Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

52

341 5 14
By complicatedfr3aks

Possible TW!! Mentions of drug use.

Harry Styles

Bright lights shine through the living room blinds, I can already feel the hardness of the couch I slept on affecting my back tremendously.

My eyes squint from the sun awakening me from my light sleep. I sit up with a groan and throw my feet on the cold floor, wiping my dry eyes.

"You look like shit." Zayn walks out of his bedroom with a shirt in hand as he struggles to put it on, "Yeah well if you invested in a comfortable couch I wouldn't."

He shrugs, fixing his hair as it got messed up from the shirt pulling over it, "You wanted to stay here and that's all we have to offer mate."

"Fair enough." I yawn and force myself to stand up, my knee cracks from the abrupt motion, "Jesus I feel like an old man." I hold my knee and hop to the kitchen.

Zayn laughs and joins me in his kitchen, "Why didn't you just go home?"

"Because Delilah isn't there and it feels weird to go to an empty house."

"Some fight eh?" Niall joins the conversation and grabs a water bottle in his fridge, his eyes are puffy and his voice is scratchy like he just woke up.

I shrug, "I guess."

"Was it about Liam?" Niall questions.

I put my lips in a line and nod while placing my hands to lean on the counter, confirming his speculation.

He takes a gulp from the water before speaking again, "I'm on her side."

I furrow my eyebrows and point my finger in the air towards him, "Okay for one there's no sides, stop acting like you're a child of divorce. And for two, why the hell are you on her side?"

Niall laughs, "Because mate, knowing you I just have a feeling you said or did something that pissed her off and when she reacted, you pissed her off some more."

"What you said made no sense." Zayn expressively muddles.

"Once you get a girlfriend, you'll know what I mean." Niall pats his shoulder, "That has nothing to do with girlfriends idiot. I've had one before. You just use stupid word choices." He shoves his hand off his shoulder and walks to the bathroom.

Niall focuses back to me, "So am I right?"

I throw my head back and rub my face, "I don't know. I might have told her to fuck off but that wasn't really what pissed her off I think." He arches his eyebrows waiting for me to elaborate, "She thinks I'm siding with Liam, like defending him."

He snaps, "Bingo. You always say your girlfriend is right even if she isn't. And don't tell her that she hates being wrong because then she will blow up."

My eyes widen from the ironic statement and Niall's jaw drops, "Please tell me you didn't say what I just said you shouldn't."

I squint my eyes, "I did.."

"Yeah you fucked up." He pats my shoulder and pulls his phone out of his sweatpants pocket.

Zayn walks back out with a toothbrush in his mouth, "Niall, make sure when you have Jade stay over again that she doesn't leave hair in the goddamn sink! That's the second time!" He complains.

Niall chuckles, "Sorry mate, just blow on it or some shit."

Zayn rolls his eyes, "God sometimes I regret being roommates with you I swear." He mutters, closing the bathroom door.

Niall starts talking to someone on his phone, Jade I assume, so I excuse myself back to the couch and pull mine out to check Delilah's location.

She's still at Jade's. I cant tell if that's a good thing or not because I want her with me. At our house.

The comment she made about it being my house and not hers irked me a little bit. I want her to feel comfortable there and make it feel like a home for herself. I don't want her to think I'm pitying her and that's why she's staying there, she might not have said that she thinks that but I know she does. She's very easy to read most of the times.

The argument that we had was fucking pointless. Liam's my best friend but Delilah is my girlfriend, clearly I would defend her reasons of lashing out because it is quite reasonable. She's suspicious and worried, and I don't want her to be. I just wanted to put it into perspective for her but she didn't give me time to explain that before walking out and going god knows where.

I'm going to talk to Liam today and let him explain what the fucks been going on. I want to justify his actions but when she did explain it, I kinda understood where she was coming from. It just sucked to see him get attacked for something that we don't even know anything about.

I text Liam to let him know that I want to meet him later and wait for his reply.

Liam
For what?

