Unhappy Campers

"Camp bear claw, here we come" Ricky says. "Ribbit. Ribbit." Dicky says. "What sound is that?" Nicky asked as you come downstairs behind him. "The sound a bear makes. Duh." Dicky says as you laugh a bit. "No, a bear goes grrr." Ricky says. "Yeah, if the bear sounds like an elephant." "Gee, I swear my back wasn't this heavy last night." Dawn say as she drags it down stairs. "Aw, chicks. Always over packing." Dicky says as the boys start laughing and you slap them all in the back of their heads. "Wait a minute. What's this astronomy book doing in my bag? Ricky?" Dawns asked. "I have a perfectly good explanation. I ran out of room in mine. That's all. Ugh." "And what's this? 'Rugged mud?" "Careful. That's my jar of dirt." Dicky says. "I'm pretty sure they have dirt at camp." "But this stuff is pure. It's never been on the ground. It's going from this jar to my face." "Why would you want to look dirty?" Ricky asked. "Cause girls dig rugged dudes. The dirtier the flirtier." "Nicky you're already wearing a first-aid kit." "Yeah, and that's my second-aid kit. Ow." He says as Dawn throws it at him. "The only thing of mine you guys left in my bag is one shoe. How am I supposed to flip without a flop. And why couldn't you guys take over y/n's bag." "Well, it can't be done,  which means there's more room for my underwear." "No, way." "You didn't pack underwear?" Nicky asked. "I was just gonna wear yours." "Your not wearing mine." "Or mine." Ricky says. "Fine. Y/n?" "Nope, there is no way I'm letting you use mine." "Dawn? Alright, I guess another two weeks in these won't matter." "Ugh. Camp is supposed to be fun. I can't believe I have to spend it with you three I'm fine with spending it with y/n though. You know what? I am this close to just staying home."

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to camp bear claw. Grrr. Names." "Dawn Harper." "Ricky Harper." "Dicky Harper." "Nicky Harper." "Y/n y/l/n" "no relation." The quads say. "Whatever. Here are your bunk assignments. Now go have the adventure of a lifetime." He says handing you all your papers. "Grrr." "Guys it worked. For the first time in our lives we're not related."
"We're not quads. we're just kids." "We're free!" "I hope mom and dad won't miss us too much." Nicky says.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Nicky decided to stay together for camp sometimes "Ah, spider. Bigger spider." "You'll be okay Nicky." You say. "Excuse me, I'd like to see the councillor of camp safety." "That'd be me." "You?" You and Nicky say. "The whatever guy?" "Is that what their calling me now? Whatever. You all wanna go rock climbing or something?" "Yes." You say. "Yes, but first, I've noticed a bunch of hazards around camp that are preventing me from having fun. For example, I'd love to go rock climbing, but this strap is broken." Nicky explains and the 'whatever' guy take the helmet off of Nicky and puts a bucket on his head. "Good to go." "Ow!" "Are you okay Nicky?" "I think."

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, guys? Are the rumours true?" Nicky asked. "Yes, Dicky is Dawns boyfriend." Ricky says. "Whoa!" "Wait what?" You say. "I was talking about the camp sunscreen being expired... but this is much more disturbing." "It's all fake Nicky." "Yeah, but she's about to fake break up with him to be with me." "No I'm not Ricky I perfectly happy in my current fake situation." "Ooh, fake break up. That's how I can get through to Ty. This may be playing with fire, but it's safer than playing with fire. So, if anyone ask, your my ex-girlfriend, and you broke my heart. Thanks y/n." Nicky says and leaves and you sit on the floor looking hurt. "Y/n, you okay?" "I don't think so." You say. "Is it because you actually wanna be with Nicky and not pretend to be his ex?" Ricky asked as you nod about to cry.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV:
"You're gonna focus on camp safety?" Nicky asked. "No, I'm gonna get you and camper y/n, back together." Ty says. "Oh." Nicky says sorta blushing.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Camper y/n, please report to the bear claw point." Ty says on the loud speaker and you walk over there and see Nicky. "Uh, Nicky, what's going on here?" "This might sound strange but for the safety of everyone at camp, you need to fake get back together with me." He says giving you flowers. "Their flowers." He says. "Look Nicky, there's something I've gotta tell you." "You don't want to do you?" Nicky says looking hurt." "It's not that, it's just, I don't want it to be fake I want it to be real Nicky. I've been waiting for you to ask me but you never did, I'm sorry I think k should go." You say as you were walking away Nicky grabs your arm. "No, please y/n I do wanna be with you so y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Nicky asked. "Yes, but we'll keep it a secret for now cause I wanna see if the others will ever figure it out on their own." You laugh a bit and so does Nicky as he nods "but we can tell your parents when we get back home." You say and you hear the others fighting you both walk towards them. "It's a bear." Ricky says "bear!" "Whatever. Either way I'm still running." You all run around screaming bear. "Guys! Guys, stop! I can't run anymore. Do any of you know the way back to camp?" Dawn asked. "No." You and the boys say. "Great we're lost. I can't believe this is our first camp experience. I just wanted to do camp stuff and have fun." "Me too. I know we all get on each other's nerves sometimes, but I have to admit camp was hard without you." Ricky says. "And dangerous!" Nicky says. "And I wish I packed more underwear." Dicky says. "None of this would've happened if we'd just told the truth. You know what? I'm proud to say it loud. I'm your sister and your my brothers and your my friend!" "Ewwww!" The Ennas say. "Hey, everyone." You all say awkwardly. "Oh, so-so two of your brothers are your boyfriends?" "It's not what it sounds like." "Yeah, we're definitely not her brothers." Ricky says. "Mom? Dad?" The quads say. "Well there's a plot twist." You say. "Oh. This isn't the outlet mall." Tom says "you know your dad he never wants to ask for directions." Anne says. "Hey, hey, where am I?" "So you really are brothers and sisters." "Well I'm not their sister but like a sister kinda i don't know I'm just their friend." You say.  "Yes. These are my brothers. So what do you say, can we all just forget we lied and start over?" Dawn asked as you and the quads side hug but you next to Nicky. "No." They all say and walk away. "Okay, you guys had enough camp for the summer?" Dawn says. "All set." Dicky says.  "Let's go." Ricky says. "We'll explain in the car." Nicky says. "Just not about us dating yet until we can tell them without the others." Nicky whispers to you as you nod. "Okay, follow the pancakes." Tom says. "We'll explain in the car." Anne says. "Hey where'd all the pancakes go?" Tom asked and a bear growls. "Elephant!" Dicky says.

A/n: well y/n and Nicky are finally dating but in secret 😏