Audacious

Oleh AlexandraKnight25

Klaus Mikaelson fanfiction Love is a vampire greatest weakness, he'd say. But she, as young as she was, broug... Lebih Banyak

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
A Final Note

EPILOGUE

9.1K 234 49
Oleh AlexandraKnight25

                    The rays of the sun seeped softly through the white shades of Klaus' room. They brushed softly on her eyelids awakening her from her restful sleep. Alexandra felt his arm wrapped tightly around her waist and his head rested on the crook of her neck.

Six months into their relationship, Alexandra realized it was his favorite way to sleep. For being the mighty hybrid who flaunted his power and strength everywhere, Klaus had been strangely tender with her.

She recalled the first week into their relationship, she was staying the night and she woke up on the morning with him cuddling her, and she teased him endlessly on that morning. "So the original hybrid likes to cuddle." She had said with a laugh.

Alexandra couldn't stop herself from staring at him. Her life after him became completely different; a 180 degree change. She came to he realization that as long as she stayed with Klaus, there would be a fight everyday.

Her fingertips traced the lines of his growing beard. She told him she liked it that way. "It kind of makes you look hotter." She told him when he stood in front of the mirror naked, expressing his thoughts to shave it off.

"You're staring again, my love." She heard his sleepy voice, as his eyes stared at her with no trace of sleep.

"I think you should be used to it by now." She retorted in a light tone.

He hummed, then rolled on top of her, leaning his body on his arms at each side of her head. "I'm not complaining." He kissed her lips.

"Don't start that, Rebekah is going to kill me if I don't get moving." She said amid the kisses he was giving her.

Yes, six months passed, but her desire for him didn't decrease even one bit. And if his way with her was anything to go by, she didn't think he was bored of her.

"I don't know how you managed to win my family over, but I feel like they have been taking you away from me."

Alexandra couldn't help but giggle at the way his tone came with a whine. "Are you jealous of your family?"

Somehow, Klaus was right. Her friendship with Rebekah was stronger than ever. Elijah and her formed a mutual respect and understanding with each other. He even called her every now and then to check on her. Currently, he was spending sometime with Damon somewhere in Europe.

Alexandra was happy for them. The last time Elijah asked to speak to her alone, and he hinted his desire to take a step further into his relationship with Damon.

"I'm not jealous. I know you're only mine." He kissed her possessively. Pulling her under the sheets once more.

It was two hours later when they left the room. Although had it been up to him, they wouldn't have left it at all. She met Rebekah at the foyer, who had her arms crossed over her chest. "Seriously? Stay a bit longer, why don't you?" She huffed, "Jeremy had been waiting outside for a while."

One of the things that really made Alexandra happy was the relationship between Rebekah and Jeremy. They were both so good to each other, and they even traveled for a month. Alexandra teased them endlessly calling it their honeymoon.

"Don't be late." Klaus called after them. "And when you get bored, call me, I'll pick you up."

Once they left the mansion, they met Jeremy who was waiting inside his car. "How are you feeling today?" Jeremy asked her once they got inside.

"I'm okay, really. I think it's just a bug."

Alexandra hasn't been feeling all that well. She got sick a lot, the minimum effort she exerted would tire her out. She thought to was just the stress, but it kept happening. She never told Klaus; he always worried because she was human and fragile. Therefore, she kept it between her, Jeremy, and Rebekah.

➽───────────────❥

"I hope you're on the way, brother." Klaus said over the phone. Once Alexandra left, he made his call to make sure everyone was there.

"I am, Damon is driving us back." Elijah answered.

"I don't get why he has to he here. Can't stay a day without him." Klaus said in sarcasm.

"Just like you can't stay for an hour away from Alexandra, Niklaus. Sticks and stones brother."

Klaus huffed, but he had to agree with Elijah. He really couldn't stay away from her, he felt restless, uneasy. It got to the point that he stayed with her while she was studying for her exams. He would just there and watch her.

The biggest evidence of his changing behavior is the party he was holding tonight. He wanted to give her a farewell part before they started their travelling. He promised her to have the best and longest vacation, he wanted her to see the word. And Klaus would use the chance to open the topic of turning her.

He watched people working around the mansion, preparing it for the party, or the small gathering as Elijah had called it. Rebekah would distract her with their shopping trip and when she came back she should be happily surprised.

...

It was nearing six when they returned from their shopping trip. She glared at Rebekah as they exited the car, "I hate you." She grumbled. "My feet are killing me."

"Come on, we didn't take that long anyway." Rebekah retorted annoyed.

