Chapter XXVIII

Warning – strong mature content

AN: everything Penny and Fred do is absolutely and hundred percent consensual! I won’t mention it every time, for the sake of the story. But just remember that.

-----
When Fred walked into the room after two more hours, his heart warmed at the sight in front of him.

Penny lied asleep under Remus‘ blankets, her head on his chest to make sure he didn’t stop breathing.

And at that moment Fred realized something too. His Penny had found hope again. And he would do everything in his power to keep that hope alive.

Nobody should ever hurt her again. A war was laying ahead and he would fight until his last breath to keep Penny happy.

Smiling, he turned and quietly closed the door behind him before making his way into the bedroom he was currently sharing with Penny.

-----
When Penny opened her eyes, it took the red haired girl a moment to get where she was and what had happened. She smiled when she saw her father next to her, eyes closed, but still breathing.

She got up quietly and left the room. The rest of the house was still quiet, so she assumed it must be very early. Penny crept across the hall and quietly opened the door to her bedroom.

Fred was lying on his back, one arm under his head and the other beside his body. His head was tilted to one side and his mouth was slightly open.

His eyes moved under his closed lids and strands of his ginger hair hung in his face.

One leg was stretched out and the other was slightly bent, the blanket covering only his lower legs.

Penny had an unobstructed view of his godlike body and she took in every inch of him.

The subtle but sharp contours of his face, decorated with freckles, his toned chest and defined abs, is truly an image that will forever be etched in her mind.

Her gaze wandered further down his body and landed on his tight black boxer briefs. She bit her lower lip and felt the familiar tingling in her lower stomach when she saw the bulge under his briefs.

„Mmhhh.. Penny,“ the tingling in her stomach traveled right between her legs as Fred softly moaned Penny's name in his sleep and his erection grew bigger.

Merlin, that man, even while asleep he drove her insane.

She pulled her jumper over her head, undid her bra and took off her pants. Only in her thong she walked over to the bed and carefully bent over Fred, not to wake him.

She kissed down his neck, running her tongue down his torso as she found her way between his legs, where she kissed and sucked on his hipbones, rubbing her nose over the bulge in his boxers, struggling to be freed.

Fred shifted beneath her and another moan escaped his lips.

She grinned and ran her fingers along the hem of his briefs before slowly pulling them down.

His length sprang free, his tip reddened and the vein along his shaft protruding.

Licking her lips in anticipation she took his tip into her mouth and ran her tongue around it and was rewarded with a twitch of his dick.

Focused on his satisfaction, she didn’t notice him waking up under her soft touch.

„Well, that’s how I like to be woken up.“, he whispered and his honey colored eyes met her green ones. She smiled and winked.

„I’d like to try something new.“, she came up to him and pressed her lips to his and felt him nod. They had talked about it before and were both willing to try new things together.