Semper - Fred Weasley

enaja1811 tarafından

Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fre... Daha Fazla

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
The Wedding - How It Looks Like
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Announcement
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Epilogue

Chapter XLI

467 9 0
enaja1811 tarafından

„May I be honest?“ Penny looked at Fred as she searched her wardrobe for something suitable to wear.

„What kind of question is that anyway? Of course.“ Fred gave her a curious look as he leaned against the door frame.

„I’m so close to shitting my pants right now.“ she turned around and placed her thumb and forefinger together so that only a small gap could be seen and Fred snorted.

„But you’ll make it.“ he came to her and put his arms around her waist while she continued to rummage through her wardrobe.

„Darling?“

„Hm?“

„How about some sweatpants and one of my hoodies? After all, you want to be comfortable during your treatment.“ he kissed the side of her neck and grabbed one of her sweatpants and a plain gray hoodie from his side of the closet.

„That’ll probably do.“, she took the clothes from him and got dressed.

Today was the day of the first treatment and Penny was beyond anxious.

Fred has taken the whole day off so he can be there for her if she is going to feel unwell after visiting St Mungo’s, which was likely.

„Okay, I’m done.“ she put her hands on her hips and looked at Fred.

„Alright. Let’s go then.“ together they left the flat to apparate to the hospital.

They stood in front of the building that appeared to be an abandoned department store where they looked at each other before stepping trough the window and finding themselves at the entrance hall of St. Mungo’s.

„Are you ready?“ he looked at her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

„Nope.“ her voice was barely audible as they walked down the hallways together until they arrived where Penny’s treatment would take place.

A friendly young man who seemed to be waiting for her greeted them and led them into a room.

It was cosy, a large wing chair and a couch covered with pillows and blankets were in two corners of the room, a small coffee table stood next to the couch which had various drinks on it, hot water and tea bags as well.

In the background, soft music filled the room and the dimmed lights bathed the room in a pleasant, warm white.

Several magazines and books were on a shelf against the wall and there was even a small muggle TV in the room.

This was definitely not what Penny and Fred were expecting when they thought about the treatment, so they both stood, gaping, in the middle of the room, marveling at the furnishings.

„We want our patients to be as comfortable as possible, to feel at home and not in a hospital,“ explained the tall healer, who introduced himself as Thomas Spencer.

He was nearly as tall as Fred, with dark brown, short hair and green eyes shining through his black glasses, as he smiled at the married couple in front of him.

„Okay, I guess?!“ Penny smiled uncertainly and looked from Spencer to Fred, the latter just shrugged and flopped down on the sofa.

„Feel free to call me Thomas. We’ll be spending a lot of time together over the next few months. I’m assigned to you, which means you’ll have my undivided attention while you’re here,“ he explained after Penny sat down on the couch next to Fred and Healer Thomas sat down in the chair opposite.

„Hold on,“ Penny held up a finger, stopping Thomas.

„Does that mean you’re going to do the treatment?“ she asked and he nodded.

„So you’re going to see me naked?“ she continued, her cheeks blushing and Fred’s eyes widening as he waited for the Healer’s answer.

„That’s correct. Only your upper body, of course,“ he said with a professional politeness and Penny and Fred exchanged a quick glance.

Both knew it was his job, yet Fred disliked the thought of another man seeing his wife half-naked.

„But,“ Thomas started again, interrupting their thoughts.

„If you’d rather have a woman treat you, that’s perfectly fine and I’d arrange it.“ he was about to get up when Penny spoke.

„No, no it’s ok,“ she said looking at Fred.

„It’s ok.“ she assured and Thomas nodded and sat down again.

„Well, then we can start. I would like to ask you now, Penny, to make yourself comfortable. You can undress behind the curtain and when you’re ready, we can start.“, he explained and Penny got up to disappear behind the curtain.

That’s it.

The beginning of a journey that she didn’t know where or how it would end.

Where the path ahead would lead her.

With one last deep breath, she stepped out from behind the curtain and made herself comfortable on the couch.

She laid her head on one of the fluffy pillows and draped her legs across Fred’s lap, who immediately began stroking them gently up and down.

Exposed, she thought.

Now if anyone asked her how she was feeling, it wouldn’t be excited or scared, it’d be exposed.

