Innocence in Lust ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

Have you ever heard of Aphrodites? No. I am not talking about the goddess herself. I am referring to the wome... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
I. INDECENT PROPOSAL
II. BECOMING AN APHRODITE
III. BLIND RENDEZVOUS
IV. LOST IN HEAT
V. FALSE INK, FALSE LOVE
VI. LUSCIOUS FEAST
VII. PERPLEXING AFTER GLOW
VIII. ROUGH AND GENTLE
IX. GLASSY SIGHT
X. POKING THE BEAST
XII. SIMMERING DATE
XIII. SMOULDERING HOPE
XIV. HUMMING LIES
XV. SWEET AND TENDER
XVI. FISHING HEARTACHES
XVII. REELING IN REALITY
XVIII. DRAB FLORET
XIX. OBLIGATORY BLISS
XX. BLEAK AND BLURRY
XXI. WANING GALES
XXII. LISTENING HEART
XXIII. STARTING ANEW
XXIV. NOT AN APHRODITE
XXV. TENDER HEARTH
XXVI. DANCING WITH JAZZ
XXVII. PURE INTENSIONS
XXVIII. BEFORE ANYTHING
XXIX. BERRY KISSES
XXX. INDULGING FIRE
XXXI. EROVOCAVELY HAPPY
XXXII. STARS ALIGHNING
XXXIII. STARTING FOREVER

XI. CONTRACTUAL LOVER

1.4K 89 9
By Gigi_Luv_4u

"Because we know that you are meant for us." - Kim Namjoon

====================

You are awakened on the warmth blanketing your nakedness. Your lips gently curve into a gentle smile as you feel the bliss that still vibrates inside you. The heat that you shared had itched within your memory. It lingers on your skin. The imagery still reels like a movie scene by scene behind your closed eyes. It's like a dream of sinful desires. Only, it was real. It swirls and curls in your consciousness as you open your eyes into a pair of sleepy irises looking at you. His orbs are deep brown framed with long lashes. It flutters for a moment and closes back to dreamland with a small contented smile on his lips.

Wait. You can see lashes and moles... and even pores? When you look so closely, you can see them.

'It works!' You gasp internally. However, your mind is not rejoicing on the success of the surgery. There is something more that snaps you into your reality. You can't quite grasp it. Your brain can't even comprehend anything about it. Your mind begins to freeze with what you are seeing... or rather who you are seeing.

Beauty can't even describe the man. You doubt there is a word that perfectly encapsulates his ethereal being. You even doubt a little if you are still alive and you are here lying on heaven with the spawn of God by your side. Maybe you just need to close your eyes, maybe later, you would be awaken to the reality... your own reality.

You peep a squeak as his arms squishes you down to his chest. The temperature is soaring high. It shoots up that reality itself slaps you awake.

As if hypnotized and your head ultimately frozen to the possibility, your eyes gaze on the gentle fluttering of his lids. Maybe, it could soothe your surprised heart even a little... just a tiny bit.

'W-wait! Wait... wait! Wait!' Internally screaming, you abruptly sit on the bed, not caring how your breasts taut with the coldness of the air conditioner. There you see three men. All are beautiful in their own right. There faces are free from the stresses of life. Their skins are glowing with the glow of after sex.

"Stay... there's no schedule today." The one beside you grumbles, attempting to pin you back to his chest. But you don't listen and run to hide to your bathroom. The door shuts so loudly with your haste.

"Do you have somewhere important to go?" Mr. Sweet, but now with a voice so raspy with sleep, asks you.

You want to respond but your voice refuses to come out with your shock. You look unto the mirror and slaps yourself multiple times.

'I am just dreaming, right? This isn't real, right?' You want to think that you were just hallucinating.

The door slightly opens with another man peaking towards you. His eyes laced with concern morphs into a heated pair as he glances on your nakedness. "Are you okay?" He grins and attempts to step into the tiled floor.

Your eyes round and almost pop.

"Wait!" You yelp and push him out as you desperately hide your nakedness behind the wooden door. Last night you were a shameless temptress. However now, you feel like hiding. You feel like unworthy to be with the same room with them.

"What's happening?" He asks worriedly. His pretty doe eyes are wide. His hands curls on your hands on his chest, holding it firmly, wordlessly pleading for you to confide on him.

