The mighty quad squad

A/n: I'm trying to update as much as possible since I don't really update. Also guess who started wearing skirts. Again. That's right me I think I kinda like them again since I'm starting to like my body which means I'm not really insecure about my thighs anymore that's the main reason I didn't like dresses or skirts at first.
And again:
'Hey' y/n talking in their head
'Hey' y/n's inner voice
Now to the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw, look at the kids, all excited for good sporty's first superhero birthday party." Dawn says. "Aw, so cute. They actually wish they had superpowers." Ricky says. "You think what I'm thinking?" Dicky asked. "Yeah, I totally wish I had superpowers." "Yeah." Nicky agrees. "Me too." Dawn agrees. "If I was a superhero, I'd be all jacked with super strength." Dicky says.

(The part where it's like a cartoon shows up.)

"If I was a superhero, I'd have super speed." Dawn said. "My superpower would be to fly." Nicky says. "I'd be able to manipulate people with my mind." Ricky says as he make the three cartoon figures punch themselves and repeatedly say stop hitting yourself. "Anyone else think superhero Ricky is a jerk?" Dicky asked as the rest of the quads except Ricky raise their hands and so do you "Yes, but.... I would have power mimicry." You said as your cartoon self mimicked cartoon Ricky's power making him hit himself. "Stop hitting yourself." Cartoon you said laughing as cartoon you made Ricky hit himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sporty man down!" "Anybody else see that coming?" Ricky asked. "Yeah." "Totally." "I'm just glad dad wasn't here to see it." Dicky says as the rest of the quads look at him as you laugh quietly and you all stand up from your seats and walk over to where Anne was but she walks away with the children forcing a laugh. "Guys, we need to save this party." Dawn says. "But mom just said she could handle it. She laughed and everything." Dicky says. "Oh, dicky." You say shaking your head and put your hand in his shoulder. Dawn mimics Anne's laugh. "Is her 'I can't handle this' laugh. Look, this party needs a superhero, and it's gonna be us." Dawn says as you all nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fear no more, partygoers! We are here to save the day! I am kick chick!" Dawn says. "I am the racketeer." Says Ricky. "I am incredible Bulk." Dicky says. "I am mimic chick." You say. "And I am goggle boy." Nicky says. "One." "Two." "Three." "Four." "Five." "Is more." You all say at the same time. "We are.." "the Mighty quad squad!" You all say as everyone cheers and you all pose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No one can hurt the Incredible Bulk. Give me everything you've got, Racketeer." Dicky says or should I say 'The Incredible Bulk. "Feel the wrath of my racket!" Racketeer says. "Ha. Your pow is powerless." Everyone cheers. "Though your butt is thick, it is no match for kick chick." "I'll make this easy for you." The incredible bulk says turning and bending so kick chick can kick his butt like literally. "It's kick chicks duty to kick some booty. Bam!" Kick chick kicks the incredible bulks butt, but nothing not an owe from him. "Has she kicked me yet?" He asked as the kids laugh. "My turn." You say as you crack your knuckles. "Go ahead mimic chick." "My pleasure." You say as you pick him up 'mimicking' his 'power' and you throw him to the floor causing him to land with a [Thud] "Okay, that one kind of hurt." He says as everyone cheers. "What have you got, goggle boy?" "I've got goggles." Goggle boy says as you smile at him. "Goggles are your superpower?" One kid asked. "Clear vision is my superpower." Goggle boy says as everyone boo's except for you and the rest of the quads. "That's it, my presents coming home. The only good thing about this party is these onions." "Dude, you better step up your superpower." Dicky says to Nicky. "Seriously, you're stinking up this party worse than that kids onion breath." Ricky says. "Got it." Nicky says and steps away taking his goggles off. "Check out the strap. It's adjustable." He says. "Really? You gotta up your game, son." "Well, you guys took all the good stuff. It was either this or Arm Floatiest Man." He says putting his goggles back on. "Who wants cake." Anne says coming in on time. As everyone goes to get cake you pull Nicky aside. "It's okay Nicky, I like your power." You say. "You're probably just saying that because you're my partner." He says. "I'm not Nicky, I'm being honest. It's cute but if they can't see that then their all a bunch on baloney." You say kissing his cheek and walking away.