„Brilliant,“ Thomas turned when Penny signaled she was ready and walked over to her, where he sat down in front of her on a small caster chair.

„Healer Mary has already explained it to you in detail, I will point my wand at your breast and cast the spell,“, he took out his wand from the pocket in his light green work clothes.

„Let me know if it gets too painful. We can take a break at any time. Everything at your pace, ok?” he met her eyes as he spoke to keep a respectful distance and Penny nodded.

For a brief moment his gaze fell on her breast as he placed his wand on the right area and Penny saw Fred’s fists clench, she took his hand causing him to look at her and when their eyes met and Penny gave him a smile, he relaxed.

At first she didn’t notice anything when Thomas started muttering the spell under his breath, but after about two minutes, she felt the area getting warmer and warmer.

„It’s getting warm,“ she said, shifting uncomfortably on the sofa.

„That’s normal and a good sign, it means you’re susceptible for the treatment and the cells are already being destroyed.“ Thomas explained, his gaze now constantly on Penny’s face to observe her reaction.

Just when she thought she could live with that uncomfortable feeling of warmth, it suddenly got worse.

She bit her tongue to stifle a scream of pain as an indescribable searing pain ripped almost through her body before settling on just the spot on her breast.

Fred knew something was wrong when he felt her tense and Thomas saw the change as well when she furrowed her eyebrows.

„Talk to me, Penny. What has changed?“, the Healer spoke in a soft voice, as the girl’s breathing slowly calmed down again.

„I don’t know. Merlin’s balls, that fucking hurt.“, she breathed.

„Did it hurt? Or does it hurt now?“ he asked without taking his eyes off Penny’s.

„It still hurts, but not as bad as it did in that brief moment,“ she replied, staring into his bright green eyes.

It was as if Thomas locked their eyes together because she couldn’t take her eyes off his, and when Fred cleared his throat, she tore her gaze away and looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

After another 30 minutes, the first session was finally over and Penny got dressed again.

„Great. Congratulations, you passed the first treatment. Remember to rest for the next two days and let me know if you’re feeling unwell. See you next week.“, he smiled kindly at Penny while stretched out his hand to Fred, which the red-haired man immediately took and squeezed firmly.

Thomas’ face twisted for a second and Fred barely grinned.

„Oh, sorry mate. I have a very tight grip. Wasn’t intentional.“ he said sarcastic before wrapping his arm around Penny’s waist and leading her out of the room.

„Bye, Thomas.“, she managed to call out when Fred was already pulling her towards the exit.

„Was that necessary?“ she asked sourly and Fred gave her a raised eyebrow.

„What exactly?“ he asked unknowingly.

„Oh don’t pretend. Your top dog demeanor! He was just being friendly.“ she shook her head.

„Friendly? Well, I’m sorry I don’t applaud when a handsome young man stares at my wife’s tits. Not to mention how he looked into your eyes,“ he replied through gritted teeth.

„Are you jealous Freddie?“ she looked at him and he just huffed.

„Oh my God, you’re jealous.“ she laughed.

„What if? What’s funny about that?“ he stopped and looked at her.

„Freddie, come on. It’s his job. And he’s helping me.“ her voice softened as she took his hand and Fred’s features relaxed as well.

„I’m sorry. You’re right of course. That was childish of me. Your health is the top priority.“ he smiled and leaned in for a tender kiss.

„Thank you. Now please take me home. I’m tired.“, she asked him and Fred nodded and in no time they found themselves in their flat, where Fred immediately helped her into the bedroom.

He threw back the covers on her side of the bed and fluffed the pillow as Penny began to undress, but winced as she reached up to pull Fred’s hoodie over her head.

„Ouch“ she whispered barely audibly.

„Here. Let me help you.“ he carefully grabbed the hem of the clothing and pulled it over Penny’s head.

He stroked down her arms as he gazed lovingly at her torso.

„You’re beautiful, you know that, don’t you?“ his hands traveled up her arms again and rested on her shoulders.

„Now’s not the time, Fred,“ she said, but he shook his head.

„No, no, that’s not the point. I just don’t want you to forget how beautiful you are and that nothing can change that.“, he cupped Penny’s face with his hands and kissed her, the girl instantly melting into his touch.

„Now rest,“ he whispered as their lips parted again.

He helped her put on one of his shirts and then he tucked her in.

„Are you comfortable?“ he asked.