"I-I- I have to take a bath." You suddenly burst out and shuts the door, then lock it.

"We can take a bath together!" His voice is teasing.

You blush for what you had last night was a sorry excuse of a bath. You were not sorry though... but now?

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" You curse to yourself. "Stupid Jasmine." You whisper to your reflection. Your skin is glistening. Perhaps with the expensive beauty products that you finally can afford. However, your mind is not in the mood in appreciating the clarity of seeing yourself. You are panicking. You feel like hyperventilating.

"Breath in... Breath out..." You command yourself as you close your eyes so tight. Nonetheless, you could only see memories and realizations of who and what they are. Your eyes snap open and you uncharacteristically swear yourself once again.

How didn't you connect everything? This is the second time that you feel a total dumb with them. The third? No... The fourth time?

'Fuck Jasmine!' Internally, you scream.

You are indeed stupid. You have heard their voices multiple times and you forgot it. Even though they were blur to you, you should have recognized them... even with their voices that had been a lullaby to your sleepless nights. You had idolized them before... in fact, you were crazily in love with them before. How could you forget about them?

You jump with a loud knock on the door.

Gulping, you open it bravely.

There, the mono-lidded eyes stare at you with the longing that you couldn't understand. His brows furrow with your lack of speech and with your slacked jaw.

"You forgot your towel?" He whispers with a baritone voice and gives it to you. "We will wait outside. We need to talk." He gently smiles.

You just nod and let him put the towel on your arms. You hear him hum and closes the door.

"He is so beautiful... Just like before, only he looks much more mature." You murmur to yourself.

You really take your time until you feel like it would be weird not to come out. At least, for now, they are only three of them outside. It will be easy, but your eyes widened with all the seven of them on the couch. Three are still in their pajama. Four are in a formal wear. They are somehow called to be in this "talk".

'Had it been hours since you took your bath?' You ask yourself.

"Good morning, Jasmine." Sir Joon's voice is a creamy dark chocolate that drizzles to your core. You whisk the dirty thoughts as you smile and pretends like nothing happens.

"Good morning." Nervously fiddling on your fingers, you smile sweetly to them. You feel all their gazes on you as you are standing in front of them. It's as if, you are in a singing audition and all of them are the judges, sitting so comfortably with eyes piercing through your soul.

"You can see us." Sir Jin voices. It is a statement. A truth that is not even surprising them. It's difficult to tell what they are thinking. Not with the seriousness on their eyes but with the smirk that means a gazillion more. There is a contradiction of something you don't know how to interpret.

"I-I do." You stammer.

Their gazes are making you small. They are just so intimidating, yet the look had given you chills down your spine. You have to castigate yourself from thinking all the dirty things that they had done to your body and avoid from blushing. The latter is an impossible thing.

"And?" Mr. Joon's question sends chills right your spine - familiar tingling of your skin.

Uttering what you want to say would finalize everything. But why would you deny yourself to mumble the letters that determines their identity?

"Jasmine... Are we upsetting you?" Mr. Kookie asks with his pout. There is a bit of unease as he nibbles on his lip ring.

"No!" You immediately retorts. "Of course, not... how can I?" You mumble.

Your head snaps to one as he asks a question that you had always heard him say as you watched him on the screen of your phone. This time, he is asking it to you personally with a look that would sure burn you down to ashes.

"Do you know BTS?"

"Who doesn't?" You want to scream.

"Good." Mr. Jin continues. "It's easier now that you know us all." He gingerly smiles. "You know us all, right?" He double takes as you remain silent.

"Jasmine?" Someone snaps you out of your trance of Mr. Jin's beauty. Yes... He is indeed the world wide handsome... and yes... you can totally see him now. Whatever the doctors did to you, you can finally see them... not as clearly as 4k though, but you can already see them nonetheless.

"Yes Mr. Jung." You answer as you straighten your spine.

"Mr. Jung?" He asks with a teasing tone.

"Aren't you Mr. Jung Hoseok?" You ask. 'Was it that long since you saw them in TV that you forgot who is who already?'

"You can call me Hoseok or Hobi if you want."

"I-I can't. You are my bosses... I can't call you that." You abruptly interrupt him. You can't dare cut that limitation. They hired you. You can't just call them so casually!