Harry
We need to talk.

Liam
Fine. Where?

Harry
Reign. I'll text when I'm on my way.

I tuck my phone in my pocket after I hit send and put my shoes on, "Oi! I'm leaving!" I shout to Zayn and Niall since they are no where to be seen.

"See ya mate! Let me know how it goes with Delilah!" Zayn shouts from the bathroom since it echoes off the walls.

No response from Niall but I leave anyway and head towards my car.

Reversing out of the lot with my hand on the passenger seat I speed out of their lot and drive in the direction to my house.

Our tour starts in two days and I'm just hoping Delilah talks to me before then so it's not awkward when we're stuck on a bus or plane together.

Lately I've been writing some songs, which I never do. Usually other people write them for us and we just take credit for them so it doesn't look weird to the outside world.

I just can't stop thinking about her. So I started writing down my thoughts and my favorite things about her and eventually found myself turning them into songs.

Interrupting my thoughts as I pull into my area, I spot Delilah's car up ahead in front of the house.

She's home.

I park next to her car and practically run up to the door, once I unlock it I push it open and it slams into the wall, "Shit." I mutter while closing it softly.

She's not in the kitchen or living room so I walk into the bedroom and see her throwing clothes out of the closet, "Hey." I announce myself.

"Hi." She responds shortly but doesn't look at me.

"What are you doing?" I nervously put my hands in pockets.

"Getting clothes."

"For?"

"I'm staying with Jade until tour starts so I'm packing everything to bring."

"Why are you staying with Jade?" I walk up to her—dodging flying objects of clothing as she continues rifling through piles of them on the floor.

"Because I sure as hell don't want to stay here. Where were you anyway? I expected you would be here when I showed up."

"I stayed the night at Zayn and Niall's place. But why don't you want to stay here? We can talk about everything."

She stops throwing clothes and looks up at me with confusion, "Zayn and Niall live together?"

I nod and she hums, "I don't know how I didn't realize that."

"Delilah can we please just talk? You shouldn't have to stay with Jade just because of one stupid argument we had."

"Harry there's nothing to talk about. You don't trust me or believe me so I'm done."

"That had absolutely nothing to do with trust. I do trust you and I do believe you, I just wanted to give you Liam's side and how he could've felt when you jumped on him for something that you don't know for sure."

She stands up from the floor and I take in her appearance, she's wearing a spaghetti strap black tank top and loose black shorts. Those definitely aren't her clothes since all she's been wearing are long sleeves and jeans.

"This isn't even about Liam anymore. It's about you and me, when I tell you that I don't feel safe around someone you don't tell me that what I'm feeling is wrong. You don't justify their actions. You comfort me and assure me that I'm safe with you. But no, instead you took the other route and defended the other side, which fucking hurt me more than I can express."

"I didn't know you felt unsafe around him! All you told me was that you're suspicious of him!" I defend myself and she throws her arms out and smacks them down on her legs, "Is that not the same fucking thing? How he's acting is suspicious therefore I feel unsafe."

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose, "I'm sorry. If I would have known that you felt that way then clearly I would have acted differently. You can't be mad at me about something that I had no idea of, it's just unfair."

She shrugs, "Clearly you aren't as good at reading people like you think."

"No it's just you if I'm honest." I grin and she rolls her eyes, "Please just forgive me and don't leave. I don't want the next two days before tour to be hell. We aren't going to spend as much time together during it so I want to use that up." I rub my hands along her arms and she looks up at me with pursed lips, "Fine. I forgive you, but I still don't want to be around him."

"I'll do my best to make sure you aren't. But I am meeting with him today to talk about everything and sort out what's been going on. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Ever."

She nods, "Okay I'll just finish packing for the tour and let Jade know I'm not staying with her again."

I grab her face and pull her bottom lip down, "I could think of other things to do instead of packing." She pushes her head back and purses her lips, "Oh yeah? And what's that?" I lean down and connect our lips, both of us inhaling heavily at the action.

