SMUT CONTENT OF SATZU

By art3mistixx

Explicit Content. !¡!PLEASE VOTE FOR MORE UPDATES!¡! If you don't like it, don't report, don't reading it the... More

The N Project
The N Project II
my jealous manager
the cold princess
wet dream
i'm bored because of ur work
i'm bored because of ur work II
my mother's adopted sister
10K????? 👁️👄👁️🚨🚨
happy Tzuyu Day🥰
📽STREAM NAYEON POP!🎬
daily life of an idol
College crush
Behind The Scene
untilted

promises

5.9K 74 9
By art3mistixx

explicit content
not available for minor
•••

torrential rain soaked the streets, rumbling sounds as if it was a night from a nightmare, the sound of running and splashing water from people running around like chasing someone. ah... that's right, they are really chasing someone, they have sharp objects in their hands as many as 5 people wearing full black formal clothes. apparently Tzuyu was being chased by them.

Tzuyu kept running trying to avoid them until one time Tzuyu entered the wrong alley, the alley she entered was deadlocked, when Tzuyu turns her body backwards Tzuyu couldn't run all she could do was face 5 men blocking the only way out.

one of the 5 men wearing the hat laughed evilly "You can't go anywhere else Mrs. Chou. Your fate will fall into our hands." the man in the hat spoke ended with the other 4 pulling out their machetes.

"fuck!!." Tzuyu had nothing but she saw the pipe underneath so she took an iron pipe as a weapon. the 4 men started to fight Tzuyu, Tzuyu fought them back with all her remaining strength. hearing one against 5 is very unlikely to be brought up to the real world. but for Tzuyu this all easy for her.

one of the men fought Tzuyu by stabbing her directly but Tzuyu could read her movements so she avoided the resistance and kicked him in the stomach. as well as 3 other people trying to wiggle their machetes but Tzuyu continues to beat the three with just a pipe and her legs and arms for defense.

Tzuyu didn't know that the first man who attacked her was still aware, he started running from behind Tzuyu while taking out a small knife from her pocket. when Tzuyu turned she didn't have time to beat the man until the man managed to stab Tzuyu in the stomach.

"ugh!! fuck you!!." Tzuyu screamed in pain, luckily she didn't fall but she elbowed the man's neck so hard that the man fainted leaving the knife still stuck in Tzuyu's stomach. Tzuyu took off the small knife and threw it in the trash.

she saw one of them tried to get back up to take the machete next to him but Tzuyu kicked the machete and grabbed the man's hand until it broke and the man was in pain. now only the man with the hat was the only left, should be so...

when Tzuyu looked towards the exit of the alley. the man with the hat disappeared leaving the 4 man unconscious in the alley. Tzuyu sighed. leaving four men who fell in the alley.

Tzuyu walked while cover the wound in her stomach she just covered the stab with her palm, she knows every time she takes a step more blood comes out. step by step made her vision became blurry, she almost fainted but she continued to hold it home.

(in a house)

Sana who was in the house waiting for her wife in the living room while biting her nails because she was worried about the condition of her wife who had didn't back home yet. but when she heard the sound of the house bell she immediately ran towards the front door, when she was about to open the door Tzuyu immediately dropped her head on Sana's shoulder.

Sana hugged Tzuyu while shedding tears. she cried both relieved and sad, she was relieved that her wife was safe again but she was sad because her wife returned full of wounds, bruises, and also blood coming out of her stomach.

Sana, who realized it, immediately help Tzuyu into the house and took her to the living room, told her to lie down on the couch. Sana took Tzuyu's palm to her stab wound "hold it like this you understand?...stay like this and don't move too much."

Tears fell from Sana's left cheek, but she immediately wiped her tears. "Wait here...I-I will find a medkit. Hang on."  Sana said with a cracked voice.

Sana ran to the warehouse, opened every drawer while rummaging through the contents of the drawer until she found the medkit and the needle. then she ran towards Tzuyu who just stared somewhere expressionless while holding her stab wound.

