(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
Fanfic characters πŸ“–

I'm Going After You Part 2

402 14 6
By Bank_Teresa

Kao: Seo Ji...

Earth with Neo in one of the arms the other trying to get rid of Seo ji's hand that grabbed him by the hair, looks at Kao in front of him.

Earth: P' Kao!...how?!...How are you here?! I not !...

Kao looking at the three in front of him, put a hand in front of him trying to make Seo Ji not kill Earth, Ohm is beside him.

Kao: Seo Ji! please don't do this!... You are not a murderer... Let him go...

Seo Ji seeing Kao, furious, grabbed Earth's hair more tightly.

Seo Ji: I won't let go of him.... How did you know about this place... It was this stupid guy who said where I am, right?!... I'm going to kill you..

Kao trying to keep calm, always with one hand in front of him.

Kao: Calm down Seo Ji! ... It wasn't Earth that warned me... It was Fluke... Kao looked into Earth's terrified eyes who are crying right now, Neo always crying in Earth's arm...I hadn't left the house yet when you told me to leave... I stayed with Ohm on the side of the house in front of a tree... Fluke called me as soon as you left the house in such a hurry.... I saw when you left... You left in such a hurry that it was impossible to reach you in time... But luckily, Fluke sent me your car's GPS...

Hair pulling...

Earth: aaahhhhhh... Seo Ji.....!

Seo Ji: I can't believe in it! I know it was this shit that told you.... You two formed this plan... Seo ji looks at Earth... I said!... I said if I see p'kao I'll kill you... Die you worm.

Seo Ji about to shoot, Earth lets go of the hand that is gripping Seo ji's wrist and elbows Seo ji in the belly, quickly runs up to Kao yelling his name.

Seo ji recovering from the pain Earth inflicted on her.

Earth: P'Kaooooo....!

Gunshot...

Earth widened his eyes and opened he mouth, released Neo, causing Neo to go up and almost fall, Ohm quickly runs and throws himself to the ground, grabs Neo, Kao screams so loud.

Kao: Earth......!

Earth was hit in the shoulder, begins to slowly fall to the ground, but as soon as he was hit, his eyes widened when he heard the sound of two more shots hitting the abdomen and chest of Kao in front of him, Earth falling to the ground puts a hand on the shoulder where the bullet wound is and looks at Kao quickly, kneels and sees Kao falling to the ground, Earth screams with tears coming out as soon as he screams.

Earth: No! P'Kaoooo...!

Ohm as soon as he grabs Neo, sitting on the floor looks at Kao and his eyes widen on seehing that Kao was hit by the shot.

Earth gets up, tries to go to Kao but Seo Ji grabs him by the neck from behind and points the gun aside next to his forehead.

Seo Ji: Where do you think you're going?!... You'll die along with him....

Earth with pain in he shoulders from the shot, looking at Kao who fell to the ground, crying nonstop on see the man he loves who wasn't getting up, ignoring Seo ji who grabbed him.

Earth: P'Kao! P'Kao! No... No... Please don't... My love... Earth screams so loud.... feeling pain in the heart and feeling a lot of pain in the shoulder.... Nooo P'Kaoooo...

Seo Ji squeezes Earth's neck and the weapon sideways on Earth.

Seo Ji: Shut your mouth! Screaming like a woman, how irritating... I told you not to bring him here... Since I can't have him... You won't have him either.... I'll kill you and then I'll kill yours two children.... I will kill those disgusting children once and for all....I will take revenge on you... The death of p'Kao is just the beginning of your unhappy life that you will have... You took the person I loved the most but I will take everything you love right in your eyes..

Earth listening to this, with pain looking at Kao, suffering so much for Kao, but increasing anger as soon as he hears Seo Ji, quickly squeezes Seo ji's forearm so hard making her in pain and release him, Earth turns around quickly, Seo Ji seeing him turn puts the gun in front of him quickly, Earth grabs the gun, tries to take the gun out of Seo ji's hands, the two were fighting with the gun non-stop.

