I want candace

"Hear that? She said we're always butting into hers and y/n's business." Ricky says as you sit on the couch about to watch tv you knowing Nicky only does it to you so he knows your okay "how dare she?" Nicky says still listening as you chuckle a bit. "I'm sorry, your breaking up" "Dicky!" "Wait, are guys on the phone?" "You think she can hear us?" "Hang up! Alright I got this one, the answer is-" "Ah!" The boys quietly scream. "You guys are in trouble." You say laughing while watching tv." "What have we done?" Nicky asked "How mad do you think she'll be?" Dicky asked. "That mad." Nicky says as squishy hides in the pillow. "Aww look what you guys did you got squishy scared now cause you made dawn mad." "She's gonna scream at us like she's never screamed before." Ricky says. "So far so good." Nicky said as they hug each other and dawn walked pass them glaring at them stomping into the kitchen if looks could kill the boy's would be dead. "It's worse that I thought. She's so mad, she didn't scream at all." "That's her worst kind of mad." Dicky says. You go to the kitchen after the boys once yoh got bored just to see they were getting rained in by smoothie. "That does not taste like forgiveness." Ricky says as you start laughing at them.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Couldn't find the right intro)

You come downstairs and see the boys you aren't allowed to talk to them just like Mae isn't so you kept her secret of her saying 'hey guys.' Instead of 'hey guys!' Because you also have a secret which is you made a plan with Nicky that every night you both will try and sneak somewhere to talk to each other. "Hey Mae." You say. "Hey y/n." She says as you both walk upstairs.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And I'm going to keep doing that until they don't have anymore tears left in their eye holes!" Dawn says. "That's six empty eye holes." Mae says as someone knocks on the door and opens the door "knock knock." Ricky says. "Who's there?" dicky says. "It's not a  knock knock joke." "It's not a knock knock joke who?" "We're just going to come in." "Mae,     Y/n since I am no longer speaking to these life-ruiners, perhaps you two should describe what I have planned for them." Dawn says. "Sure." You say "No problem." Mae says. "You're not safe here." You both say at the same time. "Just hear us out." Ricky says. "Nicky please go I don't want you to get hurt." You say but he doesn't listen and walks behind Ricky. "We thought, if you destroy some of our favourite things..." "And release some of your terrifying anger..." "It might make us even. My space shuttle model. This will be its last
Mission." "My lucky wooden spoon. It's whipped up some of my best dishes." Nicky says. "And my most precious possession: my hair. You may take one inch, no more." "Tell them I'm so mad, I won't even touch their belongings. But Mae and Y/n will." "We will?" You both asked. "Start with the hair." Mae cut some of Dicky's hair. "My baby." "So everyone feels better, right?" Mae asked. "Now the spoon." Dawn says and looks at you as you slowly take the spoon from Nicky. "I'm sorry Nicky." And you snap it in half. "Woody!" "Okay that's it. Is it better now?" You ask. "Yeah that should about do it." Mae says, "Now the shuttle." Dawn says looking at you both. "But, Dawn." You both say but get cut off. "The shuttle!" You both  do as told Mae drops the shuttle and you stomp on a piece. "Tear ducts, we have a problem. Okay, ask her if we're good." "Are we good?" Mae asked. "No, we're not good. You can replace all those things, but you ruined my only chance to meet Candace Parker, and I'll never get that back." "Sorry." You and Mae apologise. "Don't apologise, you two!" Dawn says angrily and you and mae run out of the room you couldn't look at Nicky after what you did to woody, you knew he loved woody but you had no choice. "I want them out of my room." Dawn tells you both and you both run upstairs. "Knock knock." Mae says. "Who's there?" Dicky says. "Dawn wants you out of her room." You say looking at the floor. "Dawn wants you out of her room who?" "Get out!" Dawn yells as you and Mae run downstairs.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Would some random person named Candace Parker ride around in this?" Dicky points at the dumpster. "Uh." You say just staring at him. "That's a dumpster." Dawn says. "Oh. Sorry wrong arm." He says and points with the other arm and dawn gasps. "The Candace cruiser?"