With my hands on her face and our lips connected, I walk backwards towards the bed and turn around swiftly, throwing her on top of it. She squeals at the action with a laugh, I climb onto the bed and get on top of her with my right arm holding my weight up and my left running along her thigh.

My cross necklace dangles below me and she grips it with her fingers and pulls me down to kiss me with a satisfied grin.

Delilah maneuvers her hand to pull my shirt off of me, only disconnecting our lips for a second, and undresses herself below me.

How the hell did she manage to do that all while kissing me?

"Pants. Off." She tries to push out through kisses and I oblige, undoing my belt and pulling my pants down, my underwear going with it.

We throw our clothes somewhere on the ground and focus on each other again, "God I missed the fuck out of you." I gaze my eyes all around her perfect body consisting of scars all around and stretch marks on her hips that are so much more beautiful to me than she thinks.

"Good, show me." A smug grin creeps it's way onto her face, "Are you testing me, Lavigne? Because if I were you, I wouldn't." I get closer to her face with a tilted head and arched eyebrows.

She shrugs below me, "I don't know, am I?"

And with that, I grip my dick in my hand and align my tip with her entrance, ramming it into her with so much force that the bed hits the wall behind it.

She inhales sharply from the action, "Oh my fucking god." Her jaw is dropped.

"Like I said," I pull out of her, "Don't test me."

"I'm not scared of you, Styles." She runs her tongue along her cheek, "Yeah?" She hums as a response.

Oh, I'll give you a response.

I grip the bedsheets by her head and push into her even harder than the first time, the noises leaving her mouth are heavenly.

I pick up the speed a bit but I make each time I push myself inside her harder than the last, "You like that? Huh?" My teeth are clenched together from the feeling.

Her eyes are tightly screwed shut and her mouth is open wide, "Fuck, harder." She places her hands on my back and drags her fingernails down.

Obliging, I pull out and look down at the contact and watch my dick fill up her entire cunt, repeating it in fast motions.

Every time I feel her clench around me, I get one second closer to finishing. When I roughly fill up her entrance I can feel her walls tighten.

"You look so fucking sexy like this." Her hair is clung to her forehead from her sweat as it glistens from the sun shining onto her beautifully created face.

"Harry you keep up this talking and I will cum faster than you can blink." She's out of breath and could barely form the sentence.

"Maybe that's what I want, pretty girl." I wink at her and she rolls her eyes, "Don't roll your eyes. Save that for when you finish." I grin at the annoyed expression she's showing.

My breathing is rapid, matching hers. With every fast motion I push in and out of her and every clench I feel around me, I can tell we are so close.

I take her hand gripping the bedsheets and place her palm on her stomach, "You feel that? Do you feel me inside of you?" She audibly moans at the sight and feeling.

"Come on baby, cum for me." My jaw is clenched from the tightness I feel forming in my stomach.

Her clenching gets faster and I take that as my cue to speed up, "Fuck I'm cumming Harry!" She grips my back so hard with her nails that I know it'll leave a mark.

I don't know what it is but fucking her raw just makes the experience ten times better.

Wetness coats my dick as I continue ramming into her to work myself there, "Me too, baby." My cum spurts out inside of her right as soon as my arms give out and I collapse on top of her.

Our erratic breathing echoes off the walls of the bedroom, our bodies soaking wet from the sweat.

"I'm gonna pull out." I muster up the strength to lift myself up and grip my dick, slowly pulling out of her. She hisses at the feeling and I mutter an apology, as my tip gets pulled out our liquids mixed together drip down her folds.

I crawl behind me and lean down, facing her cunt. I drag my tongue along her folds and lick a stripe along it and she flinches at the action.

I lick my lips, "Sorry, had to clean you up." She smiles at me, "What a way to do it." I shrug, "Someone's gotta."

I collapse on the bed beside her, "I don't want to be a dick but I do have to get ready to leave."

