Legal Bites ❥A Namjin AU ✓

Por Borahaetales

You are my beginning and end.That is all.My meeting and my Parting.That was all- 🧛‍♂️Kim Seokjin Más

1.Pilot
2.Hello Love
3.Brother ,Dearest
4.Dead dove
5.Old Nemesis
6.Date with the Blonde
7.Accusation
8.Stranger Danger
9.Solid intentions
10.The vervain
11.Scars
12 .Heartbeat
13.Dagger
14.Fashion Icon
15.Crumbs
16.Autumn leaves and Feelings
17.Hunter
18.Binds of mortality
19.Cakes and promises
20.Shattered dreams
21.Family ties
22.Silver lining
23.The red door
24."Come Home"
25.Blood
26.Way to you
27.Ferris wheel
28.Joon
29.Confessions
30.Resistance
31.Meeting
32.Lay it on me
33.Bites
34.Love
35.Bond
36.Choice
37.Portrait
38.Curse
39.Claw
40.Betrayal
41.Key to mortality
42.Loophole
43.At the end of tunnel ,there's always light
45.Old Friend
46.Revealed
47.Awakening
48.Hoseok
49.Jungkook
50.Grief
51.Truth
52.Sacrifice
53.Memory
54. Once Upon a Time
55.Over the years
56.Dreams
57.Crossroads
58.In another life
59.More than Friends
60.Epilogue

44.Crippling

624 57 6
Por Borahaetales

"You are what ?"
Namjoon settles in the car ,putting on his seatbelt,already connecting the phone to Bluetooth.

Seokjin's escalated voice ripples on the line 'I said I am on shopping spree.You are coming home to an exquisite dinner made by none other than Kim Seokjin himself'

"And what's the occasion? Not that I complain"
A engine revives to life ,Namjoon's car wheels out of the parking lot and on to the asphalt road.

There was a pause on other side and Namjoon cursed.

'Is that a sound of car I heard? Are you driving ?'

Namjoon shuts his eyes .He wasn't when Seokjin called and he didn't let the latter know that he was about to enter the car either.Seokjin is an utter stick in a mud when it comes to driving while on a call.

'Namjoon?'
A stern voice was enough to bring him back and he bits his tongue before answering "I was going to tell you and drop the call I swear !"

No he wasn't.

'Then honey you told me now.Drop the call.I will be waiting home,see you love'

Before Namjoon could too say something cheezy and maybe apologize ,the line went dead.He had already taken the car to a side but he didn't had courage to tell Seokjin about it.

"I hope I don't get welcomed by a pissed off Vampire"
He steers back into the street ,cutting smoothly through the traffic.

Namjoon slows the car at a signal and hums to the radio .He was in a sour mood before but talking to Jin made it all better.The latter haven't strayed away for two months now and Namjoon to be honest was loving it.Sure Seokjin hopped between the coven and Seoul, but if Namjoon remembers he hadn't even needed to ask Seokjin about his whereabouts.He was always there when he needed him.

The light turned green and he raced off again ,tilting the rearview mirror to get a clear vision.

He drove few blocks ,the firm wasn't far from his home but he wasn't at firm today.He has went to Nowon-gu to meet one of his client so it would be a while before he reaches home.

The traffic was getting thinner as he covered more area until he found a Car too close to his.If he even slows down a little, there was a possibility of the car crashing into him.

"Jerks"
He mutters under his breath ,speeding away and changed the lane.

It only confused him more when the car did the same.

Okay .Now Namjoon wasn't new to this .Being a lawyer ,he had learnt there were countless times he was cornered like this.It wasn't a surprise to realize this was one of those.

"Not today "
He sighs, turning the car to the opposite direction. It was a long route but he had no choice.He really wasn't up to anyone spoiling his mood ,he had managed to keep delightful despite the frustrating honks of the car behind.

"Dont panic "
He consoles to himself but when his seatbelt cut through his chest as he was jerked ahead,he was definitely panicking now.

The car pushed him again making him nearly loose the control of it.
He was now away from the epicenter of city and into the less populated streets which was already a very bad idea.He saw the phone ,there were two options.One was to call the police and other was -

The car rammed into him again and Namjoon's phone slipped from his hands ,falling somewhere below the seat.He fight the wheel with one and managed to find the phone, hitting wrong contacts as he wasn't looking at the screen, but the road ahead.It was getting dark,there were no streetlights
here.

Namjoon roughly thought someone was going to die.And he already knew who when the call finally connected and Seokjin's voice filtered through the device.It was so cheery and full of life until he groans painfully .Seokjin didn't panicked ,just asked about his location which he barely managed to tell before the car was thrown off the road ,carting until it flipped upside down.

He was sure he was dead today.This was less thrilling and more terrifying experience .He was a fan of Fast and Furious but not anymore.Seokjin was right ,it wasn't as cool how it looked in movies.

Namjoon heard a jerk sound ,a metal bang and he was pulled out with careful arms ,his seatbelt was ripped off and he knew the blurred vision was of Seokjin.Even in the dark ,he could see those bright eyes ,the soft voice. An assurance that he was okay.And he really was when he was picked and sped away before the car decided to burn into flames.

