Ballet and the beasts

"Let's laser tag it up!" Dawn says. "Yay, fresh meat." "Yep. Sign us up, Lucy." Dawn says. "I was talking to my sandwich." Lucy said taking a bite of her sandwich. "Alright, just wait over there till we have enough players for two teams." She shoos you guys away. "Are your brothers coming Mae asked. "I hope not. We didn't tell them we were doing this. For once, I'd like to be on a team with anyone whose name doesn't rhyme with 'icky'." "They like their sister and friend. Is that so bad?" Mae asked. "Their good kids, Mae. They mean well. But we need some time away from them. Lately, they've been sticking to us tighter than honey to a frogs foot." "That's not a thing." You and Mae say in unison. "It is where I grew up." Dawn say. "We grew up three blocks from each other." "And I practically live with you." You say. "It hasn't gotten to you yet. The point is, it's just kind of sad how much they need us. Without us they have nothing. Mae, that cute boy is totally staring at you." Dawn said. "No he's not." Mae says and turns around to see he is. "Oh, my gosh! The cute boy is totally staring at me. What do I do? What do I do?" Mae asked while she starts fanning herself. "Leave it to me." Dawn says as you guys walk over to Lucy. "Put Mae on their team, okay?" "You're not the boss of me. But your parents are so fine." Lucy said. "Maybe we'll get cute boys on our team too." Dawn says as you mentally puke as the two squeal. "Hey." Dawn says to a group of boys coming in as they wave back. "So if you keep heading that way, you'll hit the bathrooms." Dicky said. "Is it me, or were those boys handsome?" Nicky asked and you once again mentally puke. "Yes, they were. Too bad their not playing laser tag with us." Dawn says. "Don't worry; we're here." Dicky says. "Okay, awesome. We've finally got enough for two teams. Mae, Jasper, and those guys versus Y/n, Dawn, and the Ickys." Lucy said. "Yay!" The boys jump up excitedly. "Yay." Dawn says as you just give a small smile and you guys walk to the entrance waiting for the boys as they come with you guys dawn runs into the wall as you laugh a bit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and dawn walk out with Mae running behind you both. "Dawn, I can't believe you blasted your own brothers." "I just can't spend anymore time with them, Mae. I had to put them out of our misery." Dawn says for the both of you sure you liked how Nicky was clingy but when it's the three boys together it's a little much. "Hey, Mae, I had fun playing with you." Jasper says. "You to jasper. Hopefully we'll get to do it again soon." "Hopefully next time, my brothers won't be here. Fingers crossed they got the message." "We got your message." Dicky said. "Oh, good, because we've been wanting to say something and we didn't know how to." "K think we're all feeling it." Ricky said. "It's pretty obvious." Nicky said. "You two are really bad at laser tag." Dicky said. "But don't worry. We're gonna practice with you both every day until you get better." Ricky says. "Just try to get rid of us." "Yeah, we're gonna stick to you both like honey to a frogs foot." Nicky says smiling as the boys walk away. "What does that even mean?" Mae asked. "It means that wherever we go, they're there. We get home; their there. We wake up; their there. We go to school; their there." Dawn says. "There, there." Mae says. "We need to find a new activity that they'd never like." "I'm in a ballet class. How about that?" "Ugh, I hate ballet. It's perfect. They'll hate it even more." "Hey, Dawn and y/n." Laser tag ended kind of quick, but don't feel bad. We found something to fill the time." Dicky says. "Do you like puzzles and are ages eight and up? Then good news!" Ricky says. "This one's all sky. 4,000 pieces, and they're all blue. What's that sound, boys?sounds like fun trains leaving the station." Nicky says. "Puzzle, puzzle, puzzle, puzzle!" The boys repeat as dicky and Ricky drag you and dawn out "blue-blue!" "This can't be happening." You mutter.