, slamming her hands on my desk. I looked at her wondering why she was in such a panic.m, then remembering the situation.
"He's fine, just resting. You can come with me to visit later if you want! Well I still have to ask permission." I proposed.
"I'll go with you later. I'm just worried about him, you guys are my best friends!" She said. I smiled warmly at her.
"I think that too, and I know Tamaki does too." I said. The bell rang and she waved bye and she went to sit down. Nejire talks, and even moves joyfully. She's like that girl in 1-A, she's like some kind of curby.

(I had to its kinda funny)

Amajiki's pov:
I woke up to to the sound of talking around me.
"I told you not to talk to loudly" I heard Mirio say, in this somewhat joking voice. I opened my eyes to see both Nejire and Mirio there.
"Tamaki! Sorry I couldn't see you this morning!!" Nejire shouted.
"It's okay Nejire, I'm alright." I said, in a tired voice that I wish wouldn't sound the way it sounds, I don't like my voice when I'm tired. She hugged me from the side and I layed there, not knowing what to do.
"Are you able to move yet?" She asked.
"I mean, I probably can, but Mirio stopped me from getting up last time." I said, bringing up my attempt to sit up this morning.
"I think you're alright to try now." He said. Nejire let go of me and I sat up. We sat in silence for like 3 seconds, because I guess they were waiting for me to feel something.
"Does it hurt?" Nejire asked.
"No." I said. She sat down next to me on my hospital bed and I tried to move a bit. I attempted to pull my body to the side with my arms, and basically lift myself up, but that's when some pain hit. I felt a tight squeeze in my lower body and and put my hands back,placating my legs back on the bed.
"Do your legs hurt?" She asked, clearly seeing me in pain. I sighed as the pain started to go away now that I wasn't lifting myself up.
"Yeah, they do. I can't move them." I said, looking down. Mirio walked over to me and pulled off the blanket. He gently lifted my leg and pulled up my pant leg.
"I can't see if it's swollen due to bandaging." He said.
"Try pressing on certain parts to see where it hurts." Nejire suggested.
"I don't want to have to hurt him, plus, I think the doctors will have an idea what happened." He said.
"Okay, well, in the meantime then...." Nejire said, walking up to me. She took my blanket and yeeted it over my face.
"Be rested my friend." She said, as if she was chanting something away.
"We'll be waiting here, just get some rest. Is that what you were trying to say?" Mirio asked her.
"My version is better." She said. Nejire went to sit down as I heard her voice travel around the hospital bed. The room went quiet so I assume Nejire and Mirio were playing subway surfers. So, I took the time to get better so I closed my eyes and thought about things until I was in another place (called being in a dream)

