š‘šžšœšØš š§š¢š¬šž - š“. š’š”...

By Shigarakisnegro

"š’šØ š°š”ššš­ ššš«šž š°šž?" š’š”š¢š ššš«ššš¤š¢ š± š›š„šššœš¤šŸšžš¦!š«šžššššžš« š¦šØššžš«š§ š€š” ššØšØš¤... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
1k yall šŸ’ŖšŸ˜†
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Quick notice...
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 āš ļø
Chapter 25 āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 26 āš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
š‡š¢ššš­š®š¬: š‚šØš¦šž š€š§š š’šžšž šŒšž.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 38 āš ļøāš ļø

1.1K 29 188
By Shigarakisnegro

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 38
𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲'𝐬

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝

𝟖:𝟐𝟏𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You can drive a motorbike?" You chuckled as you massaged the shampoo into Tomura's scalp on the floor of his bathroom. "Mhm, and I'm good at it too."

Shigaraki called you and asked if you wanted to spend the weekend with him at his house. It would be a great opportunity to spend time with each other alone since you two barely did any of that anymore due to his trial placement at Eraserhead industries.

"Nah, now you've gotta explain everything to me. I'm curious." You said, filling up a clear bowl with warm water and washing the soap out of his hair.

"Well, I was out with Dabi, Natsu and his dad once while we were in Turkey. Enji wanted us to have like a 'Boys holiday' for a week, and he taught me." He explained, sitting up and facing you with a smile.

"I fell and busted my arm a couple of times but I eventually learnt." You spotted some of his face mask coming off and quickly massaged it into his skin, resulting in a little laugh from his side. "Yo chill princess, that tickles!"

You signalled for him to pass you the conditioner from inside of the plastic bag.

After he showed you the previous Poundland brand he used, you couldn't help but laugh at his lack of self care, and immediately went to the hair shop to buy a proper bottle that actually did something.

You put some in your hand before once massaging it into his scalp and working your way towards his ends. "So are you gonna drive me around one day Tomu?"

You watched him slowly close his eyes and lean into your fingers, he probably never had someone take care of him like this.

From the moment you came in with your beauty supplies a few hours ago, his warm eyes grew with excitement. Just like a little infant kid.

He hummed. "Of course, I'll just need to get it from my sisters house and then I'll drive you around in the sunset."

"Awh. You'd really do that for me?"

He waited for you to finish applying the conditioner to his ends before he pulled you into his bare, tatted chest and placed a soft kiss on your cheek. "I'd do anything for you, beautiful."

He stopped squeezing your body when he caught you trying to place something on his lips. You felt him jump up and bang his back onto the glass of his shower.

"What the fuck is that?" He pointed at the small, brown tub of lip scrub in your left hand.

"It's a lip scrub, it's like an exfoliator that gives you soft lips and removes any dry or dead skin." You told him while trying to stop an uncontrollable laughter leaving your throat.

His wet strands hung down his screwed face as he raised an eyebrow. "So you're saying my lips are crusty?"

"Well...I'm not gonna lie to you. They aren't soft." You giggled at the frown forming on his face just as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Well they weren't a problem when I was eating you out earlier."

You let out a long, heavy sigh and scooted over to him. "Gosh Tomura, you seriously have no filter do you?"

"Not when I'm around you that is." He grinned in amusement as he watched you struggle to place the scrub on his lips. Every time you would touch his lips, he would immediately shift his head to the side or push away your arms. It was so frustrating.

"Tenko, come onn." You whined as he gripped your wrists and pushed them into your stomach. "Look I love you n/n, but no. I'm not putting that on."

"What do I have to do for you to put this on? Hm Shiggy?" You held up the container and tilted your head.

"Hmm. Good question." The devious grin on the male's face was enough to tell you that whatever nasty fantasies he was now thinking about.

"What? Do you want me to suck you off or something?" You suggested.

Tenko cupped your cheeks with his hand and gently shook his head. "Nah, but we can fuck though."

You rolled your eyes and pushed a small strand of blueish hair away from his cinnamon face mask covered forehead. "Nigga we did that like four hours ago, you really wore me out ya know?"

"Not my fault you can't handle my amazing backshots n/n." He sniggered, resulting in you punching him hard in his right arm.

"Well then you can massage my feet?" He wiggled his toes around near type face before he hissed as you swiftly kicked him in the side of his ass. "I already cut down those ugly ass toes Have shame."

He began to softly rub the flesh of your bare thigh below your shorts. "Okay, how about you play with me on my PlayStation."

You put your hand on top of his. "Whatever, you're only gonna beat me and shove it in my face for the next couple of hours."

"Nah don't worry, I've had enough of violating you for my own amusement. I'll teach you tricks and shit." He opened his arms out and gestured for you to come closer.

You purposely jumped into his chest and slumped your body against his, Tomura jokingly sucked his teeth and embraced you while rocking you both back and forth. "If you say so Shig."

"I promise, I won't go hard on you this time. Not when we're playing the game that is." He gave you a sly wink as those words left his mouth, if there was anything you learned about Shigaraki, he had a VERY dirty mouth that was quite uncontrollable around you.