She groans and rolls over to lay on top of my stomach, "So what am I just a beat it and leave it type deal?"

I scoff, "Of course, what else would you be?" She sits up with a dropped jaw and slaps my arm, "Asshole!" We laugh in unison and I sit up with a sigh, "Come on," I nod to the bathroom and stand up, "Where are we going?"

"Well I'm going to get ready and you are going to pee." I walk towards the bathroom door, "A little help here!" I turn around to see her struggling to stand up, "Oh shit sorry." I push back a laugh.

I carry her bridal style to the bathroom and sit her on the toilet, walking away to give her the privacy to pee.

That's a load if you ask me, I've seen the girl naked and been inside of her yet she won't let me be no where near her while she pees.

I grab new clothes to wear and get dressed in the bedroom, as soon as I finish Delilah waddles her way out of the bathroom and jumps onto the bed butt ass naked.

After I brush my teeth, Delilah comes into the bathroom fully clothed now, "Where's the ibuprofen?"

I point to the medicine cabinet and she takes out three tablets, "I knew you would have a killer hangover. That shit you drank was powerful." I laugh and she sighs, "If someone would've warned me what it was before I took four shots then I wouldn't feel like I'm dying right now. Not to mention I already feel sore so thanks for that." She complains while rubbing her temples. Her mascara is running down her face, I don't know if I caused that or if it was already there when she got here.

I point to her with a grin, "You asked for it."

She groans and leans her head on the mirror, "That feels good, it's cold." She sighs, I laugh under my breath while shaking my head.

"Alright I'm leaving, I'll see you later." I walk up to her as she's sat on the counter and rub my hands along her outer thighs, she opens her eyes and leans in for a kiss to which I proudly accept.

"Don't be gone too long I want to watch All The Bright Places with you. You promised you'd watch with me." She connects her hands together behind my neck and I purse my lips while tilting my head, "Isn't that a sad movie?"

"Yep." She emphasizes the P.

I just fucked the shit out of her and now she wants to watch a sad movie, "Okay, can't wait to watch you cry then." I get out of her grip as fast as I can while she tries to swat me with her hand, but I manage to dodge it.

I text Liam that I'm on my way to Reign and start heading in that direction in my car.

Pulling in after about ten minutes I spot his car across from mine.

I open the club doors and see him sitting at a table near the main floor, I nod at him and sit across from his chair, "So, what did you want to talk about." He scratches his arms and legs harshly, getting impatient already.

"I wanted to talk about yesterday and all the shit that went down."

He shrugs, "What's there to talk about? Your girlfriend feels as if she's got it all down."

I sigh, "Liam, she was being reasonable. You have been acting weird so why can't you just explain what's been going on?"

He narrows his eyes, "Because there's nothing to explain. I haven't done anything and the fact that all of you accused me of doing anything remotely to what Delilah said, quite frankly pisses me off."

"So tell me where you were when Delilah was being followed at the mall and when she and Jade were taken from here."

He scoffs and turns his head to scan the area for some reason, "Not that it's any of your business, but I was home when she was being followed because I was sick as fuck and when they were taken I left early with a girl since all of you were too busy canoodling and shit with your girlfriends."

"See that's where I know you're lying." I lean back in my chair with my left arm resting on the table and my right lying on my leg.

"Yeah? And why is that?" He tilts his head with squinted eyes.

I shrug, "You didn't leave with a girl that night, you left by yourself. And you didn't leave through the front club doors, you went through the back for some reason."

"How would you know if I did? You were in the bathroom with Delilah." He tries to backtrack.

"There were other people at the table mate." I arch my eyebrows. I talked to Louis and Zayn last night, they both saw him.

He shakes his head slowly while running his tongue along his cheek, "What are you trying to say?"

"I'm not saying shit. You are. So tell me what you did when you left." I'm the one getting impatient now. If he wasn't hiding something he would just say it with no hesitation.

"Fine, you want to know so bad?" He spits out with a clenched jaw and I arch my eyebrows, "That's why we're here so obviously I do."

