The Black Dragon Emperor (Hig...

By YamagsuKami

Three Dragons, Three Colors, Three Rivals but more importantly, Three Brothers: Albion, Ddraig and Vritra. More

Prologue
About The Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Bonus Chapter: (Lemon)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 40

3K 104 26
By YamagsuKami

After the battle between Y/N and Rias's peerage, they all went back to her office.

Y/N was sitting on one of the two couches of the office while the members of his group or peerage were standing behind his couch.

He eyed back and saw Raynare get closer to his ear and whisper to him with an amused smirk.

"Come on, be honest. Which one did you enjoy hitting the most? Maybe Rias?"

Raynare asked with a grin to Y/N who chuckled

"I didn't "hit" anyone. I just touched them."

"Oh well, I'm sorry. Well then, which one do you enjoy touching the most?"

Y/N laughed softly as he looked at the peerage of the crimson-haired heiress.

"They all are good kids. I didn't enjoy hitting anyone."

"You're starting to sound like an old man even though you're seventeen."

He smiled.

Many people have told him that same thing.

Maybe having an incoming child was unconsciously forcing him to mature.

"I guess the white is going to show up in my hair sooner than expected."

His attention was stolen by Rias who coughed on her hands to get his attention.

"Shall we discuss the training we just had?"

"Oh, sure. What part exactly?"

Then she placed a board of chess over the table in the middle that separated them.

"I would like to discuss it while having a game of chess. I focus better that way, of course, if you don't mind."

Y/N shrugged with a smile.

"You really like this game, huh? Well, I don't mind."

Like of use, he picked the black team and Rias the white ones.

A minute later Akeno came up with hot drinks for both of them. Tea for Rias and coffee for Y/N.

"Thank you, Akeno."

Akeno smiled at him.

"Anytime, handsome."

She walked behind Rias's couch alongside the rest of her peerage.

Since she was from the white ones, she did the first. And as expected she moved a pawn only to see what Y/N would do.

As she did this action, she decided to start the conversation as well.

"Anything that peaked your attention during the battle..?"

"You say that because you want advice or you won't take my observations into consideration, because I don't want to waste my time."

"I want to know how to improve."

Y/N nodded as he moved a piece of his own. He moved the pawn that was in front of the King. Trying to free the King's path.

Rias narrowed her eyes at this move.

So he was going to do the same at that time.

"Apart from the obvious fact that your peerage is low on power and strength... I only have one thing to point out about the battle we shared... One that if I may add find very... distasteful."

"And that was?"

She moved her piece of choice.

Y/N after seeing her move proceeded to do his own, and how Rias expected he rose the King.

"Which piece is this?"

"The King. You did the exact same thing back then. Why?"

He moved the King to the front and the pawns were behind it.

"The King is the face and the head of the kingdom and the army. And where the face is located...? Exactly, above. A King isn't the one who stays behind to give orders it is the one to leads those behind them. Because the King is someone who needs to be an example to those below them. A role model."

Rias paid attention to his words and when he made a pause she did her movement.

"And this takes us to the battle. Not everything is chess, Rias. Back on the battle, you were behind and you either liked it or not you technically made your peerage to sacrifice themselves for you to make the grace hit... And your plan didn't work."

"I was certain that you wouldn't kill anyone. In an actual situation, I wouldn't put my servants in any of those situations. But you know best that without sacrifice there is no victory. It has been proved over and over during centuries on multiple wars."

Y/N looked at her with a serene face.

"Indeed. But why do they have to do the sacrifice? Why the King can't make the sacrifice? I told you, the King is a role model and a role model has to be courageous, secure... and be open to the possibility of giving up their life for their Kingdom."

Rias had something to say.

"But without the head the body is useless. It doesn't work. The Kingdom will crumble to dust."

Y/N made his movement and without noticing he had her already in check making her widen her eyes.

"Check. Not if you're a good King. If you're a good King those below you will learn and while others will remain ignorant a handful of them will have the courage to imitate and maybe improve your actions. Others will Rise to continue your legacy."

She breathed out before moving her King to save the game.

"I'm not comfortable thinking that something as influential as a whole Kingdom is at hands of others besides myself."

"That's the sacrifice. Sacrifices don't always work... but they always inspire. Remember, the Kingdom was made by your hand. Not trusting what you've built is blasphemy to yourself. Checkmate."

Rias cerulean eyes squinted to the board only to see that a pawn had just taken out her King without her even noticing.

