AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 (Complet...

By Neenasd

AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 .... Alexander suppasit a well know ceo and a singer of Thailand who runs a big empire... More

chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56 🔞
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63 END

chapter 7

1.1K 98 12
By Neenasd

Author pov...

Tevis walks fastly and stand infort of 7 cars where bodyguards have been standing with a head high ... Apo and yu run behind him and find tevis was confused and looking at cars ..

Apo:"Why don't we escape from him tevis ... It's better we stay away from him and wait i will get a car ..."  Alex and mile laugh from behind after hearing apo comment...

Alex:"Where were you can go at last my peacock will be in my hands ... Get in the car ..." Tevis was showing his anger in the car door for opening it and Alex laugh and move towards him. ..."Don't hurt your hands peacock i am here right ... " Alex open the car door for tevis who make him seat in back seat...

Mile:"You two can take your cars with you and follows ... " Sam move towards the driver seat while mile took the passenger seat ...

The entire ride was slient ... Tevis dint even trun his head towards Alex who was keep smiling and looking at him... He never thought that he will get married to someone like this and that too fall for the person at his first sight ...

Alex:"Sam stop the car near the ice cream shop ..." Tevis don't even glance at Alex or others ...

Sam:"Your buying it for papa right ... Make it fast before papa divorce daddy ..." Alex laugh and walk out from the car while mile and sam look at tevis ....

Mile:"Don't worry Alex is not a bad guy like you see ... He is really soft hearted guy but he don't like someone cheat or backstab him ..."

Tevis:"Really ... he Is a monster and i hate him from my bottom of my heart..." They chuckle Before Turing thier head ...

Mile:"Then let's see that too brother in law... Prepare yourself because at the end you will be Mr Tevis Alexander suppasit..." Tevis snap his head towards the mile and sam ...

Tevis:"Suppasit ... " Mile and sam nod thier head with Chuckled ... Tevis faceplam for his stupidity because after all the drama he forget that he married to the president son...

Alex:"I am back Sam.... Let's go and Tomorrow make sure to place where papa ask for and i don't want anything to go wrong..." Mile gives thumps up while Sam drive the car towards the mansion...

Tevis look at the big mansion which he never seen before with a wide eyes... And the mansion was Guards by more that 100 tall and strong guys which make little nervous ...

Mile:"Hmmm ... Alex is that daddy tharn over their infort of the door.... But he is kneeling down while a suitcase place next to him..." Mile stop everyone from entering the mansion and watching the drama ...

Apo:"What happen to you asshole... Move away your blocking the way.. " Tevis look at apo who sigh and joint them ...

Type:"YOU COCKROACH ... HOW DARE YOU... HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ME AND HOW CAN YOU CHEAT A INNOCENT BABY LIKE ME ... GET OUT OF MY HOME ... I WILL FIND NEW DADDY TO MY BABIES ..."

Tharn:"Sugar lips please believe i don't it's yours trust me ... Love you so much and i can't leave with out you sugar lips ..."

Tevis:"He is Mr President right ... He is this much Afraid of his wife ..." They Chuckled while looking balance drama ...

Gulf:"Type baby boy ... Just forgive him ... Afterall it's just a piece of cake ... Think about it how will your babies ... This will be a last time you forgive him ok if he do something we will kick both dad and son out of the mansion ok ..."

Mew:"Like father in law ... Like son in law..."

Gulf:"Honey ... Did you say anything ..." Mew gulp down and shake his head before moving towards the sofa...

Type:"Fine ... But stay there for 15 min then you can get in cockroach ..." Type look at Alex and others with a huge smile ...  " Alex baby boy ..  you have come...did you buy papa ice cream,cake and..." Alex kiss his cheeks while taking him inside and look at his daddy with a smirk...

Alex:"Calm down papa ... How can I forget it here your ice cream and cakes and so on ... " Type snatch the ice cream and run towards the kitchen while others look at new arrivals in the mansion ...

Mew'"Alex baby boy ... Who is this three new guys ..." Alex smile and walk towards Tevis and hold his waist ...

Alex:"He is my peacock ..  that's means my wifey ... We got married today and sorry i can call you all ..." Everyone stood from the seat and look at Alex with wide eyes ....