Toga's pov:
All of us hung out in my dorm for hours, and started by planning, then talking about this crappy program, then about what we miss, then about random stuff. Now we're currently on the topic of what belongs with curtain foods, and what doesn't.
"I'm just saying, banana and peanut butter sandwiches are drippy." Shigaraki said, trying to convince me to try it.
"Even if I wanted to try it, the bananas in the dorms are fully lime green." I said.
"Well, we can wait around a week, then-   Oh Dabi's sleeping." Shigaraki said. I looked over at him sitting down on the floor, because were in a circle, and he had his legs up, with his arms creating like a gate over his legs so he's in some kind of ball.
"Did...did he literally fall asleep to us arguing?" I asked, trying to find the logic in that.
"He didn't even tell us to shut up once." Shiggy said, also not knowing if this is legit. We looked at each other and Shiggy looked back at Dabi-Kun.
"Dabi?" He asked, not too loudly but probably making sure he wasn't spacing out or something else. He got no reply.
"The rest of the league would be impressed." He said.
"I bet, remember when he fell asleep on the couch twice, and each time spinner bet twice and compresss 10$ each that he wouldn't wake up to me gently rubbing my knife on him, and he lost 40$ that day?" I asked. He took a moment to take in all I was saying, because I'm not good at wording big specific scenarios like that.
"Oh, yeah." He said. We sat in silence for like 10 seconds.
"Do we stay here, or do you take him back to his dorm?" I asked.
"I don't know, let's just talk until we're tired then we'll leave." He said. The circle I mentioned we were in is Dabi is against the wall, shiggy is almost right next to him leaning on the desk, and I'm across from them, so technically it's a triangle. We spoke more quietly for 10 minutes and I went to go to the bathroom. I walked by some of class 1-A on the way back, and they wanted me to try something they cooked so I did, and it tasted okay, so I went back upstairs.
"Wait, it's like 9:30pm, why are they cooking?" I thought to myself, then brushed it off reminding myself they are odd. I arrived back at my dorm and opened the door.
"Sorry that took a minute Tomura, the others antes me to try some cooking thing they made," I said. The way I decided to smile coming thru the door had my eyes closed, so once I opened them I saw Shigaraki was asleep too.
(The following is not a ship but ship if u want, I just find the l.o.v would be kind of close like family)
Something cute tho, Shigaraki was leaning his head on Dabi's shoulder. That's what happens when you make a tRianGle instead of a circle. It was literally so cute, because they have trust issues or something. So, being the awesome girl I am, instead of waking one of them to take the other to their dorm, I took a piece of paper form my new desk, and wrote something on it. I took some tape and struggled to get it off my hand, then stuck it to the paper. I opened the door and stuck the sign on the outside, and shut it.
"Having a sleepover in my dorm, all 3 of us are in here. :)
-Himiko Toga"
I looked back at the two and they looked like brothers. I took an extra blanket I had and gently covered them with it, because they need some kind of comfort. I turned off the lights and popped in a right light bulb on my lamps, and put a dark red custom led light colour, and crawled into my cocoon like blankets. I ended up falling asleep easily, from the warm fact that I'm not the only one who trusts the league like family.

Aizawa's pov:
(Next morning)
As this is a new routine, i went to go wake up the vr kids, and take them to ua. I got up to Shigaraki's room, when I saw a sign. It said they were all having a sleepover in Toga's dorm. I found it kind of cute because I figured they wouldn't be that close. They probably look over each other like siblings. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. I didn't hear anything, so I spoke.
"You know what time it is." I said, trying not to say the same thing each morning. I heard blankets moving inside the bedroom.
"Is anyone up?" I asked.
"I am." I heard Toga say. I heard one of the guys make a him sound in response.
"Dabi-Kun, did you forget how to speak?" She asked him. He didn't respond to her and I heard her get up. I decided to go lean against the wall across the hall from the door not to be right up against the door, but I could still hear them talking tho.
"So, how did you sleep?" She asked, as if she was somewhat teasing him.
"What time was it?" He asked.
"Only like 9:30. You fell asleep to me and Tomura arguing. We were surprised you didn't yell at us to shut up once." She told him.
"Speaking of which, when did he fall asleep on me?" Dabi asked.
"I don't know, like 10?" She said. I was somewhat confused about the situation, but I had a bit of an idea what it was about.
"Shiggy, get up." I heard Dabi say.
"Can you two get out now, i have to change." Toga said.
"Give us a minute this dude is still sleeping on my shoulder." Dabi said, impatiently. They are pretty unorganized for a sleepover.
"How did we fall asleep on the floor?" I heard Shigaraki ask.
"You're not used to it?" Dabi asked back. The room went silent for a minute.
"I would get locked outside and even I'm not used to it." I heard Shigaraki say.
"I never got locked outside, nor did I ever get used to that." Toga said. It sounded awkward in the room as i listened in taking in any information i could get.
"Oh, Dabi-Kun, your ear is bleeding." Toga said.
"Il l take care of it later, don't worry about it." He said.
"Okay can you two get out now?" She asked again. I got tired of listening to the conversation so I went on my phone and wrote down the information I did take.
Around 7 minutes later, they were all ready. Surprisingly, we would get to ua around 15 minutes early at the rate I usually drive at. Usually we are not this early. We did the usual, headed out to the car going to ua.
"Literally I'm so tired." Toga said.
"It's probably because of the new routine we're adjusting to." Dabi said.
"I'm actually more energized then before." Shigaraki objected. They talked between eachother for a few minutes and Toga ended up using Shigaraki as a head rest and went back to sleep. After around 5 minutes, Shigaraki broke the awkward silence.
"Dabi my shoulder is for some reason in pain, can she lean against you?" He asked.
"How does your shoulder already hurt?" He asked, confused. "I went the whole night as your pillow I should be in pain."
"Don't ask me, probably because we slept on the floor yesterday." He said.
"You leaned on me." He said, still questioning things. "You and the other league members are weak." He finished. There was silence for a moment.
"Yeah, I'll take her. She just reminds me of someone." Dabi answered.
"And who's that?" Shigaraki asked back.
"Someone I'm not telling yet."
"Why not, you don't need to specify their name, just what they were to you."
"..."
"Did she die?.."
"No... It's just my sister.."
"You had a sister?"
"2 brothers and a sister. I was the oldest."
"Damn, i just had Hana."
"Well, we're here so you might want to wake up your friend." I objected. I parked the vehicle and peaked in the backseat thru the rearview mirror. Dabi shook her and looked at her as if he was thinking.
"Yeah they act almost the same..well, not being psycho but I mean when they're calm." He said. Toga woke up and looked at him.
"Huh?" She asked.
"I'm just talking to Shiggy."
"No, not about that. I thought I was using him as a pillow, did I move that much?" She asked.
"Nah, he's just a wimp and his shoulder hurts from sleeping on the ground or something." We all stepped out of the car as Shigaraki defended himself and his shoulder.