All their eyes squint so dangerously. Before you can defend yourself, Mr. Joon, or rather Mr. Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS, says something that gives chills to your spine and a bud of hope pops. The latter was something you dared not to hold within your grasp. "We are bosses under contract, that is during the process of hiring you. But right now. We are lovers. The seven of us and you."

You gulp. Lovers? Just because they fuck, they are already lovers? But no matter what eases their hearts, then so be it.

"Let us introduce ourselves formally." Mr. Joon says. "I am Kim Namjoon." The one who talked to her that morning before she signed the contract with Mr. Ryu. His dimple had been a dream for her before.

"I am Kim Seokjin." His heart-shaped plump lips curves into a smile. He is the one who took your virginity. The one who fucked you first as he was drowned with rut.

"Min Yoongi." His voice made you realize. Not to mention the way he pokes his tongue to wet his lips. Definitely, he is Mr. Tongue.

"You know me already, Angle. I'm Jung Hoseok." He brightly smiles. His fingers are on his lips, nibbling as his eyes hot on yours.

"I'm Park Jimin." Mr. Sweet is so accurate for him, except with his tendency of being evil with his touches.

"I'm Kim Taehyung." He smirks as you blush with the way he winks.

"And I'm Jeon Jungkook." The youngest with incomparable strength introduces himself. His eyes wide, so angelic, oppose with what he was last night.

"I-I am Jasmine Yeom." You introduce yourself and bows to the seven of them. Yup... Your bosses are BTS and you are fucking them.

"Why don't you sit down, babe." Jimin's suggestion snaps you away from your musing as he gestures for the vacant seat. You feel your cheeks getting so hot already with his endearment. You gently sit down, finding a way to comfortably ease your bum with how sore you are. Your head hangs low with your embarrassment.

"Green really suits you." Taehyung complements. It creases your brows. How? You never wear green until today. At least not inside the penthouse. Unless...

"You were there during the interview?" You gasp with the memory of mossy green wrap dress that you wear that day. You couldn't forget because you loved that dress so much, only it was stained with the hot tea, and you had no choice but to leave it behind with your previous apartment, among the other things that you couldn't bring in your new home. Some of which you had given to those who need them. Among them are the furniture and the pricey dresses and suits that you owned. You only brought those which have emotional attachments to you.

"Yes... We were there eating. I couldn't forget the look of your eyes as you walked like a model on that restaurant." Taehyung giggles.

"Y-you knew me?" Heart beating so fast, you ask.

"Yes... And you know me as well. That is if you remember." Hoseok says.

"Actually, the three of us." Jin corrects as he elbows Jungkook.

"How? When?" You sit upright.

"When you were organizing my sister's wedding. You were the representative and you did it well. I forgot to thank you about that." Hoseok answers. "I was there during the wedding rehearsal." He grins.

Your eyes widen. 'That was months ago!' Ms. Jung was one of the VIPs. As one of the managers of one of the biggest event organizers in Korea, you were tasked to personally manage the wedding preparations. You were there from the first until the last. The success had promoted you to a supervisory position - a thing that made others jealous of you. Your mind was on the bride and on the wedding alone, you forgot about anything else.

"You were so beautiful on the wedding day." Jin's orbs swirls with the memory of you. As you remember, you were wearing a baby pink dress with a slit at your right thigh. With stress, your vision became hopeless, so you were trying hard to camouflage against the flowers. You remembered someone offering you drinks and you just politely smiled. 'Was it one of them?' You wonder.

'Wait... So... if they know me...' They had already intended to hire you as their next Aphrodite?

"Why me?" You ask curiously. "Why did you hire me?" You rephrase.

There is a long pause. The room is a standstill. You can see their brows knitting together as if your question is stupid. As if the answer is already so obvious.

"Because we know that you are meant for us." Namjoon answers seriously.

'But why?' You want to ask more.

Authors' Note:

Hello, hello!

Finally, the most awaited moment is here! It took 10 Chapters for this? After all the steamy chapters... Jasmine/You finally knows all of them!

Do you like how everything falls to place? What would be next? I promise, there are more to Jasmine that we still need to uncover. More will come!

Thank you for your votes! I wish to read more of what you think. Please comment freely. I really love knowing your reactions and opinions. Just be kind.

- Gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
4.2K 68 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...
24K 198 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
27.1K 1.1K 103
Just a girl with a heart full of sunshine. Always caring and help others with a smile on her face. Almost completed her college with having a part-ti...