Sana, who didn't care about that, immediately opened Tzuyu's black blazer and unbuttoned Tzuyu's white shirt and Tzuyu's sports bra. because the wound did not penetrate, then she asked Tzuyu to relax her down so that she could perform the suturing operation smoothly, Tzuyu obeyed Sana's words without expression but when she lay down she could only stare at Sana who was getting ready to do the sewing operation while holding back tears.

Sana sighed and brought their faces closer just a few inches while inserting the thread into the needle's eye "I know this will hurt but I hope you endure the pain, baby." Sana kissed Tzuyu's forehead to make her calm during the operation.

When the needle was inserted into the stab wound, Tzuyu rumbled in pain, clench her fist, shaking her head with rapid heavy spasms of breath, as if wanting the pain to go away.

"I know it hurts baby!! i know! but please endure this pain, the pain will go away soon...hokd the pain for a while. otherwise you will lose a lot of blood if you make a move." Sana continued her sewing but Tzuyu grumbled again.

"i'm sorry baby!! calm down baby...if you grumble like this then it won't end. please baby, it will only last for a while." Sana pleaded to Tzuyu with tears that kept coming out because she saw Tzuyu in pain without making a sound. it made her heart hurt so much. Seeing her life partner survive the disaster and endure pain without making a sound is the most painful thing.

No matter what, Sana continues to work with Tzuyu who continues to endure the pain without making a sound until she bursts into tears because of the stitches. this took not long enough but time passed slowly for Tzuyu.

after the sewing, Sana put the cloth in alcohol and then wiped the stitches from the stab wound. tears kept falling down her cheeks non stop. Tzuyu who saw her wife crying immediately wiped Sana's cheek so that Sana's left eye used a tapped index finger.

Sana, who couldn't hold back her tears, ended up crying on Tzuyu's stomach. Tzuyu who couldn't help but hear her wife cry could only look at Sana with a pity and pain expression. both are equally hurt, but this is how they survive.

seeing Sana crying like this, Tzuyu stroked Sana's head trying to make Sana calm. "I'm sorry for making you wait too long, but I'm home now and welcomed by your love and care." Tzuyu said in a weak voice.

Sana raised her head to face Tzuyu wiping her tears and wiping Tzuyu's sweat. "It's okay as long as you are safe and have returned home. Please don't get hurt like this again...(sobs)...I'm afraid I'll lose you again." Sana pleaded and gave Tzuyu a kiss on the lips while hugging Tzuyu's neck.

not long after that Tzuyu woke up from her lay down and Sana gave treatment and gave bandages on some bruises and wounds on Tzuyu's body. when they finished Sana washed and put back all the operating items. after that she saw Tzuyu lying on the couch in a less comfortable position. So Sana went into the room to get extra blankets and pillows for Tzuyu. while on the long sofa Sana gave a pillow and covered Tzuyu's body.

because Tzuyu no longer felt the pain Sana cuddle on top of Tzuyu's body with Tzuyu's arms covering her body. again Sana shed tears only the sound of sobbing was heard. Tzuyu who heard Sana sobbing kissed the top of Sana's head so that her wife felt calm and relaxed in her embrace. "Baby~ stop crying~...if you keep crying then I'll be sad too." Tzuyu said sadly.

Sana faced and climbed Tzuyu's body, holding Tzuyu's cheeks against their foreheads. "I love you, stop coming with this condition next time." This time Sana kissed Tzuyu affectionately.

"I love you too...I promise I won't do the same thing again." Tzuyu gave Sana a kiss. Sana smiled then rested her head on Tzuyu's neck and closed her eyes to sleep. Tzuyu smiled giving Sana a kiss on the top of her head then took the blanket over Sana's body Then enter the world of dreams.

(the next day)

Sana woke up from her sleep to find that she was sleeping in Tzuyu's arms, who was snoring. 'so cute' Sana thought like that. her wife's cuteness and beauty made her forget the bruises on her wife's body.

remembering all that made her sad but she shook her head not to think about anything negative. Sana looked at the clock showing 8 am, she finally stood up from above Tzuyu gave a good morning kiss to start her morning activities.