"H-how?"

"The King put himself at risk by moving to the front only for their pawns to have a chance to strike and triumph. As you've noticed, all the time I had my King in the front while the Pawns, Horses, Rooks, Bishops, and Knights followed. The Queen is the King's support."

Y/N smiled as she was still astonished.

There were so few that could defeat her in chess. Only her brother, Sona, and her mother could beat her in the game.

"What I'm getting with this is that you should trust your peerage but you also should have the courage to step ahead and lead them. You're their King after all."

His eyes went to her peerage as his smile amplified a little.

"You have a great peerage and with great potential. Don't waste it."

Rias looked at her peerage as well and smiled warmly.

"Thanks... I know, they're the best that happened to me."

Her peerage smiled at this comment of Rias.

"That's good. The first thing to be a good King is to be empathic. Well, I should be going now."

Y/N got up from the couch and looked in direction of the door.

He had to check on Valiana.

Before he could leave along with his peerage he was stopped by the crimson-haired heiress.

"Wait.."

He looked back with confusion.

"Hm, Is something wrong?"

"We were planning on going on a trip since it is summer. Want to join?"

Y/N wasn't so sure of what to answer.

On a side, he was curious and also wanted to free his mind, but on the other side... he knew that he couldn't allow himself to slack off, less now that he was in danger.

"A trip to where? Kansas?"

Rias gave him a weird look.

"No, Hell."

"Oh, Texas 2.0."

He stopped to think about it for a minute and sighed.

Oh well, he could allow himself to have some time to relax.

He could send Beru to watch over Valiana. He trusted the ant with his life.

"Sure. Give me some time to pack my stuff."

Akeno smiled at this decision of her president.

Issei was glad that his friend would accompany them on the trip.

"Then I'll be meeting you all on that devil station."

Rias was a bit surprised that he knew about that information.

"You know about it."

"Of course. I know practically all about this city. Well, I catch you all there."

Without any more words, he proceeded to leave the room his peerage following him.

"Not to offend, President. But why did you invite him?"

Koneko asked the crimson-haired girl who let out a heavy breath.

"I just felt like it."

...

The train that Rias family owned came to pick them up at the station and currently they were in the course of going to the devil realm.

Y/N was looking through the door at the blue space that the train was running over, the train was literally floating without any sort of train tracks.

Magic, he guessed.

He smiled a bit while he heard some music on his earphones.

He had never been on a train and it was kind of entertaining to get to try new things. Plus, he loved traveling.

Needless to say that the inside of the train was like an entire hotel. It had a food station, beds, and even a billiard.

What money could buy.

"You seem quite happy."

Akeno scooted over to his side.

Y/N moved his head to meet her gaze.

"I actually never been in a train...like ever, not even on the human world."

He said with a sheepish smile.

"Are you excited about this trip then?"

"Call it childish, but yeah. I like to travel a lot."

She giggled as she circled her finger over his lap.

"No, it's cute to sew such a strong man as you behaving like that~ You know I'm excited too... you know why?"

Y/N chuckled softly but then she hopped on his lap in front of everyone and approached her face to his with a sultry smile.

Issei dropped his console due to the surprise.

Even if he already had an idea about this being a thing it was still shocking to see it happen in person

What a lucky bastard that guy was.

"Why are you excited?"

He asked as he placed his hands over her waist.

"Because you're here and I'm just aching to have a taste of you again."

Akeno licked her finger as her mellow gaze was on him igniting something deep within him.

"Do not start what you can't finish, Akeno."

He replied with a smirk of his own as his finger gripped her waist tightly.

"How about you finish in me?~"

After hearing this the one who was presently witnessing this... eighteenth plus scene blushed madly.

Y/N pushed down Akeno on the couch him above her.

"Kya~ So forceful!"

Akeno practically moaned under him.

"H-hey! Wait, you two aren't  going to actually... here?!"

Y/N bothered to look at the brown-haired friend.

"You can look away if you want."

"I- I-I I won't look away!"

Y/N shrugged.

"Then enjoy the show."

After those words left his lips he started to slowly approach Akeno's. He wasn't worried about the eyes on them.

While he wasn't into this kind of play, he wouldn't mind doing it once.

But sadly, something seemed to be against his pleasure.

Azazel stepped inside the room alongside Rias and their expression variated from each other.

Azazel smirked at this scene... While Rias...