"Fine alright, now lemme just put this on your lips quickly." He rolled his eyes and finally gave in, you gently placed the scrub onto his lips and began to massage it in.

"Shit, this stuff tastes good." He spoke, licking his bottom lip and scooped some up with his finger for you to taste. "You're not supposed to eat it you idiot."

"Well it's nice. Tastes like strawberries." He pulled out closer and applied some to your lips, you massaged the scrub into the top and bottom before wrapping your arms around Shigaraki's neck.

"See, I told you it wasn't bad." You gave him a small kiss and slicked his hair back with your right hand.

Tomura shrugged, removed your hands from neck and kneeled down to wash his face in the sink. "But I've never done any of that shit before, it's scary." He told you.

You passed your boyfriend a nearby towel for him to dry his face with. "There's nothing to be scared about, it's just lip scrub."

He settled the now damp towel beside the sink and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "Who knows what could've been it. Girls are crazy you know." Tomura mumbled.

You playfully shoved his chest and began to protest at his incorrect comment. "Hey! I'm not crazy."

"You are, you just haven't showed me that side of you yet." He gathered some water in his hand and began to wash the face mask off of your face. It was quite rough so you took a wet rag and did it yourself instead. "Well you haven't given me a reason to, which is good right?"

He scratched his neck and nodded. "Yeah, that's true." He asked with little uncertainty, you caught it but decided to ignore it.

"But come, lemme wash the conditioner out of your hair. Then we can play those video games." You sat down by the shower and patted on your bare thighs.

He slowly strolled towards you and took a seat on the warm floor, you filled up the bowl and began to wash the conditioner out. "Why the rush? We've got all weekend princess."

"Cause I've gotta watch love island at nine. There's no way I'm missing an episode." For the past couple of days you've missed a few episodes due to girls night with Mina, Ochako, Fuyumi and Himiko, at the Todoroki household.

There was no way you were going to miss an episode today, especially due to the fact it was going to be the last episode of Casa Amor.

However your boyfriend couldn't see how any of it was important, and made up excuses on how 'you could always watch it on catch up later.' But you knew it wasn't the same. "Oh for fuck sake, not that shitty show."

You immediately shut him down, you knew he'd end up objecting to your plans. "You're always hating on it for no reason. I don't care, I'm watching it by force."

You hear him suck his teeth "Come on. Fuck love island, love me instead."

You filled the bowl with cold water and poured it all over Shigaraki's face, he immediately got up and began to yell in shock. "Love island always comes first, plus you never wanna watch it with me."

Tomura rolled his eyes. "Cause there's no point, I don't see the amusement of watching a couple of people pretend they love each other for an hour."

You rolled your eyes and started drying the male's hair with a towel. "Well some of them do, you'd know if you took time to actually watch it with me."

He then shook his head. "Nah they don't, I've seen real love. Like Mina and Kat for example. The people on that show are definitely just doing it for the money."

You couldn't argue with that one, it was partly true. As much as you saw such lovely couples, none of them topped Ashido and Bakugo's relationship. "Well you have a point there, I've never seen love as strong as Katsuki and Mina before."

"See, You should listen to me more. You're not always right you know. Miss Shiketsu." He grinned before pressing his finger against your forehead.

Once he turned around, you took this as an opportunity to run and try to jump onto his back. Your eyes widened once he turned around and casually picked you up with one arm, tossing your over his shoulder laughing at your pitiful attempt.

"Put me down." You yelled at the male below you, an even more animalistic laugh left his throat as he began to spin you around the bathroom.

"You know better than to sneak up on me y/n, I have quick reflexes." He boasted as you kicked and squirmed in I'm his arm.

You began to tug at his damp hair in attempt of freeing yourself, only to be met with a tighter squeeze around your body and a loud hiss from Tomura. "Ow you bitch, that hurt!"

You responded by giving his hair another hard tug. "Ten Ten, What did I say about you calling me that?"

"Oh my bad, I'm sorry princess. I'll work on it I promise." He laughed and gave you a hard slap on your ass before he carried you out of the bathroom and into the living room.

"By the way n/n, what do you wanna eat tonight?"

~

𝟖:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦

You sat cross legged in between Shigaraki's legs with his arms around your stomach as you two played Mortal combat. After he kicked your ass in both FIFA and a Call Of Duty private server along with lots of protesting, you both agreed to change the game once more.

You had on your short, grey shorts and one of Shigaraki's Volcom hoodies. You loved wearing his hoodies, they were always too big for you but they made you feel so safe and cosy with his strong scent covering the cotton material.

"Can you hurry up and lose please, I've gotta watch love island." You groaned as you spammed the buttons on his controller.

"You're still on that shit?" He sighed before he used a special attack, sending your character flying. "Yes. Of course i am." You sucked your teeth and jumped back in order to avoid his attack.

"Look. if you beat me, then I'll deal with an hour and a half of suffering and watch love island with you. I promise." He put both hands up to show you he wasn't crossing his fingers.

"You prick, can't you see how badly you're kicking my ass right now?" You sighed and began to spam buttons, you succeeded on putting Tomura's life health to only half.

However it didn't help much due to the fact he just hit you with another special attack. "What can I say? We've all gotta work hard for what we want." He shrugged.

