Nicky x reader (nrdd)

Por JustASlutBitch

This is my first story I will be doing this story based off of nrdd and you will be put in the episodes to ma... Mรกs

Episode 1 pilot
Still episode 1 of pilot
Still episode 1 pilot haha
.
End of episode one
Episode 2 Dawn moves out
Eoisod 2 dawn moves out pt 2
Episod2 dawn moves out pt3
Dawn moves out pt 4
Dawn moves out pt 5 last part
Get sporty-er!
Get sporty-er! Pt2
Get sporty-ER! Pt3 Last part
Feild of brains
Not an update on the story
Not an update yet
I cant post rn
Feild of brains pt4
Scaredy Dance
Scaredy Dance
Scaredy dance pt3
Scaredy damce pt4
Remote control control
Working๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
Remote control control pt2
Remote control control the last part
Poo Dunnit
Geuss what
Poo dunit pt3
Authors note
Authors note
I got your back pt2
The sad tail of Gary-chip-tiny elvis-squishy paws
The sad tail of garry-chip-tiny elvis-squishy paws
The sad tail of garry-chil-tiny elvis-squishypaws
Authors note
A/N
A/N
Santas little harpers pt2
A/n
A/n
Santas little harpers pt3
Santas little harpers pt4
A/n
Your parents are home
A/n
Your parents are home pt3
The quadfather pt2
The quadfather pt4
The quad-test
The quad-test part 3
The secret pt2
New story allert!!!
A/n
The secret pt4
Piggy, piggy, piggy, and Dawn
Piggy, Piggy, Piggy, and Dawn
A/n
Valentimes Day pt.2
Valentimes Day pt.3
M.D. Day
M.D. Day pt.2
A/N
M.D. Day pt.3
Abraquadabra
I think i found my "the" photo
Wanted: The sugar beet gang
Uhm
A/N
No ifs, Ands, or but-ers
Unhappy Campers
Harpers for president
Mall in the family
Sweet foot rides.
I want candace
She blinded him with science (Bob)
Go Hollywood
Rock 'n' rules
Doggy Door Afternoon
Ballet and the beasts
Quaddy-shack
A/n info yall should know

The mighty quad squad

340 2 4
Por JustASlutBitch

A/n: I'm trying to update as much as possible since I don't really update. Also guess who started wearing skirts. Again. That's right me I think I kinda like them again since I'm starting to like my body which means I'm not really insecure about my thighs anymore that's the main reason I didn't like dresses or skirts at first.
And again:
'Hey' y/n talking in their head
'Hey' y/n's inner voice
Now to the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw, look at the kids, all excited for good sporty's first superhero birthday party." Dawn says. "Aw, so cute. They actually wish they had superpowers." Ricky says. "You think what I'm thinking?" Dicky asked. "Yeah, I totally wish I had superpowers." "Yeah." Nicky agrees. "Me too." Dawn agrees. "If I was a superhero, I'd be all jacked with super strength." Dicky says.

(The part where it's like a cartoon shows up.)

