The Secret Life Of Nagisa Sen...

By Bobethy5

Seven years after killing his teacher, Nagisa Shiota has ended up as a teacher at Gokuraka high school in Tok... More

Introduction
Arc 1- Nagisa Sensei
(1-1) The New Teacher
(1-2) Cleaning
(1-3) Karma Time
(1-4) Research
(1-6) Stalker
(1-7) Rescue and Revelations
(1-8) Confrontation
(1-9) Exams
(1-10) Question Time
Arc 2- Redemption
(2-1) The Aftermath
(2-2) Redemption Begins
(2-3) The Gang
(2-4) Confession
(2-5) Back to Basics
(2-6) Planning
(2-7) The Journey
(2-8) The Mountain
(2-9) Red VS Blue Round 2
(2-10) Bump in the Night
Arc 3- Legacy
(3-1) Terasaka Gang Reassemble
(3-2) Not Again
(3-3) A Girl's Day Out
(3-4) A Scientific Breakthrough
(3-5) A Plan In The Making
(3-6) Date
(3-7) A Pesky Journalist
(3-8) A Day Trip in London
(3-9) Assassination
(3-10) Art Attack
Arc 4- Revenge
(4-1) The Final Straw
(4-2) Invitation
(4-3) The First Confrontation
(4-4) Rest But No Relaxation
(4-5) Allies
(4-6) Rogue
(4-7) A Coming Together of Assassins
(4-8) Infiltration
(4-9) Rescue
(4-10) The Final Showdown
Arc 5- Summer Time
(5-1) Finals Time PT. 1
(5-2) Nagisa's Birthday
(5-3) It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Summer
(5-4) Holiday
(5-5) Set Up
(5-6) Tears
(5-7) A Lost Friend
(5-8) In Memoria
(5-9) The First Wedding
(5-10) The End of Summer

(1-5) Special Visitor

1.1K 49 5
By Bobethy5

Michio walked into class that morning with a grin on his face. Shizuka had messaged everyone that she had the numbers of- so essentially everyone apart from Hideo's gang, but she thought they were dicks anyway so that didn't really matter.

She was already there when he entered the room. She sat with her computer open in the back corner of the room, not letting anyone see what was on the screen until Michio arrived. For dramatic purposes. Harumi kept trying, and failing, to sneak a peak at what was on the screen. She always got exited about secrets. She would stay up long into the night watching anime due to the fact each episode ended on a cliff hanger and she didn't want to wait to see what happened next.

"Finally he's here. Took your time." Fujikawa complained.

"AHH, Aki." Michio began, "nice of you to show up today." Fujikawa always skived. She thought school was pointless. Besides, her parents wanted her to go and she absolutely hated them.

"Yeah, well Shizuka said you guys had big news. Also, please don't use Aki, it makes me feel sick."

Michio paused for a second and then gestured to Shizuka to show them the news article.

The students mouths hung open. No one spoke. Everyone, apart from Shizuka and Michio, were on a state of shock. The silence was broken by Hirose.

"So Nagisa Sensei was imprisoned in his school by a monster?"

"And killed it too." Her brother, Saiki replied.

"Ok, ok, ok. Wait. This is big." Natsumi started. "Is this all you found out?"

"Yup." Michio replied.

"Then we need to interrogate our teacher." Natsumi responded.

"Wow Natsumi, it's nice to see you obsessed with something other than boys."

"Shut it Aya!"

Their conversation was cut short by Hideo and his gang storming loudly into the room.

"What's got you all exited?" The gang leader said. It was Chie who replied.

"Nagisa Sensei was imprisoned by a monster in his school and he killed it and..."

"Shut it nerd, slow down." Hideo started. Then her words dawned on him. "A monster? He killed it?"

"Yup." Aya stated. "Were going to interrogate him when he gets to class."

"Not so fast." That was Kazuhiko. The tall boy pushed his glasses further up his nose. "We start doing that with a small bit of info, he will know we're on to him. Good look finding out any more." The class was surprised by Kazuhiko taking the initiative. As far as they were concerned, he didn't take anything in life seriously at all.

"No," he continued, "we need a stalker. Anyway, not a word of this to Nagisa Sensei or were toast."

On that note, the bell rung and Nagisa walked into the classroom.

"Hey class." He greeted with his usual smile and good will. He may be strange, but the students would have to admit that he was a pretty good teacher.

Nagisa noted the strange expression on his students faces. He knew they were up to something, but he wasn't quite sure what. He would have to be on his guard.

In the middle of roll call, Nagisa gazed out of the window and paused awkwardly. The students picked up on this.