Gunshot...

Earth and Seo Ji's eyes widened, the two looked at each other face to face.

Blood oozing out of Seo ji's mouth.

Seo Ji looks at Earth ignoring the pain, screams loudly and tries to pull the gun on Earth.

Seo ji: You worm! I'll kill you... Ah...

Another shot..

But Earth is startled by her rising reaction and shoots again, Seo Ji drops the gun, moves back, grabs with one hand on her belly, without stopping looking at Earth with wide eyes, she kneels on the ground, looks down at the blood coming out of her belly, looks back at Earth again, without saying anything, she falls flat on his face and dies.

Earth scared, full of fear, kneels down on the ground, with his back to Kao and Ohm, breathing fast, without much breath, tired and surprised by what just happened.

Ohm: watch out, Earth!...

Earth turns his head back to look at Ohm behind him and widens his eyes as he sees Saebom running towards him.

Saebom: What did you do?!... You killed her! I will kill you.... I will kill you...

Earth's eyes widen even more when he sees Kao quickly grabbing Saebom from behind, Kao without strength, putting the last force he had, pushed Saebom nonstop away from Earth, Kao kneeled, the push was with a strong impulse making Saebom not stop his body in time.

Saebom falls from the mountain...

Earth when he saw Kao kneeling in front of him, not believing what he saw, suddenly.

Kao falling from behind...

Earth fast got up.

Earth: P'Kaooooo....

Earth ran and sat behind him, Kao landed with his head on Earth's thighs.

Kao breathing fast, out of breath, out of strength, weak, feeling like he's going to die in a few seconds. Earth on seehing Kao breathing so fast, seeing that Kao is not resisting the two wounds of the gun.

Earth: P'Kao! P'Kao no... Breathe, No!... don't do this to me... Don't leave me... Kao...

Kao seeing Earth's tears, gently puts a hand on his face in his cheek, coughing up blood, with a slightly weak voice.

Kao: I love you... I said I will stay with you until death do us part.... I will always love you... Take care of our children... Please tell my princess that I will always be by her side... I...

Earth shaking his head in denial, not accepting what he is seeing, not believing that he is once again losing the man he loves, but this time for good.

Earth: No! No, No! No! No! I don't want this.... Please don't leave me... Don't leave me P'Kao....

Kao seeing Earth's tears flowing like a river, with his hand on his cheek, tries to wipe the tears with his thumb, talking.

Kao: I... I will never leave you.... I will always... love... you....

Kao closes his eyes, the hand on Earth's face falls to the ground, Earth sees Kao's hand fall, not believing, widening his eyes, carrying tears all at once, Earth starts crying non-stop.

Earth: P'...p'... P'Kao... But what!... No!.... No... Nooooo....

Ohm taking Neo by the lap, quickly grabs his phone and dials Fluke.

Ohm: N'Fluke!... Are you coming already?!...

Fluke: I'm coming! The police are with me...

Ohm: So come quick... P'Kao was hit by a gun... I don't know if he's alive.... quick Fluke...

Earth crying non-stop, with pain in the shoulder, losing blood for more than thirty minutes, starting to get weak because of the loss of blood, he started to see everything distorted, without more strength, he passed out.

In five minutes Fluke arrived with the police and the ambulance.

It's been seven hours...

Earth is in the hospital, Newyear, Both, Fluke and Ohm are waiting for information about Earth in the waiting room.

: Familiars of Sr Earth Katsamunnat?...

Newyear immediately got up and approached the doctor along with the other three, Fluke quickly asks.

Fluke: So doctor, is he going to be okay?! He is fine?!.

The doctor looks at Fluke.

Doctor: He's fine... He lost a lot of blood... Thanks to your friend who has the same blood type as him we were able to stop the bleeding and give him the blood...

Newyear worried wanting to see his friend.

Newyear: can we see him doctor?!...

The doctor looked at Newyear.

