πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’; nick carter

By milzkies

- 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 in the author writes nick carter imagines π–˜π–™π–†π–—π–™π–Šπ–‰ β”Š 08.2022 π–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–‰ β”Š 04.2023 More

school tour
bouncy house
fights
interview
backsync
new book <3
club
concert
teen react
more than that
music video
rain
back to your heart
romeo and juliet

despair

581 10 1
By milzkies

***

October 12, 1996 Ruskin, Florida
Y/Ns POV

I was currently over at Nicks house playing with Aaron, because his parents were out I had come over to help nick take care of his siblings.

"nooo look here you put your hands like this and this is c major, and then you keep the same hand position and move it to the side once and that become d minor" I putt my hand over Aaron's teaching him to play the piano.

Aaron was soon able to play the chords C, Dm, D, G, Am, Em and F.

"Youu did it!!" I cheered reaching out for a high 5 which I returned.

"thank you" Aaron said sweetly hugging my waist.

"your welcome" I gave him a sweet kiss on the top of his head, after he ran away going to get food in the kitchen.

I went up on the stairs in Aaron and nicks room and went to lay beside nick, who was just reading something I told him to.

"you know Aaron has a little crush on you" nick laughed.

"really?" I crawled onto his bed laughing a little.

"yea he told me when you first came he said and I quote 'she's so pretty. Nick, if you mess up can I take her out on a date?' and I told him no because he's 5 years younger but he didn't care" nick rolled his eyes.

I was about to respond when my phone rang.

"wait let me take this" I got the phone putting it up to my ear.

"hello?" I spoke into the phone

"y/n... uhm- shit uhm ok... uh" I heard one of my older brothers voice speak, I'm pretty sure it was Spencer's voice, he was the middle child I had another older brother Sebastian, seb for short he was the eldest.

He kept me and Spencer sane when mom and dad would start fighting a ton, helped us through shit.

"Spencer just spit it out" I said a little irritated since my anxiety was starting to shoot through the roof.

"seb.. seb got into a car accident and uh" Spencer sniffled not completing the sentence.

"and?" I asked with a shaky voice scared of what happened.

"he's in a coma... they're not sure if he'll wake up, he's got a 10% chance of staying alive y/n" Spencer spoke softly.

"what.. no you're lying- you're joking right?" I asked in denial of the news id been told.

"I'm not.." Spencer trailed off in a weak voice, I knew he wasn't joking tears started streaming down my face and I quickly wiped them off but they just kept coming back.

"ok thank you" I responded in a weak shaky voice.

I out the phone down and I felt the bed move a little.

"Hey, is everything ok?" nick spoke softly careful not to agitate me further putting his hands on my shoulders carefully turning me to look at him.

"seb.. hes- he's in a coma" I looked down fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"they're not sure if he'll wake, there a uhm a 10% chance but.." I sobbed.

"I don't wanna lose him Nick, he's helped me through so much shit" I sobbed further my head now on his shoulder soaking up his shirt.

"I'm sorry about your shirt" I cried even harder.

"don't worry about it, cry as much as you want" Nick comforted me his hand travelling up and down my back.

"do you wanna head to the hospital?" asked nick holding my face in his hands looking into my eyes.

I nodded a little and looked back down.

"look, there's still a 10% chance, we'll make the most out of that 10% and cling onto that hope ok?" nick asked forcing me to look at him by holding my chin up with his finger.

I just nodded not being able to speak.

We headed to the hospital without letting Aaron see, I didn't want him sad too, I'll tell him what happened if chances of seb waking goes higher.

we arrived to the hospital and I saw seb laying down on the hospital, he had wounds all over scattered and was asleep.

"how is he?" I asked the doctor.

"Well as of now, he's currently in a coma, and he suffered from a traumatic head injury I'm guessing the car crash was quite strong, and it has impacted his condition, so as of now and the scanned results he has a 10% chance of waking up from the coma, further information on his well being will immediately be announced to you and your brother" the doctor said

"ok, thank you" I spoke softly holding my brother's hand and sitting on the stool beside the bed.

"I'll leave you two" nick said about to leave.

"please don't I dont think I can handle it" I grabbed his arm before he could leave.

"ok" he whispered kissing my head lightly sitting on the couch on the other side.

"I remember when I was younger me and Spencer used to fight all the time, my parents being you know absent seb would be the one disciplining us, and we'd be so annoyed at him being so strict that me and Spencer would pull so much pranks on seb, one time he fell in the pool"

flashback

"let's carry seb out" I whispered to Spencer, seb wasn't too heavy and his bed was small, so me and Spencer were able to bring it out we were 12/13

"ok come on" Spencer rushed to carry it and we tried doing the job as fast as we could once we got him down we put the bed down next to an air mattress which could float on the pool.

we didn't have the money to buy a new bed just because we drenched it so we decided we'd put him in another bed

"ok roll him go" I whisper yelled to my brother

my brother then carefully rolled him on the air mattress and we both pushed the air mattress in the pool and brought his actual bed mattress on his bed frame again.

My brother was a very deep sleeper, you could be vacuuming and he'd stay asleep.

we stayed near the pool until he finally woke up, but because he was on one side more the air mattress tipped over and fell on top of him.

me and Spencer laughed, until we realized he hadn't come up.

"seb?? SEB!" I pushed the air mattress to the side and saw seb floating, I grabbed his hand trying to get him back on the concrete until he pulled me in, and this time it was his turn to start laughing

The pool was freezing.

"seb!" I screamed as I stood up

"you shoulda seeen your face it was hilarious!" Seb laughed.

flashback over

"your brother was always fun" nick laughed softly.

"mhmm" I kissed my brother's hand and put my head on it, slowly drifting to sleep.

The next day I woke up, I forgot for a moment where I was and remembered I was in the hospital.

Wait I was on the couch what, also my pillow is extra comfy today.

wait the couch had a pillow? oh right nick.

I got up and looked at my brother his heart beat was stable thankfully the next 8 months went by with me telling Aaron what happened and all, he was sad he had even cried but now he was doing better since I'd let him visit my brother too.

after those 8 long months we went to visit again and as me and Aaron were playing a hand game I heard coughing my brother had woken up! I quickly pressed the button to call a doctor and thankfully they arrived.

They did scans to check if he was good for discharge in at least a week thankfully he was.

"you scared us even little Aaron here was scared"

"yea I was extremely scared" Aaron pouted.

"good to have you back" nick smiled shaking my brothers hand lightly

as nick turned to get some the food being brought in my brother looked at Aaron mouthing how nick wasnt a good boyfriend and Aaron would be a better boyfriend making me shake my head laughing.

god I missed my brother.

── ⌗ end chapter *ೃ༄

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

a/n: alsooo updates on my books might be slow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
50.5K 424 8
a bunch of short imagines, some may be smut/fluff. i did not write any of these the original authors username will be put at the top of the imagine a...
562K 34.4K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
48.3K 1K 30
Yuzu Okogi is a Blonde delinquent who is well known for getting into fights and her brash personality but when she runs into the ice hearted emotionl...