"If I was a superhero, I'd have super speed." Dawn said. "My superpower would be to fly." Nicky says. "I'd be able to manipulate people with my mind." Ricky says as he make the three cartoon figures punch themselves and repeatedly say stop hitting yourself. "Anyone else think superhero Ricky is a jerk?" Dicky asked as the rest of the quads except Ricky raise their hands and so do you "Yes, but.... I would have power mimicry." You said as your cartoon self mimicked cartoon Ricky's power making him hit himself. "Stop hitting yourself." Cartoon you said laughing as cartoon you made Ricky hit himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sporty man down!" "Anybody else see that coming?" Ricky asked. "Yeah." "Totally." "I'm just glad dad wasn't here to see it." Dicky says as the rest of the quads look at him as you laugh quietly and you all stand up from your seats and walk over to where Anne was but she walks away with the children forcing a laugh. "Guys, we need to save this party." Dawn says. "But mom just said she could handle it. She laughed and everything." Dicky says. "Oh, dicky." You say shaking your head and put your hand in his shoulder. Dawn mimics Anne's laugh. "Is her 'I can't handle this' laugh. Look, this party needs a superhero, and it's gonna be us." Dawn says as you all nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fear no more, partygoers! We are here to save the day! I am kick chick!" Dawn says. "I am the racketeer." Says Ricky. "I am incredible Bulk." Dicky says. "I am mimic chick." You say. "And I am goggle boy." Nicky says. "One." "Two." "Three." "Four." "Five." "Is more." You all say at the same time. "We are.." "the Mighty quad squad!" You all say as everyone cheers and you all pose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No one can hurt the Incredible Bulk. Give me everything you've got, Racketeer." Dicky says or should I say 'The Incredible Bulk. "Feel the wrath of my racket!" Racketeer says. "Ha. Your pow is powerless." Everyone cheers. "Though your butt is thick, it is no match for kick chick." "I'll make this easy for you." The incredible bulk says turning and bending so kick chick can kick his butt like literally. "It's kick chicks duty to kick some booty. Bam!" Kick chick kicks the incredible bulks butt, but nothing not an owe from him. "Has she kicked me yet?" He asked as the kids laugh. "My turn." You say as you crack your knuckles. "Go ahead mimic chick." "My pleasure." You say as you pick him up 'mimicking' his 'power' and you throw him to the floor causing him to land with a [Thud] "Okay, that one kind of hurt." He says as everyone cheers. "What have you got, goggle boy?" "I've got goggles." Goggle boy says as you smile at him. "Goggles are your superpower?" One kid asked. "Clear vision is my superpower." Goggle boy says as everyone boo's except for you and the rest of the quads. "That's it, my presents coming home. The only good thing about this party is these onions." "Dude, you better step up your superpower." Dicky says to Nicky. "Seriously, you're stinking up this party worse than that kids onion breath." Ricky says. "Got it." Nicky says and steps away taking his goggles off. "Check out the strap. It's adjustable." He says. "Really? You gotta up your game, son." "Well, you guys took all the good stuff. It was either this or Arm Floatiest Man." He says putting his goggles back on. "Who wants cake." Anne says coming in on time. As everyone goes to get cake you pull Nicky aside. "It's okay Nicky, I like your power." You say. "You're probably just saying that because you're my partner." He says. "I'm not Nicky, I'm being honest. It's cute but if they can't see that then their all a bunch on baloney." You say kissing his cheek and walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Skipping some)

