AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 (Complet...

Door Neenasd

AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 .... Alexander suppasit a well know ceo and a singer of Thailand who runs a big empire... Meer

chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56 🔞
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63 END

chapter 5

1.1K 93 22
Door Neenasd

Alex pov ...

So today is the day of mr Monroe daughters wedding ... Hope Sam and mile done everything accordingly what i have instructed to them ... If something went wrong later i will see them ... And they won't forget it ... 

Shit it's time already but what timing it's the wedding starts and still what i am doing here ... I should rush first and start the play with a old man ... It's going to be a unforgettable memories for them ... And they will remaind that they never should mess with Alexandra suppasit ...

Mile:"If done with your daydreaming ... Can you move out ... The marriage starts 11:30 am ...  We only have 30 mins come on ..." I nod my head and look at Sam holding a file...

Alex:"So everything seems ready like have mentioned right ... I don't want to punish you guys ..." They show a middle finger to me before walking out ...

Sam:"Even today i have to carry all this shitty flies with me ... It's all because of you Alex i hate you ..." I wrap my arms around him while he pout ...

Alex:"Come on Sam ... You going to enjoy the drama belive me and mile you to my dude..." He smrik Before moving to  living room...

Type:"ALEXXX...BABY BOY ...I HOPE YOU AND NATTY AND MY LITTLE PRINCESS SCRALLET DONT MIND WHEN I CHANGE YOUR DADDY RIGHT ..."

Tharn:"Sugar lips ... Please don't talk like that i love you ... I will do anything for you ..." Again there you go ... When they going to stop thier Tom and Jerry fight...

Alex:"What happen papa ... Tell Alex i will solve problem... Do papa want ice cream and cakes and cookies and chocolates..." I know see his eyes sparkling after hearing everything ...

Type:"Can i get everything baby really ... This cockroach making fun of me ... Please see papa have puppy eyes ..." I laugh and kiss his cheeks before hugging him...

Alex:"Here look today i will buy to everything for you ... Tomorrow i will place every shop you want Inside the mansion ok papa know happy ... Look daddy is sad ... Say sorry to him ok ... I will be leaving i have work to finish see you later ..." Daddy sigh while hugging papa ...

Type:"BABY DON'T FORGET ...IF YOU FORGET I WILL REPLACE YOUR DADDY ..." We laugh before hoping in the car...

Mile:"Natty and uncle Arthur will be there Alex ... " I nod my head while Sam handover the paper ... I have ask him to make....

Alex:"Good work Sam ...here keep it with you and hope everything goes like i wish ..." I coming old man be ready for a payback...

Tevis pov ....

Finally the day arrived ... I am going to marry my childhood  friend ... But i never think that i will end with her has a husband ... Really i love her or its all because we are friends ... Are it's because for my mom and dad...

Apo:"What are you think tevis ... Sit down let them make your hair..."

Tevis:"Nothing apo ... I am just thinking really i am loving Emma or this marriage only because we are friends ... " He look at me with disbelief way...

Yu:"Really Resse ... The day of your marriage your thinking about this kind of things... "

Tevis:"It's not like that guys ... I never dated or think someone apart from Emma ... Even we love both but we never crossed our limits..."

Apo&yu:" Really virgin Resse..." I glare at them while the hair dresser laugh at me...

Tevis:"Shut up you Assholes ... Yes i am so what i don't care about it..." They dare to roll thier eyes at me ...

Dad:"If you don't with your talkings shall we tevis ... It's time ... My ..my you look cute and adorable baby boy..."

Mom:"Ohh baby ...finally your going to get married to your love life ... I am happy son ... God bless you ..." I hug them tightly ...

Dad:"So let's go baby boy it's time ..." I took Deep breath before walking to the wedding aisle ...

I was waiting for Emma ...when she walk with her dad towards the aisle ... She always have a smile like a little girl i have seen ...

Mr Monroe:"Here tevis take care of my girl ..." I took her hand and we were standing while facing each other...

Priest:"So today we gather here to witness a lovely day of Mr tevis lane and miss Emma Monroe wedding ... So mr tevis lane do you take Emma Monroe to be your wife and promise to be true in good and bad times..."

Tevis:"I d..." We heard a gun shot while others run from the wedding venue ... Everyone look at the direction where the whole place was surrounded with a grauds ...

Alex:"Mr .Monroe i never expect that you will do something like this to your partner ..." I look at my father in law who was trembling in fear....

Mr Monroe:"Mr Alex ...wh..what are you doing here ... And what is this all today is my daughter's wedding and i never invited you here..."

Mile:"What if you not ...we invite ourself old man ..." The guy Alex was looking at Emma like a pry ...what he want know and what's going on here ...

Nat:"What we are not invited to your wedding how sad ... How can you be so cruel mr Monroe ..." Who is she know inbetween ... Emma hold my hands tightly while i look at the guy Alex... His eye shift to me ... He become like a statue in a second...

Mr Monroe:"Please have a seat mr Alex ... I will talk to you after the wedding get over ... Please don't creat any problem here please ..." He look at my father in law with a smile...

Alex:"There is nothing to talk mr Monroe ... Because of you i lost 80 million do you think i come here seat and talk with you nahh ... I come here to make a contract with you Mr Monroe..."

Mr Monroe:"Wh..wh..what contract your talking about Mr Alex..." He look at guy behind him who handover the file to father in law.... He was going through the file while the guy looking at me like a pry what's with him ... It's make me uncomfortable... "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MR ALEX ...HOW CAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME...." We heard a other gun shot while father in law step back...

Arthur:"DON'T RISE YOUR VOICE MR MONROE ...  JUST ACCEPT IT AND KEEP SLIENT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE YOUR FAMILY BANKRUPT AND TALK TO MY SON PROPERLY ..."

Alex:"Oh uncle when did you come ... So did you hear it right ... But there is some changes in the contract... WHO IS THAT PEACOCK OVER THERE ..." Did he mention me peacock ...

Mr Monroe:"My..my..soon to be son in law...."

Alex:"I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER ... I WANT MY PEACOCK OVER THERE ..." What the hell ....

________________________________________

Spolier ...

Alex:"My peacock looks beautiful ... Right guys ..." They nod thier head with a smile while tevis fist his hand...

Tevis:"My name is tevis and for your information i am not peacock get it in your mind ..." Alex move close to tevis while caress his face with a smile ...

Alex'"Your my peacock...my queen ... Don't dare object it peacock you don't like the consequences happens later ..." Tevis glare at Alex ..." I thought you love your girlfriend but my bad...

Tevis'"What do you want from me come to the point ..." Alex point his finger towards tevis while he glare at Alex and others....

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

Comment below if you guys want double update ....

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

200K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
165K 7.7K 24
"Only you could do it... only you...so please stay with me forever" "Forever with you" Mew Suppasit is currently a famous young CEO of xxx company, H...
313K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
61.6K 2.8K 11
MEW SUPPASIT :- who's the well known business man in the bangkok city, who's famous in the whole industrialists and around whole city, who's more st...