Arriving in class, I received a text message from Nemuri.
It read:
"So are we doing it to Dabi or no?"
Even with her lack is specific texts, the last ones that  were sent before this text reminded me.
"Your decision, if it's best or not." I replied. I waited a few moments for a reply.
"Nezu thinks it's best, even if it invaded his privacy. We need to know. He said to wait a while just in case Shigaraki suddenly happens to remember the process." She said. I just replied with a simple.
"Okay, that sounds good enough."
I peeked over at the kids and they were doing the usual. I saw Toga get up and walk over to Dabi's desk.
"Ahem, are you reading your book again?" She asked.
"Oh, yeah sit down." He said, turning the pages backwards. In case you don't remember, Dabi started reading the book out loud to Toga the other day. He started doing so again.
"Why aren't you acting as well?" She asked. That somehow took my attention from my phone to their conversation. I wasn't really surprised to hear that, I was just curious if he was hurt or something.
"I'm just tired lately. Nothing to worry about." He said.
"Well, we got here early so take a small nap or something. I don't mind not reading the book." Toga suggested.
"What if people start to show up? That'll be irritating." He said.
"Dabi you're used to sleeping on a hard floor, you'll be fine." She said,reminding him of what he spoke of earlier. He sighed in reply and place his head on his desk. He was hiding his face, probably not wanting someone like Mina to make comments like "oH mY goD he's sleepinG" or something. Shigaraki came to sit next to Toga and they played some kind of hand symbol game. It appeared as if it was also combined with sign language.

                                             ~
After a while, the first kids arrived. Entering i saw Kirishima and Ashido. Those 2 knew each other since middle school, so it's probably a coincidence they both got into ua, being what appears to be friends before joining. They must've felt lucky to have someone whom they were already friends with, at this school because it's not too common. They looked over at the 3 villain kids and Kirishima spoke to Ashido.

