πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’; nick carter

By milzkies

- 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 in the author writes nick carter imagines π–˜π–™π–†π–—π–™π–Šπ–‰ β”Š 08.2022 π–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–‰ β”Š 04.2023 More

school tour
bouncy house
interview
backsync
new book <3
despair
club
concert
teen react
more than that
music video
rain
back to your heart
romeo and juliet

fights

824 10 3
By milzkies

***

June 28, 1995 Tampa, Florida
Y/Ns POV ✎*ೃ˚

"nick, can you go wash the dishes, I need to do some groceries first you don't need to do all the dishes just do the most you can 'til I get back I won't be long" I requested

"uhh ok I'll just finish this game, then I'll go is that fine?" He asked

"as long as it doesn't take too long" I nodded

"ok it'll be less than 3 minutes" Nick said still focused on the game.

"ok well I'm gonna be off to the grocery now bye" I gave him a peck on the lips.

"bye"

──

I went to the grocery just to get some eggs, butter, some meat and some snacks. It wasn't a lot since I was just gonna get things we didn't have anymore, aside from those everything was complete.

I went back around 10 minutes after, with the food in my hands, I pushed the door open with my foot and set them down on the counter.

"nick have you at least started on the dishes already?" I asked taking everything out of the bag and putting it on the counter.

"umm not- shit! I lost again!" he yelled in frustration.

Its been like this for the past weeks and a half, he'd be up til 2-5 am playing games on his Nintendo, I'd ask him to do something really easy or simple, he'd say he'd do it and end up not doing it and not even caring to do it after reminding him.

I just sighed sorted the little groceries I bought, did the dishes which were just 2 plates, 2 sets of spoon and forks and 2 glasses and put them to dry and closed the lights in the kitchen going up.

I took a short shower and went to lay down on the bed but my mind was filled with shit not knowing if I was over reacting or not.

Whenever Nick and I had a break from our singing careers we'd usually both stay together at my house, its like we lived together but we didn't.

My parents had passed and no one cares to help me so I was living on my own it's how I got more responsible... well I think I am, I damn hope so I didn't run away from the DHS for nothing.

I sighed looking up at the ceiling, the lights were off and the only source of light I had was the natural light coming from the moon.

I checked the time on the alarm clock, 2:12 am, Nick should be here any minute if he was gonna sleep earlier, I decided to try and fall asleep to avoid any possible fights.

Apparently the universe wasn't on my side.

Nick walked in putting his Nintendo back in the drawer and laid beside me.

"How was your day?" Nick asked wrapping his arm around my torso and kissing my shoulder.

I didn't answer, maybe I could fake being asleep.

"I know your awake" Nick turned on his stomach and faced the back of my head.

"god damnit y/n, just answer, its not like I did anything wrong!" He yelled making me flinch.

"you didn't do anything wrong? I asked you to do the dishes, in fact I've asked you to keep your stuff, or at least put the folded laundry in your closet, or put the dishes in the sink, simple things nick and your not able to do it, even after I remind you, hell you only talk to me if I'm awake before we sleep!" I raised my voice with every word, now sitting up.

"well I'm sorry I'm trying to relax on the few days I've got break!" he yelled back.

"we've got the same job nick! this is also one of those rare occasions for me!" I have had enough of his shit.

"what do you mean the same job? You barely work your ass off! You're always laying around not doing shit!" He yelled.

"I have been working my ass off nick! since 13! I have been living alone, paying for everything myself because none of my family gave a shit!" I held back tears, his words stung.

I had always tried my best, and always try to be the best I can ever since my parents died, I knew no one would do shit for me and it has been one hell of a ride filled with problems, I had even considered just ending it all, and Nick knew this was a sensitive topic for me as well.

"Just go sleep in the guest room for now I'm too tired for this shit nick" I said softly a tear escaping my eye, but I had wiped it away as fast at it had came down.

June 28, 1995 Tampa, Florida
NICKs POV ✎*ೃ˚

"Just go sleep in the guest room for now I'm too tired for this shit nick" she said softly.

I knew I shouldn't have gone that far, she hated when people called her irresponsible especially if they knew her life story, like me.

I saw her wipe her tear the second it came down.

I felt like shit, and I didn't mean those words to come out, I guess I was just getting defensive.

"I'm sor-" I tried.

"Just.. we'll resolve things tomorrow" she sniffed.

she went back into bed her back facing me, curled up into a small ball, I fucked up. I quietly went to the guest room reflecting on what happened.

She had a point, and I felt guilty I hadn't been doing shit and she's been giving me the easiest tasks to do, while she did the harder ones.

Still, I wasn't able to do them.

I started crying feeling bad, I barely cried but I hate it when we fought I didn't wanna lose her she's the only one that kept me sane through all the shit and she understands me.

And she's a good cook and she beautiful, I decided on trying to apologize again and got up.

June 28, 1995 Tampa, Florida
Y/Ns POV ✎*ೃ˚

It had been maybe an hour after what happened and I was just laying down, I wasn't crying anymore but I felt like maybe I was irresponsible.

I heard a knock and sniffling behind the door, I contemplated on opening it but decided to open the door anyways.

"I'm sorry" Nick sniffed wiping under his nose after looking down at his feet, he was crying he barely cried.

"it-" I sighed knowing I forgave way to easily "it's ok, just don't do it again, please" I muttered softly.

I pulled him into a hug and rubbed my hand up and down his back.

"I'm sorry" he sobbed even harder.

Honestly it was adorable, he was like a little child I stifled a laugh knowing I shouldn't be laughing at Nick crying but it was too cute and funny at the same time.

"its ok come on let's get to bed" I dragged him to bed and he hugged me while crying.

"I feel bad, and I didn't mean the words I said I just got defensive and irritated" he mumbled softly playing with the drawstring of my hoodie.

"its ok" I said running my hand through his hair.

Soon enough we both fell asleep cuddling in each others arms.

── ⌗ end chapter *ೃ༄

║█║▌║▌│║▌║▌█║║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

a/n: not the best but oh well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 33K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
25.3K 183 21
Short story's featuring the fabulous members of guns n roses! I love the band and thought why not write about them too? 🀘 Just a little thing I th...
129K 2.2K 48
Just some random oneshots and picture..enjoy munchkins ❣❣
48.3K 1K 30
Yuzu Okogi is a Blonde delinquent who is well known for getting into fights and her brash personality but when she runs into the ice hearted emotionl...