Sana finally took a shower after doing her daily routine, after she took a shower and when she opened the bathroom door she was surprised by Tzuyu who was standing in front of her with a sad look that made Sana worried.

Sana held Tzuyu's cheek "What's wrong? why are you sad? are you okay??." Sana asked. Tzuyu didn't answer but just put her head on Sana's shoulder, hugged Sana and Sana hugged Tzuyu back.

"I miss you." Tzuyu whispered kissing and sniffing Sana's neck, making Sana let out a moan. Sana moved her hand on Tzuyu's shoulder while closing her eyes because of the sensation that Tzuyu gave.

Tzuyu kissed and licked Sana's neck until Sana let out a moan "hhmm~...Tzu~." Sana moaned lift her head to give access so that Tzuyu can lick and kiss her neck easily. Sana moaned feeling that Tzuyu was starting to suck her neck until it turned red.

because full of lust, Tzuyu pushed Sana inside the bathroom again closed the door while hugging and kissing Sana. not just an ordinary kiss, this time it was a kiss full of lust and affection, therefore Tzuyu bit Sana's lower lip until Sana opened her mouth. Tzuyu sveltely put her tongue in Sana's mouth, tongue fighting with each other until Tzuyu won.

Tzuyu sucked, kissed until it made Sana moan out of breath. in the end they broke their kiss to take a breath of air fulfilling the sensation of lust.

Tzuyu pushed Sana to open the faucet in the bathtub, undressed Sana's towel, pushed Sana until she entered the bathtub without breaking the kiss from each other. because Tzuyu was too strong Sana could only relent and continued to give access to Tzuyu until she leaned against the wall of the bathtub filled with water. Sana raised both her arms and Tzuyu's head, spread her legs between Tzuyu's waist, forgetting all the wounds on Tzuyu's body because of lust.

"T-Tzuyu-ah~...mmhhhmnn." Sana moaned. hearing these moans and seeing her wife's body wet because the water filled from the faucet in the bathtub made the desire to eat her wife increase.

Tzuyu opened her wet pants leaving only boxers while kissing Sana's nipples. Tzuyu sucked Sana's breast like a baby who needs breast milk.

Sana hugged Tzuyu's head for more contact. "ahh~...hmmm~...S-Suck mmoree~...ahhh~." Tzuyu granted Sana's request so she sucked Sana's breasts until they were red with one hand playing with the other's nipple.

after Sana moaned, Tzuyu opened her boxer and threw it somewhere leaving her pinky tip dick standing tall. She put her tongue into Sana's pussy "aaahhhh~...f-fuck!~..D-Daddy!~." Sana moaned because Tzuyu moved her tongue quickly suddenly. Sana rolls her eyes every time Tzuyu accelerates lick her pussy and also moans loudly.

because Tzuyu had felt enough to do the test. she kissed Sana again, opened and spread Sana's legs to make it easier for her to enter her dick into Sana's pussy. when half entered Tzuyu smirked between kisses trying to tease her wife.

so when her dick half entered, Tzuyu suddenly dug her dick quickly "AAHHHH!!~." Sana moaned making her breast sway. Tzuyu pulled out her dick again half way and dug it into Sana's womb that's making Sana moan and scream.

Tzuyu continued like that until it irritated Sana "T-Tzu...AAHHHNn!!~...S-Stop!! Stop-aaAHHHNN!!~...Stop Teasing!!...AHHhh!~." Sana spoke while moaning loudly because Tzuyu kept dug her hard dick suddenly to Sana's pussy.

"Sorry babygirl~...you're so sexy~...after all, that I want to destroy your body~...and your pussy~." Tzuyu said to fasten her hips trapping Sana's body with both hands while moaning.

felt herself trapped. Sana hugged Tzuyu and dug her nails in Tzuyu's back until she went "ahh~...d-daddy~...ahh~ahh~hmm~...d-daddy~...f-faster~...hmmm ~." Sana moaned while sticking out her tongue because of the sensation of sexual desire.

