Sweet foot rides.

"Guys! Peyton Pittman just posted his jet is about to fly over the store!" Dawn says as you all gasp. "No way! Who's Peyton Pittman?" Nicky asked as you shrugged. "Uh, young hotshot tech billionaire." Ricky says. "International ladies' man." Says Dicky. "Basically me with money. You wish. No, you wish! Stop saying what I'm saying! Jambalya! Pants! Tractor-face!" Both the boys say. "Whoa." The boys say at the same time. "Guys, hurry up!" Dawn says. "I heard the inside of his jet is wallpapered with money." Ricky says. "I heard the outside is covered in gold." Dicky says. "Cool?" You say. "It can't be covered in gold." Nicky says. "Ooh— ahh. Oohhh." "The legends are true." Ricky says. "I wish I was stupid rich like that." Nicky says. "If I was stupid rich, I'd buy an island." Dawn says. "I'd buy two islands." Says Dicky. "Why do you need two islands?" Ricky asked. "I'm gonna need a vacation island. A dudes gotta relax."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad, your choez are amazing." Dawn says. "They gave you mad hops. I don't even know what those words mean!" Ricky says me. "So when are you gonna start selling them?" Nicky asked. "Oh, choez are nowhere near ready to sell. This is my only pair, and they still need a bit of work." "What are you talking about? You're straight trippin' yo! Who am I?" "Yeah, just go makes some more, slap 'em in a box, bada-bing, bada-boom, we buy some islands." "It's not that easy, Dicky.it takes years to perfect a product like this." "Come on, dad, you're always coming up with these great inventions, and you never try to sell them. Oh, remember the chopsticks with the spoons on the end?" Dawn asked. "Yeah, turns out those were just long spoons."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That's it. If dad won't try to sell his shoes, then we will." Dicky says. "Yeah. We have to convince Doyle that every kid in town is gonna want a pair of dads...uh, what'd he call them again?" Dawn asked. "Uh, choez!" Nicky says. "Bless you." Both you and Ricky say at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: IM SO TIREDAND THIS WHOLETHING GOT ERASED WTF I FINISHED IT SAVED IT TO PUBLISH IT LATER ANDIT ALL ERASED IM SO DONE Let's just act as though i finished it SINCE IT ALL GOT ERASED UGH I WORK MY BUTT OFF TO FINISH HOMEWORK AND A FULL ON CHAPTER AND THIS IS HOW THE UNIVERS REPAIS ME?! 

"Now make it sound like a toilet." Dicky says.