Doctor: of course yes... He's awake... There was no need to send him to the ICU or sedate him.. You can go see him...

All four breathed a sigh of relief.

Earth awake, lying in bed looking sideways out the window, crying again when he remembering Kao.

Fluke, Ohm, Newyear and Both entered the hospital room, Earth turns he head the other way towards the door, with tears on his face seeing the four of them together, seeing them, Earth with both hands puts it on he face, covers he face and starts crying harder for not having the man he loves by his side.

Spending three years.....

Maya, the twins, Khalan, Neo, and Fluke's son that Fluke ended up naming Eduard are playing in the garden.

Fluke came out of the house with a tray of toast and juice, Fluke sees the children playing happily in the garden, with a smile shouts at the children.

Fluke: Maya, Akira, Ara, Khalan Neo and Eduard come eat lunch...

The six ran happily and quickly to the table in the middle of the garden. Fluke worried about the children's careless running around.

Fluke: watch out boys, you'll all fall running like that!..

Ohm comes up behind Fluke and hugs Fluke from behind, speaking affectionately.

Ohm: Your beauty is so pure even screaming at them....!

Fluke startled a little but gave a happy smile as he set the tray on the table with his back to him, puts a hand to the side of Ohm's face, turns his head to the side, and looks at Ohm from the side.

Fluke: You scared me!... You arrived too early! You just had to get here in an hour!...

Ohm looking at the most important and most precious person to him.

Ohm: You're most important... You're number one in everything I do.

Fluke smiling happy to hear that.

Maya runs to the picnic cloth that is on the floor in the middle of the garden a little far from the table where Fluke and Ohm are, sits and says happily touching the belly.

Maya: Mommy, is little sister and little brother okay?!... Are they going to come and play with Maya and our little brother Neo?!...

Earth with a smile on seehing Maya's angelic and happy smile.

Kao: Don't worry my love.... It won't be long before your little brothers come...

Earth looking at Maya and Kao, who sat behind him and hugged him from behind, also gently grabbing his belly, remembering the past.

Going back three years ago..

Earth with both hands on his face crying non-stop for having lost Kao, sad Fluke walked quickly to Earth, worried, sat on the side of the bed and hugged Earth with a hand behind him by the shoulders.

Fluke: Earth!... Earth! Don't cry!... Why are you crying?!...

Earth continues to cry, takes he hands off his face and looks straight ahead without looking at Fluke.

Earth: I !... I lost him... I lost him.... It's my fault I lost him... P'Kao died because of me.... It's my fault P'fluke.... He's not here with me because of me...

Fluke hugging Earth.

Fluke: Please don't cry... Don't cry anymore...!

Newyear approaches the two.

Newyear: Earth doesn't cry... P'Kao didn't die...!

Earth quickly turns his head and looks at Newyear, not believing what he heard, surprised, turns his body on his side and tries to get out of bed quickly, talking.

Earth: What did you say?! He didn't... P'Kao didn't die?!...

Ohm and Both approach Newyear's side, Ohm with a calm gaze.

Ohm: He's in the ICU... He had three cardiac arrests and lost a lot of blood... The doctors managed to reverse his condition... It took a blood transfusion...Right now, he's struggling to survive...

Earth hearing this, quickly tries to unplug the wires connected to him so he can leave the hospital room.

Earth: Where is he?! I want to see him now... Please take me to him... I beg... Please...

Earth crying, Fluke and Newyear try to keep Earth in bed.

Fluke: stay in bed Earth... You're still not recovered...

Newyear: Leaving here now won't solve anything... Calm down first...

Earth: But I want to see him... I want to feel him... I want to kiss him... Please...

Newyear grabs both sides of Earth's face and yells at him.

Newyear: Stop it Earth... You have to learn to keep your cool first... You've always been like this... You've always done things your way... Now it's time for you to be quiet and do what others say... You're still not well... Your daughter is very worried about you... Do you want to make her more worried than she already is?... P'Kao is struggling to be by your side and beside of his children... So you do your part too... Recover to be by his side... Do you understand?