Tzuyu accelerated her movements making splashes of water and skin clapping filled the bathroom. The sound of sighs filled the bathroom coupled with their wet skin from the half-full bathtub water made Sana and Tzuyu look at each other saying 'gosh she's so sexy' that's what both of them thought every time their bodies moved.

"ahhh~...ahh~...Daddy~...(gulp)~..T-Tzuyu~." Sana sighed. every time Tzuyu hears Sana call her 'daddy' she gets louder and faster. it made Sana fall even more into pleasure.

but when Sana was about to reach her climax, Tzuyu stopped. released her dick out which made Sana confused, irritated and angry. "why did you stop? why you have to pull it out!? I even almost came out!!" Sana grumbled.

Tzuyu just stared at her members who were still standing on the surface of the water. seeing Tzuyu not responding at all Sana stood up from the bath in annoyance. planning to get out of the bathroom while slamming the door

but when she wanted to step out of the bath Tzuyu grabbed Sana's arm and pulled her down until Sana fell. she didn't fall to the bottom of the bath but fell into Tzuyu's lap and backing Tzuyu who hugged Sana by wrapping her arms around Sana's waist, placing her chin on Sana's shoulder.

Sana was shocked "what are you doing!? Let go of your hand! I lost my desire now!! better think about that stitch in your stomach!!!" Sana grumbled as she tried to release Tzuyu's embrace that was wrapped around her waist.

instead of giving in, Tzuyu kissed and sucked Sana's neck so hard it made a mark. made Sana sigh again "ahhh~.". in the midst of the sensation of Tzuyu kissing Sana's neck, then Sana gave up putting  her hand behind Tzuyu's neck while raising her head so that Tzuyu had a lot of access.

when Tzuyu kissed Sana's shoulder, she lifted Sana's legs up and spread Sana's legs. Inserting her dick into Sana's pussy. "What are you- ah~ahngg~...ahhh~...fuck! ahhh~...(gulp)...so g-good." Sana moaned. Sana looked at Tzuyu, the two of them kissed again, fighting on the tongue.

"nghhh~...babygirl~...do you want more faster?~." Tzuyu asked in the middle of the kiss.
"ugh~..yeah!~..f-fuck me~...aahh!~...fuck me more daddy~...ah~ah~ahh~."when Sana begged Tzuyu to immediately accelerate her movement.

"ah!ah!ahh!!...faster~ahh!...hah!!....angghhh!!~...S-shit-hmmff~." Sana moaned. Sana's body stiffened because Tzuyu was accelerating her movements making her pussy blush a little.

when Sana felt herself coming. she spread her own legs even more and stretched her body while blinking her eyes many times because she cant hold it anymore and she would come out at any moment. Tzuyu rubs Sana's pussy with her finger in a 360° circle because she wants Sana to come first.

"OH MY GOD!!...AH!!~ AHHH!!~....DADDY!!~...FUCK!!-HAH~....D-DADDY!!DADDY!!...I C-COME!!~...I COME! I COME!!~ (Sana came)....KyyYAAahHHHnnNHHH!!~AHhhHNMM." Sana screamed because of the climax. rolls her eyes with pleasure. but Tzuyu is still moving because the warmth she feels inside makes her even more smoldering.

this time the sound of skin clapping and the sound of splashing water due to Tzuyu's fast movements made all outside sounds inaudible because of the sound of clapping and splashing that filled the bathroom.

Tzuyu almost entered her climax, therefore she woke her body up into a sitting position and made Sana face her while sitting on Tzuyu's lap. Seeing the water flowing in Sana's body made Tzuyu grow bigger inside. "ah!~...T-Tzuyu!..hah!~...you're..ugh...g-getting bigger!."

Tzuyu started to move her hips "ugh...b-because yourself have a sexy body makes me more and more crazy to fuck you!!...shit!!." Tzuyu said while hugging Sana.

