all my fault | skephalo

By Melonelles

I pulled away and covered my mouth in disgust. I ran my way to the kitchen to go rinse out my mouth. As I ra... More

introduction...
sleepover
knives and tears
i'm sorry mother and father
the basketball team
library
boyfriend
concerned
i'll just throw it up after
missing
thats not possible!
s-s-so in control...
party
quiz
zaky?
the big game
goodnight
mother
darryl..?
it's nothing!
d8
it's time
sabotage
huh?
what's happening?!
prom
us

breakfast

579 25 53
By Melonelles

the morning after prom

I rolled over to my right to see Zak, "Hey" I yawned. "Morning sleepyhead" he says.

I stole some of the blanket. "Hey that's not fair! We should have an equal amount" Zak pouts, I giggled. "Well you took up all the space on the mattress.. I was sleeping on the edge." I say, I grabbed my phone resting on Zak's bedside table.

Mother
WHERE ARE YOU?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE HOME

"Shit!" I jumped out of the bed, "Sweetheart what's wrong?" Zak sat up, straightening his posture. "My mother, she is asking where I am!" I exclaimed, "It's fine it's fine just tell her that ur sleeping over at a friends." He says.

"No no it's not like that, my mothers really strict!!" I replied, "Just ask your father I'm sure he would be cool with it." Zak says. "M-My father?" I stuttered, making eye contact with him.

"Yeah?" He says, "My father moved out, I haven't talked nor seen him in a month." I explain.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I didn't know" Zak jumped out of bad as well, "Its alright.. I'll still tell her I'm staying over at a house." I say.

I typed out a message telling my mother I'm sleeping over at friends house for the weekend.

"Aight, I guess I'll just have to wait for her to respond." I clicked the send button, "Great. Are you hungry? Do you wanna go out for breakfast?" Zak asks.

"Yeah sure why not?" I smiled

~~~

"Here, you can use this." Zak hands me an extra coat, "Thanks" I replied. Just as we were about to leave someone spoke "Where are you and your friend going?" "Hm?" I mumbled. Now knowing who they are, "We are just going out Samira." Zak rolls his eyes. "Who is this?" I ask without hesitation.

"Oh ba-Darryl this is my sister Samira." He says, "Hey." I shook her hand. "Hi, can I talk to Zak for a second?" Samira asks, "Yeah sure I'll wait outside." I closed the door.

As I waited outside I could hear some mutters of their conversation through the wooden door, "YOU WERE ABOUT TO SAY BABE!" I heard Samira yell.

"Samira please, I wasn't going to and can u keep it down?! He might hear you!" Zak whisper shouted, "OH PLEASE, WHATS THE POINT OF HIDING IT? I ALREADY KNOW YOUR PAN!" Samira shouts. I heard the rustling of the door about to open.

"Hey.." I say, "Hi.. sorry about that" he says before locking the door. "So, should we start walking?" He suggests, "Yeah sure" i nod.

~~~

During our walk I opened my mouth to speak, "Soo Uhh.. what sexuality are you? Yeah I know we are dating and stuff but what sexuality are you." I asked. Acting clueless, pretending i didn't hear their conversation inside. "Oh.. well I'm pansexual, how about you?" he questions.

"Oh, I'm bisexual." I answered his question, "Oh alright!" He says.

~~~

I tapped my nails softly against the wooden table, I stared at Zak to see him on his phone. "What are you doing?" I asked him, bending slightly over the table to see his screen. "Look at this cute dog!" He exclaims, showing his screen to me.

"Aww" I say, taking the phone out of his hands. Shortly after I turned off the phone and slid it into the coats pocket, "Hey!" Zak pouts. "Give it back!" Zak tries to reach for the phone.

I giggled and took a bite of my toast, "Can I have someee babyyy??" Zak begs. "You already finished your food!" I replied. "But I'm still hungrryyyy" he whines, "fine.. only 4 bites!" I say. Zak takes the toast and takes 4 large bites, "Zakkkk" I whines. Pretending to frown to act sad.

"I'm sorry, do you want me to order another one?" He stroked my hand under the table, I smiled. "Its fine Zak, I was just joking"

"Alright.." Zak replies.

~~~

Before i was about to purge Zak grabbed my wrist, "Please don't." He whispered. "I need to!" I whisper shouted. Trying to pull my arm away, "Please don't Darryl.. I want to help you, what your doing is wrong." He says softly. I gulped, "Alright.." I nodded; sitting back down in my chair.

~~~

Suddenly my phone buzzed, it was my mother.

Mother
That's enough, your 18. It's time for you to move out.

What?!

I started to shake, "Whats wrong?!" Zak says. "I-I'm kicked out of my house.." I stuttered, "Oh my gosh!" Zak says. Running up to my side of the table, he started to comfort me and kiss my cheek. "How about you live with me for a while? I'm planning to move out in a year." Zak says, that sentence immediately brought a blissful smile to my face.
"I would love to!" I replied.

~~~

We sat in the local park, people were having picnics and taking selfies. But we were just sitting on the grass casually, "I'm cold.." I shivered. "Come here.." Zak says, he opened his legs wide and allowed me to sit in between them.

Zak wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, I tried not to blush but I could already feel my face heating up.

"I love you.."
"I love you too."

886 words

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 89 20
#1 in minerrant(I messed up the name :(( ) #197 in skephalo!! 3/21/23 100 VIEWS YIPPEE Bad would say he was kind of a loner, he didn't mind obviously...
43.5K 1.3K 15
This story takes place in June 2022. Skeppy and Badboyhalo finally meet up for Vidcon. Seeing each other in person, both start to realize they have s...
38.7K 1.1K 16
Zak gets a crush on Darryl and forms Hanahaki disease. Will he confess? Will he Get surgery? Will he die? skephalo story no smut blood warning some...
2.6K 97 11
Bad was never, well, fond of his appearance. He could point out a thousand things he hated about himself. His nose is too round, his tooth gap looks...