He sighs, "I met up with someone who I made a deal with recently."

"What kind of deal?" 

"I guess it was more of a trade for—" he stops himself mid sentence to take a deep breath and without looking in my eyes he continues, "A trade for meth."

I furrow my eyebrows, "You sell meth?"

He lifts his head up slowly and looks in my eyes with sorrow, "No."

My eyes squint in confusion, "Then wha—" realization strikes me before I finish the question, "You bought it didn't you?"

His eyes drop and he nods with regret, "Liam why would you do that? You know how much it affected you last time. You fucking overdosed off of that shit."

"I know but I met up with some friends a while back and they were cooking it, so I gave in and injected it. After that I couldn't stop again."

"When's the last time you did it?"

"Today."

"Jesus mate. You're fucking high right now aren't you?" It makes sense, he was scratching all over his body when I walked in and kept looking around him like he was paranoid.

He shrugs like it's no big deal, "God I don't know what to fucking say." I pinch the bridge of my nose, I feel like I'm talking to a goddamn child right now.

"You're done with that shit. No more. I don't want to watch you kill yourself again." I express and he shuts his eyes softly, "It's not that easy Harry. If you knew how addicting it was then you wouldn't be saying this right now.

"As your friend, I care about you and am not letting you go through that time of your life yet again. We can work on getting you off of it."

He sighs and throws his head back to lean on the chair, "Fine. But the others can't know." He mentions the guys, "Okay. But I have to at least tell Delilah, she needs to know so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable around you anymore."

He lifts his head back down to look at me, "Can you tell her I'm sorry? I never wanted her to feel like that around me, I just couldn't admit anything to her without anyone else finding out."

I nod and stand up from my seat, "I'll tell her. Please just call me if you need anything, yeah?"

"I will." He assures and I pat his shoulder, "You'll be okay man. You got over it once, you can do it again." He puts his lips in a line and looks at me with regret.

I exit the club and hop into my car.

Now I feel like shit. He was over here doing meth while we were fucking accusing him of following and kidnapping Delilah.

At least we don't have to worry about him anymore. He's wasn't ever harmful, he was just high.

The bad thing is, there is still someone out there who could possibly be trying to get their hands on my girl at this very second.

I make it back to the house and walk through the door, "How'd it go?" Delilah asks from her spot on the couch.

I throw my keys on the table and sit on the couch with a sigh, "You have nothing to worry about anymore. He's harmless."

"Really? How do you know?" She sits up in her spot and turns to me.

"Because he was never involved in what happened to you."

"What did he say?"

"He told me that every time something happened to you, he was off getting high on meth."

Her eyes widen, "Meth?!"

I nod with my lips in a line, "Yeah. He used to smoke it a while back and got really addicted. One day he overdosed and was in the hospital for a while so he promised himself and all of us that he was done with it. But he started using again and injects it now. That's why he has been acting so weird."

Her lips part as she glances at the ground, "Oh my god. Now I feel bad."

"Don't, you had every right to feel what you did. He actually wanted me to tell you that he's sorry."

She snaps her eyes back to me, "Sorry for what?"

"Making you feel uncomfortable and scared around him." I squeeze her thigh and she purses her lips, "I'll talk to him once tour starts. I want to let him know I'm sorry too."

I nod and kiss her cheek, "How about that sad ass movie, huh?"

She smiles, "You get the popcorn, I'll get the blankets." I laugh at her excited reaction and go to the kitchen to microwave the popcorn for the movie.

Now I'm getting kind of excited for the upcoming months. I'll be surrounded by all of my friends and my girlfriend, with no awkwardness filling the air between anyone. I'll be doing one of the main things that I actually enjoy, performing.

Nothing could affect this tour.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

nothing you say??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 2.1K 25
Rose Cliffe was forced to move into a new town with her mom and step dad. What she doesn't know is that this town holds a secret from hell and she's...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
2.2K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
3.4M 65.8K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...