You viciously spammed the ps5 buttons, you could feel Tomura getting frustrated at the huge possibly that you'd win. He quickly snatched the controller from your fingers and held it over his head as he continued to play.

"Hey, nigga that's cheating." You attempted to reach from the controller but he playfully pushed your head into the couch and put his leg over your body.

"Not really, I'm just playing the game." He hit you with a combo attack which left you with nearly a quarter of your health left. "That's not funny Shig, give me the controller back."

He ignored you and continued to spam special attacks while you managed to wiggle out from  under his leg. "Motherfucka don't play with me."

"I'm gonna win. No love island for you." He laughed and attacked your character once more, groaned before moving your hand under his pants and began to squeeze his thigh.

This was his most sensitive part of his body, if you managed to get him to jump about, he'd eventually drop the controller. "Yo, w-what the fuck n/n!" He yelled in the middle of his giggling.

You ignored his yelling and continued to move your hands around his body and tickle him. He eventually dropped the controller and you sat on his back before going back to the game.

After a few loud protests and wiggling, you hit him with a few attacks before finally defeating Shigaraki. He pushed you off and got back the controller but it was too late, you'd won. "Best out of two n/n?"

"Kiss my ass Tomura. I won, now put on my shit." You punched him in the arm and scooted over to pick up the remote control, changing it to normal television. "Have I really gotta watch this stuff?"

"Yes, we made a deal Shig." You leaned into his chest and he wrapped an arm around your waist. "Welp, I guess I'm gonna just sleep through it all."

He was immediately met with a small tap against his cheek after you let out a sigh, resulting in a groan from Shigaraki. "If you do, then I'm leaving."

"Well that's not fair now, you promised to stay here the whole weekend with me." He pulled you in closer and put his head in the middle of your Afro.

"Just like you promised for us to watch love island if I beat you in mortal combat." You clapped back and pushed his head away before placing your bonnet on.

"Okay okay! I'll watch it with you." He pulled you back into his arms and fixed your bonnet before finding the correct Channel and throwing the remote to the side. "This better not be a waste of my sweet and valuable time y/n."

You kissed his cheek and responded with a tease. "It won't be."

~

𝟗:𝟓𝟎𝐩𝐦

"You know what? I was wrong. This is actually pretty entertaining." Tomura spoke and took some popcorn from the bowl on the table.

Since both you and Shigaraki couldn't agree on a popcorn flavour, you both decide to mix both sweet and salted together in one bowl along with a side of Doritos and cartons of juice.

"I can tell, you've been cheering for the guys antics for the last fifteen minutes." You grunted and gestured him to give you some of his popcorn.

He took another handful of popcorn and then placed a couple into your mouth. "What? I'm a proud advocate for his antics."

You sat up and raised both of your eyebrows at your boyfriend. "That says a lot about you then doesn't it Shiggy."

"Nah not really, I'm just saying he didn't do anything wrong. Well it was bad, but at least he told her." He testified, pointing at the allege flat screen television. "He literally cheated on her. It doesn't matter if he told her, it's still out of order."

"Maybe he was drunk or something." He defended.

"Doesn't make it right, plus I've heard they're not really allowed any alcohol in the villa." You replied in a more serious tone.

"Maybe he didn't mean to, he probably still loves her." He sighed and shrugged.

"You're being really defensive right now all of a sudden, is there anything you want to tell me Tomu?" You half joked, glaring into his now widened eyes, he began to rub the side of his neck before chugging down the last of his juice.

"I'm just saying, you've gotta look at both of their perspectives." He got up and walked to the kitchen.

You raised another eyebrow, it was really weird to see how tomura was acting about this situation. Of course it's a reality tv show, why was he defending it with his life? You began to suspect maybe he was talking from some sort of experience.

He came back with another carton of juice and placed it onto the coffee table, he then sat down and tried to embrace you. "Wow, what's your problem now princess?" He asked after you leaned out of the way of his kiss.

"I don't like your mindset." You bluntly replied before Tomura  rolled his eyes and let out a low laugh. "Didn't you just say it's just a reality tv show about ten minutes ago? I'm just kidding n/n. You're looking too deep into this, don't take it seriously."

You ignored him and poured out another carton of (favourite juice) into your large glass and picked up a few Doritos. "Awh don't be mad at me n/n. I love you babes."

"I love you too, you idiot. And I'm not mad, but I'd really wish you'd shut the fuck up and let me hear this." You pulled his hands off his chest and on your hips.

"You're the boss." He chortled quietly and continued to watch todays episode by your side. Although you were almost disgusted by his immediate disregard for some of the male's cheating after having official relationships with the girls, after arguing with him and calling him out for it, you just decided to let it be.

It didn't mean you weren't going to take a quick mental note of it though...

~

𝟐:𝟏𝟓𝐚𝐦

Shigaraki had you sitting on his back cross legged with his shoulders for support as he did press-ups on his living room floor. "Thirty five, Thirty Six..."

While you were both bored after finding out that the food you ordered wouldn't arrive for another hour, your boyfriend suggested he'd try to see how many press ups he could do while you were on his back. "How much longer do I have to stay on your back Shig? I'm scared I might break it."

