(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2

Fanfic characters πŸ“–

330 11 0
By Bank_Teresa

Kao Noppakao

Kao Noppakao at first was a young man without many goals for the future, he liked to date men and women, having sex was the main pleasure for him, and the targets he likes the most are the most difficult, he never loved anyone, Earth was the only love... Despite never having loved, he always wanted to be a father, Kao's biological father abandoned him, Kao was adopted so he didn't want to do the same if he had a son.

Earth Katsamonnat

Earth Katsamunnat, a young man who had goals, study, finish college and have a job, was an indomitable young man, fearless and fragile when it came to love... Earth fell in love with Kao the first day he saw him, but for because of Kao's behavior at first, Earth played hard and didn't want to have anything to do with Kao... The only one who managed to have Earth is Kao... Earth didn't know he was born with the ability to have children, Earth's mother didn't tell him the truth...

Ohm Thitiwat

Ohm Thitiwat a young man who at first didn't care about anyone, didn't love anyone, dating he just dated a young man in the past who just got the young man pregnant but ended the relationship because he didn't want to be a father unlike Kao, Ohm didn't want to be a father, much less with a man. Ohm had principles that he didn't like having children with a man, he thought that men weren't made to have children... But when he met Fluke everything changed.

Fluke Natouch

Fluke Natouch a calm young man, speaks little, so naive. Fluke lost his parents very early on, so he was quiet and a little closed off with people. Fluke fell in love with Ohm the first day he saw him...

Both

Both a calm young man, not very talkative, Both has two faults, the first is money, the other, in front of others he showed a young man who cares about others, the smile he showed was not always genuine, the only one that could see that other half of Both was Newyear.

Newyear

Newyear a charismatic, happy young man, and always liked to go to parties, adventurous in everything, he didn't care about the future or himself, but he ended up changing a little because of Both, but he didn't stop being the usual adventurer.

P'New

Fluke's uncle, he created Fluke as soon as Fluke lost his parents in the accident.

Janistar

Janistar a woman who was hired by Seo Ji and Saebom to separate Kao from Earth.

Kimmom

Kimmom a young man who fell in love with Earth, where he spent five years without talking about on Earth what he feels, Kimmom was the one who brought Kao and Earth together again without realizing it, Kimmom is Kao's secretary.

Seo Ji

Seo Ji an evil, heartless young woman who loved Kao dearly, Seo Ji hired Janistar to separate Kao from Earth, almost killed Maya and kidnapped Neo, Earth is her number one enemy.

Saebom

Saebom a young man who liked Earth at first, tried to kiss Earth by force, but Earth wouldn't allow it, fought with Kao but Kao won, because of that Saebom promised revenge. Along with Seo Ji, Saebom separated Kao from Earth.

Thanapon Aiemkumchai

Thanapon a calm young man, and Ohm's first boyfriend, Thanapon got pregnant with Ohm at university, but dumped Ohm because Ohm didn't want to have children with a man. Years passed Thanapon unfortunately became ill and died.

Perth

Perth, Kao's driver and Maya's friend.

Cha Eunwoo

Chan Euwoon a young man who fell in love with Earth without caring about Earth's pregnancy, a calm and caring and very fun young man who kept Earth's heart calm and warm, Earth almost fell in love with him.

Jimmy Potiwihok

Jimmy is a doctor and friend of Kao's since university, Jimmy was the one who did the DNA test to find out whether or not Seo Ji's daughter is Kao's daughter.

Maya

Maya was a smart little girl, knew everything and guarded, daughter of Kao and Earth, dressed and behaved like Kao but had the same face as Earth.

Akira e Ara

Akira and Ara, one was mischievous the other was calm and shy, identical twins and daughters of Fluke and Ohm.

Khalan Aiemkumchai

Khalan son of Thanapon and Ohm, khalan knew about Ohm, but he wasn't angry at Ohm's reasons for abandoning him.

Neo

Neo, son of Kao with Earth, came after a night made by fate. Jealous and doesn't like Kao because of Earth, Neo wants to marry his mom.

Eduard

Eduard son of Ohm with Fluke, calm like Fluke and very similar to Ohm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.3K 51
KaoEarth story. Kao left Earth. He came back after 5 years trying to reunite and get Earth's love back. Earth is married but is miserable. An arran...
14.1K 824 20
Ice Tanawat is a mute. He's just as cold as his name. His life was good, but after bumping into someone, his life turn upside down. Not really actua...
35.1K 1.1K 41
COLLEGE AU. BLUE LOCK REO X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS** Reo: I always got what I wanted, the word "no" didn't exist in my vo...
39K 1.3K 27
Earth was a beautiful young man of 23 years old,white skin,his hair a little long,his big drawn eyes reflected a certain happiness in them,Earth was...