Mall in the family

You were asleep on the floor while the quads were singing along with the song from dragon breath so you didn't here anything.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go. Someone wake y/n up too." Anne says. "Ugh!" The quads all say. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, your moms right. You need to get away from that dragon breath song." Tom says as it stays playing on his phone "oh! No!" He sighs as he turned it off and the quads start singing. "Ugh!" Tom and Anne both say and Anne carries you to the car cause your still asleep cause the quads didn't even bother to wake you up.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I'll get us a number." Tom says as the quads all 'ugh' and you're just standing there tired. "51." Tom says. "Oh, see? We're only four numbers away." Anne says. "This things always acting up." The guy says and hits the wall so the thing shows 7 now. "Ugh." They all say but your just trying to stay awake. "We're gonna be stuck in the mall forever." Dicky says. "Let's try and be positive. The malls not that bad." Nicky says. "How would we know we're not in the mall. The malls out there." Dawn says. "And we're stuck in here. In a store. Watching our parents run an errand, like we always are. We're gonna be here forever Anne. And we didn't have lunch. First my apps, and now my appetite. What's the point of anything?" Tom asked. "What's the point of anything...if we can't be out there like them? Free." "Without parents." Dicky says. "Having fun." Ricky says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did it go so wrong so fast?" Nicky asked. "We probably shouldn't have split up. "How did that happen?" Dawn asked Ricky who had a remote control helicopter stuck in his hair. "I was at the flying toy kiosk, and I did not see it coming. How did that happen?" Ricky asked pointing to Nicky who was rubbing his eyes. "I went a little crazy at the lotion kiosk. Ow, it still burns!" Nicky says "How'd you get lotion in your eyes?" Dawn asked. "It's not just in my eyes. It's in the ducts!" "Just be glad you can't see Dawns makeup." Dicky says. "Hey, I was at the makeup counter, and the lady gave me a makeover." "More like a make over, and over, and over." "Says the guy with no pants. How could you lose your pants?" "I didn't lose 'em. I left them in the dressing room floor." "Why? 'Cause that's where they belong. When I tried on a pair of chunk-a-relli jeans, it was like taking my legs on an exotic vacation." "I thought it was pronounced Ciancarelli." "Isn't it see-in-sa-relli?" Nicky asked. "No, no, no. It's pronounced 'go get your pants' and y/n how did you get soaked." "Not doing it." "I went in the fountain to get money. But sadly the security caught me and wouldn't let me near the fountain anymore." You say. "Once you've wrapped your trunk in some chunks, there's no going back." "But you can't walk around the mall like that." Dawn says. "Okay." "Well, at least we'll know our way around." Nicky says "see, cool and helpful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What, I can handle my lotion." Nicky says. "Sorry about him." Dawn says. "Hey, don't you go to my high school?" "Really? You think I go to high school?" Dawn asked. "She's 11." Ricky says. "Oh, wow, then that's a lot of makeup." "Thanks!" "Hey, I'm watching you moist mitts." "Sorry about him he doesn't really know when to stop with the lotion." You say. "Okay, there's the food court. Does anyone have any of moms money left? I spent mine on the helicopter." Ricky says. "Lip gloss." Dawn says. "I bought a Chunck-a-relli pocket. It's a $5 slice of heaven." Dicky says "I wasted mine in the claw machine stupid machine wouldn't let me win u really wanted that teddy." You say. "I bought a fake moustache." Nicky says. "For what?" Ricky asked. "More losh. They're on to me." Nicky says and goes over there. "Hey, hey- oh. Oh, I'm sorry, sir. Pump away." Nicky stats getting more lotion but dawn drags him away. "Now, if we don't find a way to get Dad's food, we'll never be alone in the mall again." "Yeah, they'll be pushing us around in those little fire trucks for the rest of our lives." Dicky says. "We need to get some money." Nicky says. "But how?" Ricky asked and you all hmmed.