"Have you tried making friends with them yet?" He asked her.
"No, but some people have asked while I was with them. Like Midoriya offered one of them to hang out, and I was waiting for Midoriya and them to come back but only Midoriya returned to hang out." She said.
"Ah, I see."
"Wait is Dabi sleeping-"
"What? Didn't they used to like not sleep at all?"
"I guess they realized how they needed sleep or something. I heard one of them used to only sleep for like 3 hours a day,so at least they'll feel more energized I guess." Ashido said to Kirishima.
"Bakugo wouldn't last a day." Kirishima replied to her statement. She laughed a bit at his joke then went back to normal after a minute. They both sat down at their assigned spots, near each other.
"That's not a lot of rest for people on the run, wouldn't they like pass out or something?" Kirishima answered, adding another question to their conversation.
"Hey is that guy sleeping in class?" Kaminari asked, appearing like a phantom.
"Oh, hey Denks! Also yes, he is." Ashido replied.
"Well if y'all would stop yelling maybe he wouldn't start to wake up." Toga said, sarcastically holding Dabi's head down on his desk, probably wanting him to be energized enough to read the book later.
"What if he does, will he yell at us?" Ashido asked,curiously tilting her head to the side. Toga and Shigaraki just looked at each other and back at the others.
"He attempted to give me purple skin too." Toga said.
"He stole one of Toga's knives and compress's marbles, he used the knife as a distraction to scare me or something, then trapped me in the marble. He left me on the counter and I watched him enter his room once more and it took 2 hours for compress to arrive and help me out." Shigaraki said. Kaminari was doing that polite cat meme face without realizing, and the rest just sat confused.
"Is he up yes or no?" Shigaraki asked, sounding annoyed. Toga peaked at Dabi for a second.
"Nah false alarm. Luckily I don't carry knives anymore." She said in too much of a happy tone to sound serious, but we all know she was dead serious.
"We're in ua, they won't let him do anything anyways. I can finally get revenge!" Shigaraki said. He stood up and walked over to the two. Toga got up and stopped him from doing anything.
"Don't make the same mistake I did, Shiggy. You'll get trapped in a nomu next tiem instead of a marble." She said, trying not to start some sort of fight. Shigaraki took a minute to ponder something.
"I'll get revenge some other way. I'll mess with stuff in his dorm to make his life harder." He said, sitting back down.
"What we're you gonna do anyways?" Toga asked. I'm not sure if they realized or not, but the students were listening to their conversation and literally watching them.
"Punch him on the back of the head." Shigaraki replied, a bit too casually then it should've been.
"What reply would you expect from him other than getting burned, hit, or the 'dO yoU knoW What tHAt bRinGs bACK?!' Honestly I figured you would know." She said, mocking a deep voice at the part between the brackets or whatever their called. ( '.' )