"You're very light n/n, it doesn't really hurt like that." He growled through his teeth as he went back down for the thirty eighth time.

It almost shocked you how much stamina and upper body strength he hand, but it explained how he was able to hold you into pound into you and hold you in place whilst standing up for such a long time. "Light? Nah nigga, you're just strong."

"How many have I done so far? Your yapping made me lose count." He breathed as he finally came back up, small drops of sweat fell across his face and arms and onto the wooden floor.

He was definitely starting to get tired, but you on yet other hand found this very entertaining. You thought it would be funny to tease him a little. "Only twelve." You lied with a grin plastered across your face.

You heard a long, deep laugh from that male under you before he sucked his teeth. "You fucking liar, I've done about forty I think." 

"Actually you're on your thirty ninth press up. Get to work, nigga." You clapped your hands together and held on the bottom of Tomura's stomach before leaning over to kiss his red, sweaty cheeks. "You're only saying that to take the piss out of me."

"Of course, why wouldn't I? I love to see you struggle under me." You began to tickle his lower abdomen, causing Tomura to lose balance and land flat onto his stomach.

"That sounds pretty sadistic n/n...and very dirty I might add." He side eyed you with a cheeky side smirk.

You ran your fingers through his blue and white strands and softly kissed his neck and collar bone from behind. "Nah, I just like the submissive side of you sometimes."

In the blink of an eye, you were immediately thrown off his back and pinned to the ground with your hands above your head. "Submissive side huh?"

Tomura's lustful, hungry eyes dug deep into yours as he towered over you, and used one hand to push your underwear to the side and massage your sensitive clit.

"Well you aren't gonna get that right now princess. Sorry to disappoint. " He whispered into your ear as he slowly inserted his fingers into your wet, aching pussy, wiggling them around until small gasps and moans escaped your small lips. "Oh... fuck me Shig~"

"Oh, so now you wanna fuck? All I did was pin you down and look you're practically leaking for me y/n."

He gently took his fingers from inside of you and slowly inserted them into his mouth, not once breaking eye contact with you as he sucked on the large digits. "Who's really the submissive one here?"

You attempted to close your legs when he pinned them down with his own and tilted his head to the side. "Woah, slow down my princess. Why do all of that when I can please you right here." He leaned down and gently kissed your needy clit before fiddling it with his tongue.

"Can you...stop fucking teasing me~" you sighed, you were about to stand up when he grabbed your hips and pulled you closer to him.

He stopped moving his tongue around and allowed his lips to hover over your folds. "Hm? Do you want me to stop teasing you?"

"Yes." You heavily breathed as you tried to push his head back, he tightly gripped your wrists and pushed them to your sides.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Tomura placed another kiss onto your swollen bud, sending cold yet sensational shivers down your spine.

You began to whine and move your hips around in order to feel yourself on his lips and pointy nose in between your wet folds. "Yes Tomura~ please."

He froze for a moment before he gave your pussy one final lick with a kiss, and looked up at his needy girlfriend with a devious grin, clearing his throat before standing up and walking back to his sofa.

Frustratingly, you got up and picked up the nearest pillow on his other sofa. "You fucking dickhead." You said before throwing the pillow across his face, earning a loud guffaw from Tomura as he threw it back.

"What?" He innocently spoke before crossing his legs and picking up his game controller, putting on call of duty and joining a server with a smirk. "You know what the fuck you just did. You're a real prick, I never do this to you."

"But you constantly get me turned on by your flirty comments, got my dick begging for attention and you just what? Watch shitty love island?" He quietly scoffed.

You curled your lip ever so slightly. "Is that what this is about? Dude come on, that was like five hours ago."

He scrunched his face up and hummed. "Hm, Yeah you're right, why am I making excuses? I just love teasing the shit out of you, it's funny as hell ya know?"

You sucked your teeth and kicked his left thigh, making him jump up. "But if I gave you blue balls, I'd be the villain."

"Hey I'm not doing anything, if you wanna fuck then we can fuck. You've just gotta do it all yourself." He spread his legs and patted on his right thigh with one hand and slightly pulled his grey joggers down so his black and yellow Batman boxers were visible.

You cut your eye at him and threw another pillow directly into his face, knocking his face back into the wall. "Go and stick your dick into a blender."

"Ouch, that's a bit harsh." You felt Tomura lean into your neck and began to press himself up against your ass. "What am I gonna fuck you with then?"

"You know what, I'm not entertaining this anymore." You pushed your hand against his face. He spun you around and gave you a small kiss before suddenly tackling you onto the couch playfully. "By the way, you still didn't tell me what you want to eat tonight."

"It's like two in the morning, there's no point."

"Come on princess, if you're hungry then I'll go out. What do you want hm?" He leaned over to grab his keys and was about to stand up when you pulled him back down onto the chair in disagreement. "No, after what happened the last time. I'm not letting you go out and get food."

Shigaraki was slightly annoyed over you constantly being overprotective whenever he mentioned going out late, but he knew it was still out of fear for when he got jumped that one time. 

