My Personal Little Devil (boy...

By DevilMurmur

Luke is a successful young man who lived an average life, until one night when he finds a demon named Cerin... More

1 Meet Cerin (intro)
2 He's a Demon
2.5 He's a Human
3 Cute Demon
4 Innocent Demon
5 Demon's Pet
6 Demon in Disguise
8 Demon at the Table
9 The Demon Says Goodbye
10 The Demon's Fear
11 The Demon's Tears
12 The Demon's Dilemma
13 Demon's Trial
14 Demon's Ever After
Epilogue

7 Demon Next Door

14K 583 95
By DevilMurmur

Mature Content Warning! (in between the --)

Luke:

"That meal was amazing! I can't believe I ate all of that by myself." Cerin says while twirling around me.

"I'm glad you liked it." I respond. "Want to walk around town for a little while? It's changed so much since I've been gone yet it's all the same buildings and streets."

Cerin nods happily and grabs onto my arm waiting for me to lead the way. He's still wearing a white scarf tied behind his ears and the evening breeze tugs at his black hair and ruffled shirt. I start walking in the direction of the park when Cerin lets out an excited screech.

"Cerin, what is it?" I spin around to see Cerin pointing excitedly at the shop window across the street. A litter of white and grey kittens are pawing at each other fighting for a toy mouse.

There go my plans.

Cerin doesn't say a word and I find myself being pulled backwards toward the pet shop. Dear god, Cerin is strong when he wants to be!

The doors open and the sounds puppies whining and birds chirping surrounds me. Cerin still refuses to release my arm and I have no choice but to follow behind.

"Luke, Luke! Look at the kittens!" Cerin pushes his face against the metal bars. If they weren't there he'd already have every single one of them in his arms. "Aren't they just adorable?"

"Uhh, yeah,they're really cute."

A woman walks up to us with a wide grin, "Can I help you two find anything? Are you interested in adopting a kitten today?"

"Yes!" and "No!" spew from both of our mouths almost simultaneously. The woman looks a tad confused but still smiles at Cerin.

"Do you want to hold one then?" she asks him. Cerin's eyes grow wide and he manages to muster a 'Mhm' and nothing more.

The woman pulls out a fluffy, pure white kitten and hands it to Cerin who holds it to him like it's his own child. The kitten squirms around and sinks its teeth into Cerins flesh. Unfazed, Cerin continues to cuddle it while the woman starts apologizing. Cerin finally gives the kitten up when he realizes that blood is pouring from his hand and he doesn't want the cat to get it's pretty fur dirty.

While the woman disinfects Cerins hand and put's a bandage on it, I walk over to a pin with bunnies in it and reach down to pet one. They scatter but eventually come back after I sit there for awhile. I use to have a rabbit growing up. He was skittish at first too, but warmed up to me eventually. I stroke the little black and white bunny that's brave enough to let me.

Cerin wanders over to where I'm at with a pink band-aid covered in paw prints over the bite mark which is probably nearly healed by now.

"These are cute too!" he says, bending down to get a better look. "What are they?"

"You've never seen a rabbit before?!" I ask, shocked.

"I have! I just didn't know what they were called! I don't get out much." he sticks his hand in the pin and the bunny I'm petting hops over to him and crawls under his hand.

"He must like you."

"Really?" Cerin looks excited but keeps calm so he doesn't scare the little creature. "It's so soft, and little."

"It kind of looks like you."

"Hey!"

"It's a compliment. It's hair is the same color as yours and you both have big eyes and pointy ears..."

"That doesn't sound like a compliment." he huffs.

"...and you're both cute."

"Fine, I guess I'll have to agree with you there." Cerin says trying to hind the smirk on his face.

I look at the time and realize that we've been here for nearly an hour. My phone starts to buzz with the sixth text message from Auntie asking where we are. Cerin stands up slowly when he realizes that the bunny has fallen asleep.

"Ready to head back?" I ask. "Aunt Ray is still wanting to hang out."

Cerin stands up, pats himself clean, and grabs onto my arm like before. "Can I get a pet?" he asks innocently.

"Maybe for your birthday." I say and he lets out a little 'yay' and we start walking back to the hotel.

It's a long walk and I didn't realize it since we got a taxi to take us to the restaurant to begin with. Halfway there Cerin stops me with a serious look on his face. "Wait, I don't have a birthday." I laugh and continue walking. I wasn't expecting him to take so long to figure that out. He pouts the rest of the way but cheers up when I tell him I'll buy him something nice before we leave.

Aunt Ray is waiting for us when we get back to our hotel room. "How long have you been standing here Ray?" I ask her.

"Just a few minutes!" she responds quickly.

My cousin, Rich, walks up behind her, "More like thirty." He grins and comes over to ruffle my hair. Rich and I have always been close. He's like an older brother to me and I'm probably closer to him than I am with my actual brother. When Aunt Ray first got divorced with her husband he stayed at our house a lot. "It's good to see you again."

I turn around quickly when I hear Ray yelling, "Look at you! You're just too precious. Call me Auntie!" Cerin is caught in her embrace and looks completely helpless.

I can't help but laugh and Rich snickers as well. Cerin's face turns red and he looks like he just wants to hide. I don't think he realizes how adorable he is sometimes.

Rich finally pulls Ray off of Cerin and he finally introduces himself, only to be crushed by Rays chest once more.

"How about bowling? Bowling sounds good." Rich says to distract Aunt Ray.

Cerin was hesitant about bowling and watched us play a game first. Ray was able to convince him to play after that and he struggled with his first few rolls. However, he's now beating us all, even though he's still scared of the bowling ball return machine and makes me get the ball off of the rack for him.