Yaoyorozu, Uraraka and Sero all arrived at the same time as they were discussing.
"What time is it?" Shigaraki asked, probably not able to read the clock because it's one with the Roman (i think it's Roman correct me if I'm wrong) numbers on it instead of the ones their used to. Toga glanced over and took a moment to read.
"8:57" She said. Shigaraki glanced over at the other boy of the group before speaking.
"Well, we could wake him now and for the next few minutes state a few reasons why he shouldn't turn us into nomus, or, we could wake him up at 8:59 so he doesn't get the chance to do anything before the bells rings." Shigaraki said. Toga made a long hum sound representing she was thinking.
"But we'll have to deal with it later...." She said.
"Let's do the second option." She declared. She glanced over at the clock once more and read it.
"Well we took 2 minutes to think, it's 8:59." She said.
"May I do the honours?" Shigaraki asked her. Toga glanced at him confused and moved to the side. He walked up to Dabi then Toga's expression changed, realizing something.
"Oh Shiggy don't make the situation worse his ear is still bleeding from this morning-"
Pak!
Shigaraki literally punched him on the back of his head. Everyone was now looking over, as in majority of the students were here now. Dabi jumped then lifted his head up. He locked eyes with Shigaraki who smirked at him.
"Dude what the fuck,this is why I was hesitant to sleeping on my desk earlier I don't trust shits like you!" Dabi yelled at him.
"You trapped me in a marble for 2 hours!!" Shigaraki argued back.
"I knew compress was coming back, he told me in advance when he'd be back for!!" Dabi argued back, defending himself. I noticed Toga walk over to my desk.
"Do you have any tissues?" She asked. I confusingly pass her a box and she took it to them.
"Move." She said, slightly shoving Shigaraki. She walked over to Dabi and he just stared at her.
"Your ear is still bleeding, dumbass." She said, reminding him. He knew she was going to attempt to fix it so he rotated his head and let her use the tissues.
"The bell is about to ring so I suggest you hurry up." He said.
"Oh come on, how can you two read those clocks?!" Shigaraki complained.
"Go sit down, Tenko." Dabi said, pissed off at him.
"Don't call me that shit." Shigaraki replied back. He started to walk off the. Stopped and turned his head to him.
"Call me mine, I'll call you yours." He said. Tf is that supposed to mean? Well it's probably about how we don't know Dabi's real identity yet.
"You do that I kill you." He replied to him, not even bothering to look at his comrade.
"I thought me revealing my identity would give you the motivation to reveal yours, but I guess that was useless." He said, perfectly ending his sentence as the bell rang. Toga went to sit down.
"Bitch, don't think I couldn't fell you squeezing on my ear to get my blood." Dabi stated. I stood up to start teaching my class when he said that, then I realized Toga hadn't thrown out the tissue.
"Why the hell is your blood a really dark red?" She asked in confusion.
"Probably in reference to how my skin is purple." He replied. I sighed getting tired of listening to them talk.
"Alright everyone shut up I'm going to start teaching." I said. I didn't start talking which confused the villain kids. We stood in silence for 30 seconds before All might busted thru the door, and nobody flinched but the VR kids.
"I am here! Because it's Friday." All might said, before poofing back into his more human like form.
"You didn't have to take the energy to do that, Toshinori." I said,implying for him to stop breaking the door.
"Is that why nobody spoke?" Shigaraki asked, clearly irritated by the hero's presence.
"Yes, it's kind of a tradition." Sero said, because he sits next to him. It was silence after that. The tension in the room was getting awkward. They really hated him. Toga looked as if she could make someone bleed out, Shigaraki looked like he was reaching for a phone to call AFO, and Dabi's death stare literally sent shivers down Ashido and Uraraka's spines.
"Hawks said he might be back today, is he coming?" Dabi asked.
"Not this morning, but after break. Why, you two becoming friends?" I asked, slightly teasing him.
"No, I just want to know if I have to jump out of a window again." He replied.
"Yeah, you won't be doing that again it endangers your life." I said. He looked directly into my eyes.
"And your point?" She asked.
"I wanna try jumping out of a window next time!' Of course I don't want to die unlike you two might, but it would be so fun!!" Toga said, cheerfully.
"You could try that once you become a hero, just know what you're doing." I said, sarcastically bringing up the subject of becoming a hero because I know deep down right now they refuse to believe this will work.
"Anyways, this morning can anyone guess what we're doing? Since all might is here I think you should know." Some kids raised their hands and I picked Asui.
"We're training, Kero!" She said.
"Correct, Asui. Go change into your training suits and as for you three, we have suits for you to try on to see if they fit." I said.