„Very. Thanks.“ she yawned and Fred smiled.

„Sleep well. I’ll be in the living room doing paper work, if you need me,“ he got up and headed for the door, but her voice stopped him.

„Freddie?“

„Hm?“

„I love you.“ she smiled tiredly.

„I love you too.“, he blew her a kiss and then closed the door behind him and Penny didn’t need a minute until she fell asleep.

Fred stepped onto the small balcony of the flat and took a deep breath of the cool air.

„Fuck it,“ he said to himself, pulling a small packet out of his pocket.

He took a cigarette out of the pack, put it between his lips and lit it with his wand.

He tilted his head back and took a long drag feeling the familiar sensation as the smoke filled his lungs.

He and George used to smoke occasionally while at Hogwarts, mostly only when there was a house party.

But this day seemed like a good opportunity for him to have another cigarette.

Fred felt lost in his own thoughts.

He couldn’t even explain what was causing that heavy feeling on his chest.

Sure, on the one hand it was the fear for Penny, but he couldn’t tear his thoughts away from Thomas either.

The two would spend the next few months together, and while it was his job and he appeared professional, it remained an intimate moment.

Shaking his head, annoyed at his own thoughts, he stubbed out the cigarette and went back inside.

It was late at night when Penny came into the living room and found Fred asleep in front of a pile of papers.

She stood behind him and put her arms around him.

„Wake up,“ she whispered in his ear, kissing the tender spot under his earlobe.

Fred hummed approvingly and his eyes slowly opened.

„Did you sleep well?“ his voice was deep and raspy, butterflies waking up in Penny’s stomach.

„Yes. And you?“ she tilted her head so that she could get a better look at him.

„I didn’t sleep,“ he replied, gathering the papers in front of him.

„Mmm, sure,“ she laughed.

„How’re you feeling, darling?“

„I’m well actually, and hungry. What about dinner?“ she walked around the couch and sat down next to Fred.

„There are leftovers in the fridge.“, he looked at her and she nodded.

„Okay. I’ll warm them up.“ she pecked his cheek before she got up and went into the kitchen.

They both sat at the dining table, eating and chatting about unimportant things when Penny noticed a slight change in Fred’s behavior.

„So, are you going to tell me what’s wrong with you?“,  she put down her fork and folded her hands over the table.

„What? Nothing.“, he replied a bit too fast.

„Don’t tell me it still has something to do with Thomas?“, she asked and Fred gulped.

„Wow, okay.“, she now crossed her arms in front of her chest and leaned back in her chair while intently watching the man in front of her and waiting for an answer.

„I know it’s stupid. But I – listen, I really don’t know, Pen. It’s just,“ he took a deep breath.

„I’m worried, okay? I’m worried and I’m scared.“, he said truthfully and Penny rose from her seat, she walked over to Fred and straddled his lap.

„There’s absolutely nothing to worry about Thomas!“ they made eye contact and she smiled at him.

„And I trust you. But I’m worried about you. And I – I think that I just. I don’t know.“, he broke the eye contact and looked down.

„I’m honest. I don’t really understand what’s going on in that pretty head of yours nor do I believe that you really don’t know what’s wrong,“ she tapped at Fred’s forehead.

„Just - just promise to be there for me. And promise to talk to me whenever you’re ready.“, her voice sounded fragile.

„I promise. I’m sorry I’m an idiot.“, he took her hands in his and she chuckled.

„It’s a difficult situation, neither of us know what’s going to happen. I think it’s normal to be confused, and worried, and scared and even angry,“, they put their foreheads together while Penny spoke.

„But we’ll do this together.“, she smiled and connected their lips.

Deep down they both knew this conversation wasn’t over.

That both of them still had something burning on their minds.

However, no one found the courage to speak up.

Because the easy way out was not to talk about it.

But it definitely wasn’t the right way.

And that never ended well.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

72K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
3.6K 66 52
This will give you my thoughts on Harry Potter Fanfictions I've read. Each chapter I will upload will be different stories with their details and the...
118K 3.8K 31
The war had lasted years too long and Harry was left alone, the only one to survive on the battle field. He couldn't take it. But Death had different...
2.2K 58 25
"Every minute of every hour of every day, all I can ever seem to think about is you. It's distracting and frustrating and amazing all in one, but the...