"What are you two doing?! Y/N, I didn't invite you for you to make this scene!"

"Geez, how much of a party pooper can you be Rias."

Y/N got off from Akeno this one having a disappointed face but either way she sat back up.

"Hey, playboy. Come here."

Azazel waved at Y/N and he did so.

The two walked out of the room and when they were away Y/N asked the fallen angel.

"What's wrong?"

"Just wanted to tell you that they're going to be teleported for a little bit of training."

"Hm? Training? How so?"

"Well, a dragon is going to test them to see how they develop against a fight with him. But of course, they don't know about this."

Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"Dragon? Which one?"

"Tannin."

Yeah, he had heard of that dragon before.

"Ah, that one. Bestie of Ddraig."

They weren't exactly friends, but from what he heard they were acquainted.

Azazel shrugged

"I guess."

"But it was truly necessary to cockblock me? I'm sure you could tell me that after they were teleported."

Azazel laughed

"Blame Rias Gremory for that."

"Say, why don't you teleport me there with them to fight against Tannin? I'm sure it would be quite a show."

Y/N had a smirk while he thought about this. He never had the chance to fight an actual dragon and he wouldn't mind doing it at least once.

"I agree, but the trouble would disappear fast if you were there. What we want is for Rias's peerage to actually improve by putting them at risk."

"That makes sense."

Azazel looked back noticing that they'd already been teleported and looked back at Y/N.

"Shall we watch the show?"

Y/N smiled as he nodded.

It would be quite plausible to see Rias's peerage fight from another point of view.

...

All of sudden they were teleported from the train to some sort of rocky terrain.

Issei stood up from the ground as the rest of the peerage did the same

He looked around in confusion.

"Where are we?"

"They sent us here."

Kiba said while tensing.

Some sort of ambush maybe.

"Where is the President?!"

Asia said nervously

"I don't see it anywhere!"

All of them fell silent when the ground started to tremble and the loud sound of stomping approached them.

From afar they saw the giant purple eyes glaring at them.

Then they saw it, a gigantic imposing dark purple dragon staring daggers down at them.

"A Dragon?!"

Issei exclaimed in disbelief.

Soon after that, the Dragon's mouth flared with orange flames and shot them at the peerage.

Luckily, they were fast enough to dodge a torrent of hot flames.

Koneko was the first to take initiative and attack.

When she was about to use her monstrous strength against the dragon this one merely slapped her away with its tails. Her body roughly slammed against the ground, wounding her.

"Koneko!"

Asia exclaimed and Akeno took the leadership.

"Asia, take care of Koneko! I'll take charge."

Akeno's clothes changed to her priestess ones while she rose herself to the air with her wings.

"Yuuto gain the dragon's attention. Issei prepares to strike when you get the chance. I'll support you all from above!"

"Yes, vice-president!"

They all exclaimed in unison.

Boosted Gear!

Issei's arm was enveloped in a green and red energy as the crimson gauntlet materialized, but the dragon turned to him with a roar.

"Ah! Don't look at me!"

But huge yellow lightning blocked the dragon's path hitting it in the process.

"A little punishment~"

Akeno said with a short giggle.

As she maintained the lightning on the dragon Kiba came from the side with his sword and swung the blade at the dragon's head, but this one simply used its horns to block the strike sending him down to the ground.

"Yuuto!"

The priestess of thunder said and Kiba obliged and dug his sword to the ground and the red magic circle surrounding the ground.

Sword Birth!

He exclaimed and multiple energy blades appeared below the dragon's feet but this one simply used its tail to shatter them all to pieces.

In retaliation, the dragon shot another torrent of flames at the blond knight which he barely dodged.

While all this happened, Issei ran to the dragons behind.

However, the dragon noticed this and turned to face Issei.

But before the dragon could attack at him it was paralyzed by Gasper.

"Good job! Gasper!"

Even if Gasper had paralyzed the dragon, this one's power was way above the young half-vampire and broke through it without much effort.

They had to attack now.

Boost!

His gauntlet exclaimed.

None of his physical aptitudes would be a match against this dragon so his best choice was to use the little magic he knew.

"Issei let's do it together!"

Akeno shouted from the sky and charged her lightning attack and Issei did the same.

"Yes! Dragon Slayer!"

A red beam came out of his gauntlet and went straight to the dragon as well as the gigantic lightning bolt of Akeno.

But even after all this effort and a destructive combo... IT wasn't enough.

