The quad-test

"Hey, what's you guys get for number two?"Dawn asked you Nicky and dicky. "I got four" said Nicky. "Honestly I don't know" said y/n. "I drew a head" said Dicky. "Well my life is officially over." Ricky said walking over to the table you three were at.
"My who class saw "it"." Ricky said dropping his backpack and you all gasp. "But you e always been so careful with it." Said Nicky. "And always made sure to hide it." Dicky said. "And yet, there it was." Said dicky

~Rickys flashback from at school~

Ricky was grabbing something from his
backpack and everything dropped out "you carry around a stuffed animal." One boy laughed and so did the rest of the class. "Lieutenant blue Beary is not a stuffed animal." Said Ricky taking the stuffed animal away from the boy and then scoffs. "I mean... no." Then the kids laugh at him again.

~end of flashback~

"So that's it. I'm giving up blue beary." Said Ricky. "Yeah right" dicky scoffed. "He's helped you get straight A's on every test since pre-K. You can't give him up." "Well I can give him up easier than you can give up taking a bath with your little rubber duck." Ricky argued. "I don't need to take a bath with ducky. I choose to." Dicky argued back and Ricky looks at him. "I enjoy our talks.". "You talk to him like this. Quack, quack, quack, quack." Nicky says.
"Yeah he's a duck. And what about you, mitten man? You still sleep with your baby mittens on your fingers. And then rub them on your cheeks and earlobes. Dicky says to Nicky. "I dont rub my lobes anymore. Just the cheeks."Nicky says. "Lobes and cheeks? What did I walk in on?" Josie asked clearly confused. Dawn sighs " these guys still have their security items from when they were babies. Kids." Dawn says to Josie trying to seem cool. "Oh , you mean, security thingies like this?" He asked pulling dawns security baby Blanket out of her pocket.
" that is a sweat towel for soccer." Dawn defeneds herself. "Then why does it say 'dawns blanket'?" Asked Ricky and dawn snatches it from his hands. "Hey.Guys. Your childhood security items are nothing to be embarrassed about. When I was a kid. I had a princess Suzy doll." Josie says you cover your ears because you hate dolls cause you are afraid of them like who isn't they are creepy. "Until one day she was sunbathing, and my dad ran her over with our lawn mower." (Latterly me want to do that to my fake friends vroom vroom bitches 😂) "she was always there for me. But I wasn't there for her!" Josie sobs and runs away. "Ok no more talks about dolls." Y/n says.
"Issues." Nicky whispers. "Wow glad I'm not that attached to blanky." Dawn says. "What do you mean? You couldn't go a day without blanky." Says dicky. "And you three couldn't go go an hour without your little security thingies. I don't know if y/n even has one. Do you y/n?" Dawn asked. "Do I have to answer that?" Y/n asked.
"No you don't have to." Says dawn. "Care to make it interesting? Whoever can go the longest without their bear, duck, blanket, mittens or whatever y/n has gets to have the others do their chores for a month. Who's in?" Ricky asked. Dicky scoffs "easy. Get ready to do my chores, Losers." Says dicky. "You mean mine." Says dicky. Dawn sighs "you don't stand a chance."Says dawn. "Im just not gonna say anything but I'm in." Y/n says.
"The contest is on. Or should I say quad test." Dawn say. "I was just gonna say that!! Dang it!" says Ricky.

Play this yuh 😏

"Okay, your mother and I will keep your security items in this locked trunk for the duration of the Quad-Test, and we'll check on them everyday to make sure there's no cheatsies." Says Tim. "Oh. You've had these things since you were babies, so if at any point, you want them back you just come and ask one of us. I also remember y/n had this little-" Says Anne but was cut off by you. "Please don't." You said. "Ok, but anyways if you ask for them you will be eliminated." Tom said. "Any point just ask." Says Anne.
"Eliminated." Says Tom. "They get it Tom." "They hired me to be tough. Anne." "No one hired you." Said dawn. "You followed us up here." Dicky says. "Just open the trunk." Ricky said obviously a little annoyed. "Fine." Tom says. "So long lefty and righty. Thanks for warming my hands and heart." He kisses them.
"You be good, now." Says Nicky putting his mittens in the trunk. Dawn sighs " you were always there for me, blanky. Now it's time for me to tuck you in." Dawn says than places the blanky  in the trunk. "Sweet dreams." "Be brave. Quack, quack, quack?" Dicky says and squeezed the duck and it quacked and he placed it in the trunk. "You've served me well, lieutenant." He placed the stuffed animal in. "At ease." "Can you guys turn around so I can put my security item in please you don't have to Anne but the rest of you turn." Everyone but Anne turns and y/n puts her stuffed dog in the trunk.
"Bye bye sir bubbles." Y/n says. "Just like I remember you carried that around all the time." Anne says and closes the trunk. "You all may turn back around." Y/n says.
" 🎶 and I— I 🎶" Anne sang. "Stop it." Tom told Anne.
"I'm sorry. I'm just so sad." Said Anne. "Who wants soup" dawn asked. "Yea let's go." Says Ricky. "Yea" "sounds good". "I'm actually pretty proud of them. It's hard to let go of things. Say what did y/n put in the trunk?" Asked Tom. "Not saying."

~time skip~

"Nicky! We're all waiting in the car we're gonna be late for school." Dawn says and then shakes Nicky awake. "I'm up, I'm up. I'm just doing some closed eyed thinking about how you're gonna be doing all my chores." Nicky says. "Or where you having trouble last night sleeping without your little baby mittens? You know what would fix that? Your little baby mittens. It's only a matter of time, Nicky. You know you wanna." Dawn says as she rubs her earlobes. "Nice try, dawn, but I'm not gonna cave. I'm totally fine." ("Fuck you my child is fine!" Your child simps for a 17 year old with green emerald eyes brown raven hair veiny hand named Aidan Gallagher.) Nicky packs his backpack and then a liquid idk what I forgot I'm really tired right now spills out of his backpack and he closes the door.

1147 words

Finished 12:25 am