Dépaysement (h.s)

De complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... Mai multe

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

51

272 5 9
De complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne

"I swear I didn't know he'd be here." Jade whispers to me, "It's fine." I mutter back.

Niall walks up to Jade and engulfs her in a hug while kissing all around her face as she laughs at the action.

He then walks up to me and hugs me, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming. He kinda told me what happened." He whispers in my ear, "It's okay. Uh, where's your bathroom?" I pull away from the hug.

He points to a hallway, "Down the hall to the right."

I walk in that direction and close the bathroom door behind me.

Why does this shit happen? And it's only to me. It's just my fucking luck.

I cup water into my hands and splash my face, the coldness causes me to sigh in relief. I dry my face with what looks like a clean towel, at least I'm praying to the gods above that it is.

I fix up my hair in the mirror so it's not as tangled anymore and ruffle it a few times with my hands. My mascara is running a bit so I take some out of my bag and touch it up.

Don't look bothered Delilah. You're here with your friends—just ignore him.

Right as my hand grabs the doorknob, the door flies open and I stumble backwards, "What the hell?"

Harry closes the bathroom door behind him and turns to me, "Want to explain why you're here?" He crosses his arms and sends a glare—trying to look intimidating.

"I'd ask you the same fucking thing."

"You weren't coming back so I figured I might as well do something with my time." He explains.

"Yeah well I came with Jade, she invited me." I cross my arms now, mocking him.

He scoffs, "Just go home, Delilah."

I arch my eyebrows, "You mean your home?"

He pushes his head out in confusion, "The fuck do you mean by that?"

"It's not my home. It's yours. I just stay there with you and now it's looking like I don't want to anymore nor do I have to."

He laughs, "Yeah? And where do you plan on going?"

"Back to Jade's to stay with her."

"Yeah well tour starts soon so I suggest you drop this fucking tough act and actually act mature for once."

My jaw drops, "Coming from you, that means absolutely dog shit. Excuse me," I shove him away from the door and walk out into the living room to join Niall and Jade.

I sit on the couch next to Jade who has her legs on top of Nialls, "Babe do you want to get takeout later?" She asks. "I'd love to." Niall responds, "I wasn't talking to you idiot, I was talking to her." She laughs and points to me.

I chuckle, "Yeah sure."  I pull out my phone to search for restaurants since I'm starving and already can't wait to leave.

Harry comes out of the bathroom and sits on the opposite couch to the left of Niall, staring me down. I roll my eyes and go back to searching for food places near us.

"Oh I called Louis to come over by the way." Niall announces.

Right on cue, Louis walks through the door holding beers in one hand, "I got the goods lads." He closes the door with his foot and stops in his tracks, "Lilah?"

"Yo." I salute him while staring at my phone.

"Fancy seeing you here." He sets the box of beers that he brought on the table in front of us and sits next to Harry, "Where's Malik?" He directs to Niall as he is whispering something in Jades ear, causing her to laugh and hit his arm.

"I have no clue. He should be back soon." He responds to Louis and goes back to focusing on Jade.

"Great so I'm fifth wheeling." Louis states and I hum out a laugh. Harry shifts uncomfortably in his seat from the comment but nobody responds back.

Louis takes out beers from the package and hands each of us one, I bring the cap up to my mouth and bite down on it to open it.

The room randomly goes quiet—I look up just to see everyone staring at me in shock, "What?"

"How—I didn't know you could do that." Louis stutters.

"It's easy." I shrug.

"When did you learn to do that?" Jade gets off of Nialls lap and sits closer to me, "When I was 19 I think?"

"Do it to mine." She hands me hers and I bite down on it with my molar and it pops off.

"Woah!" She laughs in amazement.

I shove the bottle in her hands and roll my eyes playfully. It's such a simple task yet they acted like I did a magic trick.

The front door opens again and Zayn's voice shouts through the hallway, "I heard someone's having relationship problems so I brought—" He immediately stops talking and stares at me with wide eyes, "Oh shit."

I put my lips in a line and bring the bottle to my lips—taking a big gulp.

He walks to the kitchen and sets down the stuff in his hands, "What are you doing here Lilah?"

"Why is everyone so shocked to see me here?" I throw my hands out.

"Because you're literally never here." He simply states behind me and I narrow my eyes at him, "Touché."

"Anyways, I brought a lot of alcohol." He announces and Louis sighs, "Already did that mate."

"Yeah but you brought boring ass beer. I got the real goods." He holds up two bottles that reads Spirytus Vodka.

"Holy shit how did you find that? That's only sold in like New York or some shit." Niall jumps over the couch and inspects the bottle Zayn is holding.

"That's a secret only I can know." He grins and Niall snatches one bottle from his hands.

He pours some in red solo cups and manages to carry all of them over to us—handing each of us a cup.

