šˆšŒš€š†šˆšš„š’; nick carter

By milzkies

- š–š‡š„š‘š„ šˆš in the author writes nick carter imagines š–˜š–™š–†š–—š–™š–Šš–‰ ā”Š 08.2022 š–Šš–“š–‰š–Šš–‰ ā”Š 04.2023 More

school tour
bouncy house
fights
backsync
new book <3
despair
club
concert
teen react
more than that
music video
rain
back to your heart
romeo and juliet

interview

810 10 6
By milzkies

***

October 12, 1996 Paris, France
Y/Ns POV

Nick and the boys had went to a studio in Paris for a photoshoot, while having the photoshoot Howie was walking around with a camera man following him around, for a TV show called viva.

The studio had stairs going up to a small indoor balcony, so you could still see what was going on downstairs.

On the little balcony there were some interviewers who would interview the boys and apparently me too.

"Good Morning! I'm Vicky from the Canadian press and I'm here today with y/n Richardson, solo artist, and sister of Kevin from backstreet boys, good morning y/n!" Vicky introduced.

"hi! good morning!" I smiled shyly, I was never a person who went for the spotlight, but just to my luck Lou found out about me and put me in the music industry, AND as a solo artist.

I was grateful for everything tho I just had social anxiety, so I usually had to take pills for those.

"so y/n, you and the boys are quite close with each other correct? especially nick" she nudged me a little smirking.

"yea, we had- we'd been friends since well.. Kevin had introduced me to them." I nervously laughed, I was quite the awkward person

"well, just to confirm you and nick are dating? correct?" she asked politely trying to make sure she wasn't pushing boundaries, I liked her.

"mhmm" I smiled getting a little more comfortable with her.

"what did Kevin think of that?" she asked laughing a little.

"well first interaction we had was at 13, 14? ish and we were going to a restaurant, and Kevin saw us holding hands, he had glared at nick and it was quite funny." I laughed at the thought.

"but now he's warmed up to the thought I see" she laughed.

"ehhh kinda" I said unsurely while tilting my head "he's still very overprotective like most brothers would be" I laughed

"that is true, I too have an older brother" Vicky laughed. "so y/n, you also have an album on the way, how is it going and are there any possibly dates for releases or is it a surprise?"

"well it's been going good yes, and as for the releases of these albums, it may possibly come out hopefully by next year December latest and September earliest as I haven't finished shooting the music videos and recording some songs" I replied.

"Well, I hope everything runs smooth and you hopefully are able to finish soon, and I wish well for you and Nick thank you again y/n!" Vicky shook my hand.

"thank you!" I said as I sent a kind smile towards her which she returned.

After the camera man stopped recording I said goodbye to Vicky and went down to the couch near the stairs.

Now I was just waiting for Nick, since I had finished recording my song a while ago.

Nick was currently the one being photographed, first was him, next was Howie, then Brian, Kevin and lastly AJ.

Nick was wearing a green and white striped baggy shirt with some baggy jeans.

honestly he looked good in those clothes, we had similar style in all honesty, baggy clothes.

After Nick finished, he went upstairs and also been interviewed which lasted also around 2-4 minutes, after that he was finished for now, he was just waiting for the group photoshoot which would be after everyone's individual photoshoot.

"y/n!" Nick ran to me at full speed and hugged me by my waist, making me fall back down on the couch.

I had gotten up to stretch for a little I didn't really expect a 16 year old to run at me in full speed so of course I fell back.

"Im tired" he dragged out the d whining.

"awww little Nicky is tired" I babied him while hugging the big child, his head was on my shoulder and I was stroking his hair while comforting him.

He was basically just using me as a pillow.

"you know what will make me not tired tho" he asked smirking.

"I believe not, Mr carter" I replied with a smirk also.

Nick leaned closer to me and started kissing me, me kissing back.

Nick then slid his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I wouldn't let him go that easily.

I sat on top of him declining his request for entrance, he groaned in annoyance and bit on my lip a little making me moan which allowed him to slip his tongue in.

I gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck bringing me closer to him if that was even possible.

Our tongues doing its own thing.

"Nick your wallet- is poking me" I mumbled still making out with the boy.

he moaned a little from the vibration, and pulled away a little.

he looked red as a tomato "I- uhm I don't think that's my wallet" he sheepishly admitted.

I slammed my hand over my mouth trying not to start a laugh attack which would disturb everyone, the whole studio was one room and didn't have rooms in it.

So everything was connected to everything meaning someone could easily see us making out especially since the couch was beside the stairs.

Although this part was a little hidden since it was a small room with no door or wall, but still.

"not right now nick, control your hormones" I got off of his lap sitting beside him.