He decided it would just be better to save time and just order it. "Fine I'll get it delivered, but what do you want?" He asked as he flicked through the food app on his phone.

You slithered through Tomura's arms and he lowered the phone so you could see the options. However, you weren't feeling any of those takeaways tonight. "I don't really know, you got any ideas Shig?"

Shigaraki sat there in silence for a while before an idea popped up in his head. "I'm kinda craving curry goat and white rice."

"Damn okay, what do you know about that Shiggy?" You giggled and pulled his loose skin on his cheek.

"You must be forgetting I'm part black n/n. Of course I've eaten curry goat. I've also had shit like Jerk Chicken and...oxtail. See, I know my stuff." He boasted with his head held up high.

"You're acting so proud for what?" You cupped both his cheeks and pushed them together with a laugh. He rolled his eyes and playfully slapped your hands away from his face. "Oh Cause for once you can't say anything to me."

You both stopped playing and Tomura picked up his phone and began to quickly dial a number. "But back to the main thing, I know a place that does delivery until like four in the morning, lemme call them real quick to see what they have."

"What do you want?" He asked as he put the phone up to his ear. "Jerk wings, rice and peas...and add some Mac and cheese to that too."

He smirked and nodded his head. "Ayt then, That's cool. I'm just hoping they have my fucking curry goat." After about 30 seconds of ringing the shop finally answered the phone and Tomura began to speak.

"Hello i'd like to order for delivery please."

After he finished giving the worker his address, he proceeded to order. "Um yeah, do you have Curry goat and white rice...no? Okay I'll just get oxtail, rice and peas and a side of greens with Mac and cheese thanks."

"Can I also get Jerk wings-" He removed the phone from his ear and turned to you with a shrug.

"They don't have it n/n." You began to think. "Have they got just normal jerk chicken then?" You whispered back, he nodded and put his phone back towards his ear.

"Okay that's fine, can I just get Jerk Chicken, rice and peas then? Alright thank you." He was about to hang up the phone when you poked his soft cheek, catching his attention.

"Nigga if you forget my god damn Macaroni and cheese I swear-" You spoke through your teeth and was stopped by a thumbs up from Your boyfriend.

"What drink do you want?"

You sat back onto the couch and put a pillow on your head. "I'll just get (Chosen drink)"

Tomura nodded. "I almost forgot, can I get Mac and cheese with that too? Yeah...yeah, salad separately, along with the greens yeah....Can I get a peanut punch and a (Chosen drink) with that? Yeah okay...Thank you, bye."

He hung up the phone and fell flat onto your stomach, putting his hands up in the air and shutting his eyes and you began to rub his face. "Thank you Shiggyyy." You mocked and placed a wet kiss on his forehead.

"Yeah yeah whatever n/n, you only love me when I buy you food." He threw a pillow in your face and relit the half smoked roll up in his ashtray.

You jumped up and took the zoot from his lips before putting it into yours. "Of course. That's the only thing you're good for." You whispered.

"Hm? What was that? I'll cancel the order right now." You put the roll up back in between his lips to shut him up. "I'm just kidding Tenko."

He took your hands and wrapped them around his torso, shutting his eyes soon after as you both waited patiently for the food to arrive.

~

𝟑:𝟓𝟗𝐚𝐦

𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬👯‍♀️

𝟏𝟎𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲.𝐧/𝐧

"Shit, I'm stuffed. don't even think I can eat anymore." Tomura peacefully sighed and patted on his stomach. "Same here, I just wanna sleep now."

He picked up your container from the coffee table and walked towards his kitchen. "Do you wanna watch a quick movie?" He asked from the other room.

"Yeah that's cool, what type of movie are you thinking Shig?" You said while you were busy typing on the girls group chat.

Mina and Malika  wouldn't stop harassing you about your weekend at Tomura's.

N/n's Solicitors 🧐
—————————-

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
N/n you sneaky little bastard...

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶🌚
Right, it's giving sneaky link...

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Well it technically is one, sis is probably getting her back blown out by that nigga as we speak...

LMFAOOO

𝗠𝗲
Actually that happened a couple hours ago for your information

And Malika get your ass to bed g, it's past your bedtime.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶🌚
Bitch I ain't got no bedtime talk to me nice.

I'm gonna be seventeen in two months 🥳

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
What do you plan on doing?

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶🌚
Meh idk yet.

I might just fly out to Morocco with n/n since it's lit up there 🤷🏽‍♀️

𝗠𝗲
Umm...when did I exactly agree to this?

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶🌚
Umm...now.

Come onn n/n It'll be fun, I'll make sure it's not during the week cause you've got lectures.

And I'll make sure my dad pays for everything.

So you have no excuse whatsoever.

𝗠𝗲
Alright, I'm down.

We'll go for like three days, a day before your birthday?

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶🌚
Yesss now we're talking!!

I'll invite my friend Crystal too, she's all vibes so it'll be fun.

Mina and Himiko, you guys tryna come?

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Yeah that's cool :)

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Yessirrr

Girls weekend!!!

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶🌚
Okay let's move on.

Y/n tell us about your weekend at Tomurine's

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Yesss tell us everything.