Before Alexandra could say anything, she saw Stefan walking out of the mansion. Her eyes widened and she froze in place, "Stefan." His name came out on a whisper. "When did you come back?"

He smiled softly at her, "Today." He answered then wrapped his arms around her. "I missed you."

After a second of being frozen, she wrapped her arms around him. "I missed you too. I can't believe you're here."

He pulled away, "Klaus called me. He said you're going on a long vacation."

"Nik called you?"

Stefan nodded, then pulled her towards the mansion by the arm, "I'm not the only one."

When they got inside, she saw everyone gathered around waiting for her. Bonnie and Kol were the first to approach her, "Dear sister in law, looking as beautiful as ever."

She glared playfully at him, "I wish you'd stop calling me that."

Bonnie hit his shoulder, then turned to her, "There's no hope for him."

"There's only hope of you're with me." He said then kissed her cheek and vampire sped away.

Bonnie rushed after him, and Alexandra laughed loudly. She was kind of happy for them. Although they didn't get together yet, but they were well on their way.

"Little girl is going to explore the world." Damon said with a smirk.

"You're here too?" Her eyes looked around trying to find Elijah, "Where's 'Lijah?'

Damon faked a pout, "Am I really that unimportant?"

Alexandra raised an eyebrow, but before she could comment, Klaus said, "Yes." He stood next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, "How do you like the surprise, my love?"

She pecked his lips, "I love it."

"I hope you have fun in your vacation, Alex." Sage said as she stood next to Finn, his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Thank you, and I'm really happy you could join us."

Then someone emerged, the last person she actually expected. "Julie! Oh my god!"

Julie was her friend from school, and the girls were pretty close, although they drifted apart once Alexandra became involved in the supernatural mess.

Julie hugged her friend, "I'm so happy for you. You deserve this." She whispered in her ear, "a loving boyfriend and a great family." They pulled away and Julie's eyes drifted to where Stefan stood while talking to Damon, "Help me get one?"

Alexandra raised an eyebrow, "Are you talking about Stefan?"

Julie shrugged, "Why not? He isn't with Elena any more, so maybe I have a chance."

Alexandra laughed, "We'll see about that." When her eyes turned to Stefan he was staring at her, a warning look that she shouldn't even consider it.

"Your father wanted to be here, but he will come the day before we leave." Klaus said from next to her, "Something about things being hectic in the hospital."

Alexandra nodded, "That's alright." She applauded her father's understanding of her relationship with Klaus. It made her feel at ease, and although he didn't approve her decision to delay college, he accepted it after some serious convincing.

Caroline arrived a bit later, "I'm sorry I'm late guys. But I had something to take care of."

Alexandra wasn't close with Caroline. But they formed a nice kind of friendship over time. Especially after Alexandra stopped Klaus from killing the hybrids and Tyler's mom. Bonnie also played a big part as she used a spell to influence the hybrids to be sited to Klaus again.

She tried to help Caroline after she found out that Tyler slept with Hayley and since then Caroline decided that they were sisters and that she would be there for her no matter what.

After the party, Alexandra was exhausted. "We ought to visit the hospital before we go." Klaus said as he joined her on the bed.

Alexandra turned to him, "Why? I'm fine, really."

"Sweetheart, don't think I didn't notice how easily fatigued you are. A blind can see how tired you get." He caressed her hair softly. "You can't keep anything down. You don't eat well, and the list goes on."

She let out a sigh, "Niklaus, I promise you I'm fine."

"Then there's no harm to check."

She nodded her head and fell asleep. When she woke up the next morning, she rushed to the bathroom. Her nausea was uncontrollable, and after she flushed the toilet, Klaus entered, his face a reflection of worry. After he helped her, Alexandra looked at her reflection as she brushed her teeth and one thought played at her mind.

My period is late.

A/N

Hello beautiful people,

It's been a while, and I hope you missed Alexandra and Klaus as much as I did. They are by far one of my favorite couples.

Anyway, tell me how do you like the epilogue? I hope you liked it a lot ❤️

Thank you all so so much for staying throughout the journey of Klaus and Alex, tell me of you want to see more of them 😉

This is the end of f this book.

Lots of love,
Alex xoxo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

258K 3.6K 46
Imagines and preferences enjoy ❀ ( currently editing ) 11/ sept / 18 - #23 gifs 26/ sept/18- # 13 gifs - bro imma cry I'm so happy thanks so much :')...
324K 11.7K 35
"Don't call me kitten, Damon." "Okay, kitten." "I will literally set you on fire." ...
498 24 11
KLAUS MIKAELSON FAN-FICTION I hadn't realized that shit would get this serious until his lips met mine. His lips met mine. His lips met mine and it...