The Manila Charmers : TROY

By LaraPulumbarit

Good looks,charming personality and money..... A LOT OF MONEY. This is why these five lucky gentlemen are amo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
EPILOGUE

The Manila Charmers

16.3K 240 14
By LaraPulumbarit

Good looks,charming personality and money..... A LOT OF MONEY. This is why these five lucky gentlemen are among the so-called elite group THE MANILA CHARMERS. But behind the flashes of cameras and magazine interviews, are they still portraying the 'medyo bad boy' type of guys? Or are they hiding something within themselves?

VOLUME 1 : TROY

Mayaman. Walang inuurungan. Born to be the CEO of Battens Corporation--- one of the largest and most successful corporations in the country. Meet Troy Herrera, one of the youngest and richest bachelors today. Kilala bilang leader ng The Manila Charmers, hindi siya nawawala sa bawat pahina ng mga magazines at social networks. Walang pahinga at laging puyat. One morning, his dad told him to take a break from their business and go somewhere to relax and 'live'. There he met Rox, a free-spirited girl na walang arte sa lahat ng bagay. Will it be a summer to remember or a disaster forever?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2M 709K 34
She was kidnapped by the mafia prince, Lander Montenegro, at the age of five. He stole almost half of her life, so it's only fair that he repays her...
26.6M 1M 72
He's a 29-year-old mayor of the town and she's a 19-year-old orphaned student. Jackson became Frantiska's legal guardian before anything else. Their...
6.6M 134K 51
The Neighbors Series #2 Highest Rank: #1 in General Fiction ** Meet the rich, gorgeous, hot and sexy Sapphire Briones. She loves to hang-out with her...
122K 5.9K 74
"OH MY GOSH SINO KA?! Bakit mo ko ginagaya! Hoy!" Gulong gulo ang isip ko habang nakatingin sa lalakeng nasa harapan ko. Bawat buka ng bibig ko ay na...