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip)

"Uh, In any language we go now." Dawn says. "Ah, yes. We go now. And don't worry, I'll get you there safely with the smoothest stops and starts you've ever felt, or my name isn't J.D. McCoy." (Gotta get some food real quick I'll be back.) (back and I'll be able to keep writing cause my boyfriend isn't gonna call me cause we made an arrangement that when he's at his dads he can call his friends not that I said he couldn't he just wanted to be in a call with me but still and while he's not at his dads I guess he calls me. So yay I get to write more.) "oh, no! Where's the bus going?" Ricky asked.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip)

"I guess we should just put these in until we come up with a plan." Ricky says as dawns phone rings. "Oh, no. It's mom and dad." "Don't answer." Dicky says. "Well, I have to. Otherwise they'll think somethings up." "Something is up." Nicky says. "But they can't know that. We told them we were going to Mae's house." Ricky says and dawn answers the phone.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip)

"Don't worry, I got funk." Dicky said. "You got funk like the real from Russia with funk?" Dawn asked showing a video. "Dicky don't got funk like that funk." "We can't ruin this video for mom, dad and Candace. We just have to come clean and tell them what happened. Dad always appreciates our honesty.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's how we ended up on her bus." "Okay." Anne says. "Thank you. You know h always appreciate your honesty." Tom says. "Harper!" "Now get out there and dance." "But. But, dad, we're not Russian dancers." Nicky said. "I don't get how we're supposed to do this." You say. "You wanna tell hi. That?" "What is this? Chocolate sprinkles? I asked for rainbow jimmies. You're fired." He puts the ice cream in the girls hat. "Mom?" The quads say. "Sorry, kids, but you see Lou. Hrs just so big and... muscular and—" "We get it Anne:" Tom says.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"From Russia with funk." You all wave. "So let's start off with some basic moves. You guys bounce the basket balls.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip cause I'm tired.)

You all were dancing. "Did you leave your funk in Russia?" "Nope, they left it on the side of the road." "Who are you?" "He's J.D. McCoy" you and the quads say. "And J.D. McCoy always delivers his passengers smoothly and safely. These kids are the real from Russia with funk." "Who are they?" Candace asked pointing at you and the quads. "They're from boulder and have no funk at all." Tom says. "Well no matter who they are, I got them here smoothly and safely. And now I'll be on my way. Destination unknown. Actually, I'm just gonna go wait in the bus. "Well, uh, why don't we pick it up from the top?" "I don't know what you and your kids are up to, but congratulations, your ruining Candace's video." "Dang it, that's the last thing I wanted to do. I'm really, really sorry, Candace." "Dawn, you don't have to apologise. It was our fault." Dicky says. "We ruined our sisters chance of having lunch with you." Ricky says. "And she really deserved to win." Nicky says. "She knows more about you than any of us and anybody else." You say. "Well, then she knows I have brothers, and they ruined a lot of things for me growing up." Candace said. "See? She gets us." "Okay, now that the real dancers are here, are we doing this shoot or not?" "Pipe down, Lou. Brothers, am I right?" "Wait, he's your brother?" Tom asked. "Little brother." Candace says and Tom laughed until Lou glared at him and he choked and stoped laughing. "And he's always butting in. You know what that's like, Dawn." "Tell me about it." "What do you say we take five and go shoot some hoops?" "But, Candace, what about the video shoot? I'm telling mom." Lou says. "Have you ever dunked?" Candace asked Dawn. "Only cookies in milk." Dawn said. "Well, that was a win-win. Dawn got to meet her hero, and I actually pulled off a surprise." "You stayed secret-strong." Anne said. "Yeah, I'm gonna do the same thing for your big birthday surprise. Get this." "Ooh." "I got front row seats-" You all cover his mouth so he doesn't say anything. "This is way better than cookies and milk.