"Enjoy your costume." You all except Nicky say as some kids come up to get one from you guys. "Whoa, you guys made your costumes even better?" He asked. "Yeah, we just beefed them up a little." Dawn says. "I didn't know we were gonna beef." Nicky said. "Yeah, we beefed." Said Dicky. "Weren't you there for the beef discussion?" Ricky asked. "There was a beef discussion?" "Yeah, we talked beef in the car." Dawn says. "Huh, I guess my earbuds blocked out all the beef banter. But it's okay, I added to my costume too. See? Goggles up, goggles down. Goggles up, goggles down.you can never guess what goggle boy is gonna do next." "Goggles up?" Ricky asked. "Yeah." Nicky says disappointed. "Oh, hello." Nicky says to the lady who picked up his costume and handed it back to him "and goodbye."  you got angry with what she did and as you were gonna go up to her Dawn pulls you back. "Y/n not now you can protect your partner later." She says leaving you shocked. "You know?" You asked. "Of course I do it's obvious, but Dicky and Ricky haven't noticed yet. When we're you gonna tell me?" "Well me and Nicky wanted to see if you guys would find out on your own." "Makes sense."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know what, I think maybe one of you kids should spin it. I'm gonna go ice my face. And everything else." Tom says. "Hmm. If only one of us wasn't busy. Let's see busy, busy, busy, busy. Mo." Dawn said as she got to Nicky. "Hey, you're it! That's fun" Ricky says handing the sign to Nicky. "Really? I don't know, it doesn't feel right splitting up the mighty quad squad." Nicky says. "Aw, don't think of it as splitting up the mighty quad squad. Think of it as a heroic gesture that gives the people what they want." Dawn explains to Nicky. "Gives the people what they want?" "For example, they want our costumes, and they don't want yours." Ricky says as you feel bad for Nicky. "Fine, I'll be the Mo." "Oh, gosh, we gotta restock." Dawn points out. "And get more costumes Dicky said. You guys see Nicky struggling with the sign because of the wind. "Goggle boy looks like he's gonna blow away." Dawn says as you were gonna run over there Nicky actually blows away. "Goggle boy just blew away!" You all say running out the door. "Anne! We lost one!" "What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There he is." Says a boy at the door as dicky flexes and Ricky gets in front boy he pushes them both aside and goes to Nicky. "It's flying goggle boy. You're the most powerful of the mighty quad squad. Can I have your autograph?" He asked as more kids come in the door. "Really?" "Yeah, we saw you fly! What was it like?" "Well, it was quite an adventure. I was walking my usual beat outside the store, when a cold north wind blew up and filled my cape, sending me high up in the air. I rode that angry wind like a bucking bronco, flying higher than any boy has ever flown. Once I tamed that blustery beast, I high-fives the moon, fist bumped the sun, then satisfied my superhero-sized appetite with a 15-foot-tall slice of pizza." Nicky explains as all of this kids are amazed by his story. "Let's here it for the mighty quad squad!" Dawn says as the kids cheer and one raises their hand. "Yes you?" Dawn asked. "Do mimic chick and flying giggle boy like each other?" "Uhh, what do you mean?" You asked. 'You know what the kid is talking about.' 'Shut up you.' 'Okay, okay calm down.' "Like crushing type." The child says. "Yeah, it seems like it." Another says. "That's a question we can not answer." Nicky laughs nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Skipping some)

"I just want flying goggle boy and mimic chick." "Well, anything for my only child and heir to the throne." "Oh, there's— there's a throne?" Tom asked. "Of course not. The mayor-ship is entirely in the hands of the people."He laughs with his only child. "Alright, so goggle boy and mimic chick it is!" "I'm sorry mr. Mayor, but the mighty quad squad only does our parties together. We're a team. One." "Two." "Three." "Three!" "Three."the rest of the quads turn to look at you and Nicky. "Sorry, squad, the mo is flying solo, with the chick." Nicky says. "What?" The three look at the two of you walking to the mayor. "Goggle boy and mimic chick at your service, Mr. Mayor." Nicky says and puts his goggles on. "Dad, get a picture with me, goggle boy and mimic chick." "Of course." "You can't split up the mighty quad squad." Dawn says to her friend and brother. "Don't think of it as splitting up. Think of it as a heroic gesture that's giving the people what they want." Nicky says as Dawn pushes his arm off of her. "Y/n..." "Sorry Dawn, but you guys treated Nicky like he wasn't apart of the squad when no one liked his power at first until he could 'fly'. You all just didn't want him 'slowing you down.'" You say and walk with Nicky. "Okay we got it. Alright, everybody say 'goggle boy and mimic chick.'" "Goggle boy and mimic chick." "Ah!" The rest of the quads look at you and Nicky with mad expressions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys, we're sorry." Nicky says. "No problem." "All good." "But we're gonna need more room for our costumes." Nicky says talking about yours and his costumes. "So if you could move all this junk to the clearance aisle, that would be great." Nicky says as you both were going to walk away Dawn stops you both. "You know, it's not fair. Nicky your costumes are only selling because everybody thinks you can fly and they think y/n can mimic our powers so they think y/n can fly too." Dawn says. "Which you both can't." Ricky says. "Well, it looks like mine and y/n's costumes are flying off the shelves. Now, if you'll excuse us, we don't wanna keep the gogglers and mimics waiting." Nicky says. "That's what our fans call themselves." You say. "We even have a secret wave." Nicky says and does his secret wave and you both run to your fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See, this heavy-duty fishing line is attached to these signs. See?" Tom says putting the signs down which one said 'Flying goggle boy' and the other said 'Mimic Chick.' With a cartoon character of the both of you. "And then it runs through these pulley's that'll be attached to the ceiling. So, when you two grab the signs, that's my cue to reel them in and make Goggle Boy and Mimic Chick fly." "I like it, but is there a way to do it without the fishing line? You know, really make us fly?" Nicky asked putting the shades down a bit. "Um, unfortunately no." "But the fog will cover the fishing line so title look like you're actually flying." Anne said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Skipping some.)