"Are you ok Nagisa Sensei?" Harumi asked.

"Yeah, just saw something odd that's all." The bluenette responded as he looked back down at the roll book to continue calling the register. This prompted Juro to look out the window.

"That's a pretty nice limo out there, wonder who came in that." The class ran over to the  window to gaze out of it. Just as Juro had said, a nice, matte black limousine sat outside the school building.

"Whoever it is, it's not like we'll find out. Only those in 4 class and above get special visitors." Tatsuo replied, almost sounding kinda disappointed. The class slowly took their seats again. Nagisa looked back at the roll book after the second distraction. Then he heard the door open. What now?

His question was answered soon enough.

"Hey Nagisa!" Squealed a smallish brunette girl who had just burst through the door.

"Kayano.."  Nagisa began, shocked.

Shizuka stood up and screamed. "Haruna Mase oh my god I finally get to meet you oh my god. Wait. Kayano?" She looked blankly between the two adults at the front of the class. It was Kayano who answered the question.

"That's the fake name I gave myself when I went to Nagisa's junior high school." She smiled.

"Wait, you went to the same school as our teacher?" The class all said unison.

"Yep, as a matter of fact I also had a crush on him towards the end of our second year."

"A crush?" The class shouted in unison once more. Nagisa was stood in the corner of the room at this point confused by everything that had happened in the last three minutes. His friend Kayano had barged in, almost made Shizuka break glass with her squealing and the had just announced she had a crush on him. A crush. On him.

"That's news to me." The bluenette stated.

"Christ Nagisa, your even denser than Karasuma sensei. You really didn't notice?"

That really sent the classes minds into overdrive. Our teacher was completely oblivious to the crush the legendary Haruna Mase had on him. What?  

"Anyway Kayano, I think that's enough about my history don't you think." Nagisa said as he pushed the brunette out of the classroom. "Shall we meet up later for a coffee? Say three?"

"That would be lovely Nagisa. Bye class." Kayano shouted as Nagisa slammed the door. He then turned around to be met with the confused faces of fourteen high school students.

"Okay, were obviously not going to get any work done today thanks to Kayano, so you can all go home." The class wasted no time in leaving, eager to update their bowl of knowledge on Nagisa Sensei.

Nagisa collapsed into his chair. What a day.

----------------------TIME SKIP!--------------------------

At three , Nagisa walked into the cafe nearby his school. As expected, the excitable brunette that was Kaede Kayano was already sat down at a table. Nagisa joined her.

"Hello Nagisa."

"Hey Kayano."

"I'm sorry about earlier, I just couldn't resist popping in and seeing your wonderful class."

"I would describe my class in a lot of different ways, but wonderful isn't one of them."

"Why, are they that bad?"

"Yeah, think E class, but older and without the input of Korosensei."

Their conversation was interrupted by the appearance of the waitress.

"Nagisa? Kayano? Is that you?" Upon hearing this, the bluenette turned to look at the waitress and his face lit up in surprise.

"Hara, I didn't realize you worked here."

"It's training work as part of my college course, but I hope some day to work full time in a cafe like this. Anyway, can I take your order?"

"Yeah, I'll have a coffee and whatever the speciality cake is thanks." Said Nagisa. Kayano said she would have the same

"Hey, I've almost finished my shift, do you mind if I join you in a sec?"

"Yeah that's fine Hara." The bluenette replied, prompting the waitress to walk off to collect their orders.

"So Kayano, you really had a crush on me?"

"Yeah, it was so obvious, I was surprised you hadn't noticed."

"I kind of do feel stupid now, but did you really have to announce it to my whole class?"

"Yeah, I think I could have been a bit more subtle, but your reaction was funny."

Nagisa sighed. "Just to check, do you still have feelings for me?"

"No. All gone. Your my friend and that's it. How are you and Karma anyway?"

"Were fine. He's got a new job at the ministry of economics and is enjoying the feel of power. What about you? Any relationships of your own?"

"I wish. Being an actor, you don't really get to socialize with normal people. It's all security when I'm out so I  don't get mobbed by the paparazzi."

At this point, Hara appeared with their food. She had taken her apron off and had got herself a coffee. The three sat and talked for a while about life and the things they had gotten up to in the past seven years.

However, what they didn't realize was Shizuka sat in the corner of the room, listening in to their conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
9.2K 250 15
[ warning ]: contains depression, self-harm, and smut. Nagisa, a boy in his year has always been antisocial. He's constantly bullied by others and tr...
11K 250 25
An inevitable part of many educator's careers is having to give the dreaded sexual health class. A year into his professional career, it's finally Na...
14.7K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...