Zee& bright:"ITS CONTACT MARRIAGE RIGHT ... HOW MANY YEARS CONTRACT ..." They look mew and tharn who gulp down looking at gulf... Who was shooting death glare to them ...

Mile:"I should admit it your smart ... Yes it's three months but who knows it's may be extand too ... " Gulf twist mews ears tightly while tevis and others hide behind mew ...

Mew:"Ahhh...ahhh..baby leave me ... You should beat Alex not me..." Gulf twist it even more ..

Gulf:"From where did you think he got this kind of obsession ... Like father ..like son and like a grandson ... And all because of you and your not allowed to get inside my room for two months ... Get lost ..."

Mew:"Baby please ..."

Gulf:"Five months ...if you keep on speaking i will throw you out remeber..."

Alex:"But grandpa i love tevis so much..  i don't know what your talking about but i love him so much and thats it  and i never gone against you all ... But tevis i love him so much... I promise i will take care of him please..."

Gulf:"Type did you hear what your son is sta..." He look at type was sitting on couch and eating cake and ice cream while watching everything like watch movie ...

Type:"Ohh papa ...baby boy why did you stop... It's interesting right come go on..." Gulf faceplam for having a childish son in law ...

Alex:"Papa your not angery with me right ..."

Type:"I am not baby boy .... But you should promise that you will take care of him and also Promise that you will buy ice cream and everything for me ..." Others laugh at type's behaviour while Gulf faceplam himself for having such a stupid  family ...

Alex:"Then i will introduce you my wife ok ... Papa this Tevis my peacock ... Peacock this my family ... Grandpa's mewgulf , Brightwin, maxtul and Zeesaint... And my daddy Mr Tharn and papa type and my uncles and aunty's Sarawat tine and thorn techno ... Jas and Julia.... And violet and snow ...And my little uncles Arthur,Benno and Callum ... My sister's  willow ,Janet , Natasha  and Scarlett ... And finally my big brother he is in London his name is Nova ... So that's it my family ... "

Tharn:"So son in law ... Tevis right i know it will take time to know everyone here but we all are here for you ... Welcome to the family ..." Tevis don't what to say he nod his head with a smile ...

Type:"You cockroach why did you come inside ..." Tharn pout his lips and move towards type who hide his cake behind ...

Tharn:"Times up sugar lips ... And i love you .. your my cute little sugar lips..." Type blush little while tharn kiss his lips and pull his leg before massaging it...

Yu:"No one going to believe he is the president of Thailand ... Look how caring and lovely to his wife ..  i am going to ship them ..." Mile and sam chuckled ...

Mile:"We will show you the room follow us ... Alex we will going i am tried see you in a morning ... " He winks Before dragging apo and yu with them ...

Gulf:"Fine ... Even your papa have accepted your wife and i am not against it but if you do something to him ... I will kick up out of the mansion ..  tevis baby boy if he do something just come to me ok ... Know take rest see you in the morning ..."

Mew:"Yeah see you in the morning ...let's go baby ..."

Max&Zee:"Your forgetting something gulf ... You kicked mew out of the room ..." Gulf push the hand on his waist and glare at mew...

Gulf:'Never enter the room ..." He walks away while mew shoot deathly glare too them but he smirk at Zee and max ...

Mew:"My bad how can I forget ... Today morning while walking outside a young girls where asking about you too .. wait theirs name ..."

Max&Zee:"Eve and Sasha..." Mew smirk went big while he trun and look at Saint who was faming in anger ...  Tul and saint slap them hard on thier head ...

Tul:"Give company to your babe ...come in saint ..." Bright run from there before they plan something to him also ... Tevis was laughing at them ...while tharn carry a koala bear who was watching the show intersting ...

Alex:"Let's go peacock don't mind them ..." Tevis nod his head walk behind Alex....

________________________________________

Spoiler ...

Alex:"Peacock ... Why there is a pillow inbetween us ..." Tevis glare at Alex and lay down in the bed...

Tevis:"It's a boundary between us... You should never cross the boundary of you did i will complain to grandpa gulf..."

Alex:"Fine i won't ...sleep tight and love you..."  He chuckled before laying down on his side ...

Tevis:"What ever i hate you ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
343K 11.9K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
49.3K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
36.3K 2.5K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...