"ahh!~...ahhhnn!~...f-fuck!~...d-deeper daddy!~...f-faster~..ahhhh!~." Sana moaned hugging Tzuyu while dug her nails on Tzuyu's back make a lot of scratches there. it makes Tzuyu groan in pain.

"babygirl!~...mffshh~..i-i wanna come!~..hmmgghh." Tzuyu accelerated her movement and hugged Sana tightly until her vision went black. 

Sana who also felt herself coming hugged Tzuyu tightly "m-me too~...ah!~ahh!!~(gulp)...hmmmmaahh~."

"B-Babygirl!! ugh!!." Tzuyu trembled.
"AH!!HAH!!!~AH!!~AAAHHH!!~D-DADDY!!!~...ANNGGHHHNNN!!~NGGAHH!!~." Sana feels their cum contact at the same time. the two of them hugged tightly as their cum contact made the electricity flow. Tzuyu spit out her cum inside Sana's womb. Tzuyu kept coming until it made Sana's pussy throb as if she swallowed a drink into her stomach to the brim.

When Tzuyu calmed down Sana was still shaking from the cement contact. Tzuyu opened the bathtub drain cover to let the water recede. when the water recedes Tzuyu spit out her dick to make a 'pop' sound from Sana's pussy "NgGah~." Sana still moaning. when Tzuyu's dick came out, her cum came out of Sana's pussy which was still throbbing.

"this is quite a lot." Tzuyu raised her eyebrows to wipe the cum flowing from Sana's pussy to wipe it back into Sana's pussy "ahh~.hah~...fuck~." Sana sighed while looking at Tzuyu's hand which was wiping her cum into her pussy.

"I forgot that I'm not on pills." Sana said while kissing Tzuyu's lips. Tzuyu smiled at Sana's confession.

"it's okay...let's take care of this child together." Tzuyu stroked Sana's stomach, making Sana giggle a bit because it tickled a little when Tzuyu stroked her hand on her stomach.

"What do you want to name this baby?" Sana asked smiling with her arms still wrapped around Tzuyu's neck. Tzuyu chuckled at Sana's question.

Tzuyu hummed while thinking the name "Sullyoon." Tzuyu said their baby's name made Sana's eyes sparkle but she wanted to hear it again "say it again one more time plase." Tzuyu giggled at Sana's request.

"Sullyoon. Chou Sullyoon...Isn't that a nice name?." Tzuyu hugged Sana. Sana who heard the baby's name that sounded beautiful to her ears made her tears of joy.

Tzuyu who saw Sana was touched continued to kiss Sana's face and Sana's lips. she took both of Sana's hands and kissed her back hand then put Sana's hand on her cheek. Tzuyu's sweet treatment made Sana stop crying. "Yes. Yes it is a beautiful name for our baby." Sana said with a happy tone.

both of them rested their foreheads together with a smile that ended with a long and passionate kiss, Tzuyu carried Sana bridal style and came out of the bathroom.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N [FYI]: dangggg!! FINALLY AFTER 4 DAYS THIS STORY IS FINISHED!! I have a headache and it's 1:40am now. good night and happy reading! lemme sleep first😭😭😭

⛔promotion: don't forget to read my satzu book too 'The Part of Us to Alive: Satzu and the infected' and don't forget to vote and follow my wattpad and Twitter accounts for more updates. Thank you⛔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 864 56
Mina x Twice members Oneshot ~ We gotta suck before becoming great right? Then see me suck because I wanna be great.
320K 6.3K 157
[Completed - November 2016 to April 2019] These are imagines with Thomas Sangster, Robbie Kay, Peter Pan, and Newt, as said in the title. There are s...
31.4K 728 39
{Published 21st of May '18} - #1 Rated in NCISFanFiction 19/7/18 - - #1 Rated in NCIS 9/7/18 - -Rated mature for occasional swearing and violence- Az...
32.1K 1K 18
(MANY TYPING AND NAME ERRORS AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.) Son Chaeyoung is in need of a new assistant because being the secretary of CEO Minatozaki...