The last thing he remembered before closing his eyes were Seokjin's ragged breathing followed by a tender "You are safe"

When Namjoon opened his eyes again to the unfamiliar surrounding ,he was confused .He then remembered that he had a life threatening experience ,he was being chased to death, the car blew right in front of his eyes.

"Oh thank God.You scared me Joon"
Hoseok's frenzy voice startled him slightly before he looks to his side.

Namjoon nods his head ,it was suddenly too heavy.He was still feeling the after effects of medicine.

"Are you feeling good? Wait let me call-"

Whatever Hoseok was going to say was cut off when a nurse hurries into the room followed by a doctor.

"No major injuries ,besides the cast will have to stay for few weeks and the broken ribs will heal in no time .Consider yourself the luckiest person Namjoon-ssi.If you had hit your head to the ground ,I would have not been sure of your recovery"

Namjoon nods again,managing to mutter a groggy thank you before he was left alone with Hoseok again who dragged his stool to settle besides him.

"Seokjin?"
He asks ,glancing across the room.

Hoseok let's out a frustrated sigh before answering "He was here until you were shifted to private room"

Namjoon frowns.

He expected the latter to be present when he woke up .Seokjin didn't came even after hours passed by.But Jungkook did ,along with the police.

Hoseok was about to protest since Namjoon was in no state to give any statement but went quiet when he learnt they weren't here for one either.

"Mr.Ko had admitted that he was the one who sent men to threaten you"

Threaten was a small word.Namjoon almost died.He had an inkling it must be the builder whose case was running in court for snatching the conmoners lands and building towers illegally.

Jungkook sighs ,patting a worked up Hoseok assuring him that the man wasn't getting out .Even if he has himself surrendered ,they all knew who was behind it.

"What about the driver ?"

Did they caught him? How did Seokjin knew who it was ?

The Police informed him that they couldn't find the driver and Namjoon was too tired to ask why.

He was endlessly curious but the medicines were dragging him back to slumber and he gave away to it happily.

The room was warm ,the bed was comfortable and Hoseok had been a great company all these hours he was awake.Seokjin wasn't still around and he didn't had strength anymore to think about the reason either.

When he woke up to a feeling of a pressure along his cheekbones ,his blurry vision cleared to see a smiling Seokjin, clearly on his bed ,hovering .

"What kind of"
He groans blinking his eyes a few times and shoves Seokjin but he didn't want him gone.Seokjin knew it too.

"What kind of Boyfriend are you ? You didn't thought to check upon me for a whole day?"
He pushed him again ,half-heartedly.

Seokjin chuckles pressing a glass to his mouth asking him to drink water.His voice was hoarse, Jungkook nowhere to be seen.He was supposed to stay overnight.

"Did you miss me ?"
Seokjin says in a teasing way.

Namjoon felt an ache welling up in his heart "Yesh.Where were you ?"

"Just around.Had to take care of some things "

Seokjin brushes the bangs away ,getting a full look of a long bruise covering Namjoon's forehead.

Namjoon let's himself press down against the bed, loving the feeling of Seokjin's body around him.

"How are you feeling? I hope no pain right? You look better now"

He adjusts the blanket over them placing a tender kiss along his jaw .

"Much better"
Namjoon answers, squeezing his fingers.

"That's good to hear "
Seokjin rests his head next to him ,body resting heavily on one side careful of all the wires.

The sound of IV drip,Namjoon's calm breathing sent a sense of relief .

"The police informed me about the Builder.Thanks for not killing him"
Namjoon drew back ,laying more comfortably.

Seokjin hummed tracing patterns over the plastered hand "It's going to be like this for weeks"

"Well it's better than a broken skull "
Namjoon jokes hoping to relieve the creases over Seokjin's forehead.

"There's nothing funny about it"
Seokjin chalks ,glaring .

"You are upset"
Namjoon concludes. Hoseok told him how the other had ordered every doctors around.

There weren't any empty rooms,not private atleast.Seokjin managed that too.Hoseok didn't looked least bothered about the Vampire compelling people left right.

"Shouldn't I ? "
Seokjin swallows ,raising himself on his elbow

"You should have called sooner"
He traces the red line along Namjoon Jaw ,tapping the chin.

"I didn't thought things will go bad -"

"What if I was late?"

Namjoon pursed his lips. He would have died.Or would have been more hurt than he currently was for sure.The area wasn't populated.No one would have came sooner. The car could have blowed a second earlier too.

"What if I had lost you?"

"Hey ,you didn't.I am here aren't I ? You came right in time"

Seokjin was glad he did.

"I dont repeat my mistakes .You should have called sooner"

Namjoon ran his fingers through the hairs soothingly "I am sorry.But you were calm amidst everything.You didn't loose your chill.It must have been hard,I was bloody"

Seokjin snorts "I can control my blood lust"

Namjoon shakes his head "It's not that.I know you Jin,You could have killed him in pure anger"

"Oh I killed him"

Namjoon's fingers stilled in the hairs and he looked at Seokjin ,to confirm

"But the police have Mr.Ko"

"The driver.I killed him"
Seokjin says blankly.