"Come on guys stand up!" He waves at us and we all sigh but give in, Niall holds his cup in the air and we follow, "To Delilah and Harry's first fight!" I widen my eyes and Jade hits his arm, "Ni what the hell?!" She whisper shouts and he laughs, "Cheers!" He throws his drink back and I glance at Harry only to see him take the shot with no reaction so I shrug the comment off—throwing mine back as well.

The burn slides down my throat and I cough, "Oh my god that is the worst thing I've ever tasted." My face cringes and through my squinted eyes I can see Jade's face that looks exactly like mine.

Zayn and Niall laugh at our reactions, "Amateurs." They say in unison.

I sit back down on the couch and pull my phone out to scroll through social media, I feel like the alcohol is already getting to me. How is that even possible?

Music starts blaring through speakers and I flinch at the noise, "Jesus Christ." I mutter.

Jade walks up to me and grabs my arm—pulling me off the couch, I groan and try to sit back down, "Oh no you don't. We are dancing." She practically forces me to stand up.

"If I'm going to dance then I need to have one more drink in me." I state and she pulls me to the kitchen to pour another shot of the vodka.

"For you my lady." She hands me the cup and I put it up to my mouth but she grabs it, "Excuse you, we have to do the thing."

I furrow my eyebrows, "The thing?"

"Yeah where we link arms," she pulls my arm up and puts hers through mine, "Alright go." I laugh at the action and we both down the vodka.

I shiver from the burn and taste, "God why did we do that again?"

Her face cringes, "I don't know I thought it'd be easier. Where's a lime when you fucking need one." She searches around the kitchen only to find nothing.

I blow out a breath, "Okay let's go." We run to the center of the living room—right in front of where the guys are sitting and start dancing to the unfamiliar song playing through the speakers.

"Wait I have something that will make this better!" She shouts in my ear and walks towards a table against the wall. She switches off the ceiling lights causing the room to turn pitch black—suddenly disco lights shine through the living room as the room is invaded with bright blue lights to match the disco.

"Holy shit!" My jaw drops as I look around the living room, "Cool right?" She arches her eyebrows repeatedly and waves her arms to the song while walking towards me.

The lights, the music and the alcohol coursing through my veins makes me feel so light, like I'm not even controlling my body anymore.

The song blasting through the speakers stops and changes to a different song, "Oh fuck yes." We shout in unison while getting excited at the song choice.

Toxic by Britney Spears.

"Baby, can't you see I'm calling? A guy like you should wear a warning. It's dangerous, I'm falling." I throw my arms around her neck and we dance very close to each other while singing along to the iconic song choice.

As the next line floods through the speakers I turn around and press my back against her front, slowly dragging my body down on hers, "Too high, can't come down. Losing my head, spinnin' 'round and 'round, Do you feel me now?"

She drags her hands along my sides and I lift myself back up against her, we throw our arms in the air and sway our hips, "With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride," With my drunken mind thinking it's a good idea—I subtly point to Harry at the next line, "You're toxic, I'm slippin' under. With a taste of a poison paradise, I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic? And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic?"

Harry stares at me with an expression that signals to me that he's pissed, just what I wanted.

We jump around and sing very loudly to the rest of the song together and once it comes to the last verse we grind against each other while I lean my head backwards on her shoulder, "Intoxicate me now, with your lovin' now. I think I'm ready now, I think I'm ready now. Intoxicate me now, with your lovin' now, I think I'm ready now."

The song comes to an end, Jade and I both breathe heavily from all the dancing and shouting. I feel very light so I waltz my happy ass to the kitchen and pour another shot—forcing myself to gulp it down as fast as I can.

"I'd slow down if I were you." Harrys deep voice whispers in my ear behind me, I turn around and push his chest with my index finger, "I'd slow down if I were you." I mock him using his British accent.

He rolls his eyes, "Do you even know what you're drinking?"

"Vodka, duh." I push my head out making an obvious expression with my face.

He arches his eyebrows, "Do you know what kind of vodka?"

I blow raspberries, "I don't know but whatever it is, it's working."

"This is one of the most alcoholic drinks in the world smart one." He grabs the bottle and holds it up to me, I try to read it but everything is blurry.

I hold my hands up and shrug, "Whoops." My cup falls out of my hands and falls to the floor. I bellow out a laugh at the hilarious action, "Did you see that?" I point to the cup on the ground, "Gravity pushed it!" I continue laughing and he sighs, "Alright let's get you home. You've had your fair share for tonight."

I step back and shake my head, "Nuh uh. I am staying with my bestest friend in the whole wide world because you're toxic and I'm slipping under."

He narrows his eyes, "Are you quoting that stupid song?"

I gasp, "That physically hurt me that you just said that about the one and only Brit Spier."

"Britney Spears." He rudely corrects me.

"Yeah that's what I said." I walk past him while patting his shoulder and stumble up to Jade, "Hi Jade whatever your last name is!" I throw my arms around her shoulders and smile as she holds me up, "Woah! You got another drink I see." She laughs.

I catch the guys out of my peripheral standing up and conversating—I pull away from Jade and focus on walking in a steady line towards them, once I finally reach them I hug Zayn, "Hi Zayn."