Their attacks barely did anything to it.

The dragon roared as the cloud of smoke cleared.

"Seriously?"

Issei muttered in disbelief.

"That cannot be possible."

Akeno said with a troubled face.

The dragon stomped harshly on the ground making it crack and Issei lost balance.

Then he looked up to see the huge form of the dragon towering over him.

"Shit!"

Its purple eyes glowed as its mouth opened and the heat of the flames came out.

"Issei!"

All the peerage exclaimed due to the fear of having their partner in such danger.

And then... the flames were shot towards Issei.

Issei watched in horror as the flames got closer to him, he could feel the heat of them even closer to his skin.

But in a split of a second, Issei saw a person rise in front of him.

Just by seeing his back Issei knew who he was.

The flames collided against this new person and they faded almost instantly. A heat came out of the male's body but other than that, he was unscathed.

"You have three sons, Tannin. Don't you know how to play with kids?"

A voice came out of him as his fearless purple eyes looked up at the gigantic dragon.

"Y/N."

Issei said in amazement.

The peerage let out a breath of relief by both, saving Issei and that Y/N was here.

The dragon ceased upon seeing Y/N.

"Wait... Tannin? I read about that dragon in a book. Is this him?"

Issei stood up from the ground.

"Okay! That's enough!"

Another voice reached the area.

Everyone moved their gaze up to a small elevated rock and saw Azazel and Rias.

"President? Professor?"

After a short time, both Rias and Azazel came down and explained that Tannin was a dragon that was resurrected as a devil.

"Huh? This dragon is a devil?"

Issei questioned with confusion.

"It's been a long time... Ddraig."

The dragon whose name was Tannin spoke in an echoing voice.

"Yeah, it has been a while, Tannin."

Ddraig replied through Issei's gauntlet.

Tannin's gaze went to Y/N's and decided to say nothing.

There was a taboo between dragons.

Vritra was a sensitive topic.

"He spoke? You two know each other?"

Issei asked to the gauntlet.

"Blaze meteor dragon. Tannin. He was one of King Dragons, and he turned into a devil."

Azazel explained.

"A dragon turned into a devil? So powerful he is..."

"He gave me a hand with your training?"

"Training? So that means this was a test?"

Issei guessed.

"Hmph. I just came to do him a favor. Do not forget that, fallen angel."

Tannin said with his deep voice and Azazel just shrugged.

"Everyone is okay? Sorry, I was against the idea of tricking you... But my brother also agreed with this too."

"I have to say that it is also your fault for not preparing it well beforehand. Your softness and doubts are a problem."

Rias frowned.

That was something similar to what Y/N said to her.

"I never doubted of them."

"I just wanted to test how you all would develop in a situation of improvisation. Thanks to that I decided on a certain way to train you."

"Such a fallen angel way."

Akeno said with some rejection.

"I would do anything in my power for you to get stronger, after all, I'm your teacher."

Azazel said with a smirk.

"Hey Ddraig? Why didn't you say he was someone you knew?"

"I didn't have to get into a simple game?"

"Game? What do you mean?"

"I realized that Tannin didn't even use a 1% of his power against you all. So why get into it?"

Issei gulped and looked at Y/N.

"Is that true?"

Y/N chuckled.

"Yeah. It is indeed true. Those flames that I received were way too weak."

"Anyway, I cannot take you all home that dirty."

Rias said with a smile.

...

Y/N let out a breath of satisfaction when he dipped his lower body into the hot water of the hot springs.

He looked up at the sky which differ in some ways from the human realm.

Few times does he has time to relax like this. He knew that he shouldn't be doing this, wasting his time on trivial things... but he wanted to drift his mind away for a little bit.

Then he heard a ruckus coming from not too far away.

"I'll go in later!"

That was Gasper's voice.

Curious he eyed to the side and laughed a bit at the sight of Issei dragging Gasper to the hot springs.

"Why are you ashamed if you're a man?"

Issei said slightly annoyed as he grabbed the half-vampire arm to drag him into the hot water.

However, the feminine-looking boy was wearing the towel in an odd way for a male...

He was using the towel to cover his nether region to his chest. Just like a girl.

"If you're a man don't use the towel all the way up, you confuse me!"

"It can't be, you were looking at me with those eyes?!"

Gasper said to the brown-haired teenager with a fearful gaze.

"You idiot!"

Y/N chuckled before he asked.

