Abraquadabra

A/n: So about the whole crush thing A/n before this if y'all didn't know well he broke up with me not even a week into the relationship but then a week later got with another girl but then a week after he got a new girl my boy best friend/crush told me he liked me and I asked him out before he asked me and we are dating still and have been dating for 3 months now yesterday was our 3 month anniversary and My boyfriends mom dyed my hair that day to but anyways on with the chapter but also y/n is now going by they/them and if you don't like it you can leave😤 cause people here go by they/them or he/him she/her or whatever so again if you don't like that I'm putting y/n as they/them then you can find a new story to read and I'm not sorry for putting they/them for y/n

Ricky pulls a Bouquet of fake flowers out "Ta-da! Thank you, thank you. And now, for the amazing Rickini's next trick" Ricky gets cut off by Nicky "Oscar said he's gonna have a video game bus at his party." "And a chocolate fountain with all the dippins"dawn says and you, well yours just sleeping on the couch don't ask why but only cause you felt like it. "Speaking of dippins, how about I dippins to this No and put out another trick?" "Ooh, I heard karaoke is gonna be there." Dicky says "you don't like to sing" "no, Carrie Oakie. That cute girl from math class." Dicky and Nicky both nod as dicky finishes that sentence. "Come on, guys. I need you to pay attention.magics not magic without an audience. It's like the light in the fridge: since there's no audience inside to see it, do we really know if it turns off when you close the door?" Ricky tries to reason with them. "Your right, we don't know. Or do we? No, we don't. Or do we?" "Now observe as I magically deprecate these rings." Ricky says and tries to pull them apart. "You know there is gonna be a magician at Oscar's party. Maybe you can ask him how to do that trick without the poo-poo face." Dawn says. "First of all this is not my poo-poo face," Nicky and dicky turn and look at each other amused "and second," Ricky out the rings down. "I've already got a whole list of questions prepared. For example: when will I grow armpit hair? This list is for dad." He puts the not down "what are those" Nicky asked "smoke pellets" Ricky says as Nicky dawn and dicky 'Ooh' "bup, bup, bup. They're not toys. They're an important part of a magician's toolbox. They creat a cloud of smoke to distract the audience.

~time skip brought to you by your lazy author who is in pain everywhere in her body~

"Dicky, focus!" Nicky yells as you enter the kitchen tiredly walking to the fridge to get some orange juice (or any juice I just prefer orange cause I don't like apples sure apple juice is good but it gives me a headache after but I'll still drink it if someone gives it to me) "what happened to '-lol for quad and quad for all?'" "Yeah, we probably shouldn't bail on him." Dicky say "fine, so let's go tell mom and dad whatever punishment Ricky gets, we deserve, too." "Well this'll be fun." You whisper to yourself. "What was that?" Nicky asked showing up behind you making you jump. "Oh my geese. Don't sneak up on me like that, you could've given me a heart attack." "Sorry." He apologies "it's okay Nicky." You say as the quads walk out of the kitchen to see Ricky and their parents. "I don't care if Oscar's party is gonna be magical. You're grounded and your not going." Anne says "what? No way!" Ricky says disappointed. "On the other hand, why should we all suffer?" Dawn says and Nicky and dicky agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Just got me some delicious food😋 my dad made and ready to continue writhing)

Ricky stops you in your tracks as your about to walk out of the room with the others and Nicky notices and stands by the door to hear what's going on "hey y/n you have fun at the party cause you were the only one who didn't bail on me" Ricky says "yeah no problem cause I was asleep the whole time" you and Ricky laugh a bit "but still thanks." He hugs you and you hug back and Nicky looks in the room and walks away. "Well I should go now you have fun organising your desk." You say pulling away from the hug and smile at Ricky "thanks y/n" "your welcome Ricky." You walk out of the room to leave Ricky to organise his desk