I just know I'm gonna love your 'A Weekend At Shiggy's' chronicles 😗

𝗠𝗲
Well we've just been hanging out, playing video games and shit.

I even forced him to watch an entire episode of Love Island with me 🙂🙂🙂

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
I tried that with Katsuki...didn't end well 💔

𝗠𝗲
Tomura protested a little bit but he eventually came around to it.

I beat him in a game, so he couldn't really say shit 😋

He brought me food too 🥰

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Yesss I sawww

What did he get?

𝗠𝗲
Oh he got Oxtail with Rice and Peas.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶🌚
Awh hell nah. Not Oxtail.

I hate that Shi 😟

But icl that's getting me hungry asf 😩

𝗠𝗲
Go to bed then.

Anyway I'm gonna go and watch a movie now.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Is it like an actual movie?

Or is it a little "Netflix and chill" type of thing?

𝗠𝗲
That's for me to know and you to find out my good sis 🙈

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Oh god...

————————————————————————————————-

"Hey princess, you coming?" You heard Tomura speak and put down your phone to reveal him leaning against the wall with a bunch of snacks in his hand. "Yeah, I'm coming  Shig."

You put your phone in the pocket of one of Tomura's spare shorts he gave you a few hours ago after your shower, and ran to help him hold the snacks. "Thank you."

You walked in front of him to the spacious master bedroom and settled the food down onto the side bedroom. "It's Alright, did you think if a movie? I can't think of any."

"Hmmm, well I'm thinking Scarface, Fight Club, Midsommar, or Boyz N The Hood." The male spoke before picking up the remote and putting on Netflix. "Midsommar is off the table, I'm never watching that shit again."

"I'm just playing with you, but what about the others?" He took you hand and pulled you beside him. "I haven't watched Scarface before. But at the same time I'm leaning towards Boyz N The Hood."

"I'll let you choose n/n. I've quickly gotta just...water my plants." He said as he checked his ringing phone and picked up his watering can from the hall way.

"Okay Shig. Just come back soon or else the popcorn will get cold." You shrugged and crossed your legs on his bed before putting on the chosen movie while Tomura went towards the kitchen.

~

"Yo Kat, what's up." He greeted his friend on the other line.

"Nothing, I'm just with Mina. She just fell asleep though." His friend replied neutrality.

"Alright, what are you calling me at four in the morning for?" He groaned as he filled the watering can in the kitchen. "Oh I'm calling to see if you've told y/n about it yet."

Tomura paused and bit the side of his cheek before checking to see if you were near and letting out a heavy sigh. "I will...soon."

"You said that a week ago, let's not make this a repeat of the last situation. I do not want to be separating another fight." He told his friend.

"You won't need to, I will tell her soon Katsuki."Tomura answered in a more aggressive tone than last time.

Katsuki didn't care if all of this was hurting your friends conscience, he knew it was totally unfair on you. "Well how do you know SHE won't tell y/n first."

"She won't. She on quote 'wants me to suffer' or something like that." He whispered due to the fact the bedroom door was open.

He picked up the key for the padlocks and unlocked the door, he had to change them to even stronger ones after your sister managed to pick the locks when he was in hospital. "She said that the last time remember? Then she ended up telling y/n about your antics in the fucking car park."

He shut the door behind him before responding to Bakugo. "Look don't worry about Bianca, I haven't spoken to her since that day. I blocked her on everything so there's no way she can contact me or anything."

Bakugo spoke with vim in his voice. "That's not gonna stop her from contacting y/n though Tomura."

Shigaraki was starting to get frustrated at the good points Katsuki was making. As much as he wanted to avoid speaking on the current topic, he knew he was running out of time to confess. "Why do you care so much? She's not even your friend."

"She's family Shigz. Any sister of Mina is a sister to me, not to mention if Mina finds out I knew when you tell y/n. Then we're both fucked cause y/n is the only friend Mina would choose over me." Bakugo responded.

He went over to the table and began to water and cater to the plants. "And she's not gonna find out either unless you tell her you fool."

Katsuki immediately disagreed. "I'm telling you. Mina's gonna know I knew either way, that girl can read me like a book."

He watered the last of the plants before he settled the watering can down and leaned against the low table. "Look, I'm gonna tell her okay. I swear on my mums grave. Just let me have a few final moments with her until I lose her."

There was a small pause on Katsuki's side, followed by a tired groan. "I can't even say anything to that, you are definitely gonna fuck shit up between you and her. What the fuck were you thinking."

"I told you I was drunk Katsuki. How many times do I have to fucking say it." He rasped out. Katsuki could tell his friend was getting even more frustrated.

But he was doing all of this for him to see how deep the situation was, and that he needed to just tell you a get it over with. "You tend to make a lot of mistakes when you're drunk, I thought you were gonna work on that."

"I FUCKING KNOW OKAY, IVE TRIED!" He angrily yelled, slamming his hand onto the table and stressfully grabbing his hair.

"Is everything okay Shig?" He heard you yell from the other room. His heart sank, the guilt was getting to him.

Despite everything he's done both to your face and behind your back, you still continued to care about him. And he knew that care would never leave.

He knew once he told you everything, the relationship would be over. You'd want distance from him, you'd probably never speak to him again. He didn't want that...