We finally get Ray to give up on bowling and go back to the hotel. It's nearly midnight but she's still full of energy. She starts telling Cerin about the shopping mall and how she has to take him tomorrow after we visit the family. Cerin seems excited and I'm sure he doesn't realize that she plans to treat him like a doll. She use to do the same thing with Rich when he was little. She'd dress him in expensive brands or anything cute until he was old enough to dress himself. Actually, my mother did the same with my brother and I. It must be because they're sisters.

Rich finally gets Ray to leave us alone by telling her that the hotel bar is still open. Within seconds, she's gone. I sigh with relief and Cerin giggles and unlocks our hotel door. He runs over and jumps onto the bed. I walk over and collapse beside him. I start to doze off but wake back up when I hear water running in the bathroom.

------

I walk into the steamy bathroom to find Cerin sitting on the edge of the large tub waiting for it to fill up. "Are you taking a bath?" I yawn. Cerin shakes his head 'no' and grins up at me. "Okay, then are you starting an aquarium?"

"No, silly! We are taking a bath." he chirps.

"Oh." I say sleepily. "W-wait, both of us?" I stutter a few seconds later after I finally wake up completely.

I don't have time to refuse before Cerin starts unbuttoning my shirt and drags me over to the now full bath. Bubbles cover the surface of the water and the smell of lavender drifts through the air.

"Come on, get in the tub." Cerin whines.

"I am! I am!" I keep my eyes on the floor trying to not make things awkward, but I know it's not working. It's not like we haven't seen each other naked before. This just feels different. "Why do I have to get in first anyway?"

"Because, it's your bath."

That doesn't even make sense, but it's way too late, or early, to argue with him so I just get in the tub. I still keep my eyes lowered as Cerin gets in, even though I want to look. I nearly jump up as the water splashes and Cerin's foot hits my stomach. He sits up with his now soapy hair tangled around his face and horns.

"Sorry," he mumbles. "I guess that wasn't very sexy?"

I know I shouldn't laugh right now, but I really want to. He might actually be hurt, but I do feel less awkward now, though, Cerin's probably embarrassed.

I lean over and comb his hair back with my fingers and kiss his forehead. "You okay?" He just nods and looks at the bubbles floating across the water. I can tell he's blushing. He's so damn cute!

I grab the soap and wash off since I actually do need a bath. I enjoy the quiet for a while. Cerin's skin still feels cold against my legs even in this hot water. This reminds me of when I first found Cerin and had to bathe him myself. He was so beat up I wasn't even sure he'd live. Of course, I never would have imagined he wasn't human.

Cerin glances at me from the corner of his eye and I realize that I've been staring at him this entire time. To top it off, I've now got a boner! "So, what is all of this?" I ask, trying to play it off.

"Oh, I thought it would be romantic, like in the movies!" he finally looks up at me. "It's not going so well, is it?"

"I don't know. I'm pretty turned on right now." Cerin's face lights up with a shimmer of hope. His tail splashes around in the water and he scoots closer to me. I wipe some of the bubbles off of his face with my thumb. "Finish bathing and we can take this to the bedroom." Cerin's face turns pink again but he takes the soap from me and starts to wash his arms and legs. I mentally high five myself, 'that was smooth.'

I stand up in the tub and turn on the shower head to wash off Cerin and I. I start to wash my hair out and realize that Cerin is still siting under me...looking up. I try to turn around but that's not much better.

I finish washing the soap off Cerin and I and then help him out of the tub so he doesn't fall again. 'Lord, I could do him on the floor right now!' I shake my head at the thought. I have more self control than that!

Cerin grabs one of the fluffy hotel towels and stands up on his tip toes to dry my hair. He ruffles it on my head before letting it fall onto my shoulders. I catch myself glancing down as he does. He rings his own hair out and then shakes his tail causing it to fluff.

Cerin prances into the bedroom and I follow behind him like a dog on a leash. I don't give him time to situate himself on the bed and pounce as soon as I get the chance. I slide my hand in between his leg and he's already got an erection, like me. I push my lips against his and he taste slightly sweet.

I push a wet finger into his entrance and just savor the feeling of his flesh against mine. His damp hair tickles my skin. I start to grow impatient and don't give Cerin enough time to adjust. I stick my member in him slowly, trying not to hurt him too much but he still has to hold back a stiff groan. I give him a minute to relax a little.

Although his skin is cold, it's hot inside of him. I start to thrust into him and he gasps at the sudden movement. I kiss the side of his neck ruffly leaving a mark which luckily won't be there tomorrow.

I pin Cerin's hands above his head and pound into him. "Luke." comes his weak voice and I melt with the sound of it. I find a spot that he likes and focus on that area, encouraging him to let his voice go.

We finally climax together and I can't help but continue kissing him even though he's exhausted.

------

I look over at the clock on the nightstand and realize that it's almost three in the morning. When I look back down, Cerin is already dozing off. Although I'm usually doing most of the work, he always passes out right after we have sex.

I pull the blanket over his waist and hit the light switch by the bed. I crawl in next to him and within moments he's worked his way into the nook of my arm. I'm about to fall asleep too when my phone flickers on. I look at it and it's a message from Rich, 'U 2 havin' fun in there?' Shit! I forgot they were in the room next door!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 42.3K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...
27K 888 40
[COMPLETED] Meet Jacob and Theodore, the polar opposites within a tight-knit circle of the most esteemed members of society. Jacob's the laid-back an...
189K 7.4K 35
Jesse is a 16 year old guy who gets abused by his father and bullied by people at school because he's gay. He thinks the only way to escape is to com...
275K 9.4K 16
(BoyXBoy) Wyatt, has to go on a camping trip with his best friend Rory. He doesn't want to go, but for the sake of Rory's manhood he has resigned hi...