"What's wrong?"

"This guy is confusing me all the way around!"

Y/N looked at Gasper with the towel in a girl's manner and himself thought this as weird.

"If he wants to use the towel that way just let him there's is no use making him do otherwise."

"I guess so."

Issei shrugged before he sat next to Y/N breathing in satisfaction due to the hot water.

Gasper took a seat not far away from them.

"Man this feels good. Hey, thanks for that safe against the dragon. You really saved my ass there."

"Don't mind it, but you have to improve your development in high risks situations."

"Yeah... I know that."

A deep silence fell between them, only the sound of the water running being audible in the ambiance.

"Is Gasper gay?"

Y/N asked blatantly totally out of blue.

"No that's the thing. He is not gay and yet he acts that way."

"There is all kind of people in the world. Who are we to judge? If he feels comfortable that way leave it."

"But he wants to be a man... And I don't think that behavior goes along with that."

Y/N shrugged.

"While I may be a little old-fashioned on this topic, I understand that there is more to be a man than simple appearances. While physic matters are not all. A man is someone secure, resilient, and with discipline."

"Ok, ok, grandpa."

Issei had a smirk as he said this.

"Screw you."

Then all of sudden Azazel called Issei.

"Hey, Issei."

The named one looked at his professor.

"Yes."

"Have ever touched Rias's chest?"

The sudden question made the brown-haired go serious as he rose his right hand.

"Yes, with this hand precisely."

"Then.. have you ever pinched a woman's tits before? What about you, Y/N?"

Y/N moved his gaze up trying to remember his several acts with Valiana.

And yeah... he has done that... quite a few times.

Come to think about it he hadn't had much sex with anyone else besides Valiana. Akeno once, Kalawarner... and no one else. Not like he was ashamed of it.

"Uhhh... No comment."

Azazel gave him a weird look.

It was clear to the fallen angel that Y/N had experience with women. After all, he had heard him and Valiana going on... quite some times. It was torture.

"For real? Are you going to ask this guy? He is more of a virgin than me."

Issei said smugly causing Y/N to grow a tick mark in annoyance.

"You know what's worse than being a virgin, Issei. Having a chance to fuck but not taking it because you were such a pussy. Is your maiden heart not prepared to do it?"

"I'm not a pussy! And you! You think nipples are like ringing on a doorbell?!"

He snapped as he pointed with his finger to Azazel who just shrugged smugly.

"Such inexperienced words. It is kinda ringing a doorbell. Do you know why? Because when you press it... it sounds 'kya"

Issei looked down in realization his eyes wide.

"It can't be. I thought that breasts were supposed to be sucked and fondled gently... but I was wrong. Nipples also have that function..."

Tears ran down his eyes.

"Wait, are you crying? For real?"

Y/N asked with disbelief.

"That's why you're not there yet. You have to understand that... Women's breasts are infinite!"

Azazel fervently exclaimed with conviction in his eyes.

Issei eyed with his teary eyes to Y/N.

"I didn't think that... women's breasts were that complex."

"Their breasts aren't the only complex thing about them."

"What do you mean, Y/N?"

He sniffed.

"You'll understand it... hopefully later than sooner."

...

His eyes unconsciously lit up in a bright orange glow as his gaze fell over a sight that made him smirk.

It was late on the night, but he could see perfectly.

A cold breeze brushed him and a low chuckle left his lips.

"So this is the place...?"

"Kuoh Academy."

Thank you for Reading!

A/N: Just wanted to thank you all for reaching 100K on this story. Honestly, I cannot express how happy and grateful I am for this personal achievement. While it isn't much in comparison to other much greater stories I still consider 100k as a huge achievement. I really enjoy writing this story and seeing that it reached such a number makes me love it even more.

Honestly, thank every single one of you, and see you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.4K 38
You are Y/n L/n and You are A God that exists outside the Multiverse but one day you finally got bored and decided to form A Massive Muttiversal Hare...
1M 69.4K 39
She didn't need a crown, because she wasn't a queen.... She was a goddess. • • • • • • Book #2 in "The Blue Eyes" series. #1 in 'btsxreader' June...
26.4K 450 20
Alexandria was dominating the women's division when she met Dean. She has been a fan favorite since she began in WWE, even when she was a heel in her...
22.8K 365 43
"We've been here before, if this works your it for me. My forever." "If we've been here before, why try again?" "You tried skating again, now look at...