Even the thought of losing you nearly made him tear up. Why did he constantly sabotage himself? Why couldn't he just go back in time to that day and stop everything from happening.

He was quickly snapped back into reality when he heard a knock on the door, he went to open the door only to be met with your concerned eyes. "I heard you yell, is everything okay?"

"Yeah...I'm fine. I was just on the phone to Katsuki that's all." He told you softly, his stomach sunk even more when he felt you wrap your arms around his waist and rest your head in between his chest."Okay, just come back soon okay? You're missing the movie."

"I'll be there soon, I've just gotta finish dealing with these plants." He turned towards the plants and heard you softly laugh. "God...I'm not supporting these criminal activities."

He mumbled at your comment and quickly tried to correct you. "Hey. For your information, it's legal to grow them. Just illegal to distribute the weed itself...which I'm gonna do...anyway but that's not the point."

You smiled and gave him a small kiss on the lips. "Yeah yeah whatever Shig. I'll leave you to talk with Katsuki, tell him I said hi by the way."

He wasn't able to respond before you left for the bedroom, Katsuki chuckled on the other line which caught Tomura's attention. "That's so cute."

"Yeah, I know. I've gotta love her cuteness, it makes me happy." He agreed.

"Look I'll speak to you later, but just remember what I said okay? It's better for you to tell her than for her to find out from someone else."

"Alright, safe Kat." He hung up the phone and put the watering can into the corner of the room. He then padlocked the room once again before sitting down beside you in on his bed.

~

𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬👯‍♀️

𝟏𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲.𝐧/𝐧

Tomura felt your hands once again wrap around his torso as you pulled him closer to you, he put one foot over the other and wrapped an arm over your body before letting out a sigh of relief. You didn't hear anything he was speaking to Katsuki about. "So you chose this one? I'm impressed."

You proudly hummed in agreement and took a bit of popcorn into your hand. "Nigga you know I've got good movie taste. Look at the colour of my skin." You pointed to your arm before throwing popcorn into his mouth.

"Not to burst your bubble, but just because you're black doesn't mean you're movie taste is automatically good." Tomura hesitantly stated with popcorn in his mouth and was met with a small tap on his stomach. "Shut up. If you hate the melanin, just say that."

"I don't understand you. I'm part bla- You know what... Never mind princess. You're just gonna moan  at me again." He gave you a kiss on your head and temple to calm you down.

"Hey, I know it's late. But I just wanted to give you this." He reached inside of his side table and pulled out a small, black box. "Oh god. Please don't tell me you're gonna propose..."

"No you fool, it's a necklace. I brought it for you days ago. But I just didn't know when to give it to you, I hope you like it."

He opened the box to reveal a small, diamond covered necklace with a large f/c Jewel in the middle. "It's nothing too flashy. It's just a symbol of my appreciation towards you."

He put it in your hands and watched as you analysed the jewellery with amazed eyes, as bright as a child's on Christmas. "Fucking hell. It's so beautiful Tomura...But, I can't take this. It looks way too expensive."

"It wasn't that expensive...A little near about nine hundred. But be quiet and lemme out it on." He hushed and sat you up, moving your long bonnet to the side and placing the beautiful, expensive necklace around your neck. "I brought it with some of the first wages I got from working at Eraserhead Industries."

He got out his phone and took a quick picture of the both of you where the necklace was visible. "It looks pretty on you y/n. You look more like a princess than you already do."

"Nigga enough with the poetry." You smirked and wrapped your arms around his neck. "But I really appreciate it, I'm never taking it off. Thank you Tenko."

He gave you another soft kiss on your wide forehead and placed his forehead against yours. "You're welcome y/n. I'm just happy you like it so much."

You two rested in each others arms while the movie continued to play on the TV. He saw that you were slowly beginning to drift to sleep.

He moved the popcorn off the bed and put your body on top of his. You wrapped your hands around his now tense but muscular body and smiled as he put the sheets around you both.

"N/n..." he mumbled gently to see if you were awake, you put your head up and your tired eyed met his gentle ones. "Yeah Tomu?"

"I love you Y/n."

You smiled weekly and cupped his cheek with your soft, small, brown hands and placed your plumped lips onto his. You could feel Shigaraki smiling through the kiss and he firmly held your hips.

The passionate kiss that felt like it's been an eternity since you've felt his now moisturised, red lips lasted few minutes before you pulled away and put your head back onto his chest.

"I love you too, Tenko."

You smiled before drifting off to sleep on Shigaraki's chest before he joined in on the sweet slumber with his arms still wrapped around your small body soon after.

~

𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟗𝐩𝐦

Tomura was busy in his kitchen trying to prepare the best eggs, sausages and strawberry pancakes for both when you woke up.

After failing to make a suitable batter for the pancakes and at least five times now and burning three sausages, he finally made the perfect batch.

He was now about to finish adding seasoning to the fluffy eggs when his phone went off. He raised his eyebrows at the unrecognisable number and hesitated before he answered the phone and put it to his ear.

"Hello?" His ear was met with a loud, hectic background of various men talking. He was relieved as he heard a familiar voice speak on the other side of the phone, It was his best friend. "Tomura, it's me Shuichi."