"Goggles up." "Goggles down." Everyone says with Nicky doing their secret wave and everyone cheers. "If you like that, you'll love goggle mimic dog!" Nicky says as everyone cheers and applause for squishy. "Can he fly too?" "Goggle mimic dog, ruff, ruff and away!" You say as he stands. "Attention, citizens of Archie's birthday party. If you like goggle mimic dog, you'll love... Utensil Girl!" People clap. "What's going on?" Nicky asked. "Hello, citizens! It is I, Magnet Man!" "What are you two doing?" You and Nicky asked in unison. "I'm fighting crime with the power of attraction!" "Speaking of attractive, sticky fly strip boy is here." Dicky says as you walk away from him. "You're interrupting our show." You and Nicky say. "Yeah, get out of here, you wannabes." Archie says. "Ugh, I wannabe not smelling that onion breath." Dawn says. "It's time for goggle boy and mimic chick to fly. Come on, goggle boy and mimic chick, fly." Everyone starts chanting fly and you and Nicky give Tom a thumbs up. Tom turns on the fog machine and you and Nicky grab the signs "I can fly to." Dawn says. "Uh, me too." Ricky says as you both are gonna be lifted Ricky and Dawn hop on with Nicky. Causing them to actually stick because of the magnets and silverware. "Wait, what's happening?" Dawn asked. "My magnets are being pulled towards your flatware!" "Guys! Let go! Get out of here!" Nicky says. "We can't we're magnetised." "I want to fly too!" Dicky says hoping on with you. "Dicky, no! You got your fly strips stuck on me!" You say. "You're ruining my party. Just fly already goggle boy and mimic chick. But I'm not paying you two to snuggle up with those super losers." "Goggle boy and mimic chick up!" You and Nicky both say. "Too... much... weight!" You all grunt as you all fall including Tom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Skipping some.)

"Smells like trouble in the new party room." Dawn says. "Come on!" Ricky says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ow, it stings." "I can't see anything." "I never thought I'd say this but we need someone with goggles." "Goggle boy save us." Ricky says. "But I'm not really a superhero." "Today you are." Dawn says. "Now go on goggle boy." You say putting his goggles down to his eyes. "I can see clearly that you all need help." "Hurry goggle boy. You're the only one that can save us!" "Or am I? One, two, three, four, Five." "Is more!" You all say. (Just go with it.) "goggles down. Follow me into the fog, mighty quad squad. Okay, kids one hand on your eyes, the other on the shoulder in front of you. Grab into my cape, and I'll lead you out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was the mighty quad squad." Nicky says and everyone cheers and claps. "Well, I will spread the word at city hall about your great parties." "Thank you Mr. Mayor." Anne thanks him. "And as for you..." he walks up to him and puts his elbow out and him and Tom laugh and rub elbows. "You've escaped the onion fog this time, but you haven't seen the last of me, Mighty Quad Squad." Archie said taking a bite of an onion. "Oh." "Ew." "Okay, junior, let's go home and get you a mint." "Oh, no. It looks like the onion fog is creeping in from the next room." Anne says. "I forgot to turn off the fog machine." Tom says. "Well, you're never gonna find it now." "This looks like a job for the Mighty Quad Squad!" Nicky says. "Five is more!" (Again just roll with it I couldn't think of anything else.) 

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

179K 2.9K 200
Hi guys! This is a TD mini oneshot book :) It includes scenarios that aren't story telling like my typical story telling narrative in my main oneshot...
13.2K 100 45
This started of as a story now I'm turing it into oneshots. Stated 11 June 2023
629K 10.2K 136
some random imagines and preferences that i wrote whenever im bored or when i just think of it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ DATE STARTED: idfk it was like a month after i join...