Namjoon whispered fiercely "How could you just kill him ? Seokjin he was just doing what he was paid for"

"Joonie "

"No" Namjoon shifts away "You don't take law in hands like that. Why ..how could you just take someone's life just for me ? And I am not even dead !"

Seokjin's face twisted in anger "What did you expected me to do ? You were lying bloody in my arms ,breathing hard,loosing consciousness and that bastard didn't look back.He didn't cared .I could have lost you and you are asking me why did I killed him ? Seriously Joon ?"

It was the angriest Seokjin had ever been and that anger was directed to him.Namjoon felt terrible.

"But you left the builder"

"Did I ?"
Seokjin cocks his head and Namjoon feared the worst .

"No.Please tell me you didn't "

Seokjin hated how Namjoon looked at him in fear .As a monster.Which he is.

But he understood the latter's worry too.

"I didn't.He is still in the cell and is not going to get away ever.I made sure of that.All his dirty secrets are out.Gambling ,drugs ,prostitution business.I could have easily killed him but your annoying little mercy speech ring in my head and I decided to let him go.But not before destroying his entire life.No one dare lay a finger on you and get away"

Namjoon understood Seokjin's point.It didn't lessen the sickening feeling that his boyfriend killed someone for him ,he shuddered thinking about it.

"But you"

"Joonie" Seokjin sighs framing his face in his hands

"This is how it's going to be.I told you didn't I ? I don't care about anyone's life but you.And I would kill anyone in a heartbeat ,without second thought if I ever sense a slight danger they possess towards you.Do you understand what does this means?"

It was so cute ,Seokjin almost cooed amidst the heavy talk how Namjoon batted his lashes ,confused

"That if you want to be my mortal companion, you have to deal with a physcopath predator who will kill anyone without remorse just to keep you unharmed and safe"

Namjoon felt a pull at his chest ,he throws his hands over Seokjin's waist resting his head on the built chest.He felt a sigh followed by arms wrapping around his shoulders like they always belong there.

"I understand. But I "

Seokjin hugged him tighter ,he dared despite the worry of cracking another set of ribs with his tight embrace

"You don't have to accept it.I promise there won't be another time where you will have to face something life threatening"

"I don't want you to kill anyone under my name Jin"

Seokjin sighs ,pulling away to place a kiss on his mouth

"I haven't brushed "
Namjoon protests weakly ,pushing his face away .

"You think too much"
Seokjin pressed another kiss before brushing his thumb against the cheekbones

"I will try.But no promises"

Namjoon was happy with that .

The door cracked open and the nurse gave a disapproving look to Seokjin who was crowded against Namjoon.

"Sorry,he is getting up now "
Namjoon tugged at his sleeve ,urging him to get off.

Seokjin gave him a betrayed look but obliges sliding off the bed.

The nurse fidgeted at the sharp gaze and Namjoon pipes again

"Dont worry.My boyfriend is just grumpy"

Seokjin beams at the title and the nurse breaks into a kind smile and continues to check him.

Namjoon wondered if he hadn't said often that Seokjin is his boyfriend in public.

The door shut behind them and Seokjin grins "You are on a bed rest for a week more"

Namjoon wasn't very happy with the news.

"Nooo Jin~ take me out of this place.I am sick of this plain walls already "

"Oh I can do something about that.Do you want me to decorate it similar to your bedroom?"

Seokjin teased ,drifting towards him and Namjoon pulls the pillow ,chucking it at Seokjin without warning.

Ofcourse Seokjin caught it before he was hit and Namjoon huffs

"The way you were injured ,I say you should be hospitalized for atleast two weeks"
Seokjin set the pillow on the bed gently .

"Wow ,look at you .I thought you would be the one to usher us away with short period of bedrest.I am hurt Jin"

Namjoon comically rests his non bandaged arm over his chest and Seokjin rolls his eyes ,settling on the chair rocking back and forth

"I will be here all the time"
Seokjin winks pressing a kiss to his lips and Namjoon shoves him away ,pouting.

"Dont.I am weak "
Seokjin wails at the rapidly blinking puppy eyes.

"Three days"
He gives up agreeing

Namjoon grins widely ,snuggling into the blankets

"But that dont mean you will be allowed to work any time soon"

Namjoon's groans into the pillow but he knew he had bargained enough .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.8K 1.6K 11
A story about one boys realisation & coming to terms with his feelings brewing inside. ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ❀ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Story Status: Completed ❥Ateez Au ❥BoyxBoy ❥...
11.3K 681 35
What could possibly happen when a boy who lost everything and a boy who has nothing meets? Started : 16/7/2021 Status: completed
37.5K 1.4K 23
(Completed) A world were your dirty thoughts become a person.😅 ©Ususi&CocoCompany
65.6K 2.3K 18
"I got a trash despite my dream was him" "But what did I do?" "Taking his place." Warning ⚠️: Contains bad words Abuse Boy×Boy MPr...