He stirred the eggs and grinned at the sound of his best friend. "Yo Spin. What's up? And why aren't you calling me on the normal prison phone?"

"I'm not spending my little money on those shitty pay phones when I can get a brick phone in here for less than two bills." Spinner explained. Shigaraki was about to talk when spinner spoke first. "But I didn't call you to give you small talk, what the fuck is wrong with you Shigz?"

"What do you-" he was stopped again with Shuichi interrupting him once again. "Don't act dumb Shigaraki, I'm talking about your shit with y/n. For fuck sake I'm not there for almost a month and you're fucking shit up?"

"Who told you about that?" Tomura interrogated Spinner out of not only curiosity, but to assure that it was only three of them would know about the situation.

"Who do you think? Did you really think Bakugo wouldn't tell me about the shit you did with Bianca?"  The pink haired male growled through his teeth with rage and disappointment. "For your information. It actually happened the day you got arrested and...you know what...just stop. I'm tired."

"What do you mean stop? I don't care if you're tired Shigaraki. We've gotta sort this out."

Tenko sucked his teeth and stirred the eggs as they were sticking to the pan. "It's too early for all of this Spinner. Can we just talk about this another day?"

"Let's not do that. I just called to say you need to tell her, you already know the consequences due to the last time you got yourself into this mess. Of course, it's twice as worse this time so..."

"Oh for fuck sake Shuichi, I'm going to tell her. So could you all just stop harassing me for one fucking second and just trust me!" He yelled and put a hand over his mouth when he realised how loud he was being, Shuichi stayed quiet as they both heard your footsteps.

You'd just woken up and gone into the bathroom.

"Cool. You've got until the bloody end of the month Shiggy." Spinner said in slow monotone.

"You've got to be kidding me-" Tomura was interrupted by Spinner for almost the fourth time throughout they're five minute conversation. "Nope I'm not, cause I know you won't do it. End of the month Tomura."

The light blue and white haired man ran a hand down his face and held the long bridge of his nose. His attempted cooperation and never ending debate with Shuichi had officially failed and it was time to accept his defeat. "Fine Spinner. I'll tell her."

"Tell me what?" Tomura almost dropped his Wooden spoon when he heard your voice. He turned his head to the side with a fake smile to see you leaning against his silver fridge. "How much did you hear?"

"Not much since I just got here." You opened the fridge, pulled out a carton of orange juice and poured a glass for yourself. "Only when you said you were gonna tell me something, hi Shuichi."

Tomura put his phone on loud speaker so you could hear Spinner. "Hey y/n, I hope you're doing well. But yo Shigz I've gotta go, remember what I said." He hung up the phone and Tomura put his on the kitchen side.

"This smells good, did you make this for us Shiggy." You stood beside him and helped him dish out the food. "Yeah, I wanted to finish everything before you woke up. Sorry for the noise."

"It's okay, so what did you wanna tell me now?" You queried as you put the glass of orange juice to your lips.

"Oh, I was just telling Spinner about a double date me and Katsuki have been planning. I wanted it to be a surprise but he insisted that I tell you." He lied, Shigaraki thought it was best that you didn't know about the true nature of the conversation for now.

After all, you had just woken up. "Awh, how nice of you both. Well I'm down, I'm pretty sure Mina would be down too. When's the date?"

"Maybe next week. Me and Katsuki are still planning it so I don't really know yet." Shigaraki continued to falsely inform you with his arms crossed. Although you were buying his lie, it would take a lot of explaining to Bakugo about it all later this afternoon.

"Sounds like a plan. I'm going to freshen up, I'll be back in a few minutes." You kissed your boyfriend on his right cheek and walked out of the kitchen.

Once you were gone, Tomura neatly placed everything onto two plates along with a small sprinkle of salt and pepper.

He then made his way to the living room. Putting the freshly made meal with ingredients onto the clean, presentable table.

Sitting down on his sofa as nothing but heavy guilt and regret decayed his mind and ate him from the inside...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞
—————————————————

Authors note: Hey everyone, It just touched eight in the morning and I've been up all night trying to finish this chapter so I'm tired as fuck. Sorry if there's a lot of repeated actions and dialogue, I'm just too tired to think right now.

Im trying to get the last couple of chapters out and release the small teaser before the end of July, just in time for the release of Overseas. I'll promote that more in the next chapter.

I've decided that I'll be releasing part 2 of this fanfic in late August, just in case I go through the stages of grief once I see my exam results. And it also gives me time to write some chapters down in advance.

I hope you guys enjoyed this sweet chapter of Tomura and Y/n spending time with each other, cause it'll probably be the last tiem you'll see them both happy in a while...stay tuned for the next one that'll be out by the end of the week xx

𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧' 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 8.3K 103
Everyone thought her eyes were beautiful while she could barely stand to see them. They always spoke about her bright smile, but it was never real an...
6.6K 196 15
"š˜šØš®'š«šž š­š”šž šØš§š„š² š­ššš¬š¤ šˆ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š°šØš«š¤ šØš§ šŸšØš« š„š¢šŸšž." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...
224K 10.4K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...
1M 39.6K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...