"Hi Lilah?" He looks at me with a confused expression, "You have nice cheekbones." I poke them and he laughs, "Well thank you."

Nialls funny laugh fills my ears next to me and I hug him next, "Nialler! My favorite Irish man!"

He engulfs me in a hug, "I'm the only Irish man you know." He states with a smile, "Which makes you my favoritest."

Louis very British voice starts talking to Harry next to Niall and I so I stumble my way to him, "Louis! Did anyone ever tell you that you're super British?" My arms wrap around him and he holds his in the air above me, "What is happening?"

"She's giving everyone hugs." Jade laughs at the action, I pull away from Louis and pinch his cute cheeks as his eyes stay very wide.

Next to him is Harry, I make eye contact with him and flip him off, "You don't deserve one sir."

Everyone ooh's at the action and I smile while he clenches his jaw, not finding it funny.

Jade grabs my arm—pulling me away from the group, "Maybe we should get you home babe. You're very drunk."

"You know what I wanna do right now?" I slur my words, "What do you want to do?" She asks.

"A line of coke!" I jump up and down while clapping, "I got some if you want." Niall announces, "Dude! No!" Harry steps in and slaps Niall's arm.

"Dude yes!" I slap Niall's arm next and he rubs it, "Ouch! It's not hit Niall day."

"Get her out of here before she does something stupid." Harry mutters to Jade and she nods, wrapping my arm around her shoulder to hold me up, "I can walk perfectly fine, look!" I shove myself off of her and hold my hands out while focusing on walking in a straight line again.

Everything around me is blurry which makes this more difficult, "That is the most crooked line walk I've ever seen." Jade states and I gasp, "Excuse me, Miss straight line walker!" I hold my hand to my chest in offense.

She chuckles, "Let's go party girl." She ruffles her hand through my hair and walks up to Niall to kiss him goodbye.

I make a gagging noise while holding my fingers to my mouth, "That is barfix."

She joins me by the door, "What the hell is barfix?"

I shrug, "I don't know I just made it up." She goes back to holding me up and opens the front door.

"Bye Lilah!" Someone shouts to me and I wave to them like a princess, "Goodbye everyone! I'll miss you so so much!"

They all start laughing and I smile, "I love them. And you. Did you know I love you?!" I hug Jade tightly, "Wanna know a secret?" She whispers to me and I put my ear close to her ready to hear it, "I love you too!" My eyes get glossy, "You love me?!"

"Aw don't cry! It's a happy thing!" She comforts me and I lean my head in her shoulder as we walk to my car, "No one's ever loved me before." Tears stream down my face.

"Oh that is not true. All of the guys love you too." She helps me get into the passenger seat of my car and buckles me in as I lean against the seat comfortably.

She hops into the drivers side and starts the car up, "Harry doesn't love me."

She turns to me with furrowed eyebrows, "What makes you think that?"

"Because he's never said it. He doesn't tell me anything ever, I feel like I don't know who he is." My face feels very cold and wet from a mixture of my tears and the AC in the car.

She makes a pouty face, "That man looks at you like he's in love. Maybe he's just waiting for the right time to say it."

I sigh and lick my dry lips, "I sure hope you're right. But I'm going to stay mad at him."

Jade laughs, "As you should." She leaves Niall's parking lot and drives in the direction of her house.

We finally arrive at her apartment and she helps me out of the car and opens the door with struggle since I'm basically limp against her.

"Let's get you to bed, yeah?" She softly says and I groan into her shoulder.

With my eyes closed, she guides me to her bedroom and sets me on her bed softly, "Do you want some of my clothes?"

I hum a yes into the pillow, "Okay put these on." She throws some on my legs and I force myself to sit up and undress myself all while staying in the bed.

I strip practically naked, wearing nothing but my underwear and as I change into the comfortable clothes she gave me, she speaks up, "Woah what happened to your arm?"

I squint at her through my tired eyes and look at my wrist covered in a bandage, "Oh uh, I burned myself." I forgot I even had that.

She makes a cringed face, "Ouch. Now would you like tv or no tv?" She grabs the remote and waves it around awaiting my answer, "I would like sleep." I throw myself back against the pillows and she laughs, "Tv it is."

She climbs into the bed next to me and pushes my hair out of my face, "You're gonna hate yourself in the morning."

With my half asleep, not sober body, I flip her off with all my might—she pokes my sides and I screech while we both chuckle.

"Goodnight dear friend." I pet her hair with my eyes closed and she pets mine back with her voice shaking like she's trying not to laugh, "Goodnight Delilah."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

drunk delilah is my favorite delilah

i've said it before and i'll say it again, #jadesupremacy

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.3M 65.2K 50
You don't know what's out in the world, until you witness it yourself. It may be hard to believe, but it becomes something you can't deny. He's not h...
12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
150K 3.3K 28
Soul mate tattoos, quite the phenomenon no one will ever completely get. Many scientists and historians have tried creating theories to solve it, but...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...