Earth looking into Newyear's eyes, crying, calmly stood still, calmed down, Fluke put him back on the bed.

Fluke: Please Earth do what P'Newyear says... For the sake of Maya and Neo... I know you love P'Kao very much... He loves you too... Take care of yourself first .. So you can tell him that...

Earth looking at Fluke and then at Newyear.

Earth: Hmm! It's ok... You're right... I don't want to worry my daughter or P'Kao... I'll recover and then see him...

Newyear and Fluke smiled.

Ten days passed.

Earth recovered, as soon as he was well he went quickly to Kao, Kao was still in the ICU, he hadn't woken up, he hasn't woken up for more than ten days.

Earth approaches the ICU door where Kao is, with a sad look, enters the room, when he sees Kao intubating through several hospital wires, Earth couldn't stand it and broke down crying, slowly he walked to Kao, sat in the chair next to him, he gently grabbed one of his hands, crying nonstop, feeling guilty about everything.

Earth: Sorry... Sorry my love... Because of me you're here... Because of me you don't wake up... I shouldn't have appeared in your life five years ago... If I didn't appeared, you wouldn't be here... I'm sorry... I love you so much... I'm sorry I left you that day... I'm sorry I didn't tell you about our daughter... Earth always crying, gently puts his head over the hand he grabbed, turns to the side without looking at Kao, just feeling the delicate skin of Kao's hand... I don't want to lose you... I don't want to be without you. .. I want to make love to you like we've never done... I want you close to me... I love you... I love you... I love you so much my love... Don't leave me... Stay with me... Stay with our children... Don't leave us... Please... I love you..

Hand touching head....

Earth widens his eyes, gets up immediately as soon as he feels a hand on his head, looks at Kao. Kao with another hand takes the oxygen mask off his face, looking at Earth, his voice a little weak, puts his hand on Earth's face, weak in the look but the words sounded strong in Earth's ears.

Kao: I love you too... I forgave you a long time ago... I actually forgave you since that day you left me... I have nothing to forgive what I have is love to give... You promised to have sex like we've never done.. So as soon as I get out of here, get ready.. I'm going to attack you, my indomitable love.

Earth gave a happy smile as soon as he heard the nonsense words of the man he loves, quickly puts his head on his chest gently, happy to hear Kao's voice.

Earth: You don't change a thing!.. Even at these times you think about it... But it doesn't matter, as long as you never leave me.. Stay with me forever... You promised me.... Then, keep that promise and doesn't frighten me anymore like you frightened me.

Coming back three years later.

Earth just remembering, Kao comes out from behind Earth, lays on the ground on the picnic cloth, puts his head over one of Earth's thighs, Earth, seeing this, gently puts a hand on Kao's hair and starts caressing in the hair, Maya seeing this.

Maya: Daddy, that's Maya's place! Daddy is already too big!.

Earth with a happy smile, with a pleasant atmosphere of a sunny day and a pleasant wind, gently stretches an arm in front of Maya, and says.

Earth: Come my love... Here will always be your warm place.

Maya with a smile on see the beautiful face of Earth, also stretches her hand and grabs Earth's hand, moves closer to Earth and lies on the other side of Earth's thigh, Earth also began caressing Maya's hair who was eight years old now.

Newyear and Both arrived.

Newyear: It's so beautiful here!.. This garden looks like a paradise... I didn't know that Kao had a mansion in this countryside in Chiang Mai!.

Fluke approaches Newyear with a smile.

Fluke: Kao's father is such a nice person.. he was so happy to be Maya and Neo's grandfather!... talking about this mansion! P'Kao's father offered it to Kao when he was just 17 years old.. practically P'Kao was born in the cradle of gold... but you're right P'Newyear! this mansion and this garden is very beautiful... The atmosphere is so nice! I could stay here without any problems.

Newyear looking at Fluke with a smile, looks forward at Earth, gives a gentle smile seeing the softness on Earth's face, where the wind gently blew.