"but I can't" he threw his head back but hit it on the wall forgetting about the stairs behind the couch.

"ouch" he winced in pain.

"Here we have nick and y/n- what happened to your lip- oh." he realized

"Kevin your children have been doing some unholy things, Brian I think we need your holy water" he said jokingly.

thankfully he didn't say it loud enough for Kevin or Brian to hear, if they did id pity nick, he'd be terrified.

"well, here we have Nicky and y/n, who are obviously together, little horny teenagers I'm tellin ya'" Howie whispered the last part.

I lightly smacked him on the back of his head giggling at the last part while rolling my eyes.

"hi I'm nick and I'm reporting for viva TV" nick took the yellow microphone thing from Howie while laughing.

"a little annoying child this one" Howie grabbed the mic back while nick did a silly face.

"hi I'm Brian" Brian now took the mic from Howie.

"hey stop wait were missing Kevin's photoshoot" howie stated.

the camera man pointed the camera to Kevin who was posing.

after a little recording of Kevin posing for the shoot, they pointed the camera back to Howie, nick, me and Brian.

Nick went in front of the camera and said "here we have security, his name is Johnny, nickname Q" he walked over to the couch we were just at and like he said, we had our security guards here, don't worry though they weren't there when me and nick.. you know.

Howie told the camera how he was grateful for them and how they helped the group a lot.

"well what should we do next?" asked nick.

"let's go visit AJ!" I exclaimed skipping to AJ.

"she loves AJ, they're like siblings" I heard Howie say to the camera.

"everyone this is AJ! he's doig his makeup right now aren't you AJ?" asked Howie pointing the mic go him.

"mhmm" AJ hummed in response.

"AJ here has soemthing to confess, he's scared of clowns, aren't you AJ?" I laughed at him.

"well yes they get up put a ton of make up and scare children." AJ said as a matter of factly.

"no they don't" nick laughed at him.

"yes, yes they do" AJ responded

After that the group had taken some photos together and even some with me too. I wasn't really scheduled for one but they decided to include me also.

After the photoshoot we went out to buy some new clothes.

the camera started rolling again as we went out. Although I had no time to interact with the camera because nick had grabbed my hand and pulled me while running to Kevin.

While the camera was about to turn to Kevin and nick, they had pretended to fight, nick shoving Kevin slightly as a joke and running away.

"what a rude rude young man" Kevin exclaimed now holding the yellow mic.

"were going shopping. France has some European and American stuff, so its a good mix" I exclaimed while looking at the camera and grinning like a child.

"yea and were probably gonna buy some new clothes maybe" kevin pointed down to his clothes as he said clothes.

"oh there are some people hi bonj-" I wasnt able to continue what I was saying to the 2 people though because nick had quite rudely interrupted me.

"whoops I forgot something" Nick said he then pulled me again running away from Kevin once again.

"something? thing?" I whispered under my breath "I mean someone!" nick corrected a little loudly so the camera could still hear his voice.

we went to the first shop and AJ had tried some caps on.

"I like that one!" I said looking at the one AJ was trying on.

"yea me too should I buy it?" he asked.

it was a blue baseball cap with something in yellow written on the front.

"yea you should it matches you, looks like something you'd wear" I shrugged.

"y/n come on" nick pulled me again.

"nick what is it with you pulling me today" I laughed still being dragged by the child.

"well I wanted to show you these pants I migt buy!" he exclaimed like a little kid.

"ok well wait I need to put them on" he went in the dressing room and went out wearing these black washed out baggy jeans.

"ooo I like those, you should get it" I said as he walked out.

"well your only saying that because YOU like them, and if I get it your gonna do that trick where you ask to borrow my clothes and I end up saying yes because I love you too much" Nick rolled his eyes.

"well yes partly true but it really does look good on you, I'm not kidding" I laughed.

"ok! I'll buy it then" he gave my lips a peck and ran to buy it. I swear he had so much energy.

After that we went to the next store where AJ looked for another hat and then Brian was looking in buying pants too for his pants collection.

After that we finally went to the hotel we were staying in and rested after a long day.

── ⌗ end chapter *ೃ༄

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║║█║▌║▌│║▌║▌█

a/n: do you think I should make a nick book..??? I'm not sure it'd be good tho 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4.1K 370 64
The Vampire Project follows the intertwined lives of three BxB couples: Boun and Prem, Boss and Noeul, and Santa and Earth. In a world where vampires...
1.6K 80 9
With a bright, outgoing personality, and a big heart, there was the sister of Jeff Ament- Kaitlyn Ament, who found herself falling for someone neithe...
25.3K 183 21
Short story's featuring the fabulous members of guns n roses! I love the band and thought why not write about them too? šŸ¤˜ Just a little thing I th...