Fortunately, the suits we have the VR kids fit, so I didn't have to spend long searching for one that fits.
"You will get your quirk-cancelling collars off for this, but as for Shigaraki you will literally kill them in an instant, so you won't. You two will be heavily watched tho, and I'll be right behind you to cancel your quirks if anything." I told them in advance, warning them. We stepped into the training area and the students lined up.
"Today, you will be doing 1v1s, but of course you will get to warm up your quirks and bodies first. The teams will be made as you get ready." I stated. The kids scattered and me and Toshinori proceeded to plan the teams.
"Now, to get it out of the way let's do the VR kids first." Toshinori said.
How about we put Asui against Dabi, Sero against Shigaraki and Yaoyorozu against Toga?" I suggested. He took a minute to think about it.
"Toga against young Iida?" He suggested.
"Yeah I agree with that." We planned the other teams, and gathered the students. Dabi and Toga looked stressed as hell, for some odd reason. As the teams fought, Todoroki won against Mineta, but Mineta has been improving,Kaminari won again Koda, Yaoyorozu won against Ashido, Shinso won against Aoyama, Bakugo won against Jirou, Midoriya won against Sato, Kirishima won against Tokoyami, Uraraka won against Ojiro, Shoji WonT against Hagakure. Now for the villains. I sent Shigaraki in first, against Sero. Sero looked nervous as hell.
"I still have my quirk cancelling collar on unlike the others, or else I would kill you instantly if I got too close." He told him. I guess he didn't know because he seemed a bit less stressed. The fight begun, and Shigaraki didn't know his quirk, but her knew it had to do with his elbows, so he watched them like a hawk. He almost let the tape touch him when Sero first launched it at him, but dodged it. Now that he knew, he came up with a way and beat him. Toga congratulated him, and Dabi asked something to Toga. She whispered something back and he stepped up to his contestant. He looked at Asui dead in the eyes.
"As soon as you feel you need to stop, stop. Don't think you can push yourself." He told her. He's probably trying to scare her, or try to win easier and I could tell she wasn't going to listen. The battle commenced and Dabi took a jump away. She stuck her tongue out in a way to try and capture him, but no luck. Dabi wasn't using any flame the whole time so far. If he doesn't end up using any on her, I might need to put him up against someone else, because I need to evaluate his flames. Shigaraki we have no choice not to, and Toga just demonstrated her power up. He got in close and did combat with his arms and legs, and Asui went in to hit him with her arms when he put his hand on front of his face, as if he was trying to brace himself. I looked in confusion for a sec but didn't for long as he pulled out his arm and burned her. At first I heard nothing but then I heard her say "ow" and screaming (not like deadly) in pain. He put his wrist down and ran into the flames that hadn't stopped yet. I also ran into the flames that were around medium size, so you couldn't see her.
"Do you have any source of water?" I heard him ask her.
"Well my saliva..." she said, I heard her crying tho.
"I told you if it hurts to fucking resign. I don't want to get into trouble if your skin starts to bruise." He said.
"You're not in trouble, I'm just going to ask you a few questions about your quirk." I told him. I felt something knock my foot and someone rolled their water bottle to me. I squirted Asui with it and by then the flames were gone.
"Are you okay?" I asked her.
"It hurts but I'm not dead." She said. Shoji came over to pick her up with his big ass arms, and take her to recovery girl.
"What the hell was that?!" I heard Uraraka ask someone.
"Why did he use so much flame like that? Was he trying to kill her?" I heard Mineta say. Toga walked up to Dabi and it appeared she tried to make him feel better, but he just walked over to Shigaraki. He asked him something I didn't pick up, then turned back to Toga and told her good luck

She smiled and cheerfully walked up to the place where she would start. She made eye contact with Iida, and turned to me.
"Do I even get a butter knife? If not my quirk is useless." She said.
"Iida, you willing to do that?" I asked.
"Small scratches. I don't want to have to wrap up too much skin." He said to her. Yaoyorozu made a butter knife and I passed it to her. As their battled begun, Iida started to run around super fast. Luckily, Toga saw the engines on his legs and must've knows what his quirk was. She somehow followed him almost the entire time with her eyes, except on back of her of course, and caught a rhythm in the way he ran. She ran to this random place and held her knife out. Iida ended up running right into it, scraping his arm slightly. She took the blood which landed in her hand, and when Iida stoped running, she snuck behind him and collected some more blood she quickly drank it and became him.
"What's that going to do, we all know I'm the real one so what the point?" He asked. She grinned at him.
"I had a power up~" she said in a teasing playful voice. I opened my eyes wide having an idea what her power up was. She began sped running around, in random directions. Iida is good with his speed, and can move at random, but she was running in random patterns like Gran Torino does. She ended up kicking him with both her legs twice, and he ended up hitting the floor when she hit the back of his head.

Damn these kids know what their doing.

Word count: 6098 (my record)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.1K 30
"You weren't there when I needed a hero...when I needed you." "I...I'm so-" "It's too late for sorry. I'm the way I am now because of you." "I-" "It...
100K 2.1K 20
I adopted this story from @crippled324 so the idea of this story goes to them. Dabi, Toga, and Shigaraki all get caught and they have two options eit...
125K 3.1K 13
So I don't really know where I'm gonna go with this but since I haven't been able to find really Shigaraki x Dabi fan fics (either that or I'm not lo...
868K 35.7K 14
"How are you feeling today?" "Screw you." "Ah. I'm guessing you feel bad." Izuku becomes a main therapist for all the villains who are caught. They a...