Newyear: Earth looks very happy!... It's been so many years! I've never seen him as happy as he is right now, in this moment...

Fluke looking at Earth, Maya and Kao, seeing Neo smiling playing with Eduard, feeling the pleasant and happy atmosphere that exuded from the couple in front of him.

Fluke: Their story is a bit messy... But it's in that mess that an endless love was born where the force of fate brought them together once again... And this time forever.

Kao lying on Earth's thigh, eyes closed, feeling the soft and delicate hand of the man he loves, opens his eyes, looking at Earth who has closed his eyes and is giving him and Maya a calm and serene smile, Kao gives a smile.

Kao: I love you my only destiny....

Earth opens his eyes, looks at Kao, smiling at him gently.

Earth: hmm! I know that.

Neo ran until the three, but so small, he tripped over a small pebble and fell, Neo couldn't take the pain, Neo sat on the ground as soon as he fell and started crying. Earth saw this, quickly got up with a smile, Kao got up and stood behind Earth, Maya grabbed Kao's hand, Earth leaned down a little away from Neo, stretches both arms forward, in a soft voice.

Earth: Neo! my love...Don't cry dear... Come to mommy... Come, mommy will take care of my beloved Neo...

Neo seeing Earth's face, the soft voice, quickly rose from the ground, walked towards Earth. Earth grabs him and puts him on his lap, Kao approaches Earth from behind and stands aside, with one hand hugging Earth's back by the shoulders and the other continues holding Maya's hand.

Kao: Don't cry my little one we are here..

Neo looking at Kao, pouted, put one hand on Kao's face angrily.

Neo: Mummy belongs to Neo... Neo... When he grows up he will marry Mummy.. Daddy... is mean... Neo... Neo doesn't like Daddy... Papa is ugly...

Earth hearing this from Neo, smiled, Kao a little annoyed with his son.

Kao: how are you going to marry mommy if mommy has already married daddy?!...Dream about it, naughty boy...

Earth a little angry but smiling, pats Kao on the shoulder.

Earth: P'Kao! Don't talk like that to your son.... You look like a child.

Maya looking at the three gives a smile to see the three of them chatting happily, Maya says happily.

Maya: Daddy, mommy!... Earth and Kao look at Maya... I'm happy to see the two of them together... Now there's nothing for us to separate... Let's stay like this together forever, na.. .

Kao and Earth smiled upon hearing Maya.

Earth: Hmm let's be together forever.

Kao: Fate will no longer separate us... Kao looks at Earth... Because he united something that was never separated...If he separates me from you one more time... I'll come after you again.

Earth smiled, looking at Kao slowly approaches Kao's lips, Kao did the same, Earth kisses Kao's lips keeping his head to the side, releases his lips and looks into Kao's eyes, with Neo on his lap, Maya holding her hand sideways on Kao, the wind blowing towards them.

Earth: I love you... Follow me wherever I go... Follow me endlessly... No matter how many times you or I leave the two of us, fate will make you come back to me always...

The end

Hello guys, how are you all?!🤗

Guys, Fanfic has come to an end🥺 I want to thank everyone who read and followed my Fanfic during these two years, it was a long time but it ended today.😊

I hope you all liked the end and until the next Fanfic without a date😍😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.3K 51
KaoEarth story. Kao left Earth. He came back after 5 years trying to reunite and get Earth's love back. Earth is married but is miserable. An arran...
29.3K 834 27
This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch and ohm thitiwat, Ohm thitiwat very fam...
43.6K 1.9K 24
Kao and Earth are to marry each other for the sake of the business deal that was made between their father and uncle. What drama awaits their lives...
511 2 3
*FULL DISCLOSURE THIS CONTENT IS NOT MEANT AS ANY PORNOGRAPHIC MEDIA! IT IS SIMPLY JUST A COMPILATION OF STORIES BASED AROUND MALE PREGNANCY AND NOTH...